Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help (2854 Views)

American Woman Dating Nigerian Man! Please Help!! / My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by Igboboy59(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2015
I'm In Love With A Married Man Dear friends, I'm 25 years old, I met this guy online via chatting and before i knew, we met and we fell deeply in love.This guy is irresistible when we met and i never prayed for something more, because he was so caring, lovely and loving, not only that he is so tall and handsome as i have always prayed for. After a month we knew each other better and every minute i rang him up, he later told me and revealed to me everything about him, because he is not the flamboyant type of guy, i hardly notice that he is loaded. At age 33 he has a lot of properties and work with a Ministry in Lagos, seconded employment with one int'l institution, he got me int'l passport and took me out of Nigeria shore for the first time in my life. I am from an average family and I'm not easily moved with material things, I'm a working class lady earning moderate salary and living well, i had a relationship before him but not a stable one. He later revealed to me that he has something to tell me that might tear us apart, i made up my mind since it would not lead to my death, i bet i have reached my bus stop, because he is also in love with me. What a perfect match!. Until the day he bursted it out that he is married with kids and he was sweating and breathing so restlessly, waiting for me to breakup with him, i reassured him i will still love him at that, he explained he impregnated the girl and his family forced him to marry the girl... in short, three kids, two boys and a girl from the woman,(first boy and a twins). I almost fainted, but pretended as if all is well, at least he still managed to tell me to let me decide to continue or not. We both continued and this month make our 8th month and he is already talking about our marriage, he tried divorcing the first wife, but get warned to let her be to make peace reign, i noticed he loves me so much and also loves his children too well too. He is traveling out soon to study for his PH.D. He wants me to get pregnant for him and do the needful with my family and declare his intentions of taking me as his second wife to his first wife and family... But at this stage i have doubting mind maybe i'm ready to go on or not.. I don't feel like ruining the woman's home, and i don't feel like losing this my sweet love, he is not forcing me and he wants me to decide for myself... Please help me dearies, abuse are allowed at least maybe it will straighten my brain.. but i sincerely love him, he promised to settle me down in another state and assured me that all will be well. The issue is i'm so CONFUSED.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2015
Hold him tight and don't let him go

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
Karma is not juz a mere b!tch nowadays... he is married with children and if he can do that to his wife now, soon he will do that to u as well..so be careful in every decision u made..don't ruin ur life juz because of one person who proposed to give you a moon & the stars when he already gave that to his wife way before. cool

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
Only 8 months & you can't break yourself away from this mess? You got time.

Well, I don't believe that he tried divorcing his wife & was told to let it be for peace's sake. He's lying. He simply wants to have his cake & eat it too. How you can even love someone like this is beyond comprehension.

Let me tell you this, if he did it with you, then he is gonna do it to you. He says he wants to marry you, which will automatically put you in the same position as the 1st wife. When you become the wife, the vacancy of the side chic will be open for the next chic. Men like this hardly ever get satisfied with what they have or he wouldn't have cheated on the woman he married whether it was a forced marriage or not...which I also don't believe. Again, LIES. He's just telling you these wild tales to make you justify his unfaithfulness to his wife. It's not worth it. Put on your sneakers & RUN. Also the fact that he's trying to get you pregnant is a red flag. I bet it's the same old MO he used on his wife. History will repeat itself & this time it will be you.

Did you hear what I said? Yeah, I said run! READY, STEADY....GO

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Only 8 months & you can't break yourself away from this mess? You got time.

Well, I don't believe that he tried divorcing his wife & was told to let it be for peace's sake. He's lying. He simply wants to have his cake & eat it too. How you can even love someone like this is beyond comprehension.

Let me tell you this, if he did it with you, then he is gonna do it to you. He says he wants to marry you, which will automatically put you in the same position as the 1st wife. When you become the wife, the vacancy of the side chic will be open for the next chic. Men like this hardly ever get satisfied with what they have or he wouldn't have cheated on the woman he married whether it was a forced marriage or not...which I also don't believe. Again, LIES. He's just telling you these wild tales to make you justify his unfaithfulness to his wife. It's not worth it. Put on your sneakers & RUN. Also the fact that he's trying to get you pregnant is a red flag. I bet it's the same old MO he used on his wife. History will repeat itself & this time it will be you.

Did you hear what I said? Yeah, I said run! READY, STEADY....GO
Hahaha... I like you analysis on this issue. Meanwhile, you slept early yesterday. I have the time on my shot when you did.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
all4naija:

Hahaha... I like you analysis on this issue. Meanwhile, you slept early yesterday. I have the time on my shot when you did.

Lol, but I always go to bed at midnight. How's your day? smiley
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, but I always go to bed at midnight. How's your day? smiley
You slept between the hour of 10 and 11. I can upload it here for you to see and remove it when you are clear if you want me to. It is good. How are you doing?
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
all4naija:

You slept between the hour of 10 and 11. I can upload it here for you to see and remove it when you are clear if you want me to. It is good. How are you doing?

