Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) (58069 Views)

Man Cuts Off Own Penis In Akure, Says ‘monster’ Ordered Him / "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by tinktanker: 9:30am On Nov 04, 2015
mum2bsoon:
Oh God, wat a world. I hope hers 2 av bn chopped off.

Can't stand a wicked being lk ds
I hope her both hands and leg will b chopped up. Or beta still her head.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by lekelee4real: 9:31am On Nov 04, 2015
I wish I was there, I will have smash her down with a very BIG hammer. wicked house help. she should not be taken to police station, they should kill her instantly... I pity the poor boy cry
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Africanbarbie(f): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2015
Victoria,miss lec face, use dat link vote, and also invite your frnds to vote,share on facebook,twitter and ig lecmodels/fashions photos https://m.facebook.com/lecmodels/photos/a.581816118603037.1073741830.482744781843505/816159518502028/?type=3&source=56
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by tinktanker: 9:32am On Nov 04, 2015
lumzybo:
OMG!!! shocked she cut the entire hand shocked why na? cry

Honestly, I Donno what to say. How on earth culd she justify this cruelty?

I don't even knw the kinda punishment that wuld be appropriate to this devil called househelp.

Chai!!!! cry poor baby cry
cut of her both arms n a leg, pluck out one of her eye n breast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by omoarole: 9:36am On Nov 04, 2015
Scenario: Not guilty by reason of Insanity. Has anyone considered that judgement if the girl faces a court trial?
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by thinkdip(m): 9:38am On Nov 04, 2015
the end of a loving future
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 04, 2015
Why in the world will a househelp do this? This should really tell parents on the kind of househelp they employ. The sad thing is Nigeria's Justice System is not working. You guys will be shocked that househelp will be granted bail for N1000...What a country!
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by kosokoadeyemi: 9:46am On Nov 04, 2015
She must go jail
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by harry509: 9:48am On Nov 04, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
This is EVIL!! shocked shocked shocked

I can't even imagine what this baby's mother is going through right now.
I can't even imagine the pain, trauma, how loud this little innocent baby must have screamed while this wicked househelp did this evil to her. Good Lord!!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/househelp-chops-off-baby-hand.html
hmmmmmM! Wen I open dis post, I showd 3 pple b4 they wia able 2 convince me dat it's real. I must say dat dis house hlp is EVIL and she even look like a witch. But wat must av prompt her 2 do dis evil 2 dis innocent baby kai? God wia Rr u, my heart is bleedn rite now. Dis house hlp deserve death sentence I swear.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:49am On Nov 04, 2015
What is with Nigerians and half stories? what is the full story here, even tho it's quite disturbing and evil, what really led to this, no right thinking humna would want to hurt a baby like this, it's high time we acted like we are intelligent in Nigeria, people post half stories and everyone joins the train of abuses and all that, i really wish psychologist played a major role in our every day life, like working with tghe police, schools, hospitals and more, that way we can have reasonable stories explaining the 'why'. it is Evil and wrong tho what the help did, i'm just wondering why and what could have led to this

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by cap28: 9:52am On Nov 04, 2015
Omg can u imagine the horrific agony that baby must have endured at the hands of this demon in human form. The death penalty should definitely be used in this instance please. undecided
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by tobore00(m): 9:53am On Nov 04, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
This is EVIL!! shocked shocked shocked

I can't even imagine what this baby's mother is going through right now.
I can't even imagine the pain, trauma, how loud this little innocent baby must have screamed while this wicked househelp did this evil to her. Good Lord!!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/househelp-chops-off-baby-hand.html
JESUS!!!!! even if the parent of d baby stepped on her toes the baby did not do so. The law enforcement are supposed to be taken to a psychiatric home then she should be buttered into pieces.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 04, 2015
Chai!! why are humans so wicked this days? the mum most be a very gentle woman. if it were to be me, the earth will open for that winch
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Adeiza4real(m): 9:54am On Nov 04, 2015
pls did the child survived it? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:56am On Nov 04, 2015
daretodiffer:

What if she went out deposit some money her husband asked her tooundecided

What if she thought going to market herself would be better and faster than sending the maidundecided

Lot of what ifs.....there is nothing that says this wouldn't have happened even if she were on maternity leave but had to employ a maid regardless. Our mothers had support. They lived a communal life. It wasn't a failure on her part to have employed a maid. She did what she thought would make her life easier. She has every right to make her life easier.

Thanks dear for the reasonabe and mature comment, some Nigerians are plain daft, they can't think of explaining reasing and finding solutions for things, rather all the do is blame and blame, ask intelligent questions, with or without a maid, terrible things do happen, stop looking for who to blame, that is why Nigeria is so behind, most Nigerians can't reason in an intelligent manner, ask the how, why and try and understand and fix problems not always using the blame card.

