Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti (51739 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar Stops His Convoy To Hear Protesting Farmers (Photos) / Amosun Stops His Convoy, Rescues Accident Victims On Busy Akure-Ondo Road (Pics) / Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by VickyRotex(f): 12:00am On Nov 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
You should know that statistics have it that people in the village live longer than people in the city cool

Oh yea, that's true! cool Thanks for the reminder.
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Abillsable: 12:30am On Nov 04, 2015
jwart:
IYA osoronga.
I guess you dont have a grandma.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by OreMI22: 12:35am On Nov 04, 2015
Help4rmme2u:
Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose earlier today stopped his convoy to see the state of the Oja Bisi market where he met with this old woman pictured with him and had a talk with her.

While talking, the old woman complained that she had been trying to reach him on the mobile number he gave out to the state residents but had not been successful. She said she called to invite him to her mother's funeral this Friday. Fayose asked for an invite which she said she had finished sharing them. He then promised to grant her wish and attend her mother's burial.

Source: http://ngreports.com/photos-gov-fayose-stops-his-convoy-to-interact-with-an-old-woman-in-ekiti/

Fayose is my hero anyday, anytime!

If people ruling Nigeria stopped thinking they are gods just because they are in power, things will improve so much in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 04, 2015
Finish this sentence - Awon ya mi ........
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by cole265(m): 1:39am On Nov 04, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=39656436][/q

Ayamantanga
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by cole265(m): 1:40am On Nov 04, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=39656436][/quote]

Ayamantanga
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by babafirst(m): 2:46am On Nov 04, 2015
This is the real picture guy,even if the cameras capture him tiptoeing to do aristo things at night the caption will be 'People's governor stops at female hostel at night to assist jambito do her biology assignment'.Let him continue with the camera show.The ideal thing would have been to disguise and mix up with the people to covertly find out the impact of his policies,not this roadshow for wailers to hail.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by ogbukara: 3:05am On Nov 04, 2015
God bless fayose
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by babafirst(m): 3:12am On Nov 04, 2015
misspresident:
hmmm politicians
Are you surprised?Na so this other politician copy am during election the thing backfire.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by zingywingy: 3:24am On Nov 04, 2015
Looking for witch power..... It faild kiss Jonathan woefully grin
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by damiloladuke: 3:28am On Nov 04, 2015
staymore:

Go to hell, your prayer for Fayose will not work.
You mean the hell that you are in?
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by ZUBY77(m): 3:35am On Nov 04, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
These publicity stunts is what makes his people love him.

This woman fit be one big winch and for this single act of the governor, she go dey protect am from coven.

grin

You indomie infested brainless doll should mind how you mention witch whenever our mothers are concerned.
No matter how long you have lived in your city, your generation must have gone through the stage that woman is.
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by stchinedu: 3:37am On Nov 04, 2015
drimpeccable:
Like him or hate him. Governor Fayose is loved by his people.
Abi o!
You cannot just please people. If he is not interacting they conplain, he interacts, they are complaining.
Hypocrites!
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by October1960: 3:55am On Nov 04, 2015
Will someone list his accomplishments such as infrastructure improvements in Ekiti. Educate us.
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by staymore: 4:28am On Nov 04, 2015
damiloladuke:

You mean the hell that you are in?

Enjoy your troubles and stop wishing another person to join you. Suffer head like you
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by ELGREF(m): 5:53am On Nov 04, 2015
That's why I love PDP,they don't chop alone, oyinlola,akala are typical example.on like them they chop chickens and show d world it was garri they r drinking, if u give them proposal they plagiarized it.
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 04, 2015
ZUBY77:

You indomie infested brainless doll should mind how you mention witch whenever our mothers are concerned.
No matter how long you have lived in your city, your generation must have gone through the stage that woman is.

Before you open your foul mouth to insult, read and understand English or pidgin first.
What part of "fit" don't u understand?
And as a Yoruba person, I know what I'm saying. There is something called White witchcraft. Find out about it from Yoruba pple before coming here to throw insults.

