Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Why You Don't Last Long In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Don't Last Long In Bed (3010 Views)

Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. / Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Don't Last Long In Bed by Dahveydson(m): 10:16am On Nov 03, 2015
So, A Nairalander’s Article Made It To Linda Ikeji’s Blog

So, I was going through Linda Ikeji’s blog last weekend and I saw an article by our own very nairalander Brian Ike.

You see, I usually don’t put up much articles here but I just couldn’t help noticing his post on LIB.

In the post, he talked about a problem most guys and men have and will one day encounter at least twice in their life-time. And also gave very simple and practical ways to overcome it without taking drugs.

A problem most married men would rather not discuss with anyone, not even their Doctors.
A problem that has been wrecking marriages and relationships…

He talked about ‘The reason you don’t last long in bed and how To put a STOP to it forever’.

Like I said, I'm not really much of a writer, so I'm gonna have to end it here. If you’re sexually active and really want to improve on your sex-life (ladies inclusive), you can always do with a little help from articles like this.

If you want to help your man get better in bed too or you want to increase your lasting duration, whichever way…I think you should really visit that article.
Funny thing is that, I think I’ve such that particular article here on NL in the romance section.

Guys, make sure to read it too. And thumbs up BrianIke.

To go through the article which nairaland mods didn’t seem fit for front-page please visit http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/10/why-you-dont-last-long-in-bed-and-how.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why You Don't Last Long In Bed by magabounce(m): 10:20am On Nov 03, 2015
La go to article la bend

1 Like

Re: Why You Don't Last Long In Bed by Bbsharon(f): 10:22am On Nov 03, 2015
magabounce:
La go to article la bend

Re: Why You Don't Last Long In Bed by cosby02(m): 11:20am On Nov 03, 2015
grin

Re: Why You Don't Last Long In Bed by magabounce(m): 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
Bbsharon:

does that means u dnt last long?

5mins?
More like 50 minutes
Re: Why You Don't Last Long In Bed by zicoraads: 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
magabounce:

More like 50 minutes
undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why You Don't Last Long In Bed by magabounce(m): 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
zicoraads:

undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Ziko... dz is 2015... I could last for 5 hrs if I wanted to
Re: Why You Don't Last Long In Bed by princefrezy: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Why You Don't Last Long In Bed by zicoraads: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
magabounce:

Ziko... dz is 2015... I could last for 5 hrs if I wanted to
I believe you grin cheesy
By the way...how work now? I de enter first week of next month. Remember...I want to be consistently high till I leave grin
Re: Why You Don't Last Long In Bed by magabounce(m): 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
zicoraads:

I believe you grin cheesy
By the way...how work now? I de enter first week of next month. Remember...I want to be consistently high till I leave grin
I got u covered buddy!!! No worries... as long as u got cheddah to blow
Re: Why You Don't Last Long In Bed by zicoraads: 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
magabounce:

I got u covered buddy!!! No worries... as long as u got cheddah to blow
Agbaya cheesy
The cheddah na on you ai...no be your town I de cum? undecided
Re: Why You Don't Last Long In Bed by magabounce(m): 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
zicoraads:

Agbaya cheesy
The cheddah na on you ai...no be your town I de cum? undecided
Lmao... lest u'v forgotten.. Bekwarra CRS!! Ring a bell?
Re: Why You Don't Last Long In Bed by zicoraads: 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
magabounce:

Lmao... lest u'v forgotten.. Bekwarra CRS!! Ring a bell?
Olodo grin
When Carnival dey start sef?
Re: Why You Don't Last Long In Bed by magabounce(m): 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
zicoraads:

Olodo grin
When Carnival dey start sef?
December 1st brow!!! Ur crush de come sef.. Rihana
Re: Why You Don't Last Long In Bed by zicoraads: 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
magabounce:

December 1st brow!!! Ur crush de come sef.. Rihana
Chai...dats too early. If only it was a few days to Xmas...we for fit go, make I see my boo of lyf cheesy
Re: Why You Don't Last Long In Bed by magabounce(m): 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
zicoraads:

Chai...dats too early. If only it was a few days to Xmas...we for fit go, make I see my boo of lyf cheesy
It strtz from 1st to 31st brow... we gat all d time
Re: Why You Don't Last Long In Bed by emperorchedda(m): 11:46am On Nov 09, 2015
Dahveydson:
So, A Nairalander’s Article Made It To Linda Ikeji’s Blog

So, I was going through Linda Ikeji’s blog last weekend and I saw an article by our own very nairalander Brian Ike.

You see, I usually don’t put up much articles here but I just couldn’t help noticing his post on LIB.

In the post, he talked about a problem most guys and men have and will one day encounter at least twice in their life-time. And also gave very simple and practical ways to overcome it without taking drugs.

A problem most married men would rather not discuss with anyone, not even their Doctors.
A problem that has been wrecking marriages and relationships…

He talked about ‘The reason you don’t last long in bed and how To put a STOP to it forever’.

Like I said, I'm not really much of a writer, so I'm gonna have to end it here. If you’re sexually active and really want to improve on your sex-life (ladies inclusive), you can always do with a little help from articles like this.

If you want to help your man get better in bed too or you want to increase your lasting duration, whichever way…I think you should really visit that article.
Funny thing is that, I think I’ve such that particular article here on NL in the romance section.

Guys, make sure to read it too. And thumbs up BrianIke.

To go through the article which nairaland mods didn’t seem fit for front-page please visit http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/10/why-you-dont-last-long-in-bed-and-how.html?m=1
Wow! shocked I wanna know more.

Gist me more
Gist me more
Gist me more

(1) (Reply)

THERE ARE JINNS IN OUR HOUSE! / Meet Mother And Daughter Who Share The Same Husband. They Both Have Kids For Him / To Whom It May Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.