Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) (58063 Views)

Man Cuts Off Own Penis In Akure, Says ‘monster’ Ordered Him / "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by fpeter(f): 9:03am On Nov 04, 2015
i am short of words. I lack the words to express my feelings right now.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Annchizzy(f): 9:04am On Nov 04, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#770077][/color]OMG WICKED MAID
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by ijustdey: 9:04am On Nov 04, 2015
lacidi:
This happened in Malawi in September. See the main story below:

A maid is being investigated after she allegedly chopped off the hands of her married employer's baby because he refused to admit that he is the father of her child, police in Malawi said.

Chiradzulu police said that they are investigating the 19-year-old maid of the wealthy businessman, who cut off the hands of her employer’s newborn baby.

According to claims made by the maid, her employer had sex with her several times and she got pregnant.

When the businessman learned that his maid got pregnant, he made it clear that he will not take responsibility for the child and will not support her.

When the employer refused to acknowledge paternity of the child after the birth, the maid cut off the hands of his baby in protest.

She is being investigated on a charge of assault causing grievous bodily harm after the mother of the baby called police to report the incident.

http://www.worldwideweirdnews.com/2015/09/20-Maid-cuts-off-babys-hands-employer-got-her-pregnant.html

you're so right that it happened in Malawi

heard about the story some 3months ago
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 04, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
This is EVIL!! shocked shocked shocked

I can't even imagine what this baby's mother is going through right now.
I can't even imagine the pain, trauma, how loud this little innocent baby must have screamed while this wicked househelp did this evil to her. Good Lord!!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/househelp-chops-off-baby-hand.html

she is a beast who deserves to burn in hell. my God,look what she's done to this poor baby. she needs to be tortured and when she looks like she's dying give her adreniline and continue again.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Teophilus96(m): 9:06am On Nov 04, 2015
What a crazy World.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by 78bryan: 9:06am On Nov 04, 2015
This witch deserves to be sentenced to death by acid bathing ...what a wicked world sad
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by edward1984(m): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2015
FlirtyKaren:

I can't even imagine the pain, trauma, how loud this little innocent baby must have screamed while this wicked househelp did this evil to her. Good Lord!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked WTF A baby is pure and innocent, there is no excuse for her action...
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by cdoffx(m): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2015
MosakuAW:

This is barbaric!

I swear, i cant imagine this happening to my daughter. I will rather go to prison than allow the househelp go to prison because i will commit murder immediately i saw this.

What could the little baby have done, that warrant this barbaric act. This house-help deserve to die!

If you are looking for a devil, here is one. So sad

God forbid this happening to me. I will just kill the maid right on the spot and would without remorse accept the hanging verdict if that is what the judge deems fit for me

1 Like

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by osujj518(m): 9:10am On Nov 04, 2015
evil world
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by HirstMOG(m): 9:10am On Nov 04, 2015
I can't even imagine what I will do to the she-devil. God forbid!!!
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Danny1974: 9:10am On Nov 04, 2015
My God what is this?
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by FRANKOXY(m): 9:10am On Nov 04, 2015
angry shocked Gosh!
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by satowind(m): 9:11am On Nov 04, 2015
PresVA:
Ewwooo shocked shocked... I can't even imagine the pain the baby went through. . Such wickedness embarassed

If husbands can start helping their wives with chores, stuffs like this will be minimal or even eliminated.. but No they won't help, they'll rather watch football or read newspaper. ..

Nothing sweet pass husband and wife doing chores together kiss kiss
No room for a third party in your marriage. ..

Btw, did this happen in Nigeria?

No kenya nah only dem dey black like this from birth and with wicked heart.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Toks2008(m): 9:11am On Nov 04, 2015
lumzybo:
OMG!!! shocked she cut the entire hand shocked why na? cry

Honestly, I Donno what to say. How on earth culd she justify this cruelty?

I don't even knw the kinda punishment that wuld be appropriate to this devil called househelp.

