Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,557 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? (5272 Views)

American Woman Dating Nigerian Man! Please Help!! / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by Johnpele: 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
My husband had an accident after 1 year 9 months
of our marriage and his organs were affected so
badly and landed him on a wheel chair .
It is so bad because nothing can be done, all the
hospitals we have gone to. They are not too rich to
travel out either.

After 4years of going to hospital to hospitals, his
parents called me telling me to try and get
pregnant for their son but it should not be from
any of his relation at all. That I should keep it as a
secret I will take to my grave.

This secret is amongst just me, him and his
parents, no one else knows he is impotent.

He has been a torn to me. I am finding this very
hard to do, but he is still making life miserable for me.

No support from him, anytime I return, he will tell me to first go into the bathroom and i should not seat on his bed, I will not even embrace him, even after bathing, he will not allow me bring his food, he
treats me like a piece of tissue. I have not even
decided to sleep with anybody yet, though it has
been 9 months they told me that, it is really a tough one for me.

I so love my husband, I do not believe in having
extra marital affairs, but the way he sees me like a dirty thing makes me to call him one day and ask for a divorce.

Last week I went for a wedding, I drove myself
because the driver does not come on weekends,
we have a nanny, before leaving I made him bitter
leaf soup and pounded yam, that was what he
asked for. When I left, I have not even gotten to the
wedding venue, he started asking, who am i with? ,
who is the man? I was shocked. I told him nobody.
Every hour he calls, it got to a length, I stopped
picking so as to have peace. When I came back
from the wedding, he threw packs of condom at
me, called me a Free s*x worker and all.
I am tired. He is their only male child amongst 5
girls.

What can you say about this?

Source: http://datebadoo..nl/2017/04/my-husband-wants-me-to-sleep-with-another-man.html
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by youngest85(m): 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
And you think one of his relations is not reading this?

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by BasketballGURU(m): 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bed -time prevarication

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
Do it , wonder why U women dey look sex like big thing , open and close legs simple

Na Wa ooooo
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by Emac34: 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
CuteJude:
Do it , wonder why U women dey look sex like big thing , open and close legs simple

Na Wa ooooo
am telling you,very simple as ABC gringrin
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by Ojoto1979(m): 11:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
Are we your relatives? Why the question? Do whatever you wish with your life. Have you been telling us the ones you agreed without your husband's consent? I believed that a God-fearing woman can not ask this kind of question because she knows what the answer is.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by ojun50(m): 12:00am On Apr 14, 2017
CuteJude:

Na Wa ooooo
hp u no say u self go marry one day
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by modelsms(m): 12:09am On Apr 14, 2017
This is more fabricated than real.
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by kunlexy1759(m): 12:37am On Apr 14, 2017
Question?
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 14, 2017
What's wrong with sleeping with another man on the same bed. Just sleep at one end of the bed and the man sleeps at the other end.
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by Hector09(m): 12:59am On Apr 14, 2017
Let the elders come and ansa u
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by donmalcolm21(m): 1:23am On Apr 14, 2017
The truth there is that the parents are selfish and never thought of what psychological state it will put you. Marriage is bliss but there comes a time when we need to ask ourselves some pertinent question

Are you ready to risk your life engaging in extra marital affair because you want to satisy your inlaws?

What input did your husband make with that decision because he is acting all up now that you have not done it so imagine the Psychological trauma he will be going through if you get pregnant

Have you thought about adoption with your inlaws

My advice is do that which is best for your family and leave your inlaws to their selfish desires.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:32am On Apr 14, 2017
Sure you've never cheated?
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by Kobicove(m): 5:16am On Apr 14, 2017
Ask for a divorce and free yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by bootylady101(f): 5:51am On Apr 14, 2017
lie to him that you have slept with another man and you are expecting pregnancy, watch for 3 months how he and his family treats you, that's your answer

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by spytime(m): 6:04am On Apr 14, 2017
U need to speak to a family coach, you need to handle this carefully.... Let's talk if u need one.
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by spytime(m): 6:06am On Apr 14, 2017
bootylady101:
lie to him that you have slept with another man and you are expecting pregnancy, watch for 3 months how he and his family treats you, that's your answer
she has the answer already.... According to her she's yet to do it and this is happening. She needs the help of a family coach
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by Eno38151: 6:24am On Apr 14, 2017
Johnpele:
My husband had an accident after 1 year 9 months
of our marriage and his organs were affected so
badly and landed him on a wheel chair .
It is so bad because nothing can be done, all the
hospitals we have gone to. They are not too rich to
travel out either.

After 4years of going to hospital to hospitals, his
parents called me telling me to try and get
pregnant for their son but it should not be from
any of his relation at all. That I should keep it as a
secret I will take to my grave.

This secret is amongst just me, him and his
parents, no one else knows he is impotent.

He has been a torn to me. I am finding this very
hard to do, but he is still making life miserable for me.

No support from him, anytime I return, he will tell me to first go into the bathroom and i should not seat on his bed, I will not even embrace him, even after bathing, he will not allow me bring his food, he
treats me like a piece of tissue. I have not even
decided to sleep with anybody yet, though it has
been 9 months they told me that, it is really a tough one for me.

