Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,707 members, 7,813,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? (32131 Views)

I'm Engaged But I Am Having The Greatest Sex Of My Life With My Childhood Friend / Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by 48noble(m): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
Owliver:
damn that awesomely wicked. angry RIP

She didn't die
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by linearity: 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
Despite your current refusal, it appear you still like him and would not mind getting him back...the only thing I sense is the fact that, you do not want to "be the cause of another woman's sorrow"...well, a broken engagement is better than a battered woman, a loveless marriage or a divorce.

If you still feel for him and he have truly turn a new leave, do not let that be the hindrance, he might just be the one for you. The golden rule, I go by is, no one snatches a a boyfriend, girlfriend or spouse from another, people change their minds, make new choices, etc so long it is not done maliciously, it is better than living the rest of your live in misery with someone you do not love or battering them...think about the children the divorce and that relationship will entrust to us society to deal with...so, causing another woman sorrow is the lesser of the evils, if you think about the whole picture.

Also, you might be doing that lady a big favor by saving her from a loveless marriage to come....put yourself in that lady's shoe, getting married to someone that do not love you but loves another...you will at least want to know that, and I believe you will not want to go into that marriage, knowing that the person you want to spend the rest of your life with does not love you...and you will wish someone can tell you that or if there is a crystal ball that can tell you if the guy love you or not and if you find out, even if it will cause a temporary discomfort, you will want to at least but that engagement on hold. So, in the bigger scheme of things, considering the whole picture, you might be doing that lady, yourself and this guy a big favor once you stop looking at the temporary pains that lady will pass through as a factor in your decisions.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
harristo:

And if it's superficial desire he has for her, she'll end up regretting life when he decides to leave her at the last minute after introductions and all.
A guy that changes his mind about a girl after introductions is not to be trusted, and he's even less worthy of trust if he went through the introductions with the other girl even though he doesn't love her.
The guy deserves to be flogged.

Not just flogged,he should b stoned as well

2 Likes

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by fleksy: 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:
Hello Nairalanders,

Am kind of new here and I decided to share this to learn from all, be it just sharing your own view or experience if you have had any or just advising base on what you know too.

Three years ago I met a guy, handsome, working class, well educated. He was 27 years then and I was 19 years and not yet in higher institution, he told me he loves me and he wanted a relationship with me of which after some time too I started developing interest in him too and so the relationship kicked off after few months.

He was my kind of guy tall, dark and handsome, Godfearing, intelligent and also from my state. We were happy together until I started feeling insecure because he never introduced me to neither of his parent nor friends nor any relative at all, while I was busy flaunting the relationship and he won't agree to come visit me at my place too, i kept telling my siblings my bf is not in town, he said because his last relationship he did that and the outcome wasn't good because the girl later broke up with him and he was heartbroken so was being careful.

I tried believing at first but with time I couldn't trust myself to feel he is not hiding some things from me, so i confronted him and told him at least ur best friend and am okay with it and I asked him questions like is it cos am not yet in school? besides as at that time have written jamb and was waiting for the admission list to be out.

He told me he loved beyond all that but still no one can hear about our relationship...at that moment I knew something was wrong and my insecurity wont let me trust him again so I decided to end the relationship there.

It was painful to me at the time but I tell you it was one of the best decisions I made...and to my surprise he didn't come begging back like I read in romance books and that hurts the more but that made me forget about him faster than I wanted and I moved on.

Fastforward to 2 years later this same guy started stalking me everywhere telling me how he loves me so much and that he is serious that he wants me to marry him, promising heaven and earth.

At this time have moved on and I was already in school, well I told him I was no longer interested and I dont love him again, he left me for some time and then started stalking me back this year again.

So when I was home for holiday I decided to see him and then he told me how he is now engaged to a lady he just met this year too and they have done their introduction but he doesn't love her and he still loves me and if I say yes to him he will call of the wedding and marry me.

It was strange to see that same guy that was always bossy around me begging me but I just told him I wont be the cause of another woman's sorrow by him breaking up with his fiancee.

Now he is ready to introduce me to even his ancestors, and treat me like a lady but unfortunately I stopped loving him long time ago.

Now he stalks me everywhere and am fed up already.

so ladies have you been in this kind of situation before and guys too? what's your best advice on this?

Meaningful contribution pls.

Father, i Plead sense into this teenagers life. let her receive sense and open her eyes to see the evil stalking her relationship.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by daveP(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
Emphasis on 'My kind of guy'

the area many fall in the pit for.

How many 'My kind of guy' actually are the 'right guy'?

Taste-bud mishap. Needs to be rechecked if you love life.

How many of them dyu even tell this. You just notice he fits and agree on advance, beating down defences of logical reasoning. Smh
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:
Hello Nairalanders,

Three years ago I met a guy, handsome, working class, well educated.

people, the OP is trying not to forget such a guy...

ladies want 'loaded guys cool

linearity:
Despite your current refusal, it appear you still like him and would not mind getting him back... .

thank you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
pinceprinz:

He b like say d niggah never torment ur life finish...

