Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) (2870 Views)

Am I Too Choosy? / I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2016
I really don't know how this thing works but I believe I could make the cut. Here are some of my pics. Plz rate them and tell me how I look.

Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 03, 2016
it expires today, so quickly send your verification photo to dygeasy.

Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Barackmeringo: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2016
*rolls eyes*
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by bitchcrafts: 9:55am On Jul 03, 2016
But your nose is bigger n larger than mine! And anybody that happens to have something more cumbersome than the member I have here won't ever fit into any class of pageantry, not the lowest even if fresher than the fresh prince of bel-air

If u have a father that's a plastic surgeon, he could help and be the secret to your possible beauty.

I just have to be honest bro, don't waste your time and resources on this! Its not your calling oh grin

Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 03, 2016
undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Blizzy9ja: 10:17am On Jul 03, 2016
Do you really think u stand a chance? Then nairaland must be filled wit atutupoyoyo

Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:26am On Jul 03, 2016
THat Nose shaa.......

Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Hundreddegrees(m): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2016
No hope bro...Forget it

Yur face no deh friendly undecided

Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by ihimiray(m): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2016
bitchcrafts:
But your nose is bigger n larger than mine! And anybody that happens to have something more cumbersome than the member I have here won't ever fit into any class of pageantry, not the lowest even if fresher than the fresh prince of bel-air

If u have a father that's a plastic surgeon, he could help and be the secret to your possible beauty.

I just have to be honest bro, don't waste your time and resources on this! Its not your calling oh grin
his other name is NOSA KHARE

Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by PunkyV(f): 10:43am On Jul 03, 2016
bitchcrafts:

Ouch!
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by photoshoot(m): 10:51am On Jul 03, 2016
bitchcrafts:

lipsrsealed
That's not too good
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 03, 2016
igbo boy
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by bitchcrafts: 10:51am On Jul 03, 2016
PunkyV:

Ouch!
You n I know I didn't mean to bite, I was just trying to be stark at honesty. My apologies op sad
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by PunkyV(f): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2016
bitchcrafts:
You n I know I didn't mean to bite, I was just trying to be stark at honesty. My apologies op sad

LOL, you went ham on him! TBH, he'll fit right in grin Very few of them are worth getting all hot & bothered about tongue
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 03, 2016
Tabh:
igbo boy
I'm not igbo.
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2016
This is so not necessary

Easy bruv, EASY
bitchcrafts:

Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by GoldenJAT(m): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2016
some contestants sef no De help matter!
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 03, 2016
osabuohein:
I'm not igbo.
your nose and head though,issorai.
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by jackyraw09: 11:01am On Jul 03, 2016
OP

Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 03, 2016
bitchcrafts:

you're very free to air your views. But news flash I'm not bothered. I'm proud of my nose and my body. With this same nose I obtained a Master's degree from of the most prestigious universities in the Netherlands and in the world. With this same nose I got a job after the completion of my Masters degree in the same country. With this same nose I can boast of being a landowner and soon to be a landlord cos my building is almost near completion at 26. With this same nose I can boast of having my own car. With this same nose I'm called upon to deliver speeches and lectures in the Netherlands and in Nigeria. With this same nose I'm currently contesting for the position of Councilor in my ward. Mr perfect I want to ask you a very simple question. What have you achieved in your life with your so called perfect looks?

Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 03, 2016
Tabh:

your nose and head though,issorai.
so from someone's head and nose you can automatically tell the tribe of a person?
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by bitchcrafts: 11:04am On Jul 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
This is so not necessary

Easy bruv, EASY
I have apologised and The guy doesn't look concerned in fact, happy he filed that under unnecessary, and for that, he has my vote if his face doesn't disqualify him during verification.

