Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,430 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money (45601 Views)

Drop Your Tactics To Avoid Spending This Xmas Season / Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. / Some Silly Excuse Guys Give To Avoid Spending Money On Valentine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Rexnegro(m): 12:18am On Nov 05, 2015
Common na d answer too is not far fetched na..." Eyah na same tin with me o me too didn't do my bvn" then com ask same person to loan u money...hahahaha if I fall for such make i turn Togolese.

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by lonelydora: 5:21am On Nov 05, 2015
As him no do BVN, na so me I no do mine too.
Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Iamthoney(m): 9:18am On Nov 05, 2015
AdaNri1:
They can ask from now till eternity ain't gonna move moi. I have no sympathy for people who find it easy to beg. Chances are, they won't pay back and you're not the only one they've asked. Anyone with dignity knows that asking for help should be a last resort not a first.

I am with sincere dignity and am asking for your help cos it is my last resort. Kindly help a brother ma'am

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Psoul(m): 10:54am On Nov 05, 2015
deolu2000:

BVM? I thought it is called BVN.

Yes, it used to be BVN till dat guy changed it.
He also changed MTN to NTM....season of CHANGE.
Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by leofab(f): 10:56am On Nov 05, 2015
R
deolu2000:

BVM? I thought it is called BVN.
Bank Verification Member!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 05, 2015
AdaNri1:
They can ask from now till eternity ain't gonna move moi. I have no sympathy for people who find it easy to beg. Chances are, they won't pay back and you're not the only one they've asked. Anyone with dignity knows that asking for help should be a last resort not a first.

waooooo, i love this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? / Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.