Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? (32142 Views)

I'm Engaged But I Am Having The Greatest Sex Of My Life With My Childhood Friend / Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Tamakay(m): 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:

And this coming from a guy?

later you guys will say ladies like money.

And u even warned meaning contributions ooo. Don't mind him
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by macaranta(m): 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
He wants to top the league...like Chelsea he's seriously looking for 3 points .
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by harristo(m): 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
pinceprinz:

He b like say d niggah never torment ur life finish...

Anyway, kontinu enjoyin d stalkin till hin finally geh chance to fakcin rape U grin

No be police she suppose to call for am?
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
But you said he was Godfearing?Anyway,stop forming as if you don't like the way he stalks you.Ladies love it so much.It boost their egos

1 Like

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Nickymezor(f): 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
Jst here to read comments.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by KEPLER79OOU(m): 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
It is better as you don't love him any longer and that he is engaged,going ahead to reactivate the long-dead relationship is like raining insults on the leader of boko haram and at the same time sending him your house address,you better go your way.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by kayve(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
The dude wasn't proud of you back then, now that you must have transformed & gone ahead in your education he's so crazed about you which isn't love but physical attraction.

If you want to pay him back you can pretend to accept his proposal, let him break up his engagement with his woman & you inturn assume her role then you deal with him & dump his lustful ass.

But seeing that you respect the other lady, let him know you want nothing with him. Cos he is history to you.

Truth is if you accept him back willingly he will do same to you & you will end up hurt, alone, miserable & vengeful.

1 Like

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Eberex(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
Truth is the guy doesn't know what he wanted back then, and still doesn't know what he want. He is a confused being who needs to be flogged six stroke of the cane.

The first time he dated you, he was probably thinking of how to use you, and that was the reason why he didnt introduce you to his folks talk less of his friends.

And now that you are in school and now a big girl, pretty and lovely looking, he will be like "wow" what was i thinking to have left this girl?

Please ignore him or report him to your friends who know how to beat stalkers

2 Likes

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by harristo(m): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
luvablesam:
Hmmmmm..I bet u still Av a tiny bit of feeling for him....Men are like that. We don't value a women's love until we loose it. However I will like to think d guy considered d age difference in d first place that was y he acted d way he did.

Now that he wants u back I guess u grew prettier n more matured that's why he is after u.

If u wud like him back,do ur research well to c if it was engagement he did or just an introduction n be sure he is for real.

And if it's superficial desire he has for her, she'll end up regretting life when he decides to leave her at the last minute after introductions and all.
A guy that changes his mind about a girl after introductions is not to be trusted, and he's even less worthy of trust if he went through the introductions with the other girl even though he doesn't love her.
The guy deserves to be flogged.

3 Likes

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:
aunty run for your life..the guy just want sex closure then he will marry his fiancee
She should let him test it.If he stays,fine.If he doesn't,she should move on.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by 48noble(m): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
Owliver:
wasap with that pics? angry

Her Maga did that to her.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by hedonistic: 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
Stalking you because you can add even N0.0001 to his account or improve his life in what way exactly?

This is what happens when men allow foolish emotions or lust override their reasoning. You can't give ordinary girls (who have nothing meaningful to offer you) something to feel important about merely because of 'love' or lust.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Tamakay(m): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
He's just a selfish guy. Arrange with a boy and show him that he is ur bf.

1 Like

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by sonnie10: 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
Before contributing, one very important question begs for answer;

Have you guys done that thing together? If yes, he is really serious but if no, please run.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Owliver(m): 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
48noble:

Her Maga did that to her.
damn that awesomely wicked. angry RIP
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by 48noble(m): 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
Love Machine:

People sef
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Enahi(f): 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
@op RUN I know how it feels to be stalked and its so annoying and frustrating.

You know what do the blocking thing, block him on Facebook, on what'sapp and everywhere.

Also delete his number and stop picking his calls. He will get the message when you ignore his calls.

Remember dont reply his text messages too.

1 Like

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by misspicy(f): 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
Love Machine:
she should let him taste it shocked...it has turn to.food abi undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by repogirl(f): 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
Too little too late..... I admire your strength girl, he missed his chance. Focus on yourself, let him keep stalking there and be wasting his time.

1 Like

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by imma2(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
I think the guy was just scared of the age difference then. Just think about it well. How would he have started introducing you to his people when you were still a teenager? (Hin family and friends for scatter am yabs)

I can say he got scared that's why he never bothered contacting you when you broke up with him.

So you should watch his actions now cause I have this gut feeling the guy truly loves you. If not, you can port over here if you meet up to requirement kiss grin

1 Like

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by noblegrex: 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:
Hello Nairalanders,

Am kind of new here and I decided to share this to learn from all, be it just sharing your own view or experience if you have had any or just advising base on what you know too.

Three years ago I met a guy, handsome, working class, well educated. He was 27 years then and I was 19 years and not yet in higher institution, he told me he loves me and he wanted a relationship with me of which after some time too I started developing interest in him too and so the relationship kicked off after few months.

He was my kind of guy tall, dark and handsome, Godfearing, intelligent and also from my state. We were happy together until I started feeling insecure because he never introduced me to neither of his parent nor friends nor any relative at all, while I was busy flaunting the relationship and he won't agree to come visit me at my place too, i kept telling my siblings my bf is not in town, he said because his last relationship he did that and the outcome wasn't good because the girl later broke up with him and he was heartbroken so was being careful.

I tried believing at first but with time I couldn't trust myself to feel he is not hiding some things from me, so i confronted him and told him at least ur best friend and am okay with it and I asked him questions like is it cos am not yet in school? besides as at that time have written jamb and was waiting for the admission list to be out.

He told me he loved beyond all that but still no one can hear about our relationship...at that moment I knew something was wrong and my insecurity wont let me trust him again so I decided to end the relationship there.