No be say I no sabi insult, na Maturity make me dey look you. That doesn't mean I don't have a well of insults to pick from.
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by sexyjob(m): 5:57am On Nov 04, 2015
damiloladuke:
he will get shot soonest, if care is not taken

His story will be like " HE WAS A MAN OF THE PEOPLE "
You are under watch now. DSS and SSS don upgrade your matter.
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by ELGREF(m): 6:02am On Nov 04, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

Before you open your foul mouth to insult, read and understand English or pidgin first.
And as a Yoruba person, I know what I'm saying. There is something called White witchcraft. Find out about it from Yoruba pple before coming here to throw insults.

No be say I no sabi insult, na Maturity make me dey look you. That doesn't mean I don't have a well of insults to pick from.
must you call our mother witch?be warn,we respect our mother mothan any tribes

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Tyontop(m): 6:02am On Nov 04, 2015
Only time will tell the motives behind all these!
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by ogrin(m): 6:14am On Nov 04, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

This woman fit be one big winch and for this single act of the governor, she go dey protect am from coven.

grin

its easy for u to assume an innocent woman to be a witch, hope u would take that too if ur mum is referred to as one.
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 04, 2015
Help4rmme2u:
Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose earlier today stopped his convoy to see the state of the Oja Bisi market where he met with this old woman pictured with him and had a talk with her.

While talking, the old woman complained that she had been trying to reach him on the mobile number he gave out to the state residents but had not been successful. She said she called to invite him to her mother's funeral this Friday. Fayose asked for an invite which she said she had finished sharing them. He then promised to grant her wish and attend her mother's burial.

Source: http://ngreports.com/photos-gov-fayose-stops-his-convoy-to-interact-with-an-old-woman-in-ekiti/

well is good for the poor to be acknowledged.... BUT PUT INFRASTRUCTURE IN UR STATE. UR STATE IS ONE OF THE LEAST DEVELOPED STATES IN NIGERIA.
Start farming and stop thinking of allocation.
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 04, 2015
[quote author=IamMissMarvel post=39656383]These publicity stunts is what makes his people love him.

Boy or what ever you are, do you really have a mother @ all, do you valued old age? have any member of your family reach 60 and above , if yes you lacks respect, if no , your entire village not only your family need crusade not deliverance . To call mama witch (winch) that she operates from coven, boy you need Jesus in your life. Try find out the root of premature deaths in your family. simple
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by awoluyi(m): 6:20am On Nov 04, 2015
This woman should on my behalf ask the governor at the burial reception the following questions. 1. When will the governor open Ekiti Airport for operation? 2. As Christmas is fast approaching when will he start rice, chicken and ponmo distribution? 3. What are the governor's plans toward increasing the state IGR? 4. Who are the governor's image makers? 5. Is it true that he was once a Danfo driver? 6. Following your recent visit to Jerusalem, do we expect improved public conduct particularly in your utterances?
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by ril19(m): 6:22am On Nov 04, 2015
benedictnsi:
Ok..... May very he wanna borrow some sense cheesy

(this reminds me of one movie scene between late Sam Loco and Nkem Owoh..... Osuofia grin)

Sam Loco : my son, what I your father can see while lying under the bed, even if you climb the tallest iroko-tree, you won't see it....

Osuofia : Papa, not when the compound is fenced..... Lmao

I miss these guys in Nollywood, that was when I was interested. undecided

My Brother If You Ever Catch Me Watching A Nollywood Movie It Will Have To Be Featuring Any Of These Guys. They're My Favourites. So Sad Sam Is Good. I Miss Him Lots.
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by ruggedtimi(m): 6:37am On Nov 04, 2015
Tunami:
notice me governor.
if him no do ona go say he is not for the people...nw dat he is close the people "notice me gov".whch1 na?
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by adedapa(m): 6:39am On Nov 04, 2015
Well done Guv' Fayose! You are closer to the people than your predecessor. And reason why you are loved.
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by ChiSun27(m): 6:47am On Nov 04, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

grin

U get bad mouth.....I swear.....LOL!!!!!
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by ZUBY77(m): 6:55am On Nov 04, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

My point was that you should not have associated or even mention 'witch' in the first place.
Like I said before, if that old woman was your mother or grand mother, you would not have associated her with Witch.
Re: Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti by bynat(f): 6:57am On Nov 04, 2015
Woman wey for tell am to empower all her children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar At PDP Women Town Hall Meeting In Abuja (Photos) / The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.