Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti (51950 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar Stops His Convoy To Hear Protesting Farmers (Photos) / Amosun Stops His Convoy, Rescues Accident Victims On Busy Akure-Ondo Road (Pics) / Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by lawbabs: 6:58am On Nov 04, 2015
Help4rmme2u:
Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose earlier today stopped his convoy to see the state of the Oja Bisi market where he met with this old woman pictured with him and had a talk with her.

While talking, the old woman complained that she had been trying to reach him on the mobile number he gave out to the state residents but had not been successful. She said she called to invite him to her mother's funeral this Friday. Fayose asked for an invite which she said she had finished sharing them. He then promised to grant her wish and attend her mother's burial.

Source: http://ngreports.com/photos-gov-fayose-stops-his-convoy-to-interact-with-an-old-woman-in-ekiti/

This guy loves media. Fake guy...
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Darlduchi: 7:00am On Nov 04, 2015
Bin Mohd wrote:

This Biafra has gone beyond the world ..so what are the international committees doing ....let them conduct them referendum for their freedom if that they want and let them be free...they are accusing the British and some world powers for killing their people in 1967/1970 where more than 3million people dead ..but the British buried the history according to them because British are the people that genocide their people ...let them be free for their future .

Yes this is the issue of Palestanian and Isreal ..if Isreal and palestainian should divide been Muslims and christains ..then i believe what you said @Fundamentalist peace since the Biafrans are christain and the Northern Nigerians are Muslims then let them separate and have their freedom because the world has become digital for the youths ....
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by blacq2009(m): 7:05am On Nov 04, 2015
In the first pic, Fayose was like 'so where's the funeral venue?' Old woman: After that tall building over there. Lol
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by blacq2009(m): 7:06am On Nov 04, 2015
In the first pic, Fayose was like 'so where's the funeral venue?' Old woman: After that tall building over there. Lol
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by chinedujazzy(m): 7:08am On Nov 04, 2015
My political role model...Grassroot Politician!!! A democrat!
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by emmydollars4life(m): 7:12am On Nov 04, 2015
drimpeccable:
Like him or hate him. Governor Fayose is loved by his people.
we need more of fayose in Nigeria, his people gain a lot from him than those people that will be flying in the air all the time. he even tell his people to support his opponent in ministerial nominee
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by anigbajumo(m): 7:16am On Nov 04, 2015
October1960:
Will someone list his accomplishments such as infrastructure improvements in Ekiti. Educate us.

Sir,It can never happen in Ekiti.He can only busy buying ponmo,Tomatoes nd parading the street in Ekiti.Imagine a government of over 1yr with no single infrastructural development in the state.The man jst dy play em like play station 3. And some pple will come here and type "My role model" I SMH for Nigeria's Youth.
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by gangjo61(m): 7:42am On Nov 04, 2015
Nice gomina, I dey fill you
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by onatisi(m): 7:47am On Nov 04, 2015
Tunami:
notice me governor.
siddon here for nairaland dey comment on seun forum while fayose keeps on been successful in his chosen path,instead of you to pray to God that one day you too should become a celebrity that will affect people lives positively

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by onatisi(m): 7:48am On Nov 04, 2015
anigbajumo:

Sir,It can never happen in Ekiti.He can only busy buying ponmo,Tomatoes nd parading the street in Ekiti.Imagine a government of over 1yr with no single infrastructural development in the state.The man jst dy play em like play station 3. And some pple will come here and type "My role model" I SMH for Nigeria's Youth.
do you live in ekiti state?
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by 49cents(m): 7:51am On Nov 04, 2015
Lying liars wouldn't like this one bit......they wish Bubu was like this but nah Bubu no send no bagga except for his northern peeps

This is what leadership should be about: interaction with the people directly and not through sycophants aides

Now seeing why temitemi1 calls this guy his hero

Fo

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by obinnashady(m): 7:54am On Nov 04, 2015
lasisi69:
End time
whtat concerns end time with this post now.must u comment?
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by anigbajumo(m): 7:55am On Nov 04, 2015
onatisi:
do you live in ekiti state?

Yes,presently at OMU OKE Ekiti.....Ask your questn.

