Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? (32140 Views)

I'm Engaged But I Am Having The Greatest Sex Of My Life With My Childhood Friend / Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by jomoh: 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:

thanks for the advice.
You're welcome.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by flokii: 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
@OP I pity you... really

the guy is messing around with your fishh brain and you're here writing DnB story..

btw you forgot to tell us how you two were getting down behind closed doors... who knws d kind of style you gave d goat dat's making him stalk you cheesy
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Datsme: 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:
Hello Nairalanders,

Am kind of new here and I decided to share this to learn from all, be it just sharing your own view or experience if you have had any or just advising base on what you know too.

Three years ago I met a guy, handsome, working class, well educated. He was 27 years then and I was 19 years and not yet in higher institution, he told me he loves me and he wanted a relationship with me of which after some time too I started developing interest in him too and so the relationship kicked off after few months.

He was my kind of guy tall, dark and handsome, Godfearing, intelligent and also from my state. We were happy together until I started feeling insecure because he never introduced me to neither of his parent nor friends nor any relative at all, while I was busy flaunting the relationship and he won't agree to come visit me at my place too, i kept telling my siblings my bf is not in town, he said because his last relationship he did that and the outcome wasn't good because the girl later broke up with him and he was heartbroken so was being careful.

I tried believing at first but with time I couldn't trust myself to feel he is not hiding some things from me, so i confronted him and told him at least ur best friend and am okay with it and I asked him questions like is it cos am not yet in school? besides as at that time have written jamb and was waiting for the admission list to be out.

He told me he loved beyond all that but still no one can hear about our relationship...at that moment I knew something was wrong and my insecurity wont let me trust him again so I decided to end the relationship there.

It was painful to me at the time but I tell you it was one of the best decisions I made...and to my surprise he didn't come begging back like I read in romance books and that hurts the more but that made me forget about him faster than I wanted and I moved on.

Fastforward to 2 years later this same guy started stalking me everywhere telling me how he loves me so much and that he is serious that he wants me to marry him, promising heaven and earth.

At this time have moved on and I was already in school, well I told him I was no longer interested and I dont love him again, he left me for some time and then started stalking me back this year again.

So when I was home for holiday I decided to see him and then he told me how he is now engaged to a lady he just met this year too and they have done their introduction but he doesn't love her and he still loves me and if I say yes to him he will call of the wedding and marry me.

It was strange to see that same guy that was always bossy around me begging me but I just told him I wont be the cause of another woman's sorrow by him breaking up with his fiancee.

Now he is ready to introduce me to even his ancestors, and treat me like a lady but unfortunately I stopped loving him long time ago.

Now he stalks me everywhere and am fed up already.

so ladies have you been in this kind of situation before and guys too? what's your best advice on this?

Meaningful contribution pls.

Marry me! ... Seriously speaking. MY CANDID ADVICE
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
Raymondenyi:
becos the fiancee doesn't have samme pusssy!!! U ladies should try being reasonable sometimes; and stop seeing yourselves like sexual dolls!!! Please give some dignity to urselves!!!

Gush!!!
Lol,i am very sure he want nothing but sex!!get it straight huh?
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by luvablesam(m): 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
harristo:

And if it's superficial desire he has for her, she'll end up regretting life when he decides to leave her at the last minute after introductions and all.
A guy that changes his mind about a girl after introductions is not to be trusted, and he's even less worthy of trust if he went through the introductions with the other girl even though he doesn't love her.
The guy deserves to be flogged.

It's better for a guy to change his mind after an introduction is done rather than when he is already married.

My advice is simple,she shouldn't get back with him because she is still too young n might have her head in the clouds as per what a true relationship should be(No disrespect intended)

She should rather date in her age range,so she n d guy can learn together

2 Likes

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by 48noble(m): 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:

cos I dnt know you..

I'm a nobleman in all ramifications
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by marlockj: 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
Lol,my dear u berra ignore him asap!!He's is after ur pusssy nothing else!!

Pusssy Dat he has not eaten before or do we now have new version pussyy?

also Wat a Funny rply!!!

the op said Dey dated before breakup, was op not with ha pusssy then or do She normally leave it @ home while visiting him?

if ur read closely it shows the op do front this guy house then,Cuz She said he Neva visited ha.

