Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) - Properties (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) (173155 Views)

Cost For Low Budget 5 Bedroom On 1.5 Plot Of Land / **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** / The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by Hollasmall: 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
spyder880:
Night time.......

Oga mi,sincerely this house fine no be small my next project will be a duplex by God grace.
Shaa remove the low budget from the thread.
Congrat sir!!! It will not be your last by God grace

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by Jethrolite(m): 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
spyder880:
Night time.......
This house make sense.
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by allCopacetic: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
No place like Home!.. smiley
Fantastic work oga spyder, more power to your elbow

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by properguy: 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
Spyder,

Congrats on the house, I appreciate your threads on the real estate section, especially the fact that you give the cost not only pictures.

I don't post much but I search for your threads and updates when am on nairaland.

Enjoy your house.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
InvertedHammer:

//
Nice.

Do you need that little step there in front?

I hope you have guard dogs for this massive compound especially at night.

\

Yes Sir. The step is necessary as some old folks find the front a little too high. We made security arrangements for the period we stayed home, but luckily the whole area is peaceful and we have since left the village to return to the city. My happiness is that the children loved the whole house, they were begged to leave the village. grin
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hollasmall:

Oga mi,sincerely this house fine no be small my next project will be a duplex by God grace.
Shaa remove the low budget from the thread.
Congrat sir!!! It will not be your last by God grace

It's still low budget na grin God will give you the means to build a much bigger and high budget house this year.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
allCopacetic:
No place like Home!.. smiley
Fantastic work oga spyder, more power to your elbow

Bros, do you know that some of the electric cables you sold me last time was used in this house?. Very good wires. You are one of the people who made this a success story.
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
What made me happy is that this project was completed in 2017. I didn't want this project to stretch into 2018. Now I have more time in my hands to continue my other projects as from next week, and start a few more projects. This promises to be a good year and we have just had a good rest this holiday. We are ready to open the year and build more houses.

Thank you all for all your support and encouragement.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
properguy:
Spyder,

Congrats on the house, I appreciate your threads on the real estate section, especially the fact that you give the cost not only pictures.

I don't post much but I search for your threads and updates when am on nairaland.

Enjoy your house.

Thank you Sir.
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by peterphd(m): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
spyder880:

Thank you Sir.

Hello spyder, could you please educate me on how to combat cracks on a freshly plastered wall due to quick drying? Plus, anywhere I can find quotations for glazed, glass paneled doors? Thanks a million in advance.
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
peterphd:

Hello spyder, could you please educate me on how to combat cracks on a freshly plastered wall due to quick drying? Plus, anywhere I can find quotations for glazed, glass paneled doors? Thanks a million in advance.

Most times, cracks on plastered walls happen as a result of wrong cement to sand mixture. I noticed that the more the cement to sand ratio, the more likely a plastered wall may crack. Quick drying might be another reason but the cement mix, and even type of soft sand add to the cracks in plastered walls.

Do you have a size for the door in mind? Must the doors be framed with aluminium?

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by Hollasmall: 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
spyder880:

It's still low budget na grin God will give you the means to build a much bigger and high budget house this year.

Amen Amen Amen IJN!!!!!! Thank you very much sir.
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 11:23am On Jan 06, 2018
During the Christmas holidays, my village gathered in my house to offer prayers and praises to God for the completion of this project.

Opening prayers in pictures.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2018
The people that watched me grow up grin

5 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by adewaleID: 11:49am On Jan 06, 2018
Congrats,We have now declared you high chief therefore we need free consultancy for everyone in the house. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2018
Some "light refreshments"

We can only say "TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!"

4 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by Dremca(m): 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
More to come this year
spyder880:
During the Christmas holidays, my village gathered in my house to offer prayers and praises to God for the completion of this project.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by vickzie(m): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
I've been a silent observer from page 1,but I can't keep quiet anymore, tuale for you Spyder, when I grow up, I want to be like you

5 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by mufutau55(m): 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
spyder880:

Very good. Beautiful house. This is one of the Naija aspects that I missed.
God keep on blessing you to build bigger houses.

Hajji M.

4 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by ceelog(m): 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
spyder880:
What made me happy is that this project was completed in 2017. I didn't want this project to stretch into 2018. Now I have more time in my hands to continue my other projects as from next week, and start a few more projects. This promises to be a good year and we have just had a good rest this holiday. We are ready to open the year and build more houses.

Thank you all for all your support and encouragement.

God bless you Spyder.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by Truthinlife: 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
spyder880:

This is Awesome, bro.
God bless you and everyone else that made this a reality.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by NL1960: 10:33am On Jan 07, 2018
spyder880:

Nice one. Very thoughtful of you. Village people always need to be invited for such opening.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by erico2k2(m): 10:55am On Jan 07, 2018
spyder880:

Haba, Your Village People sure love you and are a good community ;mainwhile see some other people's village /community bellow

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by Fhemmmy: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
Congratulations to you bros, May the Lord made the house a great abode for you and your family, everyone you will move into the house with will NOT be missing and the house is showered with Love, Peace and Unity Sir . . . .
Bigger one to come Sir

We await the cost of building oh and let's see how low budgeted it has been tongue

4 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by diordaves(m): 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
spyder880:

To God indeed be all the Glory. Congratulations! Your family will find peace, love and happiness in your achievement.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by allCopacetic: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
spyder880:

Bros, do you know that some of the electric cables you sold me last time was used in this house?. Very good wires. You are one of the people who made this a success story.
Lol, Big congrats to you Chief.
The good Lord who started it , has been faithful in completing it.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by denowo(m): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
Congratulations Spyder, very well done, may God continue to bless your household
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by danny34(m): 6:13am On Jan 08, 2018
Congratulations Spyder... This is no little feat in this hard times. A pleasant year ahead..
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 6:37am On Jan 08, 2018
denowo:
Congratulations Spyder, very well done, may God continue to bless your household

Please send me a WhatsApp message as I cannot open my nairaland PM. My phone number is still 0803 335 0750. Thanks.
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 08, 2018
Congratulations my Chief.

Were your boys in attendance too? The building crew.
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 6:40am On Jan 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Only 2 of them from my village did, the rest had travelled to their own villages for Christmas. But I will still have a small get together for the rest this month.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by InvertedHammer: 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Is your house ready too?

I will love to see the pictures too.

\

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures / Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) / Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.