Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? (7968 Views)

I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. / First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed / Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by naijachix(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2009
I've alwz disliked virgins jst for the simple reason that they seem to alwz carry their virginity as a precious stone 'you can never find no where'!

i started dating this girl lately {she's 26 i am 28. we are both graduates and we both have good jobs}, fall in love with her and all has been going on well. then came the bomb last night, "i'm a virgin".

when i confirmed, she was. don't really know what decision is best for 'us' now.

guys, do u really feel trilled about getting married to a virgin, especially when you're not.

jst need peoples comment about it, my decisions are reserved in my mind!
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by izeek(m): 11:54am On Jun 22, 2009
the biggest mistake u wud make at this point in ur life is too break this rela for this reason.
unless she has some xters thats wud make u not consider her for marrige,
i think mr u just found your wife.

being a virgin is a blessing, xpecially into marriage.
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by touchmeder: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2009
I've alwz disliked virgins jst for the simple reason that they seem to alwz carry their virginity as a precious stone 'you can never find no where'!

Well its precious and rare isint it? you said everything is going on well.Is she well behaved and all?  Wots ur problem all i can say is ''u lucky son of a %$#&wink cheesy but then you dont seem to send undecided
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2009
Does it really matter?

There should be a new form of discrimination called Hymenism grin
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by biola44: 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2009
izeek:

the biggest mistake u wud make at this point in ur life is too break this rela for this reason.
unless she has some xters thats wud make u not consider her for marrige,
i think mr u just found your wife.

being a virgin is a blessing, xpecially into marriage.

seconded
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by justwise(m): 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2009
naijachix:

i started dating this girl lately {she's 26 i am 28. we are both graduates and we both have good jobs}, fall in love with her and all has been going on well. then came the bomb last night, "i'm a virgin".
when i confirmed, she was. don't really know what decision is best for 'us' now.
guys, do u really feel trilled about getting married to a virgin, especially when you're not.
jst need peoples comment about it, my decisions are reserved in my mind!

Please if u don't know wat do u, pass me her number asap. i take God beg u
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by nwajohn(m): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2009
Men you are very lucky to get a graduate that is a virgin but what marvel me about you is that you are still thinking whether to marry her or not.
If are characters are good and you love her please marry her because getting virgins in this century and age is very very rare.
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by Omolola1(f): 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2009
what kind of person are you sef? u have a virgin girlfriend, a graduate for that matter nd you are not happy, na wa 4 u o!
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by sofeo(m): 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2009
Mr Naijachix abi na wetin them dey call you.

I just dey laugh at you. I wonder who you be self. You got a virgin girl and you are still complaining?, what's wronged with you?. Am even wondering what you would be doing after the marriage, because I just felt you might be cheating on the innocent girl.

You seems to be a playboy. Anyway if you don't want the virgin girl just give her to me please am in need of them and I cherish them a lots.
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by naijachix(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2009
sofeo:

Mr Naijachix abi na wetin them dey call you.

I just dey laugh at you. I wonder who you be self. You got a virgin girl and you are still complaining?, what's wronged with you?. Am even wondering what you would be doing after the marriage, because I just felt you might be cheating on the innocent girl.

You seems to be a playboy. Anyway if you don't want the virgin girl just give her to me please am in need of them and I cherish them a lots.

LWKM ohhh! N/landers are quick when it comes to throwing stones. . . .it's ok, but mind u, i said i'm in love with her. as for the playboy thing. . .na u sabi!
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by sofeo(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2009
You didn't figure it out that you are on live with her before.

Anyway, keep her well.
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by sistawoman: 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2009
What is the problem?

Is it that you fear she will not be able to please you in the bedroom because she lacks skill?

Or are you fearful that you wont make it to marriage being faithful?