Also op was 19 And 19 in Nigeria is Lik 35.Meaning @ that age pussy Mst Hv receive not less than 4diks in 2mthns.

Also it is obvious that a girl hardly say he fcked Me once or 3tyms.girls will Neva say that.

Also u Dnt xpect op to say that part,Cuz obviously She will say he Neva reach ha pant,common to all girls.

Just as op jump pussy part.you too also shuld jump pussy part.

#Happy2bebornin#In a vry pussy generation #

gone are does days where guys lack pusssy,this days Evn house girl can offer you free,free to the xtent of no condom.

Heaven shall bless house girls as my dik now has no hiding please.

#Pusssy was a blessing to guys#
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by johnlugard: 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
My dear his after your P..s..y, be wise.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by soldierdollar(m): 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
Lol,my dear u berra ignore him asap!!He's is after ur pusssy nothing else!!

Ma .. Please what's pusssy ? angry
Am confused cause I hear this pusssy pusssy everytime and I wonder if every girl has a cat . sad

Could you explain things to me ?

1 Like

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
marlockj:

Pusssy Dat he has not eaten before or do we now have new version pussyy?

also Wat a Funny rply!!!

the op said Dey dated before breakup, was op not with ha pusssy then or do She normally leave it @ home while visiting him?

if ur read closely it shows the op do front this guy house then,Cuz She said he Neva visited ha.

Also op was 19 And 19 in Nigeria is Lik 35.Meaning @ that age pussy Mst Hv receive not less than 4diks in 2mthns.

Also it is obvious that a girl hardly say he fcked Me once or 3tyms.girls will Neva say that.

Also u Dnt xpect op to say that part,Cuz obviously She will say he Neva reach ha pant,common to all girls.

Just as op jump pussy part.you too also shuld jump pussy part.

#Happy2bebornin#In a vry pussy generation #

gone are does days where guys lack pusssy,this days Evn house girl can offer you free,free to the xtent of no condom.

Heaven shall bless house girls as my dik now has no hiding please.

#Pusssy was a blessing to guys#
My comment is not funny,i wrote d truth!!D guy is engaged,so what do think he want if not her body!! but ur post his long tho,i am allergic to long textbook grin
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
soldierdollar:

Am confused cause I hear this pusssy pusssy everytime and I wonder if every girl has a cat . sad

Pusssy means borrow sense if u cant afford to buy!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by pejuswt: 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hey young lady dt give dt dude any chance anymore! He's A̶̲̥̅ cheat! He wl definatly hurt u big time! He's A̶̲̥̅ confuse man he doesn't know want he want. Please guide ur heart dt allow him T̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇ hurt u deep pls. Is well wt u sis! Lv u.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by drnoel: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:
Hello Nairalanders,

Am kind of new here and I decided to share this to learn from all, be it just sharing your own view or experience if you have had any or just advising base on what you know too.

Three years ago I met a guy, handsome, working class, well educated. He was 27 years then and I was 19 years and not yet in higher institution, he told me he loves me and he wanted a relationship with me of which after some time too I started developing interest in him too and so the relationship kicked off after few months.

He was my kind of guy tall, dark and handsome, Godfearing, intelligent and also from my state. We were happy together until I started feeling insecure because he never introduced me to neither of his parent nor friends nor any relative at all, while I was busy flaunting the relationship and he won't agree to come visit me at my place too, i kept telling my siblings my bf is not in town, he said because his last relationship he did that and the outcome wasn't good because the girl later broke up with him and he was heartbroken so was being careful.

I tried believing at first but with time I couldn't trust myself to feel he is not hiding some things from me, so i confronted him and told him at least ur best friend and am okay with it and I asked him questions like is it cos am not yet in school? besides as at that time have written jamb and was waiting for the admission list to be out.

He told me he loved beyond all that but still no one can hear about our relationship...at that moment I knew something was wrong and my insecurity wont let me trust him again so I decided to end the relationship there.

It was painful to me at the time but I tell you it was one of the best decisions I made...and to my surprise he didn't come begging back like I read in romance books and that hurts the more but that made me forget about him faster than I wanted and I moved on.

