Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? (29194 Views)

See The Nigerian Army Ranks And Their Salaries. / Soldiers Write Chief Of Army Staff Over Illegal Deduction Of Their Salaries / Nigerian Army Ranks And Their Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by satowind(m): 10:09am On Nov 11, 2015
chimkaire:
grin hope you won't be stunned when you get to know lipsrsealed
No
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by satowind(m): 10:15am On Nov 11, 2015
Lilimax:
Satowind don't mind these guys telling you you'r married to a stranger for not telling you her salary.
It is not peculiar to you. smiley

I don't usually tell my hubby the exact increment I receive on my salary else he'll cut down the
amount he gives me for house upkeep embarassed

If is just increament I won't bother but not knowing de whole thing is something else but is not a gud tin hidding urs
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by satowind(m): 10:15am On Nov 11, 2015
MadCow1:

You are married to a stranger.

#Period..

if she is hiding her salary from you, she cant be trusted.
Hmmm
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by satowind(m): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2015
NEROSKY:

Gobe!!! U don marry greedy n selfish woman... one chance
Hmmm
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by satowind(m): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2015
TTollie:
Click these link on how to make money the difficult but Quick way http://PayRefe.net/index.php?ref=297913
how does dis answer me?
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by satowind(m): 10:17am On Nov 11, 2015
Philadelphia:

Tell me where she works and I'll tell you how much she earns.
fhi360
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by satowind(m): 10:17am On Nov 11, 2015
IamGentle:
Its might actually be that she thinks you might saddle her with the household expenses because that's what u guys do u just rrun away frm ur responsibilty as soon as u notice that ur wifey is richer salary-wise quote author=satowind post=39711271]

My wife is not that fashion freak and isn't secretive but I don't know y her salary is a big deal to her. Maybe is bigger dan mine and she feels I will feel inferior or sometin.
not me but is true men do it

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by satowind(m): 10:19am On Nov 11, 2015
condralbede:
You are too stingy that's why,see how you take grab the FTC position,this talks more abt you.

Hmmm
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by satowind(m): 10:29am On Nov 11, 2015
Lilimax:
Make they no dey beef you in the office embarassed

I read in a book titled: Rule at Work that one way to make yourself dissatisfied and always angry in your
work place is to go about comparing your salary with that of your colleagues. smiley
She is not mu colleague she is my wife
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by satowind(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2015
Nuella222:
U want to knw if her salary is a little bit high so that u stop giving her maintenance money abi? Tight-fisted husband with a rolling eyes. Follow her go to her office and ask her boss, otune!
U a fool
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by menxer: 10:53am On Nov 11, 2015
satowind:

I won't marriage is suppose to be about trust

You never chi chong ching grin

The surest way not to succeed in a relationship is to put eye in your lady's money when she intends to keep it a secret.

my people have a saying, "a mad person has a lover".
Meaning everyone has who they submit to.

If your lady is not submitting her money purse to you for inspection/appropriation, it shows you are not worthy of her submission. grin
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by satowind(m): 11:04am On Nov 11, 2015
menxer:

You never chi chong ching grin

The surest way not to succeed in a relationship is to put eye in your lady's money when she intends to keep it a secret.

my people have a saying, "a mad person has a lover".
Meaning everyone has who they submit to.

If your lady is not submitting her money purse to you for inspection/appropriation, it shows you are not worthy of her submission. grin
Dat not true
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by Nuella222(f): 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
satowind:

U a fool
Ur mother is a big fool for giving birth to a nonentity like u. See grammar, ewu ofia!
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by liquidmetall: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nuella222:
Ur mother is a big fool for giving birth to a slowpoke like u. See grammar, ewu ofia!

You started this insults by calling him otune
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by Nuella222(f): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
liquidmetall:

You started this insults by calling him otune
No, he started it by posting dis rubbish about his wife. I dislike men who insult their wives in dis manner just to get a cheap comments from pple. Is too annoying! Did he marry her because of her job and her monthly salary or wat.
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by exxy(m): 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
PLANETMARS:
Me: Why do people keep their salary secret?
Google: who you dey ask?
Me: haba its just a question
Google: thunder fire you make dem tell so u go begin tax them abi?? Oloshi
PROUDLY WEREY
Lol!
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by liquidmetall: 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nuella222:
No, he started it by posting dis rubbish about his wife. I dislike men who insult their wives in dis manner just to get a cheap comments from pple. Is too annoying! Did he marry her because of her job and her monthly salary or wat.

