Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN (45018 Views)

"Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) / Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by conquerorsegun(m): 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
Shioooor... E dey her bodi oroo riru
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Idrismusty97(m): 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
This is dumbness in human form.
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
dumb lady.
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
misspicy:
lmao grin

so true,thank God my boo did his early...i guess that means he's gonna propose soon cheesy
Do you mean Naijaboy?
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Uchexxy(m): 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
ADENIKETINA2015:
Mtcheew
hey Tina, I'm quoting u cos of d signature. I so love your sense of reasoning. I wonder why ppl post things and say nobody should quote them. it's really insane

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by generaliy07(m): 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
The lady is just being humorous, some folks on NL don't just have joy, they can't recognise a joke when they see one
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by mildflame: 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
PROCASTINATION is a SIN shey but BOYFRIEND n GIRLFRIEND things no Be SIN
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
angry angryThat lady need flogin'
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by cocoflakes: 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
Very True.....but only applicable to a certain age range....i guess the writer is quite advanced in age and maturity....and the intended recipient/viewers is within the writer's age range...and only in such case is the writer is very correct....
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Uncletony(m): 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
misspicy:
lmao grin

so true,thank God my boo did his early...i guess that means he's gonna propose soon cheesy

I tire oo. Efit be say the dude no even get money for him acct.
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by ril19(m): 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
misspicy:
lmao grin

MY BAD MIND WANTED TO SAY "YOU'RE ON A LONG TIN" BUT I CAUSIONED IT. NOW WITH MY GOOD MIND I SAY; MAY HE PROPOSE IN THE MOST GLAMOUROUS WAY SOON.

#fromthebottomofmyhearttho
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
Even your boo getti boo..!

Stop referring a man as a boo! undecided

misspicy:
lmao grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
Mznaett:
Na today yansh begin get center part?undecided

...but I dont like fat booty undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by donsteady(m): 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
PussyFucker2:
The reason why i love the Baby Mama trend.

Just give & belle and not marry her, she will forever be submissive and worship you because you may dump her sorry ass.

We got some games for them stubborn girls.
My brother you enjoyed your parent, why don't you allow your children to enjoy you? Which one be baby mama? You go like make your sister be baby mama?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
misspicy:
lmao grin

Haaaa...

You don jonz
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by marriedvirgin: 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
ok ladies,please visit my friend's fashion blog

www.fashionhouseofbibi..com
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by SunstarS(m): 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lol... Jamb Score bank Acct....
Show some love nd download my first single ... A cover of jeson derulo talk dirty.... http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d95e2f79
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by happney65: 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
She is just being funny..Thats all..Her name is Funke..She is on my FB Page..
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Ijaya123: 11:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
Little wonder lots of ladies are still single and prayerfully seeking redemption.
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by clemz85(m): 11:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
then if a lady reasons like this, the men should do what? this is why it's always bad for some of them ladies, they are never close to the root if their problem.
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Osolo1(m): 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
what is the essence of doing Bvn in an empty account
some people account balance be like jamb score
this lady mumu sha,so Bvn is a yardstick for marriage
proposal, keep breaking up with them, by the time your
parents start advertising you on OLX, thats when you will
know. You no go kill person with Laff.
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
What of a lady that didn't do hers till now? What will happen to her
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by chiebuka55: 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by informato: 11:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
misspicy:
lmao grin

that your BOO has a BOO...don't forget
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by OlujobaSamuel: 12:02am On Nov 03, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Hypocrite so procrastination for men is sin for women is a good thing so what if he marry her early and divorce her the next month afterall some people did their BVN early only to close the account a week later
e.g. Myself. I closed the account before I even collected the bvn itself, there is one I even closed the account in less than a month of opening it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by tartarus(m): 12:05am On Nov 03, 2015
Apparently most nigerians have no sense of humour.... undecided

Can't y'all tell it's just a joke?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by seyithug(m): 12:25am On Nov 03, 2015
Olufunke Phillips is my friend on Facebook. This post, like many others that she posts sometimes, is just a sarcastic, joke post. Don't take it to heart.
Many of you have deep mental and spiritual problems that a simple joke can't solve. Always serious all the time, and you can't seem to recognise a joke even when it's right there staring at you. You need help.
All those abusing or calling her dumb, you need help. She is an exceptionally witty, talented and intelligent woman. A social crusader, rational feminist, beautiful soul, great mother and virtual friend of many...... which you, her abusers, aren't, and may never be, if you keep up with this your close-minded, over-serious, gloomy attitude.

Loosen up. Don't be so damn serious.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by cardoctor(m): 12:26am On Nov 03, 2015
Lubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe / 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. / Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.