Fastforward to 2 years later this same guy started stalking me everywhere telling me how he loves me so much and that he is serious that he wants me to marry him, promising heaven and earth.

At this time have moved on and I was already in school, well I told him I was no longer interested and I dont love him again, he left me for some time and then started stalking me back this year again.

So when I was home for holiday I decided to see him and then he told me how he is now engaged to a lady he just met this year too and they have done their introduction but he doesn't love her and he still loves me and if I say yes to him he will call of the wedding and marry me.

It was strange to see that same guy that was always bossy around me begging me but I just told him I wont be the cause of another woman's sorrow by him breaking up with his fiancee.

Now he is ready to introduce me to even his ancestors, and treat me like a lady but unfortunately I stopped loving him long time ago.

so ladies have you been in this kind of situation before and guys too? what's your best advice on this?

Every word u wrote, every single sentence you constructed showed us how old u are. Pls go and read you books and leave romance to adults.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by aspirebig: 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
Op, face your book.

Your future is more important than all these infatuations.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by FisifunKododada: 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
cool Don't waste your time with him - he is a loser. Connect with someone like me and chop life well well.

Fisifun Kododada
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by bishoppapi: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
KashyBaby:
The best thing is u ignore him...how he stalk u? Does he knows ur schedules?does he knows all ur social media sites? In this case block him..and do not answer any calls from him, eventually he will get tired doing it.. cool

It's does he know...and not does he knows
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by stan83: 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
He just intrested in getting layed with you and the rest will be history, so shine you eyes well well..
Bbsharon:
Hello Nairalanders,

He

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by soldierdollar(m): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
Pusssy means borrow sense if u cant afford to buy!! grin grin

Is that what it means ?
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeewww
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Macgreat(m): 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
He is Spiderman. . . you may be in danger.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by andyanders: 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
Op, let him go and move on with your life.Never accept him back as you will end up regretting that. He is a cheat.

1 Like

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
drnoel:

Every word u wrote, every single sentence you constructed showed us how old u are. Pls go and read you books and leave romance to adults.

pls you can just pass

am doing very well in my academics and doing well for myself and am over the legal age for adult which is 21... so u mean I shld start talking about relationships when am 30 right?

1 Like

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
He just wants to have a taste of the cookie one last time. ..Sounds like a Fuvkboy to me

1 Like

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
aspirebig:
Op, face your book.
Your future is more important than all these infatuations.

all this aunties and uncles saying I shld face my book...
dnt just conclude on what you dnt know.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
pejuswt:
Hey young lady dt give dt dude any chance anymore! He's A̶̲̥̅ cheat! He wl definatly hurt u big time! He's A̶̲̥̅ confuse man he doesn't know want he want. Please guide ur heart dt allow him T̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇ hurt u deep pls. Is well wt u sis! Lv u.

thanks a lot.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
soldierdollar:

it's the name of a new phone
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
vislabraye:

Introduce me to the guy as your new bf. You just pay me a token. grin
lol.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
nkemdi89:
Yours is only engaged mine is already married and he is begging to come back that he is regretting his marriage. Blaming me for not making the marriage to work because I stood by own principles. Funny enough the married isn't up to six months.

sister you need to pray against that demonic guy o...
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
flokii:
@OP I pity you... really

the guy is messing around with your fishh brain and you're here writing DnB story..

btw you forgot to tell us how you two were getting down behind closed doors... who knws d kind of style you gave d goat dat's making him stalk you cheesy

oga u can still pass same message without the insult or just waka pass.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
Datsme:

Marry me! ... Seriously speaking. MY CANDID ADVICE

I laugh in Swahili
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
48noble:

I'm a nobleman in all ramifications
knight of which kingdom?
lol...good to know tho.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by 48noble(m): 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:

knight of which kingdom?

lol...good to know tho.

Yeah, better than knights of Camelot cheesy
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by flokii: 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:

oga u can still pass same message without the insult or just waka pass.
dear OP... forgive me for my utterances but...
there's fire on d mountain.. stalking is as bad as anytin bliv me
it might even lead to one or both parties getting killed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? / If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.