Last time I checked,Road from Ilasa Ekiti to OMU Oke Ekiti it was done during feyemi govment.

Health care centre opposite king palace,It was constructed during feyemi govment.

What ar u now telling me?single out a projects under this govment.
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by simplisity(m): 7:56am On Nov 04, 2015
Fayose ibu odogwu! Ur wiser than APCs
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Tunami(m): 8:05am On Nov 04, 2015
onatisi:
siddon here for nairaland dey comment on seun forum while fayose keeps on been successful in his chosen path,instead of you to pray to God that one day you too should become a celebrity that will affect people lives positively
jiaa guy u harsh oo, is like u from ekiti state
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by ayurexars1(m): 8:16am On Nov 04, 2015
guess this will promote d economy of ekiti now.....just a political shit jare ....dz man is just trying to draw attention and Ange hearts...Fashola do pass dz 1
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by 123papas(m): 8:29am On Nov 04, 2015
Ancestors thinz
VickyRotex:
Huh Her Mother's Burial? shocked lipsrsealed

Longevity leleyi. cool

This part is funny sha "She said she called to invite him to her mother's funeral this Friday." cheesy

Make me sef call am to invite am for my wedding Buyday grin
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 04, 2015
ZUBY77:

My point was that you should not have associated or even mention 'witch' in the first place.
Like I said before, if that old woman was your mother or grand mother, you would not have associated her with Witch.

Oh puhlease.

There are no rules to what people should say or not say on social media. Its a means of expressing opinions. If my mum is a witch, that's to her pocket.
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 04, 2015
[quote author=14june post=39661210][/quote]

Abeg shift.

Author of respect.

So because I mention witchcraft, I don't have respect?

If you don't know what witchcraft is, find out before u start magneting insults. Biko.
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Annchizzy(f): 9:09am On Nov 04, 2015
good example of democracy government.
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by onatisi(m): 9:12am On Nov 04, 2015
Tunami:
jiaa guy u harsh oo, is like u from ekiti state
bro don't mind that guy. If the news in this article is about fayose embezzling money then anybody can insult him.but this is about him interacting with an aged woman in his state and some people are still complaining
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by cupidFlint(m): 10:11am On Nov 04, 2015
kechywillz:
This man is the best governor through out the south west
you South West? Naah!!! I would prefer South as a whole.
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by mightyokwy(m): 10:24am On Nov 04, 2015
But waitooo shocked this old woman mother just died, how old is her mother and how old is she undecided
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by fokpotu: 10:39am On Nov 04, 2015
best governor of the year we went leader like this man keep it up Mr ayodele we love u
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Chibabe1(f): 10:50am On Nov 04, 2015
benedictnsi:
Ok..... May be he wanna borrow some sense cheesy

(this reminds me of one movie scene between late Sam Loco and Nkem Owoh..... Osuofia grin)

Sam Loco : my son, what I your father can see while lying under the bed, even if you climb the tallest iroko-tree, you won't see it....

Osuofia : Papa, not when the compound is fenced..... Lmao

I miss these guys in Nollywood, that was when I was interested. undecided

I remember that movie grin
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Chibabe1(f): 10:51am On Nov 04, 2015
mightyokwy:
But waitooo shocked this old woman mother just died, how old is her mother and how old is she undecided
Co-ask
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by benedictnsi(m): 10:52am On Nov 04, 2015
Chibabe1:

I remember that movie grin
Lol, you like am abi

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by mightyokwy(m): 11:03am On Nov 04, 2015
Chibabe1:

Co-ask
I think say na only me see am cheesy grin
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by ikkkkk: 11:18am On Nov 04, 2015
damiloladuke:
he will get shot soonest, if care is not taken

His story will be like " HE WAS A MAN OF THE PEOPLE "

Are you the one planning to shoot him?
Your comment is not cool.
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Bollinger(m): 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
Moneyyy:
A true man of the people. Click like if you support

278 mor.ons just clicked like.
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by damiloladuke: 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
sexyjob:
You are under watch now. DSS and SSS don upgrade your matter.
WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DSS AND SSS?
Call them, right away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) / Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) / #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.