Anyway, kontinu enjoyin d stalkin till hin finally geh chance to fakcin rape U grin

Lol...
God forbid.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
48noble:

That's what she got from making a Maga of a hrtless and quiet beast of a guy.

wicked world?

hope you are not the guy tho ?
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by 2sex(m): 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:
Hello Nairalanders,

Am kind of new here and I decided to share this to learn from all, be it just sharing your own view or experience if you have had any or just advising base on what you know too.

Three years ago I met a guy, handsome, working class, well educated. He was 27 years then and I was 19 years and not yet in higher institution, he told me he loves me and he wanted a relationship with me of which after some time too I started developing interest in him too and so the relationship kicked off after few months.

He was my kind of guy tall, dark and handsome, Godfearing, intelligent and also from my state. We were happy together until I started feeling insecure because he never introduced me to neither of his parent nor friends nor any relative at all, while I was busy flaunting the relationship and he won't agree to come visit me at my place too, i kept telling my siblings my bf is not in town, he said because his last relationship he did that and the outcome wasn't good because the girl later broke up with him and he was heartbroken so was being careful.

I tried believing at first but with time I couldn't trust myself to feel he is not hiding some things from me, so i confronted him and told him at least ur best friend and am okay with it and I asked him questions like is it cos am not yet in school? besides as at that time have written jamb and was waiting for the admission list to be out.

He told me he loved beyond all that but still no one can hear about our relationship...at that moment I knew something was wrong and my insecurity wont let me trust him again so I decided to end the relationship there.

It was painful to me at the time but I tell you it was one of the best decisions I made...and to my surprise he didn't come begging back like I read in romance books and that hurts the more but that made me forget about him faster than I wanted and I moved on.

Fastforward to 2 years later this same guy started stalking me everywhere telling me how he loves me so much and that he is serious that he wants me to marry him, promising heaven and earth.

At this time have moved on and I was already in school, well I told him I was no longer interested and I dont love him again, he left me for some time and then started stalking me back this year again.

So when I was home for holiday I decided to see him and then he told me how he is now engaged to a lady he just met this year too and they have done their introduction but he doesn't love her and he still loves me and if I say yes to him he will call of the wedding and marry me.

It was strange to see that same guy that was always bossy around me begging me but I just told him I wont be the cause of another woman's sorrow by him breaking up with his fiancee.

Now he is ready to introduce me to even his ancestors, and treat me like a lady but unfortunately I stopped loving him long time ago.

so ladies have you been in this kind of situation before and guys too? what's your best advice on this?

a confused fool... that's his name... ignore him till he get tired. o better yet, use a guy to front as your own boyfriend.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by vislabraye(m): 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:

And this coming from a guy?

later you guys will say ladies like money.

Introduce me to the guy as your new bf. You just pay me a token. grin
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Are you two infants?

Just tell him to stop and you move on already.

Abi no be the same 9ja wey girls dey roam around like zombies in Walking Dead?

you read the age part na.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
Tamakay:

And u even warned meaning contributions ooo. Don't mind him
some people can never hear word na...
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by jomoh: 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:
Hello Nairalanders,

Two things are involved. It is either...

He loved you. He had always loved you but he was too embarrassed with the age gap and the fact that you were not in school that he could not bare to introduce you to his friends or family.

Now that you've matured he is now proud to show you off but unfortunately it is too late for him cos he's already engaged.

The fact that he told you the truth about his engagement shows he's will to do some stupid things but doesn't mean he has the balls to call off the engagement.

Or

He is a player but not a smart one.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
noblegrex:
leave him and come to me baby..cos from the look of things,its like you're not in any relationship,that's why he's so free to come around you and you thinking otherwise.my girlllllll!!! The end product is break up if u make up again.the answer is,he's double dating,even when he had you so he was confused but now,in the reality but I'm not sure.may be it's the way you're giving it to him,he couldn't bare to loose that guess the memory is still fresh.that's the fact.hold on till you have another cos I smell some emotional attachement of u to him. Conclusion;come to me and I will give you peace of mind.

are u jesus wannnabe?
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by nkemdi89(f): 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yours is only engaged mine is already married and he is begging to come back that he is regretting his marriage. Blaming me for not making the marriage to work because I stood by own principles. Funny enough the married isn't up to six months.

1 Like

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
alienvirus:
And you took your time to see him during the holiday. Are you engaged or married now?

none of the above.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
fleksy:

Father, i Plead sense into this teenagers life. let her receive sense and open her eyes to see the evil stalking her relationship.

what relationship oga?

God blese him more abundantly with that sense.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
AdeniyiA:
people, the OP is trying not to forget such a guy...
ladies want 'loaded guys cool

thank you...
okay... they have heard you.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by 48noble(m): 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:

wicked world?

hope you are not the guy tho ?

