Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,153 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty (4866 Views)

Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated / He Hardly Cum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by LadyX(f): 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
sugarvallly:

you are right dear
My advice is: don't lose focus. Continue with the saloon training so that you become financially independent.

I know it's hard, but try not to contact him and see how he behaves/takes it. I know you love him and perhaps you are telling yourself that you can't live without him, but lemme assure you that no one indispensable.

Try to relax and treat yourself right.
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by sugarvallly(f): 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
LadyX:

My advice is: don't lose focus. Continue with the saloon training so that you become financially independent.

I know it's hard, but try not to contact him and see how he behaves/takes it. I know you love him and perhaps you are telling yourself that you can't live without him, but lemme assure you that no one indispensable.

Try to relax and treat yourself right.

thank u swirry,its a great pleasure
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by hebenezher(m): 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
sugarvallly:
He Hardly Forgives/Apologise Even When He's Faulty

I'm in a relationship with my Fiance who is 29 and
I'm 23 we've been dating for 5 years now,and we recently got engaged. Last month he left the country For SA,all these while we've been communicating via WhatsApp and and of course calls

Although this guy has helped me and my family financially and I have also helped him too to achieve his goals,have sacrificed alot for this guy and our relationship have never cheated on him because I love him (despite the ups and downs in our relationship,we still managed to sort things out amicably) His families loves me like their own because of what he told them about me, and I was like a daughter/sister to them.

Right now am serving in one of the states in south
south( Batch A 2015) I have just 5 months left in my service year,But last month,he sent me some money
to pay to be an apprentice (stylist) so as to have an handwork because he's making plans towards bringing me over.we've been good,not until 30th of Oct a little strife ensued between us.

I sent him a watsap message on the 29th (morning),
which he told me he was very busy.Expecting he would
call/chat when he's less busy but i was wrong.In
the evenin I sent him a message,he didn't read it
nor reply but it shows he was online (I saw his last seen).The most painful part was that he updated his facebook and posted"club things" even when he came back,he never bothered to check on me.Fast forward to Saturday, he replied the mesage which I left on Friday,calling it a rubbish message or do I think he's in Nigeria?or do I think he is jobless like me? i was so angry with his response,I told him point of correction
am not jobless.Although he said so many annoying
things.but I managed to reply him with "ok" in order to avoid quarrel.So we laughed over it, and asked me where I was,I told him (saloon) and he said I should face my work while he will also face his work.

Due to annoyance, I said "workaholic bye bye o". immediately,he said he will stop chating with me,b4 I knew it he already had me blocked.we'v not been talking since that day till now.yesterday morning, I noticeď he has unblocked me..please what do you suggest I do? please am I at fault?

Have been sending him messages,but he ignored after reading.

Lalasticlala please this is my first topic since I joined Nairaland family please help push to FP.Thanks

sorry about the typo error
look here dear, your man is only acting regarding the fact that he knows you love him... in this type of situation, give him space, no message and never you show that you're hurt even though you're... be very strong and be yourself.... reduce every attention you pay to him, pretend as if you're already moving on with your life.... you can call him on phone, but let it be very short. call him like three times a week.. let him miss you, let him wait all day for your call.. that's how to do it

2 Likes

Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by sugarvallly(f): 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
hebenezher:
look here dear, your man is only acting regarding the fact that he knows you love him... in this type of situation, give him space, no message and never you show that you're hurt even though you're... be very strong and be yourself.... reduce every attention you pay to him, pretend as if you're already moving on with your life.... you can call him on phone, but let it be very short. call him like three times a week.. let him miss you, let him wait all day for your call.. that's how to do it

Thank you very much for this wonderful advice
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by IamLEGEND1: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
Dem Punkyveer don hook the brother with oversized packages

to him, you now look like someone used pressing iron on ur behind.

shít happens, you're 23 for crying out loud... wetin you dey even do with 29yr old man.
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
Uh...Ignore his Ass! undecided

Guys Are Annoying most times...you just havetah Show him who's the boss...*****YOU**** cool

My Advice is Thus...Ignore him..totally...Just let Him flex his Life in SA...undecided If I were in Your shoes...he'll actually pay for blocking me...*I'd block him too**

Update numerous Updates on BbM about U having fun and flexing...*****
Give A Hot NAiralander your pin..to make it Hurt him wella....Upload a Photo of Wizkid and update "My boo"....chat with any Random guy...don't text him anymore abeg..."grin" it'll make u look thirsty**** cry

*****I'm sure he'll come to his senses Soon! "grin" just be cool...You're way too young to be giving yourself Headaches over A Conceited Guy...undecided
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
Rubbishes!

Use ur brain op, use ur brain handle ur own sh*t! U wouldn't bring every problem af ur life; @ work, with kids, with friends online for us to solve 4 u. Will u? Ur head shouldn't b big 4 nathing I feel so, start practicing grin
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Cutehector(m): 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...Ignore his Ass! undecided

Guys Are Annoying most times...you just havetah Show him who's the boss...*****YOU**** cool

My Advice is Thus...Ignore him..totally...Just let Him flex his Life in SA...undecided If I were in Your shoes...he'll actually pay for blocking me...*I'd block him too**

Update numerous Updates on BbM about U having fun and flexing...*****
Give A Hot NAiralander your pin..to make it Hurt him wella....Upload a Photo of Wizkid and update "My boo"....chat with any Random guy...don't text him anymore abeg..."grin" it'll make u look thirsty**** cry

*****I'm sure he'll come to his senses Soon! "grin" just be cool...You're way too young to be giving yourself Headaches over A Conceited Guy...undecided
sugarvallly u read what estharfabian wrote, gv me ur pin! cheesy
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by oshe11: 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
sugarvallly:

Thanks dear, funny enough hes on bbm now listening to music but he hasnt read my pings
d dude has strted choppin free SA KPOMO..... Jst pray he doesnt gt infected wit HIV b4 he gts bak to his senses n realise dat d KPOMO he is cruising has bn cruised by alotta Nigga b4.........

Mek sure he goes 4 HIV test b4 he cruises U..... I no wan hear story dat touches d heart ooooo..... No go waste ur years of study bt gettin infectd(GOD FORBID THO)

a word is enuf............
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by sugarvallly(f): 11:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
oshe11:
d dude has strted choppin free SA KPOMO..... Jst pray he doesnt gt infected wit HIV b4 he gts bak to his senses n realise dat d KPOMO he is cruising has bn cruised by alotta Nigga b4.........

Mek sure he goes 4 HIV test b4 he cruises U..... I no wan hear story dat touches d heart ooooo..... No go waste ur years of study bt gettin infectd(GOD FORBID THO)

a word is enuf............

thanks for your words
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by sugarvallly(f): 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Dem Punkyveer don hook the brother with oversized packages

to him, you now look like someone used pressing iron on ur behind.

shít happens, you're 23 for crying out loud... wetin you dey even do with 29yr old man.

lolzz
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by sugarvallly(f): 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
Cutehector:

funny dude
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by oshe11: 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
sugarvallly:

thanks for your words
u r wlc

afta all u b pretty n educated gal, so U deserve beta....... Alws rememba dat sum1 made u alife n also to read dis msg...... So weneva u r hurt..... Jst look up n c behind d sky..... Oluwa Is Involved

1 Like

Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
Cutehector:
cry I said an "Hot" dude...undecided
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Solotone007: 12:37am On Nov 04, 2015
Watch and pray girl!
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Cutehector(m): 6:36am On Nov 04, 2015
Estharfabian:
and wen u will eventually get married, its ur lot dat will settle wit a fat pot bellied man...

1 Like

Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by NemzySeries(m): 7:26am On Nov 04, 2015
hmmmmm.....SA of all countries? Immorality dere is as common as pure water sold here in naija, jst kw dat it wud take God to have him bk to normality
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by sugarvallly(f): 7:55am On Nov 04, 2015
NemzySeries:
hmmmmm.....SA of all countries? Immorality dere is as common as pure water sold here in naija, jst kw dat it wud take God to have him bk to normality

Thank you NemzySeriesm, appreciative heart
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by sugarvallly(f): 7:56am On Nov 04, 2015
Estharfabian:

kikikikikikik
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 04, 2015
Thick crust Female floral sneakers. Size:37. Free delivery in Lagos. Bbm pin: 2B677CA7.

Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 04, 2015
Cutehector:
and wen u will eventually get married, its ur lot dat will settle wit a fat pot bellied man...
Uhm...I sense Some sort of "PAINMENT" here..."grin"

LoL...Besides, Having an 8-pack is A Criteria...My Husby must Have 'em....Else, I'll Go and deflate my Boobies..."grin"
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Cutehector(m): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uhm...I sense Some sort of "PAINMENT" here..."grin"

LoL...Besides, Having an 8-pack is A Criteria...My Husby must Have 'em....Else, I'll Go and deflate my Boobies..."grin"
chei.. U will so become a flat chested woman! I tell u solemnly.
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 04, 2015
Cutehector:
chei.. U will so become a flat chested woman! I tell u solemnly.
Enemy of progress....undecided
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Cutehector(m): 10:20am On Nov 04, 2015
Estharfabian:
Enemy of progress....undecided
babe no be by enemy of progress, I dey try yarn u reality alryt. No worry wen u clock 28 and above, u go knw...
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by aweezy001: 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
hebenezher:
Now this guy has said it all. Am suprised people are saying you should leave or walk away
5 years relationship! Rome wasnt built in a day even if you walk away ,do you know the attitude the new guy would showcase?
Your guy loves you cos if he doesnt you guys cant be for 5years long. What annoyed him was that (based on what I read here), he said he was busy but expected you to get back to him which you actually did but was late compared to what he expected (I hope you understand). Every one has his/her ego, what is wrong with him now is that he is doing "am the owner kinda attitude" ..hehehe
But just like this my guy has said earlier, let him miss you with the slated processes! ...Now datz how to do it
You would be glad you dint walk away!
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
Cutehector:
babe no be by enemy of progress, I dey try yarn u reality alryt. No worry wen u clock 28 and above, u go knw...
that'd be in the next 10yrs...Long time jaweh...cool
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Cutehector(m): 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
Estharfabian:
that'd be in the next 10yrs...Long time jaweh...cool
wait so u r 18? Chei. Child abuse

1 Like

Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by NemzySeries(m): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
sugarvallly:

Thank you NemzySeriesm, appreciative heart
corper U're always Welkom....i jst passed out last month sha but d important tin here is dat derz a new distraction ur man is facing & 2ndly u cant force a man to luv u bkos luv is best offered free tru sincerity & geniuty. once a man start vexing ova wat he ordinarily ova looks den derz a problem.....open ur eyes & b very observant bkos promising u south Africa is not an xcuse 4 falling into wrong hands....u can always go dere sum orda time jst a mata of time....takia & av a sparkling week ahead

1 Like

Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by kinglekan: 7:40am On Nov 05, 2015
sugarvallly:

Thanks dear, funny enough hes on bbm now listening to music but he hasnt read my pings

You said he hardly forgives or appologises even when he is at fault. When exactly did you notice this change? Has it always been like that for the past 5years?

Do you also choke him with a lotta chats? Who starts most of the conversations?
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by sugarvallly(f): 7:49am On Nov 05, 2015
kinglekan:

You said he hardly forgives or appologises even when he is at fault. When exactly did you notice this change? Has it always been like that for the past 5years?

Do you also choke him with a lotta chats? Who starts most of the conversations?

it has been like that right from the onset.

I dont choke with chats
I start the conversation most time
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by kinglekan: 8:17am On Nov 05, 2015
sugarvallly:

it has been like that right from the onset.

I dont choke with chats
I start the conversation most time
[b]
Am thinking you have been compromising from the onset. You cant change him, the only person you can change and improve on is you. Focus more on developing yourself.

You made mention of sacrifing a lot for him and immediately followed that up with you being faithful. In an ideal relationship you ought to be faithful, so if thats part of your sacrifice then it really is nothing.

From the look of things you are choking him up and ofcos you have allowed him let his ego take the better part of him. The fact that you start most of the convo is clear indication you need to give him space and stop clouding him.

Even if you miss him just send a message and dont always expect a reply. Reduce the frequency of your chats and focus on YOUUU.

Notice i emphasized the "you". This is because its natural for some other guy to start giving you the attention you crave from your bf during this period which definitely feels good but you need to be cautious not to let your emotions decide for you.

One final thing, if you cant stay with someone who doesnt forgive or appologise when they are at fault, then do not completely commit to a lifetime with your fiancee with that hope he would change.

If he would change let him change first before you do commit. Although the chances are slim since he has been like that for the past 5years but then again it could just be that he sees you as a liability and you haven't shown him why he cant do without you hence the unforgiving egoistic attitude.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by sugarvallly(f): 10:54am On Nov 08, 2015
kinglekan:

[b]
Am thinking you have been compromising from the onset. You cant change him, the only person you can change and improve on is you. Focus more on developing yourself.

You made mention of sacrifing a lot for him and immediately followed that up with you being faithful. In an ideal relationship you ought to be faithful, so if thats part of your sacrifice then it really is nothing.

From the look of things you are choking him up and ofcos you have allowed him let his ego take the better part of him. The fact that you start most of the convo is clear indication you need to give him space and stop clouding him.

Even if you miss him just send a message and dont always expect a reply. Reduce the frequency of your chats and focus on YOUUU.

Notice i emphasized the "you". This is because its natural for some other guy to start giving you the attention you crave from your bf during this period which definitely feels good but you need to be cautious not to let your emotions decide for you.

One final thing, if you cant stay with someone who doesnt forgive or appologise when they are at fault, then do not completely commit to a lifetime with your fiancee with that hope he would change.

If he would change let him change first before you do commit. Although the chances are slim since he has been like that for the past 5years but then again it could just be that he sees you as a liability and you haven't shown him why he cant do without you hence the unforgiving egoistic attitude.
[/b]

Thank you so much,may God bless you for this and happy sunday.have a great day ahead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Message For Seun! From A Concerned Nairaland User / Has Anyone Read "The Bang Rule" Book By Charles Nneji? / My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.