Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,502 members, 7,836,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN (45021 Views)

"Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) / Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Olayinka8793(m): 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
The lady is actually one of my virtual friends on Facebook and she is a passionate and outspoken feminist so I wasn't surprised when I came across that post on her timeline.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by DankemzI(m): 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
Many are madt few are online
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by stcool(m): 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
why is it centered around marriage for this old ladies...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Frank3n2(m): 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Wenebadu(f): 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
Dem no serious
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by emmanuel596(m): 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
misspicy:
lmao grin

so true,thank God my boo did his early...i guess that means he's gonna propose soon cheesy

Pls wake up its jst a dream.....men don't wanna marry again this days marriages don't last nomore women nags too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by segebase(m): 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
Bvn love
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by sonnie10: 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
viickerz:
what is the essence of doing Bvn in an empty account

some people account balance be like jamb score

this lady mumu sha,so Bvn is a yardstick for marriage proposal, keep breaking up with them, by the time your parents start advertising you on OLX, thats when you will know

That is even the more reason to dump him. He is so broke that he does not see any reason to have BVN, after there is no money in there

Who wants to end up with a broke -ass guy!
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by yorke1: 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
viickerz:

this lady mumu sha,so Bvn is a yardstick for marriage proposal, keep breaking up with them, by the time your parents start advertising you on OLX, thats when you will know

Na you be the mumu if you can't see the joke in her post.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by DonaldGenes(m): 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Then I'll probably be single for life....

no be naija we dey, if dem shift the deadline go 2018..... I no go do am till then.

and I hope say the lady dey follow her own advice....
lmao
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Olayinka8793(m): 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by OgaInnocent(m): 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
@op. Keep being woman. Lindaikeji is enjoying his swimming pool in her banana house, and you are still gallivanting in boyfriend- girlfriend era .

Just keep waiting for us OK. We are coming to marry you!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by harry509: 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
I just got this and I've been laughing out loud. Who else agrees with this lady cos I totally do. grin grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/is-there-any-atom-of-truth-in-this.html
sum ladies sha, d way most of dem reason I don't my female ensetial dog wil reason dat same way.
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by IamLEGEND1: 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2015

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by TushAnn(f): 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lol...
Very funny
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
I just got this and I've been laughing out loud. Who else agrees with this lady cos I totally do. grin grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/is-there-any-atom-of-truth-in-this.html
OH GOD!

THIS IS ONE OF THE MUST dumbest THING I HAVE EVER TAKE MY TIME TO READ angry

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by mydex93(f): 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
Brownhypo:
Walahi,that lady is a dumb ass 'sulee'.... any girl that breaks up with his guy just because of 'one f*cking BVN regn.,na age 45 one taut go come propose marriage to am
u mean u dint sense d sarcasm in dt post..haba!!!dude loosen up na..dnt take life soo hard..u dnt av to call d babe a dumbass or sulee..
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by redcliff: 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
misspicy:
lmao grin

so true,thank God my boo did his early...i guess that means he's gonna propose soon cheesy

Mumuni Alao
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by godwin120alex: 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hahah very funny
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by chubbygal(f): 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
If this joke no make you laugh enhh,your problems no need comedian na Deliverance you need. cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by viktor01(m): 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
speaking of BVN, have they froze the accounts of those who couldn't make it before the deadline?

Naija....a land where priorities are misplaced.
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by freecocoa(f): 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lol, How about those of us that are yet to have ours done? The lady's funny. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Hauneg(f): 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
bobogee007:
FTC so so happy tonyt
So so happy for ordinary FTC ooo. Oya PM your account number, so I can make you happier.
Allah FTC na contagious disease for nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
IRANU...

The lady above has issues with Sense of humour!
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
Juz saying
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by outflank: 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
viickerz:

Epic response.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by freecocoa(f): 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
Kai! Some naijarians sha, does everything have to annoy you people? It's just a joke, na wa o.
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by HARDDON: 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
freecocoa:
Kai! Some naijarians sha, does everything have to annoy you people? It's just a joke, na wa o.
viickerz:

It amazing what goes on in a lady's mind: here is one of d most whack tot process:
Heard a guy went out with this hawt doll he waz about wooing, he ordered swallow, n had a mixture of two diff soup, guess what went tru her mind?: r u sure this guy can stick to one gurl? Considering he just asked for a mixture of soup types? He almost lost her cos of that singular order! grin

What has soup got to do wit faithfulness mah people?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Orikinla(m): 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
viickerz:

grin
viickerz:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements / 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. / 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.