Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti (51946 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar Stops His Convoy To Hear Protesting Farmers (Photos) / Amosun Stops His Convoy, Rescues Accident Victims On Busy Akure-Ondo Road (Pics) / Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by VickyRotex(f): 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
menix:
Hope one day he does not get kidnapped by Gbomogbomo..

You mean GbagbaGbagba? cheesy
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by hush15: 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
toluxe0075:
All these news about fayose drinking with the drivers or fayose riding on Okada does not equate to good governance, it's all political gimmicks

Call it Politics or something else, it is working for him

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by stankezzy: 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
That's the next president
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Lionhearted: 10:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
Fayose is the definition of a true grassroot politician.

Before he became gomina he has always been this way. Kudos to him that his position didn't get to his head, unlike some.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by thegoodone2(m): 10:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
nice
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Visocrate(m): 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
dvdwed:
The best Governor.
how I wish he is Nigerian president
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by sniperr007(m): 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hate 2see stuffs like this on front page. Why shud dis b news & y shud pple pay attention to petty things like this. Nigerians rily need to b enlightened. Tah!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by ignis: 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
Fayose, the name that gives APC sleepless nights.
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by menix(m): 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
hush15:

Kidnap fayose sha, that's a very long shot. The man feels very safe and at home with his people. I won't be surprise he would be in the Senate after his term or possibly a VP candidate on PDP platform.

And am sure should he get to the senate, oh boy, some level of sanity would reign again..

If the guy enta senate fight go dey happen every month oo..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Flashh: 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
Tunami:
notice me governor.
I am telling you, that guy love inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Flashh: 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
dvdwed:
The best Governor.
freshness2020:
Ijaya1...APc nightmare.. I greet u sir.. May u live long.
signz:
Love him or hate him, Fayose is a real grassroot politician.
tiamiyukunle69:
Grassroot governor
Moneyyy:
A true man of the people. Click like if you support
iamkingzlee:
Governor wey sure!!!! cheesy Just tell me why people wouldn't love this man
jamex93:
Man of the ppl
drimpeccable:
Like him or hate him. Governor Fayose is loved by his people.

Bunch of Fayose's ass lickers. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by bravadoo(m): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
9ja Obama.... The only Gov who can mingle with his ppl.
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Osu175(m): 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
benedictnsi:
Ok..... May very he wanna borrow some sense cheesy

(this reminds me of one movie scene between late Sam Loco and Nkem Owoh..... Osuofia grin)

Sam Loco : my son, what I your father can see while lying under the bed, even if you climb the tallest iroko-tree, you won't see it....

Osuofia : Papa, not when the compound is fenced..... Lmao

I miss these guys in Nollywood, that was when I was interested. undecided
UKWA
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by funsho75(m): 11:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
unto the next one...
I don't no the criteria in which some people use while selecting their best governor. but in my own view this is not the best way to govern.

politicians will always be politicians... always using our mind as game center.
given us what to fight about.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by AreaFada2: 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
These publicity stunts is what makes his people love him.

This woman fit be one big winch and for this single act of the governor, she go dey protect am from coven.

grin

You dey suspect Iya & Iya Agba of winchology? grin cheesy

So you mean she can provide him with "covenitic" bullet proof? Tell me more.
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by malonephill(m): 11:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
damiloladuke:
he will get shot soonest, if care is not taken

His story will be like " HE WAS A MAN OF THE PEOPLE "
since he wasn't shOt when he do street interaction with his people when first he became governor in ekiti no one can do that now
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
God of heaven which kind people b we nigerians na.a governor is not close to his people,una go talk,a governor is close to his people,loves his people una stil dey talk.4 God sake waitin person go do to please we nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
cool
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Dcaliphate(m): 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
drimpeccable:
Like him or hate him. Governor Fayose is loved by his people.
well said bro, well said.
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by AleAirHub(m): 11:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
The most loved controversial governor..... Am not left out.
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by fapcrook(m): 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
jwart:
IYA osoronga.
your mouth !!!!
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Niyinficient(m): 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
dokiOloye:
Hmmm.
This very old woman had a mother who died recently?
Looks like longevity is in their gene.

Ekiti pple dey live long! My great grandma died at d age of 140, my grandma is over 115 and she's till alive and kicking! I no say my mama go beat d record wey dem two don set, me go come break ma mama record #ByGod'sgrace!
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
If this woman is as old as this,i wonder how old her mother would have been when she died
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by staymore: 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
damiloladuke:
he will get shot soonest, if care is not taken

His story will be like " HE WAS A MAN OF THE PEOPLE "

Go to hell, your prayer for Fayose will not work.
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by openmine(m): 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
gimakon:

Please select a way to die

1.) French kiss Cobra
2.) Jump into the Lagoon
3.) stand in front of a moving train
4.) Dress like Boko Haram Members and point a gun. At Nigerian army
5 .) Drink poison
6.) Go to aguleri Shrine and steal one of its antiques
7.) point a gun at your head, with your left hand, raise the right hand and konk yourself, then pull the trigger with the other

Oloriburuku like you. You no like better thing.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by tosyne2much(m): 11:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
VickyRotex:
Huh Her Mother's Burial? shocked lipsrsealed

Longevity leleyi. cool

This part is funny sha "She said she called to invite him to her mother's funeral this Friday." cheesy

Make me sef call am to invite am for my wedding Buyday grin
You should know that statistics have it that people in the village live longer than people in the city cool
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by tosyne2much(m): 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
alcmene:
down to earth governor that knows the rudiment aspect of governance.

unlike the other guys that cruise to campaign ground in private jets and limousine while their impoverished supporters wave brooms from the ground
hahahahaha roflwkmd lmao lolxxxx cheesy
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by kareemkamil(m): 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
Osoko of him self, I say big qudus to you Sir. Tinubu husband.
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by ushafe(m): 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
benedictnsi:
Ok..... May very he wanna borrow some sense cheesy

(this reminds me of one movie scene between late Sam Loco and Nkem Owoh..... Osuofia grin)

Sam Loco : my son, what I your father can see while lying under the bed, even if you climb the tallest iroko-tree, you won't see it....

Osuofia : Papa, not when the compound is fenced..... Lmao

I miss these guys in Nollywood, that was when I was interested. undecided
Dear, you are not alone on this, I miss them more specially SAM LOCO
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by umehcharles(m): 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
Click on this link its real http://PayRefe.net/index.php?ref=278667
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by umehcharles(m): 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. / #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.