It was painful to me at the time but I tell you it was one of the best decisions I made...and to my surprise he didn't come begging back like I read in romance books and that hurts the more but that made me forget about him faster than I wanted and I moved on.

Fastforward to 2 years later this same guy started stalking me everywhere telling me how he loves me so much and that he is serious that he wants me to marry him, promising heaven and earth.

At this time have moved on and I was already in school, well I told him I was no longer interested and I dont love him again, he left me for some time and then started stalking me back this year again.

So when I was home for holiday I decided to see him and then he told me how he is now engaged to a lady he just met this year too and they have done their introduction but he doesn't love her and he still loves me and if I say yes to him he will call of the wedding and marry me.

It was strange to see that same guy that was always bossy around me begging me but I just told him I wont be the cause of another woman's sorrow by him breaking up with his fiancee.

Now he is ready to introduce me to even his ancestors, and treat me like a lady but unfortunately I stopped loving him long time ago.

Now he stalks me everywhere and am fed up already.

so ladies have you been in this kind of situation before and guys too? what's your best advice on this?

Meaningful contribution pls.

leave him and come to me baby..cos from the look of things,its like you're not in any relationship,that's why he's so free to come around you and you thinking otherwise.my girlllllll!!! The end product is break up if u make up again.the answer is,he's double dating,even when he had you so he was confused but now,in the reality but I'm not sure.may be it's the way you're giving it to him,he couldn't bare to loose that guess the memory is still fresh.that's the fact.hold on till you have another cos I smell some emotional attachement of u to him. Conclusion;come to me and I will give you peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:

It's pleasurable.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by repogirl(f): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:

just to say that I love your signature. Same thing always happens to me. angry
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by gurunlocker: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
he will taste your womanliness and leave you..... shikena
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
Lol,my dear u berra ignore him asap!!He's is after ur pusssy nothing else!!
becos the fiancee doesn't have samme pusssy!!! U ladies should try being reasonable sometimes; and stop seeing yourselves like sexual dolls!!! Please give some dignity to urselves!!!

Gush!!!

3 Likes

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by ajimega: 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
Lol,my dear u berra ignore him asap!!He's is after ur pusssy nothing else!!
I am in support of this, the lady he is engaged to has always been the Queen of his heart
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by misspicy(f): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
repogirl:
just to say that I love your signature. Same thing always happens to me. angry
awwww embarassed...i just want you to know that u shouldn't allow anyone bring out the ugly side of you...i only return to b!tch mood when am feeling happy tho other times i just ignore dem dimwit grin

1 Like

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by alienvirus: 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
And you took your time to see him during the holiday. Are you engaged or married now?
Bbsharon:
Hello Nairalanders,

Am kind of new here and I decided to share this to learn from all, be it just sharing your own view or experience if you have had any or just advising base on what you know too.

Three years ago I met a guy, handsome, working class, well educated. He was 27 years then and I was 19 years and not yet in higher institution, he told me he loves me and he wanted a relationship with me of which after some time too I started developing interest in him too and so the relationship kicked off after few months.

He was my kind of guy tall, dark and handsome, Godfearing, intelligent and also from my state. We were happy together until I started feeling insecure because he never introduced me to neither of his parent nor friends nor any relative at all, while I was busy flaunting the relationship and he won't agree to come visit me at my place too, i kept telling my siblings my bf is not in town, he said because his last relationship he did that and the outcome wasn't good because the girl later broke up with him and he was heartbroken so was being careful.

I tried believing at first but with time I couldn't trust myself to feel he is not hiding some things from me, so i confronted him and told him at least ur best friend and am okay with it and I asked him questions like is it cos am not yet in school? besides as at that time have written jamb and was waiting for the admission list to be out.

He told me he loved beyond all that but still no one can hear about our relationship...at that moment I knew something was wrong and my insecurity wont let me trust him again so I decided to end the relationship there.

It was painful to me at the time but I tell you it was one of the best decisions I made...and to my surprise he didn't come begging back like I read in romance books and that hurts the more but that made me forget about him faster than I wanted and I moved on.

Fastforward to 2 years later this same guy started stalking me everywhere telling me how he loves me so much and that he is serious that he wants me to marry him, promising heaven and earth.

At this time have moved on and I was already in school, well I told him I was no longer interested and I dont love him again, he left me for some time and then started stalking me back this year again.

So when I was home for holiday I decided to see him and then he told me how he is now engaged to a lady he just met this year too and they have done their introduction but he doesn't love her and he still loves me and if I say yes to him he will call of the wedding and marry me.

It was strange to see that same guy that was always bossy around me begging me but I just told him I wont be the cause of another woman's sorrow by him breaking up with his fiancee.

Now he is ready to introduce me to even his ancestors, and treat me like a lady but unfortunately I stopped loving him long time ago.

Now he stalks me everywhere and am fed up already.

so ladies have you been in this kind of situation before and guys too? what's your best advice on this?

Meaningful contribution pls.

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by ifewise(m): 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
Let him be,Ignore him.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by sevule(m): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
There is something the English call water under the bridge. Too much water has passed under this bridge and the man has no idea what he wants. Unfortunately you have to be BRUTALLY honest and tell this young man never to contact you again. You have nothing but misery to gain from any form of relationship with him

1 Like

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bluffly: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
braine:
Men are like that. I don't think there's anything much you can do than to always turn him down anytime he starts his talks.
How do you mean that men are like that? What a fallacy of generalization; Should I see a lady doing a particular thing then I say women are like that?
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by confun: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
My sister, u beta run for ur dear life, if he stalks u to d extent dt he catches u alone , hmm, ur own don finish be dt ooo.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. / If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) / How i was able to stop dating women below my standard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.