Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? (32132 Views)

I'm Engaged But I Am Having The Greatest Sex Of My Life With My Childhood Friend / Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by soldierdollar(m): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:

it's the name of a new phone

Oh I see. How does it look like? Am really confused cause it seems only girls use it
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by drnoel: 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:

pls you can just pass

am doing very well in my academics and doing well for myself and am over the legal age for adult which is 21... so u mean I shld start talking about relationships when am 30 right?

Children of now adays
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
drnoel:

Children of now adays
we have noticed you
our ancestor.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Teeposh6: 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ignore him
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by noblegrex: 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:

are u jesus wannnabe?
lailai not in this sense don't 'kobalise' me,but will really like to be in other ways.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by nkemdi89(f): 10:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:

sister you need to pray against that demonic guy o...people will tag u husband snatcher now.

Honestly o he is trying to be a distraction, the question I asked him was if he doesn't want me to settle down like him and he muttered.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by billionbliss: 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
He does not know what he wants

1 Like

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by billionbliss: 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
Forget him....he is unserious

1 Like

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by dahmie2013: 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
OP, I see y d guy is stalking on u, u're very smart. I wish I were like u wen I was 19, I wudnt have had d kind of relatnship I had den. Pls keep up dis attitude, it will go a long way 4 u in future, besides I don't expect ur type 2 make mistakes in choosing a partner.

When I was in a relatnship den, I was d fool & kept "following my heart" like dey say, but now my story is different. I'm a different person now, with a very strong personality&its working 4 me. Let's just say I learnt d hard waysmiley.

Op, u're on track!
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by NemzySeries(m): 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
as God win 4 u side u dey book appointment wit already engaged abi introduced man abi?....beta draw a limit & cut d line...He is & He wuz are 2 diff tinz.....pple go xtra miles to protect wat wat dey tag valuable to dem so dunt allow anoda woman go spiritual bkos of u Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo....ma aunty is a victim of such 2day shez weeping ova 22yrs of childlessness, 10yrs of unhappy marriage & abt 2yrs of divorce.........no say we no tell u Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo

1 Like

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 11:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
NemzySeries:
as God win 4 u side u dey book appointment wit already engaged abi introduced man abi?....beta draw a limit & cut d line...He is & He wuz are 2 diff tinz.....pple go xtra miles to protect wat wat dey tag valuable to dem so dunt allow anoda woman go spiritual bkos of u Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo....ma aunty is a victim of such 2day shez weeping ova 22yrs of childlessness, 10yrs of unhappy marriage & abt 2yrs of divorce.........no say we no tell u Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo

hmmmn

enough advice...thanks.

1 Like

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 11:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
dahmie2013:
OP, I see y d guy is stalking on u, u're very smart. I wish I were like u wen I was 19, I wudnt have had d kind of relatnship I had den. Pls keep up dis attitude, it will go a long way 4 u in future, besides I don't expect ur type 2 make mistakes in choosing a partner.

When I was in a relatnship den, I was d fool & kept "following my heart" like dey say, but now my story is different. I'm a different person now, with a very strong personality&its working 4 me. Let's just say I learnt d hard waysmiley.

Op, u're on track!

Thanks...
we learn everyday.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Solotone007: 12:17am On Nov 04, 2015
If he's stalking you physically, my dear, for your own good, get a restraining order. You know what to do if it's via phone call, sms, or social media.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by aspirebig: 6:47am On Nov 04, 2015
Bbsharon:

all this aunties and uncles saying I shld face my book...

dnt just conclude on what you dnt know.

No face your book, since you can conclude on what you know, why did you open the thread and seek for advice. Yeye. Obviously, both of you are confused. You feel you are 21, you know it all.

See, I have just given you the best advice, if that guy touch and you are pregnant, do not come here with another username and start crying that he pregnant you and beat you and marry another person o. Go ahead ok.

Instead of you to focus on your studies and come out with good grade, you are worried over a confused fellow. Maybe na home trouble, who knows.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by ozallamike(m): 8:05am On Nov 04, 2015
My dear listing, they guy in question wants only one thing 4rm U which is the treasure in between your legs. Ru winkn as fast as u can, u made serious mistake 4 even going to his place. Be careful and concentrate on your studies first

1 Like

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by dahmie2013: 8:13am On Nov 04, 2015
Bbsharon:

Thanks...
we learn everyday.
Yes dear. In short d best thing I did den was not getting pregnant, cos dat wud have ruined my whole life. I'm always grateful 2 God 4 giving me wisdom in dat area.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Bbsharon(f): 8:17am On Nov 04, 2015
aspirebig:

No face your book, since you can conclude on what you know, why did you open the thread and seek for advice. Yeye. Obviously, both of you are confused. You feel you are 21, you know it all.

See, I have just given you the best advice, if that guy touch and you are pregnant, do not come here with another username and start crying that he pregnant you and beat you and marry another person o. Go ahead ok.

Instead of you to focus on your studies and come out with good grade, you are worried over a confused fellow. Maybe na home trouble, who knows.

"pregnant me" noni

professor go and read ur books too...

and read well and comprehend better, I never said i'm 21.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by 123papas(m): 8:23am On Nov 04, 2015
forget him
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by tinnyashamu(m): 8:51am On Nov 04, 2015
U BAD OOOOO

yomi007k:
CHOP HIS MONEY TILL HE GETS SENSE tongue
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 04, 2015
hmmmm,men can be confused sha.My sis please move on with your life.A better and reasonable guy will come along someday.
I was in your shoes,The guys wanted us to be see in public together but I did some findings then I left him.As usual,he came pleading that its me he loves bla bla bla.......
I moved on and forgot about him.Now I'm with a guy that loves me than I even love him,he is cute,well built physique, tall and brainy.He introduces me to his friends as his girlfriend even more than I introduce him to family and friends.........
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 04, 2015
Bbsharon:
Hello Nairalanders,

Am kind of new here and I decided to share this to learn from all, be it just sharing your own view or experience if you have had any or just advising base on what you know too.

Three years ago I met a guy, handsome, working class, well educated. He was 27 years then and I was 19 years and not yet in higher institution, he told me he loves me and he wanted a relationship with me of which after some time too I started developing interest in him too and so the relationship kicked off after few months.

He was my kind of guy tall, dark and handsome, Godfearing, intelligent and also from my state. We were happy together until I started feeling insecure because he never introduced me to neither of his parent nor friends nor any relative at all, while I was busy flaunting the relationship and he won't agree to come visit me at my place too, i kept telling my siblings my bf is not in town, he said because his last relationship he did that and the outcome wasn't good because the girl later broke up with him and he was heartbroken so was being careful.

I tried believing at first but with time I couldn't trust myself to feel he is not hiding some things from me, so i confronted him and told him at least ur best friend and am okay with it and I asked him questions like is it cos am not yet in school? besides as at that time have written jamb and was waiting for the admission list to be out.

He told me he loved beyond all that but still no one can hear about our relationship...at that moment I knew something was wrong and my insecurity wont let me trust him again so I decided to end the relationship there.

It was painful to me at the time but I tell you it was one of the best decisions I made...and to my surprise he didn't come begging back like I read in romance books and that hurts the more but that made me forget about him faster than I wanted and I moved on.

Fastforward to 2 years later this same guy started stalking me everywhere telling me how he loves me so much and that he is serious that he wants me to marry him, promising heaven and earth.

At this time have moved on and I was already in school, well I told him I was no longer interested and I dont love him again, he left me for some time and then started stalking me back this year again.

So when I was home for holiday I decided to see him and then he told me how he is now engaged to a lady he just met this year too and they have done their introduction but he doesn't love her and he still loves me and if I say yes to him he will call of the wedding and marry me.

It was strange to see that same guy that was always bossy around me begging me but I just told him I wont be the cause of another woman's sorrow by him breaking up with his fiancee.

Now he is ready to introduce me to even his ancestors, and treat me like a lady but unfortunately I stopped loving him long time ago.

Now he stalks me everywhere and am fed up already.

so ladies have you been in this kind of situation before and guys too? what's your best advice on this?

Meaningful contribution pls.

simple let him have Wat he want and watch him sod off

1 Like

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by yomi007k(m): 9:21am On Nov 04, 2015
tinnyashamu:
U BAD OOOOO

Bros, D guy dey form baddest
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Aanuoluwarotimi(f): 10:12am On Nov 04, 2015
Sincere opinion; ignore him with the d speed of light!!! Truth is sm guys ll even go to d extent of introducing u d fiancee,soo introducing u to pple now aftr his intro is just a way of messing wt ur head since he's aware of ur stance abt dat ,he's just lookn 4 a last runs b4 marriage sm guys r heartless sha!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by erumena(m): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2015
That guy doesn't care one bit about you not to talk of loving you, don't take anything from him, not even a parting gift.

You took the right decision by ending the relationship and refusing to be the cause of another woman's sorrow. He's not worthy of you and any other "good" woman.