Please help me understand what exactly is the problem so that I can help you fix it.
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by iice(f): 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2009
Another virginity thread. . . undecided This makes what? 20? undecided
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by sofeo(m): 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2009
iice:

Another virginity thread. . . undecided This makes what? 20? undecided

Let's start our own dear, to make it 21.
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by essy1(f): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2009
sofeo:

Let's start our own dear, to make it 21.

grin smiley cheesy
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by sofeo(m): 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2009
essy1:

grin smiley cheesy

essy1, Do you wanna enter? Are you a virgin?.
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by essy1(f): 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2009
enter where?
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by frank317: 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2009
I dont understand y people c anything special is virgins.

a 26 yr old girl and is still a virgin. wow

virginity only makes sense once she can disvirgin b4 21. this could lead to sexual disorder and there4 a tasless relationship.

my guy virgins wahala tooo much.

she is a 26yr old virgin and she is happy, i pity her. She is already sending signals to her body organs that that part of her body (her private) is usless. And the day you disvirgin her u will find out that her lack of experience might make u regrett marrying her.
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by essy1(f): 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2009
so frank, wat r u advicing him
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by frank317: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2009
essy1:

so frank, wat r u advicing him

The problem is not actully his for now. The problem is hers. she might think she is being virtuous, but virtuousness will not come to her aid when she starts having problems in her r/ships.

@poster try and sleep with her. find out the reason why she is still a virgin at this stage.
is she naturally stingy? is she selfish? these two traits normally go with virgins.
or she could be having phobia for sex, or a diorder of no feeling for sex at all.

@poster work on her mind. dont allow her to be proud of her virgin state. Make her know that she is only harming herself and her future partner (I pray for you that you are not the one)
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by princesa(f): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2009
frank3.16:

@poster work on her mind. dont allow her to be proud of her virgin state. Make her know that she is only harming herself and her future partner (I pray for you that you are not the one)
what an advice undecided
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by sistawoman: 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2009
princesa:

what an advice undecided

I wonder if he would like some dude giving his daughtar the same advice lipsrsealed
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by Hotstepper(f): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2009
u have found a good woman in all sphere
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by scantee(m): 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2009
@poster
please can you tell us how you comfirm that she is virgin as you said you comfirm.
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by johnkent(m): 5:08am On Jun 23, 2009
Most of the replies on here sounds very Nigerian. Because someone has a degree or is a virgin doesnt make her any better than the girl next door and thats not a good reason for him to marry her. There is more to falling in love and getting married to someone than being a graduate or being a virgin. That is so 1950's.
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by Dafi(m): 5:32am On Jun 23, 2009
Mr naijachix, i think that if you've really gone through the four walls of the university you should have known what to do with the chick before now.
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by naijachix(m): 9:33am On Jun 23, 2009
Dafi:

Mr naijachix, i think that if you've really gone through the four walls of the university you should have known what to do with the chick before now.

couldn't make it thru d fourth wall. . .scaled thru the 3rd and a quater wall and gassed out on my way thru the fourth wall.
. . .so pls preach. . .tell me what happens on the four wall of the university?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
laugh don make my ass kolo
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by touchmeder: 9:36am On Jun 23, 2009
a 26 yr old girl and is still a virgin. wow

virginity only makes sense once she can disvirgin b4 21. this could lead to sexual disorder and there4 a tasless relationship.

my guy virgins wahala tooo much.

she is a 26yr old virgin and she is happy, i pity her. She is already sending signals to her body organs that that part of her body (her private) is usless. And the day you disvirgin her u will find out that her lack of experience might make u regrett marrying her

The problem is not actully his for now. The problem is hers. she might think she is being virtuous, but virtuousness will not come to her aid when she starts having problems in her r/ships.

@poster try and sleep with her. find out the reason why she is still a virgin at this stage.
is she naturally stingy? is she selfish? these two traits normally go with virgins.
or she could be having phobia for sex, or a diorder of no feeling for sex at all.

is this guy a joke or what? i am more than shocked someone can reason in this manner sad
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by chinesedoll(f): 10:03am On Jun 23, 2009
@OP
You are a pathetic case, you don't even sound like a graduate, more like my vulcanizer
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by whitelexi(m): 10:05am On Jun 23, 2009
chinesedoll:

@OP
You are a pathetic case, you don't even sound like a graduate, more like my vulcanizer

grin
Girls just love that word, pathetic.
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by frank317: 10:38am On Jun 23, 2009
What for God's sake is this virgin thing!!!!

Girls are made to be fu_ked.

Any girl who is a virgin is not fulfilling her roll as a woman
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by naijachix(m): 10:49am On Jun 23, 2009
@frank:

ur name shld hav bn f u c k 3:16

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SKOLOPAD PUSSY: Skolopad Strikes Again With Nude Pictures [PHOTOS] / Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend / Meet The Sentinelese Tribe That Does Not Want Civilization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.