Chai!!!! cry poor baby cry

Lets assumr the dad of the toddler walks in,sees this and goes ahead to cut off the maid two hands,will he be arrested?
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Billygee2u: 9:11am On Nov 04, 2015
Oche211:
News like dis makes d heart bleed. Seems we re losing our humanity everyday.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Billygee2u: 9:12am On Nov 04, 2015
lumzybo:
OMG!!! shocked she cut the entire hand shocked why na? cry

Honestly, I Donno what to say. How on earth culd she justify this cruelty?

I don't even knw the kinda punishment that wuld be appropriate to this devil called househelp.

Chai!!!! cry poor baby cry
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by simplisity(m): 9:13am On Nov 04, 2015
The children of Adam have been wicked, even frm d day they where conceived.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Adesiji77: 9:13am On Nov 04, 2015
cococandy:
I'd say some. Not all.

At least many are learning their lessons.

Although even with husbands that help, some families may still end up needing the extra hand.
It's all about finding good help that can be traced to their origin and if possible have background checks on them.

As long as families need to make ends meet, sometimes it may not matter if both parents help out when they can, they could still end up needing help.

All in all I'm in agreement with your message.
More hands on fathers can help curb the need for maids to a certain degree. That's one part of the solution.

Well said...
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Billygee2u: 9:13am On Nov 04, 2015
lilmax:
Nobody can take care of your child except you

Op is here saying she can't believe what the mother is going through, nonsense

Continue hiring maids, your career is more important than your child

Maids are not nice as you see them, they are bitter (lack opportunities) so don't expect the best from them
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:14am On Nov 04, 2015
i keep on saying it, must you own a house help. young wives lazying around since time immemorial.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by franklingud(m): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2015
She should be forced to eat that hands..
#crying. Chai!
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by daylae(m): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2015
this is Very bizzare... speechless.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by chccho(m): 9:20am On Nov 04, 2015
There are a lot of demons,animals in human skin such as this househelp.These are the kind of people that deserve jungle justice not even "the pettty thieves that pick pockets"
please people should be careful who u enthrust your children to, this world is a wicked world
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by tudeyzamani: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2015
I jst showed my mum d pic nd she was like....ki won begi fun...Death by hanging straight up
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by excel101(m): 9:21am On Nov 04, 2015
FlirtyKaren:

please free her cos its the Devil's work
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by kingthreat(m): 9:22am On Nov 04, 2015
PresVA:
Ewwooo shocked shocked... I can't even imagine the pain the baby went through. . Such wickedness embarassed

If husbands can start helping their wives with chores, stuffs like this will be minimal or even eliminated.. but No they won't help, they'll rather watch football or read newspaper. ..

Nothing sweet pass husband and wife doing chores together kiss kiss
No room for a third party in your marriage. ..

Btw, did this happen in Nigeria?

Pure feminist. Blaming the husband for not assisting the wife, thats why a maif was hired. If you like dey wait for Nigerian man to buy ewedu and wash your pikin cloth for you. When him head clear, he go tell you say he be African man. Stupid analogy, when there's an awful tragedy like this
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Missonas(f): 9:23am On Nov 04, 2015
You see we here encouraging man to be more helpful around the house and some are asking why a woman cant be a stay home mom and take care of the kids like they cant see the economy taking a nose dive.And then we read the true story the man is the architect of this.

That baby he's denying has as much right as this one that was made to pay the price of the sin of his father.What ever happened to being responsible adults?

1 Like

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Airforce1(m): 9:24am On Nov 04, 2015
Jesus christ shocked
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 9:25am On Nov 04, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
grin
What's so funny? angry
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by tivta(m): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2015
Jesus Christ of Nazareth, this can't be true, a baby? Oh my God, I will surely have nightmares tonight. Women, women, women, that woman can not have children again, she must be insane, killing her won't solve anything, she should be put in isolation forever.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by riczy(m): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2015
Humans n wickedness from time immemorial
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by andra112(f): 9:29am On Nov 04, 2015
I'm lost of words, this is cruel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. / Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.