Lol, is it? Maybe sleep blinded me that I couldn't even tell time tongue I'm great too. How's the US of A this Wednesday? It's now winter over there, right?
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, is it? Maybe sleep blinded me that I couldn't even tell time tongue I'm great too. How's the US of A this Wednesday? It's now winter over there, right?
Yes, it is! It's really cold this morning. I wake up very early and brush my teeth. On the image the following:

a) The red represents Nigerian time and you must have slept off by then because it an hour or two difference from the Nigerian time.

b) The green represents when you left the forum to sleep at about 10:49 PM

c) Is the time I checked on my mentions it's 7:56 PM when you must have slept off.

I sleep late and wake early. That is my nature. I wonder how you can go to sleep early.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
all4naija:

Yes, it is! It's really cold this morning. I wake up very early and brush my teeth. On the image the following:

a) The red represents Nigerian time and you must have slept off by then because it an hour or two difference from the Nigerian time.

b) The green represents when you left the forum to sleep at about 10:49 PM

c) Is the time I checked on my mentions it's 7:56 PM when you must have slept off.

I sleep late and wake early. That is my nature. I wonder how you can go to sleep early.

Lol, you checked all that? Should I be creeped out? tongue Just joking. I was a bit tired though. What time do you usually go to bed? The winter lasts up until January or is it until February?
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, you checked all that? Should I be creeped out? tongue Just joking. I was a bit tired though. What time do you usually go to bed? The winter lasts up until January or is it until February?
I did when checking my 'mentions' later in the evening. No, it is not a monitoring thing but a mention time stamp on Nairaland. It is December through February. It is not Winter yet but everywhere is cold.

I will remove the image in 5-minutes time. Okay?
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
Oh lord.....punish every lady dah would claim to love my future husband after we get married.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
all4naija:

I did when checking my 'mentions' later in the evening. No, it is not a monitoring thing but a mention time stamp on Nairaland. It is December through February. It is not Winter yet but everywhere is cold.

I will remove the image in 5-minutes time. Okay?

Oh, yeah I can see it & you're right. Oopsie.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh, yeah I can see it & you're right. Oopsie.
Lol... That's the last post you made on Nairaland possibly before falling asleep. I said to myself this lady must be lazy in a funny. Bwahaha... No fighting, hun.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
Harbosede02:
Oh lord.....punish every lady dah would claim to love my future husband after we get married.
Do you think people in love with married men have problems or the men need to be blamed?
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
all4naija:

Lol... That's the last post you wrote on Nairaland possibly before falling asleep. I said to myself this lady must be lazy in a funny. Bwahaha... No fighting, hun.

Ha! Lazy is the last thing I am. I have a mild form of ADHD, so I can get very fidgetty & restless. Can't stay down for too long. I got to move! It also disturbs my sleeping. I'm an insomniac. Sleep doesn't come easy at all because I "mind chatter" a lot at bedtime tongue
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by gamaliel121(m): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hold am tight, hold am jeje...in wizzys voice
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
Thick crust Female floral sneakers. Size:37. Free delivery in Lagos. Bbm pin: 2B677CA7.

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ha! Lazy is the last thing I am. I have a mild form of ADHD, so I can get very fidgetty & restless. Can't stay down for too long. I got to move! It also disturbs my sleeping. I'm an insomniac. Sleep doesn't come easy at all because I "mind chatter" a lot at bedtime tongue
You possibly think a lot and that is not going to help matter. What are you thinking about, lady? Is insomnia not treatable? Try to see your doctor for help. You can just accept your condition like that without doing something about it.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
all4naija:

You possibly think a lot and that is not going to help matter. What are you thinking about, lady? Is insomnia not treatable? Try to see your doctor for help. You can just accept your condition like that without doing something about it.

Lol, what's funny is that I don't think of anything in particular. Just random thoughts. Sometimes I could have a song playing in my mind. Well, not literally playing lol. Just thinking about it I guess is the best way to describe it. Then it becomes this or that, which gives me little time to focus on sleep. It's not too bad though because I'm used to the sleeping patterns. It's normal.

How are your allergies now? Coping?
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, what's funny is that I don't think of anything in particular. Just random thoughts. Sometimes I could have a song playing in my mind. Well, not literally playing lol. Just thinking about it I guess is the best way to describe it. Then it becomes this or that, which gives me little time to focus on sleep. It's not too bad though because I'm used to the sleeping patterns. It's normal.

How are your allergies now? Coping?
Oh, I see. Notwithstanding the insomnia needs a doctor help. The allergies are going to stay with me for a long time. With medications I can put them under control.

Have you ever been in love with a married man? Crush, infatuation or sort of.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by sonikstargirl(f): 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
I don't ve time to read the whole story but from the little I read wtf....he is a married man for Christ sake what da heck are you thinking if he eventually divorce his wife for you he will definitely divorce you for someone else...( once a theif is always a thief)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
all4naija:

Oh, I see. Notwithstanding the insomnia needs a doctor help. The allergies are going to stay with me for a long time. With medications I can put them under control.

Have you ever been in love with a married man? Crush, infatuation or sort of.

Hmmm, ok.