In other news, Op, I can even be your campaign manager if u don't mind. I can assure u that 'If the people of NL don't vote for u, the trees and bird community would. You will just see the vote trooping in KAZAM like magic grin'
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 03, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
Do you really think u stand a chance? Then nairaland must be filled wit atutupoyoyo
at least I'm proud and bold enough to declare my intention to contest and you that stands a chance why are you not in contention?
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 03, 2016
photoshoot:

lipsrsealed
That's not too good
ask him what he has achieved his life with his perfect looks.
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by bitchcrafts: 11:10am On Jul 03, 2016
osabuohein:
[s]you're very free to air your views. But news flash I'm not bothered. I'm proud of my nose and my body. With this same nose I obtained a Master's degree from of the most prestigious universities in the Netherlands and in the world. With this same nose I got a job after the completion of my Masters degree in the same Canada. With this same nose I can boast of being a landowner and soon to be a landlord cos my building is almost near completion at 26. With this same nose I can boast of having my own car. With this same nose I'm called upon to deliver speeches and lectures in the Netherlands and in Nigeria. With this same nose I'm currently contesting for the position of Councilor in my ward. Mr perfect I want to ask you a very simple question. What have you achieved in your life with your so called perfect looks?[/s]
Just when I was beginning to think you aren't stupid after all, you disappointed me by showing it in full vevelty and clairvoyance. WHY? It regally fits you though Ugliness +brainlessness angry

Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 03, 2016
osabuohein:
ask him what he has achieved his life with his perfect looks.
ignore d negative comments and Goan verify Asap
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Just when I was begin to think you aren't stupid after all, you disappointed me by showing it in full vevelty and clairvoyance. WHY? It regally fits you though Ugliness +brainlessness angry
from your write up what I could deduce is that you're a frustrated person. You look very hungry. I won't blame you though. The economy under PMB hasn't really been favorable and fair to some people.
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 03, 2016
Jarizod:
ignore d negative comments and Goan verify Asap
I have boss. I've submitted my ish to dyeasy. I'm not even contesting to win but just to while away time. It's very sad how some people just wake up to say trash on a beautiful Sunday morning.

Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by jackyraw09: 11:17am On Jul 03, 2016
osabuohein:
you're very free to air your views. But news flash I'm not bothered. I'm proud of my nose and my body. With this same nose I obtained a Master's degree from of the most prestigious universities in the Netherlands and in the world. With this same nose I got a job after the completion of my Masters degree in the same Canada. With this same nose I can boast of being a landowner and soon to be a landlord cos my building is almost near completion at 26. With this same nose I can boast of having my own car. With this same nose I'm called upon to deliver speeches and lectures in the Netherlands and in Nigeria. With this same nose I'm currently contesting for the position of Councilor in my ward. Mr perfect I want to ask you a very simple question. What have you achieved in your life with your so called perfect looks?

LOL!!! Who ask am?

OP; i was once like you - any little thing i start showing off my achievements until i discovered

that no matter what you think you are in life, millions will be behind you and millions will be ahead

of you. Grow up, swallow that pride.

Peace!

Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by bitchcrafts: 11:19am On Jul 03, 2016
osabuohein:
from your write up what I could deduce is that you're a frustrated person. You look very hungry. I won't blame you though. The economy under PMB hasn't really been favorable and fair to some people.
Lol. okay okay let's settle this ... You don't have to be all worked up over me! Its just that ;

Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by druxy(m): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2016
osabuohein:
you're very free to air your views. But news flash I'm not bothered. I'm proud of my nose and my body. With this same nose I obtained a Master's degree from of the most prestigious universities in the Netherlands and in the world. With this same nose I got a job after the completion of my Masters degree in the same Canada. With this same nose I can boast of being a landowner and soon to be a landlord cos my building is almost near completion at 26. With this same nose I can boast of having my own car. With this same nose I'm called upon to deliver speeches and lectures in the Netherlands and in Nigeria. With this same nose I'm currently contesting for the position of Councilor in my ward. Mr perfect I want to ask you a very simple question. What have you achieved in your life with your so called perfect looks?
ah..bros you just spoil matter sha.....yabbing be normal thingy for nl nah
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 03, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Lol. okay okay let's settle this ... You don't have to be all worked up over me! Its just that ;
funny enough I don't even have your time. There's nothing to settle cos I don't know you. I would have kept quiet but I just had to let you know that you don't go around saying trash. Was it too difficult for you to have ignored my thread if you know you didn't have anything reasonable to say.

Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE. / Is She The Cutest Female Military Personnel? (photos) / Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders