Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,140 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is (7002 Views)

Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen / I Don’t Really Need My Husband / (pic)‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Maamin(m): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
YourMain:

Lol no oo. I just like to explore at times. I just feel like I can't contribute to question lot of things on NL but romance is usually universal...

Ok that's good kiss
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Fkforyou(m): 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
You've been lied to.
I will like to hear your opinion....
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
Maamin:

Picture or widonbilivit grin
okay undecided
Don't believe it.
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Maamin(m): 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
KiidaACE:
okay undecided
Don't believe it.

Like I care undecided
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
Maamin:

Like I care undecided
undecided
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by IamLEGEND1: 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
ghen what about meek mill....?
the guy no get class
him no get swagz
him ugly
but him dey maltreat Nicki minaj yansh every night.
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

the guy no get class

him no get swagz

him ugly

hahahahaha grin
You can't say money attracted her na,,cos she's got more dough than the nigga.
Now,, this is where the op is slightly right.
Someother thing must have attracted her to him.
If it were to be about looks, she would've been with drake.
Buh, milli ain't ugly to me sha undecided
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Spydamannn(m): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
Looks Matters, the Almighty formula for a Man is to have it all or almost Have it all but Cash is King...the guy with the dough is most times Mr.Right
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
It's only those who are not really good looking that will say Looks don't matter.

If you are good looking you'll know how it has helped you a lot and given you an edge over your average looking friends to get girls.

So I disagree with the Op. undecided
Look at who is talking here. So tell us are u really goodlooking? Taaaaaar, who dash u goodlooking, looks dont matter joooor
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

the guy no get class

him no get swagz

him ugly

Bcuz nicki minaj is ugly too and she doesnt give a bleep. Did i hear u say meek dont have class and swags. Shiiit broda, u need medical sheckup

1 Like

Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by IamLEGEND1: 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
Durentt:
Bcuz nicki minaj is ugly too and she doesnt give a bleep. Did i hear u say meek dont have class and swags. Shiiit broda, u need medical sheckup
I know you're gay and all but your 'craze-o-meter' just went into overdrive......

Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

I know you're gay and all but your 'craze-o-meter' just went into overdrive......
dis guy is a big fool. You are d only human-being i have seen in dis world dat thinks nicki minaj is pretty even on instagram, every body think she's an ugly troll and u can even search on google "is nicki minaj ugly" and see comments. You stupiid blind goat. And for the records i aint gay puhleaseee
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
i disagree oh with the issues of money, oh men girls easily get attracted to guy that looks good
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Maamin(m): 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
frankben4real:
i disagree oh with the issues of money, oh men[b] girls easily get attracted to guy that looks good[/b]

Yes! But in the case where the guy is more attractive than the girl by far, she might kind of feel intimidated and keep away from him as well. kiss

1 Like

Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by IamLEGEND1: 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
Durentt:
dis guy is a big fool. You are d only human-being i have seen in dis world dat thinks nicki minaj is pretty even on instagram, every body think she's an ugly troll and u can even search on google "is nicki minaj ugly" and see comments. You stupiid blind goat. And for the records i aint gay puhleaseee

yeah and there are people who consider lupita (wareva her surname is) to be among the prettiest women alive today.... tells you all you need to know about what people really know.
So yeah, I might be blind but I sure as hell ain't a zombie like you.... ignorantly aligning with someone else's opinion..... absolutely zero evidence of having a mind of your own.

at least when next you speak, I know someone on Instagram said it.
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

yeah and there are people who consider lupita (wareva her surname is) to be among the prettiest women alive today.... tells you all you need to know about what people really know.
So yeah, I might be blind but I sure as hell ain't a zombie like you.... ignorantly aligning with someone else's opinion..... absolutely zero evidence of having a mind of your own.

at least when next you speak, I know someone on Instagram said it.
am not alinging wit anyone's opinon, am just showing u dat everybody think she's ugly and am standing on my own ground. But dis guy don mad finish. E remain mak u start dey waka nakked 4 road. How can someone call Lupita nyong'o ugly? Chai, forget dat girl is dark, she's 10 times better than ur nicki minaj. Am not hating but nicki minaj is ugly, very ugly, the first time i saw her on super bass music video, i almost vomitted shiiit, mehn she's hideous and if u cant see dat u need to work on ur eyesight seriously!
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by IamLEGEND1: 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
Durentt:
dis guy don mad finish. E remain mak u start dey waka nakked 4 road. How can u call Lupita nyong'o ugly? Chai, forget dat girl is dark, she's 10 times better than ur nicki minaj. Am not hating but nicki minaj is ugly, very ugly and if u cant see dat u need to work on ur eyesight seriously!
I see you're having problems with comprehension...
who said Lupita was ugly? I said she is considered by some to be among the prettiest women on earth. which is light years away from the truth.
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

I see you're having problems with comprehension...
who said Lupita was ugly? I said she is considered by some to be among the prettiest women on earth. which is light years away from the truth.

haaaa. Nawaooo where did u see dat Lupita was considered to be the prettiest woman on earth. Where did u see dat one
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by IamLEGEND1: 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
Durentt:
haaaa. Nawaooo where did u see dat Lupita was considered to be the prettiest woman on earth. Where did u see dat one
you seem to be well versed in searching for other people's opinions & slurping them up.... so it won't be too hard for you to find.
or in NL terms-ask Google.
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by dBard: 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
It's only those who are not really good looking that will say Looks don't matter.

If you are good looking you'll know how it has helped you a lot and given you an edge over your average looking friends to get girls.

So I disagree with the Op. undecided

Looks matter but a little bit of observation will show u the o.p is right..
A lot of good looking guys are charismatic, confident n sociable. Probably cos , due to their looks, they get used to early social interactions.
Charisma vs looks?? Charisma wins, almost always.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by STILESGANG: 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

the guy no get class

him no get swagz

him ugly

Lol,help me tell them ooo.Ladies are only attracted to 2 things money and fame.Once you have this two you automatically become handsome.

Imagine my suprise when I overheard 2 girls arguing about who is more handsome between reekado banks and sean tizzle(2 of the not so goodlooking artistes).
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by IamLEGEND1: 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
STILESGANG:
Lol,help me tell them ooo.Ladies are only attracted to 2 things money and fame.Once you have this two you automatically become handsome.

Imagine my suprise when I overheard 2 girls arguing about who is more handsome between reekado banks and sean tizzle(2 of the not so goodlooking artistes).
reekado banks grin
nothing money no go do mah brodah.
if to say him dey unto street levels like us, dem no go even look am twice.
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by rawpadgin(m): 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
YourMain:

Ehm. No. What's in your mind. Honestly, looks don't matter that much. Only creates a initial attraction.

Oh really ? Whom ?
cant remember her name but she just as beatiful as u
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by iamrealdeji(m): 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
Uncle Maamin,men get more attractive o,your number 3 point is totally wrong,i know men that have never had 6 packs and they hit the gym and have it,i know men that were not good-looking when they were young and became more handsome as they age,the looks of men depends on lifestyle,some men used to beso skinny and hit the gym then become more attractive,some men used to have that oily hard poor skin and later on became fresh,so I don't agree with point 3,it could only apply to women because of child birth but not to men
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by iamrealdeji(m): 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
Maamin,i understand you now,ive read properly,i think you're right
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Maamin(m): 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Uncle Maamin,men get more attractive o,your number 3 point is totally wrong,i know men that have never had 6 packs and they hit the gym and have it,i know men that were not good-looking when they were young and became more handsome as they age,the looks of men depends on lifestyle,some men used to beso skinny and hit the gym then become more attractive,some men used to have that oily hard poor skin and later on became fresh,so I don't agree with point 3,it could only apply to women because of child birth but not to men

Ok but you fail to understand that not all gym classes works or turn a frog to a prince. If a guy can do it then the ladies could under go extra fitness means to achieve a younger and beautiful look as well. But even at that, this is not the case cause generally beauty fades.
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Maamin(m): 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Maamin,i understand you now,ive read properly,i think you're right

Am glad u do wink
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Maamin(m): 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
STILESGANG:

Lol..@Reekado banks and Sean Tizzle.

Now let me quickly add to that. As you can see they might not be the richest in the Music industry either but their social status is beginning to make them look attractive can u imagine? smiley
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by naijaboiy: 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
Maamin:

At your question she will surely choose the very famous, Rich and good looking guy (all things being equal) is just an added advantage. But you know life is never perfect and complete for each individual because everyone has His/Her own flaws and set backs.

That is why I said here:

My own Fine girl fit be your ugly girl..ur own fine boy fit be my ugly boy. Its just like that sha!
Yea I agree with you on that.

1 Like

Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by naijaboiy: 6:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
Durentt:
Look at who is talking here. So tell us are u really goodlooking? Taaaaaar, who dash u goodlooking, looks dont matter joooor
gringrin
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
rawpadgin:
cant remember her name but she just as beatiful as u

Awh that's so sweet. Thank you. Any bets I look nothing like her cheesy
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by rawpadgin(m): 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
YourMain:

Awh that's so sweet. Thank you. Any bets I look nothing like her cheesy
will post her pic later to clear ur doubt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. / How To Make Any Girl Cum In Five Minutes / This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.