Well, I once was in a relationship with someone, turned out he was married. He kept me in the dark all this time until I bumped into an evidence & ended the relationship. They all sing, whistle & tap dance to the same tune of telling you fantastical stories about their marriage to make you stay. All bull of course. Even if it's true, still who cares? I was obviously shattered in the end but I just couldn't be with a liar. Lying pisses me off & kills whatever little affection I may have had. So that was basically it, on to the next one! grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
I guess, u hv taking d decision already so y coming here 2 disturb us bt i will said dis, always remember d law of karma
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by Macgreat(m): 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
Na that confusion go finish until you make your mind.

marry or move on. . .
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by Swissheart(f): 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
smileycan't be a coincidence ...back to the topic,you just have to let him go!He was compelled into marrying her and they now have 3kids....y not 1?anyway,not all relationship ends in marriage.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by Abee79(m): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
This is exactly why I always ignore messages that fine young girls send me on social media out of no where. The conversation usually goes something like this:

* 1st Contact (out of nowhere)
Fine young girl: Hi
Married me: Hello
Fine young girl: How was your day/night?
Married me: fine
Fine young girl: cool
Married me: [mute]
Fine young girl: Are you there?

* Two Days Latter:
Fine young girl: Hi dear
Married me: [mute] (#thinkingtomyself: who is your 'dear')

* Six days latter:
Fine young girl: Hi dear

* One month latter:
Fine young girl: Hi

What baffles me is that these girls know that I am married (from the pictures I post on social media, and from personal interaction with some of them in Church and in the office), yet they try to make subtle advances . . .
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hmmm, ok.

Well, I once was in a relationship with someone, turned out he was married. He kept me in the dark all this time until I bumped into an evidence & ended the relationship. They all sing, whistle & tap dance to the same tune of telling you fantastical stories about their marriage to make you stay. All bull of course. Even if it's true, still who cares? I was obviously shattered in the end but I just couldn't be with a liar. Lying pisses me off & kills whatever little affection I may have had. So that was basically it, on to the next one! grin
grin grin grin grin grin . That is interesting.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by SirDorianGray(m): 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
Igboboy59:

I'm In Love With A Married Man
Dear friends, I'm 25 years old, I met this guy
online via chatting and before i knew, we met
and we fell deeply in love.This guy is irresistible
when we met and i never prayed for something
more, because he was so caring, lovely and
loving, not only that he is so tall and handsome
as i have always prayed for. After a month we
knew each other better and every minute i rang
him up, he later told me and revealed to me
everything about him, because he is not the
flamboyant type of guy, i hardly notice that he is
loaded.
At age 33 he has a lot of properties and work
with a Ministry in Lagos, seconded employment
with one int'l institution, he got me int'l passport
and took me out of Nigeria shore for the first
time in my life.
I am from an average family and I'm not easily
moved with material things, I'm a working class
lady earning moderate salary and living well, i
had a relationship before him but not a stable
one.
He later revealed to me that he has something to
tell me that might tear us apart, i made up my
mind since it would not lead to my death, i bet i
have reached my bus stop, because he is also in
love with me. What a perfect match!.
Until the day he bursted it out that he is married
with kids and he was sweating and breathing so
restlessly, waiting for me to breakup with him, i
reassured him i will still love him at that, he
explained he impregnated the girl and his family
forced him to marry the girl... in short, three
kids, two boys and a girl from the woman,(first
boy and a twins).
I almost fainted, but pretended as if all is well,
at least he still managed to tell me to let me
decide to continue or not.
We both continued and this month make our 8th
month and he is already talking about our
marriage, he tried divorcing the first wife, but get
warned to let her be to make peace reign, i
noticed he loves me so much and also loves his
children too well too.
He is traveling out soon to study for his PH.D.
He wants me to get pregnant for him and do the
needful with my family and declare his intentions
of taking me as his second wife to his first wife
and family...
But at this stage i have doubting mind maybe i'm
ready to go on or not.. I don't feel like ruining
the woman's home, and i don't feel like losing
this my sweet love, he is not forcing me and he
wants me to decide for myself...
Please help me dearies, abuse are allowed at
least maybe it will straighten my brain.. but i
sincerely love him, he promised to settle me
down in another state and assured me that all
will be well.
The issue is i'm so CONFUSED.

If he wants to make you his 2nd wife there's no problem if that's what you both want esp if he's a muslim. But he must introduce you to his wife and kids for it to be legitimate. Anything short of this is wrong and foolish on your part. #nuffsaid
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by SirDorianGray(m): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
all4naija:

#StalkerAlert
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
SirDorianGray:

#StalkerAlert
That is laughable. I know her better than you do. We have been discussing that way for long. For your information, I am not stalking her because I have a hottie. Jeez! What is wrong with you?
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help by SirDorianGray(m): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
all4naija:

That is laughable. I know her better than you do. We have been discussing that way for long. For your information, I am not stalking her because I have a hottie. Jeez! What is wrong with you?

Calm down Bro. No need for the epistle...was joking

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Employers Want U To Have 10 Years Experience At The Age Of 22 / I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) / Video: Cheating Wife Having S3x With Neighbor While Her 2 Year Old Son Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.