Stay focus till you meet the right man for you!
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
Bbsharon:
Hello Nairalanders,

Am kind of new here and I decided to share this to learn from all, be it just sharing your own view or experience if you have had any or just advising base on what you know too.

Three years ago I met a guy, handsome, working class, well educated. He was 27 years then and I was 19 years and not yet in higher institution, he told me he loves me and he wanted a relationship with me of which after some time too I started developing interest in him too and so the relationship kicked off after few months.

He was my kind of guy tall, dark and handsome, Godfearing, intelligent and also from my state. We were happy together until I started feeling insecure because he never introduced me to neither of his parent nor friends nor any relative at all, while I was busy flaunting the relationship and he won't agree to come visit me at my place too, i kept telling my siblings my bf is not in town, he said because his last relationship he did that and the outcome wasn't good because the girl later broke up with him and he was heartbroken so was being careful.

I tried believing at first but with time I couldn't trust myself to feel he is not hiding some things from me, so i confronted him and told him at least ur best friend and am okay with it and I asked him questions like is it cos am not yet in school? besides as at that time have written jamb and was waiting for the admission list to be out.

He told me he loved beyond all that but still no one can hear about our relationship...at that moment I knew something was wrong and my insecurity wont let me trust him again so I decided to end the relationship there.

It was painful to me at the time but I tell you it was one of the best decisions I made...and to my surprise he didn't come begging back like I read in romance books and that hurts the more but that made me forget about him faster than I wanted and I moved on.

Fastforward to 2 years later this same guy started stalking me everywhere telling me how he loves me so much and that he is serious that he wants me to marry him, promising heaven and earth.

At this time have moved on and I was already in school, well I told him I was no longer interested and I dont love him again, he left me for some time and then started stalking me back this year again.

So when I was home for holiday I decided to see him and then he told me how he is now engaged to a lady he just met this year too and they have done their introduction but he doesn't love her and he still loves me and if I say yes to him he will call of the wedding and marry me.

It was strange to see that same guy that was always bossy around me begging me but I just told him I wont be the cause of another woman's sorrow by him breaking up with his fiancee.

Now he is ready to introduce me to even his ancestors, and treat me like a lady but unfortunately I stopped loving him long time ago.

Now he stalks me everywhere and am fed up already.

so ladies have you been in this kind of situation before and guys too? what's your best advice on this?

Meaningful contribution pls.

He still want to continue bleeping your pussyy
The 19yrs old pussyy he use to Bleep then...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by justmenoni: 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ane along the line she will get pregnant Fordham and definitely she will turn to a single mother...if oma nfani lapo ya ni(free stuffs wil always tear ur goddamn pocket)..mtschwwww

yomi007k:
CHOP HIS MONEY TILL HE GETS SENSE tongue
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by yomi007k(m): 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
justmenoni:
Ane along the line she will get pregnant Fordham and definitely she will turn to a single mother...if oma nfani lapo ya ni(free stuffs wil always tear ur goddamn pocket)..mtschwwww

Will she have sex wt him? undecided

mtschwwww
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by andyanders: 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
Bbsharon:

Thanks...
we learn everyday.

OP, you are too pretty for someone to keep stalking you and you have a brighter future ahead of you. Your relationship in the past with him is over and whenever he comes back disturbing your life, better give him a bitter side of you or better inform your parents.

Most stalkers end up committing murder and you have to be careful of that and watch out.When he cannot do without your person, he can plan to hurt you or deform you. That is how most of their likes act.

Do not take this issue kindly. Since he is about getting married, why you for God's sake? Nver take this kindly.Most ladies that has suffered acid burns comes from some men like this guy.So be careful.

You are too beautiful to be deformed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by justmenoni: 1:49am On Nov 05, 2015
Then you must be mumu if u'd think Nigerian men will giv u things for free without getting something in return... Oic perhaps u think they are dummies or running and NGO??

quote author=yomi007k post=39681644]

mtschwwww[/quote]
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by yomi007k(m): 3:02am On Nov 05, 2015
justmenoni:
Then you must be mumu if u'd think Nigerian men will giv u things for free without getting something in return... Oic perhaps u think they are dummies or running and NGO??

quote author=yomi007k post=39681644]

mtschwwww

N ur a monkey becos u obviously r too stupid 2 comprehend.

U don't knw shit.
Re: He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? by yomi007k(m): 8:30am On Nov 05, 2015
Ni zhen de shi shenjing bin.

Ni shuo shenme yu..?

*malaga pii*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy / Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? / If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.