I'm too handsome to notice broke ,ugly, & lying ladies ,talk more of degrading myself by hitting a girl. My cousin treated her.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
jomoh:

The fact is that he loved you. He had always loved you but he was too embarrassed with the age gap and the fact that you were not in school that he could not bare to introduce you to his friends or family.

Now that you've matured he is now proud to show you off but unfortunately it is too late for him cos he's already engaged.

The fact that he told you the truth about his engagement shows he's will to do some stupid things but doesn't mean he has the balls to call off the engagement.

that's the thing. ..

why should he be shy of me, it wasn't like I wasn't going to go to school and for the age gap is immediate ex gf was just a year older than me.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
48noble:

I'm too handsome to notice broke ,ugly, & lying ladies ,talk more of degrading myself by hitting a girl.

much hype. ..
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by alienvirus: 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:

none of the above.
Continue...
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by 48noble(m): 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:

much hype. ..

I'm sorry u think I'm hyping, u shouldn't ve thought I could hit a lady like that..why nah?
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
Love Machine:
But you said he was Godfearing?Anyway,stop forming as if you don't like the way he stalks you.Ladies love it so much.It boost their egos

lol. ..

not all the time.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
Eberex:
Truth is the guy doesn't know what he wanted back then, and still doesn't know what he want. He is a confused being who needs to be flogged six stroke of the cane.

The first time he dated you, he was probably thinking of how to use you, and that was the reason why he didnt introduce you to his folks talk less of his friends.

And now that you are in school and now a big girl, pretty and lovely looking, he will be like "wow" what was i thinking to have left this girl?

Please ignore him or report him to your friends who know how to beat stalkers

lmao...
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Enahi:
@op RUN I know how it feels to be stalked and its so annoying and frustrating.

You know what do the blocking thing, block him on Facebook, on what'sapp and everywhere.

Also delete his number and stop picking his calls. He will get the message when you ignore his calls.

Remember dont reply his text messages too.

thanks dear.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
repogirl:
Too little too late..... I admire your strength girl, he missed his chance. Focus on yourself, let him keep stalking there and be wasting his time.

thanks jare.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by jomoh: 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:

that's the thing. ..

why should he be shy of me, it wasn't like I wasn't going to go to school and for the age gap is immediate ex gf was just a year older than me.

See. Means he had something for you but the school and the age thing prevented him from showing it.

Had it been that you were in school even if you were younger than you were, he would be proud to show you off. You know school has a way of bringing out maturity in people and it makes it difficult for people to guess your age but when you're not in school, people tend to put you in an age bracket that is right most of the times.

He still have feelings for you but please don't fall for it cos it only an infatuation not love.

1 Like

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by CandyBar: 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
You didn't mention if you're in a relationship......maybe he's disturbing you cos you seem available.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
linearity:
Despite your current refusal, it appear you still like him and would not mind getting him back...the only thing I sense is the fact that, you do not want to "be the cause of another woman's sorrow"...well, a broken engagement is better than a battered woman, a loveless marriage or a divorce.

If you still feel for him and he have truly turn a new leave, do not let that be the hindrance, he might just be the one for you. The golden rule, I go by is, no one snatches a a boyfriend, girlfriend or spouse from another, people change their minds, make new choices, etc so long it is not done maliciously, it is better than living the rest of your live in misery with someone you do not love or battering them...think about the children the divorce and that relationship will entrust to us society to deal with...so, causing another woman sorrow is the lesser of the evils, if you think about the whole picture.

Also, you might be doing that lady a big favor by saving her from a loveless marriage to come....put yourself in that lady's shoe, getting married to someone that do not love you but loves another...you will at least want to know that, and I believe you will not want to go into that marriage, knowing that the person you want to spend the rest of your life with does not love you...and you will wish someone can tell you that or if there is a crystal ball that can tell you if the guy love you or not and if you find out, even if it will cause a temporary discomfort, you will want to at least but that engagement on hold. So, in the bigger scheme of things, considering the whole picture, you might be doing that lady, yourself and this guy a big favor once you stop looking at the temporary pains that lady will pass through as a factor in your decisions.

hmmmn, if he doesn't love her he should break up with her at his own will not cause I influenced it.

he knows what is best for him, so if he decides to continue with the marriage and later regrets am not to blame.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
jomoh:

See. Means he had something for you but the school and the age thing prevented him from showing it.

Had it been that you were in school even if you were younger than you were, he would be proud to show you off. You know school has a way of bringing out maturity in people and it makes it difficult for people to guess your age but when you're not in school, people tend to put you in an age bracket that is right most of the times.

He still have feelings for you but please don't fall for it cos it only an infatuation not love.

thanks for the advice.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
48noble:

I'm sorry u think I'm hyping, u shouldn't ve thought I could hit a lady like that..why nah?

cos I dnt know you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. / Missing UNIOSUN Student Found With Girlfriend – Police (Photo) / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.