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Lovexme(m): 10:01am On Nov 04, 2015
This is crazy!

I fail to understand how one human would maim another human. How do people do it? Where's our conscience gone?

Silly excuses like "I told him to stop crying, but he wouldn't" or he wee-wee'd on me" would be spewed if she had given her reason(s).

God, please save mankind.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by ekemini606: 10:02am On Nov 04, 2015
3rdlegxxx:
What is with Nigerians and half stories? what is the full story here, even tho it's quite disturbing and evil, what really led to this, no right thinking humna would want to hurt a baby like this, it's high time we acted like we are intelligent in Nigeria, people post half stories and everyone joins the train of abuses and all that, i really wish psychologist played a major role in our every day life, like working with tghe police, schools, hospitals and more, that way we can have reasonable stories explaining the 'why'. it is Evil and wrong tho what the help did, i'm just wondering why and what could have led to this

Exactly what I was saying. This story is far from complete. Can't just wake up and chop off a babies harm off. But trust Nigerians and judging someone even before hearing their side.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by onisol(m): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2015
aaah dis world hard ooooh we employed u to help u come destroy
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by ctoon(m): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2015
That househelp must be mad
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 04, 2015
cry
The heart of man is truly wicked.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by pemiivy01(f): 10:06am On Nov 04, 2015
Humanity. Hmmmm something is wrong & the maid is still alive.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Living4christ(m): 10:06am On Nov 04, 2015
PresVA:
Ewwooo shocked shocked... I can't even imagine the pain the baby went through. . Such wickedness embarassed

If husbands can start helping their wives with chores, stuffs like this will be minimal or even eliminated.. but No they won't help, they'll rather watch football or read newspaper. ..

Nothing sweet pass husband and wife doing chores together kiss kiss
No room for a third party in your marriage. ..

Btw, did this happen in Nigeria?

Well you are wrong when men do assist their wife, it is called helping, assisting or supporting, it most not be an obligation or else you find your self out and see some1 doing it better than you.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by chccho(m): 10:07am On Nov 04, 2015
Missonas:
You see we here encouraging man to be more helpful around the house and some are asking why a woman cant be a stay home mom and take care of the kids like they cant see the economy taking a nose dive.And then we read the true story the man is the architect of this.

That baby he's denying has as much right as this one that was made to pay the price of the sin of his father.What ever happened to being responsible adults?
Please what are u saying?
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by MicKvictorious(m): 10:09am On Nov 04, 2015
What a hell is this
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by lilmax(m): 10:09am On Nov 04, 2015
daretodiffer:

What if she went out deposit some money her husband asked her tooundecided

What if she thought going to market herself would be better and faster than sending the maidundecided

Lot of what ifs.....there is nothing that says this wouldn't have happened even if she were on maternity leave but had to employ a maid regardless. Our mothers had support. They lived a communal life. It wasn't a failure on her part to have employed a maid. She did what she thought would make her life easier. She has every right to make her life easier.

make her life easier,and at the same time making the maids life miserable,right? undecided
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by hunri(m): 10:12am On Nov 04, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
grin
I will kill her immediately......
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Juell(m): 10:12am On Nov 04, 2015
It happened in Malawi pulse.ng/gist/height-of-wickedness-housemaid-chops-off-mistress-babys-hand-in-anger-id4180376.html
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 04, 2015
Innocent child...this lady should be killed,as in no story
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by hyperflex(m): 10:15am On Nov 04, 2015
Na wa oooooooooooo!!!! Even the mama offend u na to face the mama naaa. She's gotta go to jail for the long haul son
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by chccho(m): 10:15am On Nov 04, 2015
ekemini606:

Exactly what I was saying. This story is far from complete. Can't just wake up and chop off a babies harm off. But trust Nigerians and judging someone even before hearing their side.
it is the 2 of u that really need urgent psychological attention, what other half story do u really want to hear that can justify the househelps actions
i mean are u sure u are a normal right thinking human being to think that there is a justifiable reason y this act was carried out
so u if there was a reason y, u are ready to listen?
u are d kind of human beings we should beware of!!!!
Gosh u post is really really disturbing..
some of u just think and type like nicompus
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:16am On Nov 04, 2015
I still don't believe this. The wicked evil house girl hand should be cut off too so,she can also feel the pain the innocent chap is going through.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Haryorqunley(m): 10:17am On Nov 04, 2015
Something shud b done to put dis house help in parmanent pain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. / Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.