Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,271 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN (44984 Views)

"Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) / Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by tsdarkside(m): 1:55am On Nov 03, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
I just got this and I've been laughing out loud. Who else agrees with this lady cos I totally do. grin grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/is-there-any-atom-of-truth-in-this.html

and men should dump any woman that behave like this...is it for better for worst or not??....

this type of women,i only yansh and dump them anyways..

one dey insert a empty bottle in her pvssy and post it on social-media,the other one dey talk rubbish like this wan...

we men,we repay wickedness with wickedness...this they can be sure.. angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Divepen1(m): 2:05am On Nov 03, 2015
hhhmmm
hhmmm
Download my book for free at
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10172#
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Onyiido: 2:24am On Nov 03, 2015
viickerz:
what is the essence of doing Bvn in an empty account

some people account balance be like jamb score

this lady mumu sha,so Bvn is a yardstick for marriage proposal, keep breaking up with them, by the time your parents start advertising you on OLX, thats when you will know
I guess u didn't do literature in school to know this is just a proverb.
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Aigonline(m): 3:22am On Nov 03, 2015
viickerz:

this lady mumu sha,so Bvn is a yardstick for marriage proposal, keep breaking up with them, by the time your parents start advertising you on OLX, thats when you will know
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Billygee2u: 3:45am On Nov 03, 2015
viickerz:

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Tosinville(m): 4:09am On Nov 03, 2015
Many nigerian girls are just big for nothing, dem no get sense, what bvn got to do with marriage proposal now ? Lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by AdeniyiA(m): 4:45am On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:
lmao grin

so true,thank God my boo did his early...i guess that means he's gonna propose soon cheesy

#yinmu, after he don chop ponmo tire?? wink
so what's the essence of proposing, ...he would rather 'register' for 'BVN' in another 'bank' because he can always get 'money' unrestricted from your 'bank' ... smiley cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by goshen26: 5:41am On Nov 03, 2015
viickerz:

LWKMD, u de craze oooooo. This aspect "advert on olx"
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:
lmao grin

so true,thank God my boo did his early...i guess that means he's gonna propose soon cheesy
if ah hear... grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Adesiji77: 6:01am On Nov 03, 2015
The lady is just trying to be funny.

Like they say in action movies, "do not try this at home!" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by bukatee2015(m): 6:14am On Nov 03, 2015
Na English u dey speak
daretodiffer:

I don't think she meant itcheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by bukatee2015(m): 6:17am On Nov 03, 2015
To use okada don dey get Ebook again*HIAA !!! Download for ur frnds
Divepen1:
hhhmmm

hhmmm

Download my book for free at

http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10172#
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by dominique(f): 6:30am On Nov 03, 2015
The time you do your BVN doesn't determine how you handle relationships. Some of us are just team last minute embarassed

I know that lady on Facebook, I follow her sometimes. She's a very intelligent and articulate lady. She was definitely joking on that post, some of you guys have to chillax a bit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by MrCork: 6:32am On Nov 03, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
I just got this and I've been laughing out loud. Who else agrees with this lady cos I totally do. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by MrCork: 6:36am On Nov 03, 2015
FlirtyKaren:

....are u lightskin? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 03, 2015
Lol. Dumb!
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by impeccable0(m): 6:58am On Nov 03, 2015
U may b right sha....... Delay and Endurance
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by mohdimplez(m): 7:02am On Nov 03, 2015
viickerz:

on point!
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by batulakarada: 7:07am On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:
lmao grin

Or maybe he did it to make more reserve for the side chick
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by geebehn(m): 7:17am On Nov 03, 2015
viickerz:

grin grin shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Lincoln275(m): 7:17am On Nov 03, 2015
#Soroniyen
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by permanentgrace(m): 7:18am On Nov 03, 2015
Mznaett:
Na today yansh begin get center part?undecided

Does your yansh get center part?
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by ochejoseph(m): 7:24am On Nov 03, 2015
PuciPrince:

Everywia u go tongue

Na u find trobu

Guy free the lady..... don't make her crawl it's not good. Best wishes
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 03, 2015
ochejoseph:

Guy free the lady..... don't make her crawl it's not good. Best wishes

@misspicy is this one of us too?
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by nellyelitz(m): 7:42am On Nov 03, 2015
ama call ma bae and ask her when she did hers cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by modified(m): 7:49am On Nov 03, 2015
This kinda lady would have drop a boyfriend when chelsea lost to liverpool, drop a boyfriend when liverpool won chelsea, drop a boyfriend when fayose refuse media chat with omojuwa, drop a boyfriend when GMB became president, drop a boyfriend when subsidy was removed, drop a boyfriend because her roommate came home crying, drop a boyfriend when jonathan finally move to otuoke, ANTY how many you want drop? Your body must be sagging by now and no man wants a sagging lady for a wife and you like this hmmm your body go always the cold because all the men you've droped has taken your warm body. Chai cold blooded you trying to make all ladies cold blooded. Infact we leject you with the blood of God
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 03, 2015
bukatee2015:
Na English u dey speak

I don't think she meant it

Why don't you google the phrase, grammar policecheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by olatex25(m): 8:13am On Nov 03, 2015
Dammyrosky:
Shoro niyen?
oya mi lenu ooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by namdo(m): 8:50am On Nov 03, 2015
@op...ashiiiiii.
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by tivta(m): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2015
Why is it only girls that find this funny? Oops forgot women are from Venus...
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by LastSurvivor: 9:34am On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:
lmao grin

Bea u funny die grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Mznaett: 9:45am On Nov 03, 2015
Eintelekt:

...but I dont like fat booty undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Who ask you?tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fitness Model, Wendy, Poses In Lingerie In Bed / 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. / Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.