I so love my husband, I do not believe in having
extra marital affairs, but the way he sees me like a dirty thing makes me to call him one day and ask for a divorce.

Last week I went for a wedding, I drove myself
because the driver does not come on weekends,
we have a nanny, before leaving I made him bitter
leaf soup and pounded yam, that was what he
asked for. When I left, I have not even gotten to the
wedding venue, he started asking, who am i with? ,
who is the man? I was shocked. I told him nobody.
Every hour he calls, it got to a length, I stopped
picking so as to have peace. When I came back
from the wedding, he threw packs of condom at
me, called me a Free s*x worker and all.
I am tired. He is their only male child amongst 5
girls.

What can you say about this?

Source: http://datebadoo..nl/2017/04/my-husband-wants-me-to-sleep-with-another-man.html

See, marriage is marriage, adultery is adultery, don't confuse them cause they cannot co-exist.
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by coolsegun2002: 6:38am On Apr 14, 2017
Wait....is it like u have a child already b4 the accident... cos I don't get why u r still in such a marriage...weda they advice u or force u to get pregnish for another man...u will later see it as an option cos u'll want ur own child ......and there is no husband in this world that will look at you after such and be happy....

The fact that he can't even straff u seff is a slap on his ego, psychologically that one is killing him inside...

to now add salt to injury, u want to keep living in his house, and he'll be seeing you knowing fully well another man has kamankazee you.....
to now pour acid to the whole matter you want to carry another man's child in another man's house... and you think the family will actually be happy another man's child his gonna inherit their property. If they actually want you to stay an you too don't mind the conditions they should do artificial insemination. Science has gone real far, it's just that he can't get the diick up. Doesn't mean his body can't produce sperm stored in the testes

Look waka sharp sharp from that union....it sounds harsh but that's the best thing to do...

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by coolsegun2002: 6:40am On Apr 14, 2017
Dreamwaker:
What's wrong with sleeping with another man on the same bed. Just sleep at one end of the bed and the man sleeps at the other end.

This one is sleep ontop
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by columbus007(m): 7:02am On Apr 14, 2017
It's different strokes for different folks undecided
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by adorablepepple(f): 7:32am On Apr 14, 2017
Just seek for dissolution of the marriage simple. Someone that is treating you like this now, what will be do when you get pregnant for someone else.he of his family will send hired assassins to kill you once you give birth to enough kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by McBrooklyn(m): 7:33am On Apr 14, 2017

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 14, 2017
There is a word called divorce.
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by lexaydfg(m): 9:36am On Apr 14, 2017
Please meet a marriage counselor and talk to him or her..

This is just too much..
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by lexaydfg(m): 9:38am On Apr 14, 2017
Please meet a marriage counselor and talk to him or her..
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by Amebo123: 9:53am On Apr 14, 2017
So fake

Abi Seun dey pay for creating trend?
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by omogidi234(m): 11:24am On Apr 14, 2017
donmalcolm21:
The truth there is that the parents are selfish and never thought of what psychological state it will put you. Marriage is bliss but there comes a time when we need to ask ourselves some pertinent question

Are you ready to risk your life engaging in extra marital affair because you want to satisy your inlaws?

What input did your husband make with that decision because he is acting all up now that you have not done it so imagine the Psychological trauma he will be going through if you get pregnant

Have you thought about adoption with your inlaws

My advice is do that which is best for your family and leave your inlaws to their selfish desires.

Good stuff there.

Now I am going to use my personal example for the OP. It is your choice. No one can force anyone to do anything except that person has it mind beforehand, (well I recognize that at gun point or blackmail​, they can force someone against his/ her wish but I also reckoned that some have maintained their position and died).

There are two Authorities I refer to constantly.
1. The Bible.
2. The Laws of the Land.

Now, I will tell you that both of my Authorities above forbid having sex with someone other than your Spouse.

You may not be bound by my No.1 however, whatever you practice as religion must tell you that when you go contrary to the letters of the law it is a SIN.

Hold on, I know the argument, adultery is not an offence in Southern part of Nigeria, but it is a major ground for granting dissolution of Marriage under the Marriage Act ( that is another story for another day). The fact that it is major ground for dissolution means the law even though silent on it does not except you to get involved in it and if you did it is a SIN.

This is not a sermon, just giving logic as per how law and religion intertwined.

@OP, don't let me waste your precious time.

There are 3 options, each with its own consequence.

A. You do it.
B. You refuse and stay in the marriage.
C. You refuse it and get out of the marriage.

Option C comes in if your spouse strongly aligns with his family that you must have sex with another man.

Adoption has been mentioned above, if they don't mind you sleeping with another man, then they shouldn't​ mind you adopting.

I pray & wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by Tazdroid(m): 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
Say "NO" to extramarital affairs. It's better you go your separate ways and start anew .
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by divinelove(m): 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
If u believe this u will believe anything
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? by Headlesschicken(m): 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
grin Not my phucking bixness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video / Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? / Do You Easily Fall In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.