Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty (4861 Views)

Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated / He Hardly Cum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by prettysassygirl(f): 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
Girl,you know what to do,follow your inner voice and listen to your head not your heart,lemme tell you girl,this our current youths,within the next ten years,you would either fall under the category of bad or good marriage,its your pick,your choice alone,so be wise,keep love one side and think with your head
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Youngpo413: 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
sugarvallly:

He's always been like this right from the onset, thinking he was gonna change..smh
he will change in marriage,hold on a little longer.
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Youngpo413: 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
sugarvallly:

sighs...thanks girlfriend
how far,una don marry?
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Youngpo413: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
Michellla:
dnt make the mistake of thinking that you
could change him with compassion,
patience.
he does not want to change,
When someone is proactively
threatening you and your happiness,
seriously ask yourself, is the juice
worth the squeeze? Does this person
respect me?
Do they genuinely feel
compassion for me? Do they want me to be happy?
Or are they a drowning
swimmer pushing me under just so
they can breathe a little easier?
with what i'v read this is an unhealthy or toxic
relationship that is causing
damage,
The best choice here is
to just walk away.
walk away?just like that?...my sister,five yrs no be beans o and besides you know how scarce husbands are....most ladies cute ladies don't even have a man they can call their own,so let her manage him like that.
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Youngpo413: 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
CaroLyner:
f he doesnt want to admit that hes wrong, that probably means that he is controlling.
i dont think that you would want a guy in the end that tells you what to eat, and telling you when to do things,
and just yell at you saying that you do everything wrong. the choice is yours, but i think that you should break it off with him.

His ego superceeds his love for you.
she should break it off and start afresh with who?do you think that an engagement comes easily these days?
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by CaroLyner(f): 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
Youngpo413:
she should break it off and start afresh with who?do you think that an engagement comes easily these days?
so she should stick to a retardd?
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Youngpo413: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
CaroLyner:
so she should stick to a retardd?
she will change him.
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by CaroLyner(f): 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
Youngpo413:
she will change him.
if i hear.people like that dont change.its inbred
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Youngpo413: 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
CaroLyner:

if i hear.people like that dont change.its inbred
let her manage him like that atleast they are engaged,if she leaves now,she may have to wait for another five yrs...just like I said earlier "husband scarce o" guy nowadays just wanna fuccck,only few needs something serious.
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Michellla(f): 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
Youngpo413:
walk away?just like that?...my sister,five yrs no be beans o and besides you know how scarce husbands are....most ladies cute ladies don't even have a man they can call their own,so let her manage him like that.
thats how you are abi.? no lie .thats why you're calling for manage

1 Like

Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Youngpo413: 7:30am On Dec 10, 2015
Michellla:

thats how you are abi.? no lie .thats why you're calling for manage
hahahaha,pls I'm not like that,I was suggesting that for her interest...online personality apart,I'm a very good guy.
Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Michellla(f): 8:08am On Dec 10, 2015
Youngpo413:
hahahaha,pls I'm not like that,I was suggesting that for her interest...online personality apart,I'm a very good guy.
if you say so sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty by Youngpo413: 8:11am On Dec 10, 2015
Michellla:
if you say so sha cheesy
sha? Yeah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' / See What They Did To A Respectable-looking Lady Who Stole Cash In A Banking Hall / 7 Things That Would Happen When You Stop Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.