Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal (79580 Views)

Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) / I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget / Infinix Have A Reply To The Camon C9 And It's A Beast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by abduldope(m): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
You can say that again

lyk wTf u claiming u took 50 pics nd no single pix on d thread hw do we bliv u ??.... op u b fraud lol

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by ZUBY77(m): 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ana5000:
Do you always insult women like this? It's not gentleman like especially for someone like you.

No. I don't insult even men.
I am sorry if you feel disappointed.

But this girl started mentioning my mom and sisters while I was still arguing with her.
I have saved a lot of people like her and because she got a new tecno phone, she thinks she can just post anything she likes.

I will attempt to let this go but warn her to stay off calling people's mothers...
Mothers are the people we love most.

2 Likes

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
So I was lucky to get my hands on the new phantom and I must say it was quite an experience. The first thing you notice right away is how it adds “swag” to your personality, from its Champagne Gold colored body down to its Dolby digital sound. This phone is meant for the “big boys” as they say. Unlike its name, the new Phantom is definitely NOT an illusion; the specifications are real and very VERY impressive. I immediately fell in love with the 32GB internal storage, the 3GB RAM and the Octa Core Processor because, I don’t know about you but, I LOVE ME SOME PLENTY PLENTY APPS!!!
Let d fone nack u now since it has sex appeal.
The 5.5” FULL HIGH DEFINITION touch screen is just out of this world. You will see colors you have never seen before (FYI this is not an exaggeration).

I played “KISSING” by Yemi Alade (I’m so obsessed with her) on the Phantom and OMG, what I heard was the true sound of music. I did experience the Boom J7 and I was amazed but this Phantom takes the cake. This is not something that can be explained with words, it is something that needs to be heard.

I mean, forget Kim Kardashian, I am the real selfie queen. When I noticed it had an 8MP front camera with flash, (OMG! WITH FLASH!!!) and a 13MP back camera, I decided to take a selfie, ok maybe 50 selfies.

The icing on the cake for me was the finger print identity sensor at the back of the phone. That is some high level security stuff. I know a lot of guys would be happy about this because there’s no way your girlfriend will look through your phone without chopping off your finger to unlock it. We pray it doesn’t get to that.

This phone is definitely something you would want to spend money on.
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by tudeyzamani: 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hw does it boost my cgpa?.....Oluwa save me from sadistic lecturers tryna make my life a leaving hell

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
Oga job vex. The thing is that this Phantom 5 phone is not mine, a friend of mine I bumped into in shop rite had the phone, I took the pictures with his Phantom and because he was in a hurry, I couldn't transfer them to my own phone. Once I hot home, I sent him a message on Whatsapp saying that he should send them to me. He then told me sorry that he had to delete my pics because his gf always goes through his phone and she gets very jealous and starts trouble if she sees another females pic on his phone.

CHAI SEE LIES OOOO. HABA, IT'S 4KIN GLARING YOU ARE A SALES GIRL. YOU ARE REPLYING EVERY COMMENT. YOU ARE ALWAYS ON EVERY P5 THREAD. PPLE CAN LIE O.

4 Likes

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
ollah1:

CHAI SEE LIES OOOO. HABA, IT'S 4KIN GLARING YOU ARE A SALES GIRL. YOU ARE REPLYING EVERY COMMENT. YOU ARE ALWAYS ON EVERY P5 THREAD. PPLE CAN LIE O.
leave the girl. Her name na lienus

3 Likes

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Dahveydson(m): 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
Poor marketing skills.

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
leave the girl. Her name na lienus

U no understand, e no just make sense. U took loads of pictures and the owner deleted all her pictures cos of her gf. Lies that doesn't make any sense at all. The Tecno agents are pretty much on this land. Multiple ids too

Wondering the amount they were paid.

4 Likes

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by timowale: 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
I see this is repeating tecno a7. only difference is 3GG ram
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by BlaqqDahCritic: 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
enilowo:

What Wil you say if you lay your hand Samsung Galaxy note 4 or 5
Hu SAM Help...?
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
ZUBY77:

I want the old model hag to beg for attacking me on a day I have time for nairaland.
You don't need that
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by 2sex(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
So I was lucky to get my hands on the new phantom and I must say it was quite an experience. The first thing you notice right away is how it adds “swag” to your personality, from its Champagne Gold colored body down to its Dolby digital sound. This phone is meant for the “big boys” as they say. Unlike its name, the new Phantom is definitely NOT an illusion; the specifications are real and very VERY impressive. I immediately fell in love with the 32GB internal storage, the 3GB RAM and the Octa Core Processor because, I don’t know about you but, I LOVE ME SOME PLENTY PLENTY APPS!!!

The 5.5” FULL HIGH DEFINITION touch screen is just out of this world. You will see colors you have never seen before (FYI this is not an exaggeration).

I played “KISSING” by Yemi Alade (I’m so obsessed with her) on the Phantom and OMG, what I heard was the true sound of music. I did experience the Boom J7 and I was amazed but this Phantom takes the cake. This is not something that can be explained with words, it is something that needs to be heard.

I mean, forget Kim Kardashian, I am the real selfie queen. When I noticed it had an 8MP front camera with flash, (OMG! WITH FLASH!!!) and a 13MP back camera, I decided to take a selfie, ok maybe 50 selfies.

The icing on the cake for me was the finger print identity sensor at the back of the phone. That is some high level security stuff. I know a lot of guys would be happy about this because there’s no way your girlfriend will look through your phone without chopping off your finger to unlock it. We pray it doesn’t get to that.

This phone is definitely something you would want to spend money on.
what about the BATTERYYYYYYYY? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by feeloscar(m): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ever heard of Umi Iron Pro?

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by feeloscar(m): 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
franzis:
umi iron get front flash nah and e no cost like that ...what else
the pro version has retina scanner
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
Why are you stalking me?. By the way, I believe very much that your mother is the Mgbeke. If you could read very well, which I doubt you can considering you wrote 12 books according to what you said, you would see that I said " So I was lucky to get my hands on the new phantom" I didnt say I bought it. If you are so rich why aren't you using an iphone 6? Please, stop acting like a child, it doesn't suit you. You are just embarrassing yourself and seeking attention. I think I've been stewpid enough to give you my time. God please forgive me for wasting my time on fools on this earth. I don't think God even created you. I am even wondering if you are a man. You have been arguing with a woman for hours and you just can't stop. Anyway, I guess the word to describe you is " WOMAN WRAPPER" .
You can reply this comment but I won't reply you anymore. Have a wonderful night wink

If u cant respect other people's mothers, then I wonder what kind of a mother you are, or would make. My sympathy for you went through the windows immediately you started insulting zuby's mother n sisters. Such a shame.

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by BlaqqDahCritic: 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
feeloscar:
Ever heard of Umi Iron Pro?
Hu Umi Iron Pro Help...?
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by attention007(m): 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
Who paid for this advert?

2 Likes

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by slinkman(m): 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
silly thread with paid tecno idiats conversing with emselves.. *unfollows thread* phantom indeed

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by feeloscar(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
BlaqqDahCritic:
Hu Umi Iron Pro Help...?
UMI Iron Pro boasts fingerprint and eye security encased in metal ...
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by slinkman(m): 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
Oga job vex. The thing is that this Phantom 5 phone is not mine, a friend of mine I bumped into in shop rite had the phone, I took the pictures with his Phantom and because he was in a hurry, I couldn't transfer them to my own phone. Once I hot home, I sent him a message on Whatsapp saying that he should send them to me. He then told me sorry that he had to delete my pics because his gf always goes through his phone and she gets very jealous and starts trouble if she sees another females pic on his phone.

and this idiat forgot she advertised the fingerprint fake sensor there, saying you can now lock your phone without your gf prying into the phone... you took pics with his phone and had no time to send, but had the time to check all the fake as5 qualities you mentioned.. i have nothing against no phone brand , but hate when _stupid sales girls try to play on people's intelligent with silly lies..

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by larrytorch(m): 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
I guess they don't want selfie sticks to sell again
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by offorkansi: 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
benigneOne:
Really looking forward to getting this phone.

Op can it give orgasms ? I see sex there grin

How much is the phone?
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by efonat(m): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
[size=30pt]yeah that's my Samsung!!!![/size]
stardragon:

that phone is nonsense without a cornilla gorilla glass...
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by BlaqqDahCritic: 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
feeloscar:
UMI Iron Pro boasts fingerprint and eye security encased in metal ...
Hu Eye Security Help...?
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by MrImole: 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
benigneOne:

Wrong number sir

Oh!

Lemme quickly redial...
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
"50 selfies"?

isn't that a sign of mental illness?

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by emzila(m): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
sats:
hiss
same old bullsheet about the techno phantom 5

infinx is coming with the big 6
lets see how yall react to that
THE SAME WAY OUR POLITICIAN SET US AGAINST ONE ANOTHER WHILE MAKING THEIR MONEY. ARE BOTH INFINIX AND TECNO NOT FROM ONE COMPANY? SORRY BRO IF YOU ARE JUST GETTING TO KNOW THIS.
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by Elxandre(m): 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
koice:
Tecno agents conversing with themselves. Deluded bunch of con artists.
I now hate Tecno so much because of this.
I really can't touch their products anymore.

Zero integrity!

There are zero objective Tecno threads these days. What nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by sats: 11:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
emzila:

THE SAME WAY OUR POLITICIAN SET US AGAINST ONE ANOTHER WHILE MAKING THEIR MONEY. ARE BOTH INFINIX AND TECNO NOT FROM ONE COMPANY? SORRY BRO IF YOU ARE JUST GETTING TO KNOW THIS.
so i read
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by franzis(m): 11:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
feeloscar:
the pro version has retina scanner
both has retina scanner, but the pro also has fingerprint unlock
Re: This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal by ninovandross(m): 11:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Na wa oh, so dis. Op na scammer sef, I see samsung as baba of all smart phones. Htc one m9 na also badarse phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries / Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.