He was just asking why people hide their salary

And in marriage, secrets are not welcomed, assuming he hid his salary from the lady, won't the lady complain? If the two of them start keeping secrets how will the marriage survive,

Let's be fair and truthful in everything we do as God wants it to be...
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by ihedioramma: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
Gaborone:
It could be that they are very secretive. Could also be that they have trust issues, or don't find the other person trustworthy enough.

For me, I really don't know the issue there. My mum, siblings and best friends all know what I earn, and I know all of theirs too. I don't know how one can claim to be open to their spouse, when they cant even trust them with their salary.

I must ask though: Op, hope you're not the tight-fisted type, or the type that 'puts eye' in her money? I ask cos I know that's another reason why a wife may decide to hide such information from her husband.
@op what you ask told me your age(20 years down) .
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by satowind(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nuella222:
Ur mother is a big fool for giving birth to a nonentity like u. See grammar, ewu ofia!
U can't differentiate short form mugu
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by satowind(m): 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nuella222:
U can't differentiate short form mugu.
Look @ the kind thing a woman waisted energy to bring to this world and call it daughter... I pity her
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by ehix89(m): 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
monacobull:
Omo see comments grin but last last nobody revealed their own salary undecided
Hello Sir,can you kindly avail me the opportunity to call,text or chat you up privately,i'm a fresh graduate in need of a job in your coy,i'll be indeed thankful to get a reply.
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by deb26(f): 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
I personally think u should sit her down and ask her. it could be a past experience that is causing her to act like that. I don't believe she doesn't love or trusts u....if u grew up in a place where people want to know how much u earn so they can tell u how to spend it....that may cause u to become secretive about ur salary.
secondly, when u do find out, let it not hinder what u give her normally as an allowance etc, if it does, u'll confirm all her fears!
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by satowind(m): 8:17am On Feb 10, 2016
deb26:
I personally think u should sit her down and ask her. it could be a past experience that is causing her to act like that. I don't believe she doesn't love or trusts u....if u grew up in a place where people want to know how much u earn so they can tell u how to spend it....that may cause u to become secretive about ur salary.
secondly, when u do find out, let it not hinder what u give her normally as an allowance etc, if it does, u'll confirm all her fears!
thanks but the issue is way behind me... but ur opinion seems to be one of the best.
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by GovWahala: 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
satowind:

thanks but the issue is way behind me... but ur opinion seems to be one of the best.
Shut up the issue is still Before You. How wont your wife hide a salary from you, when all you do with yours is buy soap and Vaseline to jerk off
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by satowind(m): 12:41am On Feb 11, 2016
GovWahala:

Shut up the issue is still Before You. How wont your wife hide a salary from you, when all you do with yours is buy soap and Vaseline to jerk off
crazy stalker alert!!!
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by GovWahala: 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
satowind:

crazy stalker alert!!!
You ain't seen nothing yet. Psycho!
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by satowind(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
GovWahala:

You ain't seen nothing yet. Psycho!
wetin fool like u fit show
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by GovWahala: 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
satowind:

wetin fool like u fit show
What a mentally deranged Goat like you can't show
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by satowind(m): 10:00am On Feb 12, 2016
i know u a fool but must u be stupid too?
GovWahala:

What a mentally deranged Goat like you can't show
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by GovWahala: 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
satowind:
i know u a fool but must u be stupid too?
You are the definition of stupidity.
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by satowind(m): 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
GovWahala:
You are the definition of stupidity.
Slow poke
Re: Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? by GovWahala: 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
satowind:

Slow poke
Mumu personified

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Steps To Create Multiple Streams Of Income For Yourself - My Experience / 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany / Rochas Construction Company Worker Dies In Building Site (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.