Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money (45606 Views)

Drop Your Tactics To Avoid Spending This Xmas Season / Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. / Some Silly Excuse Guys Give To Avoid Spending Money On Valentine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by athorello(m): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
But seriously, if you have your cash only in first bank then you must have to use that line. But me my account has been frozen and that's what I told the guy that borrowed me morning last night cos he was even with me at the ATM, same to my recharge card vendor and even the aboki that mend my slippers this morning just for him to accept the 2h I offered to pay. First bank eh, you have to send ur BVN twice on phone and they'll acknowledge successful submission, go to the bank twice also to submit it still your account is still blocked. One customer attendant will still tell you that it's not peculiar to you so don't make noise. Shey their cup go full?
Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
Thick crust Female floral sneakers. Size:37. Free delivery in Lagos. Bbm pin: 2B677CA7.

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Jayuba(m): 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
This lie no make sense o.
Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Swaggzkid: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
AdaNri1:
I have no sympathy for people who find it easy to beg. Chances are, they won't pay back and you're not the only one they've asked. Anyone with dignity know that asking for help should be a last resort not a first.

thats very true @ bolded, i hate asking/begging, but i enjoy people begging or asking me for help.

2 Likes

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by babafirst(m): 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
Lool,lool,somebody tried it with me at the ATM yesterday around 5pm.Met me that she just did her bvn and they told her to wait 30 mins before being able to withdraw with her ATM BUT she couldn't withdraw.She begged me for tpt that she had no money to go home.After blasting her for doing her bvn late I told her I had nothing.Out of pity I dropped her close to where she called her house as the place was along my way home but that was after scanning her clutch to ensure she had nothing dangerous on her.And throughout the trip I kept a close watch on my phones lol.

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Horlufemi(m): 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
DonBobes:

i jst wanted sayn d samethin, is ds Lasisi nuts! He says d samthn on evry thread. Mayb he is an android who knws.

There is a virus in his blood stream
Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by damilton(m): 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
I no dey lend pple moni again. I still av up to 20k outside goin up to a yr nd dey neva pay me. I gt admision nd i nid moni, they no even answer me bt tank God say i no use all fingers chop unles i for lose d admision. pple re anoda tin wen it cums to moni.
Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by omonnakoda: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
Yes it is easy to have dignity when you have never been down. The reality is the vast majority of Nigerians have been stripped of all dignity. For many the process starts from childhood ;e.g. when a child,who should be in school, is selling gala in traffic to another child in an air conditioned car.
No amount of hard work can cushion most hardworking Nigerians from any financial "crises" and so they often have to beg steal or prostitute themselves to survive. Those who are fortunate should not think it is because they are any better.First of all walk in another person's shoes before judging him or her. It is not easy to beg . One first has to eschew self pride and embrace something worse

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by mozel247: 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
It takes one working day to do BVN. Go and do it
Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Elle277(f): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
its here already...broke guys no dey dull lol
Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Burger01(m): 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
deolu2000:

BVM? I thought it is called BVN.
BVM jare smiley
Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by blank(f): 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
My reply would be that i did my BVN but my bank blocked me still.

Waiting for them to lift the ban.

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by lukaino(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
Immediately i finished reading this post, guess what?
A former colleague walked into my office with this BVN format!
Na wao!

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nne daalu, you have spoken well.
AdaNri1:
They can ask from now till eternity ain't gonna move moi. I have no sympathy for people who find it easy to beg. Chances are, they won't pay back and you're not the only one they've asked. Anyone with dignity knows that asking for help should be a last resort not a first.

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by rozayx5(m): 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
its possible mine was blocked after doing the bvn sef

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by ojnnaco(m): 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
Broke nigga trying as much as possible to jump out from their responsibility
Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by simplisity(m): 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
AdaNri1:
They can ask from now till eternity ain't gonna move moi. I have no sympathy for people who find it easy to beg. Chances are, they won't pay back and you're not the only one they've asked. Anyone with dignity knows that asking for help should be a last resort not a first.

Have u asked for once? If yes, ur guilty of what u detaste.
Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
fratermathy:
Naija! Everything na format.

Goodboiy be like:
"Freemanan, as I de so my 2million naira don freeze! Borrow me 20k now, when dem release my bar I go pay you 200k back. Good deal eh? "

Freemanan, wetin u reply again that time? Let's hear from the horse's mouth.

As me I dey so, custom seize my 500ft container for high sea... Borrow me 100 naira for Keke make I reach Ekpan....

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Blackfire(m): 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
Demigods:

Guy on every thread?? You be confirm fool

ajo nwa with ajo onu.
Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by McKc22(m): 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
I go say even me too na bvn b my problem

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
fratermathy:
Naija! Everything na format.

Goodboiy be like:
"Freemanan, as I de so my 2million naira don freeze! Borrow me 20k now, when dem release my bar I go pay you 200k back. Good deal eh? "

Freemanan, wetin u reply again that time? Let's hear from the horse's mouth.

Asin Bros sheybi you know say Buhari say make we do our BVN. I nor do o.. so them Block my Bank account.. and I have 2Billion inside.. fratermathy abeg borrow me 5ver make I go that First bank for ekpan grin..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
Bros you can lie ooo
Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by DirtyGold: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
people always tryingto take advantage of others *spits*

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by xtervaganza(m): 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
AdaNri1:

you live inside me?
Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
simplisity:
Have u asked for once? If yes, ur guilty of what u detaste.
First of all its "detest" secondly, you sound like I hit a nerve. Please if you don't understand my post read it again.
Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
xtervaganza:
you live inside me?
lol, am I a spirit? cheesy
Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
Demigods:

Guy on every thread?? You be confirm fool
All for you...

Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
Freemanan:

All for you...
grin
Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Gabaleve(m): 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
iamVirus:
They can neva catch me, My name is Goodluck
#Ladies take note
u forgot to add JONATHAN

NA JOKE OOOO
Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by allytinted: 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
Burger01:
Yes o! I never do my BVM. Plenty people for bank smiley
BVM? Wen dem start dt one....i hope say ds one go get deadline
Re: See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money by Rexnegro(m): 12:17am On Nov 05, 2015
Common na d answer too is not far fetched na..." Eyah na same tin with me o me too didn't do my bvn" then com ask same person to loan u money...hahahaha if I fall for such make turn Togolese.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her / Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.