Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is (6990 Views)

Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen / I Don’t Really Need My Husband / (pic)‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
rawpadgin:
will post her pic later to clear ur doubt

That would be great. Thank you. smiley
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by rawpadgin(m): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
YourMain:

That would be great. Thank you. smiley
Now tell me if am wrong

Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
rawpadgin:
Now tell me if am wrong

i look NOTHING like her looool

maybe ill post you another picture.
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by rawpadgin(m): 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
YourMain:

i look NOTHING like her looool

maybe ill post you another picture.
please do
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
rawpadgin:
please do

here you go smiley
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by rawpadgin(m): 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
YourMain:

here you go smiley
still seein a lil bit of resemblance

same nose
same lips especially
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
rawpadgin:
still seein a lil bit of resemblance

same nose
same lips especially

okay oo if you say so.
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by rawpadgin(m): 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
YourMain:

okay oo if you say so.
i said so

btw. whats with the long face ur face dey forbid smiles? grin
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
rawpadgin:
i said so

btw. whats with the long face ur face dey forbid smiles? grin

hahah i look horrendous when i smile lol but i do it alot hence the laugh lines.
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by gab264(m): 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
BROTHERS IN CHRIST!!!!!

BEHOLD I SAW SATAN INVADING THIS THREAD WITH "TROJAN" IN A SUCH A WAY THAT IT WILL BE VERY HARMFUL TO THY EAR.
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by rawpadgin(m): 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
YourMain:

hahah i look horrendous when i smile lol but i do it alot hence the laugh lines.
using lmao, lol, lwkm, grin & all that on a social media cant tell if u 9ot a 9reat sense of humour
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
rawpadgin:
using lmao, lol, lwkm, grin & all that on a social media cant tell if u 9ot a 9reat sense of humour

ehm i dunno tbh. im just normal i guess
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
yawns!
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by rawpadgin(m): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
YourMain:

ehm i dunno tbh. im just normal i guess
its all good though
i had a friend that always smile like someone is putting a stick all up in his a$$, peeps started thinkin dude was literally insane
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
rawpadgin:
its all good though
i had a friend that always smile like someone is putting a still in his a$$, peeps started thinkin dude was literally insane

Well. I don't think there's a problem with smiling lol maybe the peeps were the insane one.
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by rawpadgin(m): 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
YourMain:

Well. I don't think there's a problem with smiling lol maybe the peeps were the insane one.

grin let me see a pic of u smiling
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
rawpadgin:
grin let me a pic of u smiling

ehhhh i dont want to break your screen...
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by rawpadgin(m): 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
YourMain:

ehhhh i dont want to break your screen...
it cant be that bad. not someone that's as pretty as u
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 18, 2015
Fkforyou:

I will like to hear your opinion....

It's a farce. Although, generally speaking, we're not as easily swayed and blinded by it as men are (which isn't saying much, really), the idea that women either don't notice or care about physical attraction is nothing more than a bald-faced lie. There's a selectiveness and weighing of sorts that occurs, and the truth is, the "ugly" man has his work cut out for him! He'll always have to try harder, do more, etc.

The ugly, fat, short man with the disturbingly hot chick in the OP's narrative is indicative of an upset balance. She's not with him because she simply doesn't notice (or really doesn't care), like everyone else around her, the unfortunate lack of desirable attributes. A man with average or below-average physical attractiveness almost-assuredly has to make up for that deficit with other qualities, or has to offset the balance in some way. The sustainabilty of the relationship between the unseemly pair would then depend on what exactly those qualities are. If it's purely monetary in nature as is often the case with these kinds of pairings, it's a facade and they're quite simply doomed. Or rather, he's doomed.
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 18, 2015
Really? shocked
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 18, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

It's a farce. Although, generally speaking, we're not as easily swayed and blinded by it as men are (which isn't saying much, really), the idea that women either don't notice or care about physical attraction is nothing more than a bald-faced lie. There's a selectiveness and weighing of sorts that occurs, and the truth is, the "ugly" man has his work cut out for him! He'll always have to try harder, do more, etc.

The ugly, fat, short man with the disturbingly hot chick in the OP's narrative is indicative of an upset balance. She's not with him because she simply doesn't notice, like everyone else around her, the unfortunate lack of desirable attributes. A man with average or below-average physical attractiveness almost-assuredly has to make up for that deficit with other qualities, or has to offset the balance in some way. The sustainabilty of the relationship between the unseemly pair would then depend on what exactly those qualities are. If it's purely monetary in nature as is often the case with these kinds of pairings, it's a facade and they're quite simply doomed. Or rather, he's doomed.

Well said my lady. I'm slightly below average on the looks chart and it hasn't been near easy finding "favors" from ladies. How unfair nature has been! sad
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 18, 2015
pinceprinz:

Well said my lady. I'm slightly below average on the looks chart and it hasn't been near easy finding "favors" from ladies. How unfair nature has been! sad

But you musn't look to my post as anything other than generalization. It isn't always so clear-cut, and you'll realize, I hope, that though many of us through human fault lean shallow, there're still plenty a genuine folk out there who'll see more, who'll see you for who you are.
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 18, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

You musn't look to my post as anything but generalization. It isn't always so clear-cut, and you'll realize, I hope, that though many of us through human fault lean shallow, there're still many a genuine folk out there who'll see more, who'll see you for who you are.
Well, you are nice thanks . Ain't a fan of surrealism . So, you really don't have to pacify me smiley I'm not handsome and wouldn't get that kind of sweet loving I've always fantasized, I'm cool wt DAT wink
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 18, 2015
pinceprinz:

Well, you are nice thanks . Ain't a fan of surrealism . So, you really don't have to pacify me smiley I'm not handsome and wouldn't get that kind of sweet loving I've always fantasized, I'm cool wt DAT wink

Be pacified tongue You may very well smiley

Well, I'm a bit of a cynic myself so I've little to stand on in suggesting idealism as a healthy outlook, especially considering my general thoughts on humanity, but I'd still ask you to smooch on over from your extreme stance to that of an optimistic realist, at least.
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Fkforyou(m): 8:24am On Dec 18, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

The ugly, fat, short man with the disturbingly hot chick in the OP's narrative is indicative of an upset balance. She's not with him because she simply doesn't notice (or really doesn't care), like everyone else around her, the unfortunate lack of desirable attributes. A man with average or below-average physical attractiveness almost-assuredly has to make up for that deficit with other qualities, or has to offset the balance in some way. The sustainabilty of the relationship between the unseemly pair would then depend on what exactly those qualities are. If it's purely monetary in nature as is often the case with these kinds of pairings, it's a facade and they're quite simply doomed. Or rather, he's doomed.
Hmm...interesting, so you are saying women also care about looks but do not priotize it as men do.
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
Fkforyou:

Hmm...interesting, so you are saying women also care about looks but do not priotize it as men do.

Sometimes more. Some women care so much about looks, but at the same time find themselves more overwhelmed and/or intimidated by it than they care to be. Thus, they make it a point to avoid highly-attractive men completely, even if they themselves are highly-attractive, so as to keep an edge. Women are just more methodical about it, IMHO.
Re: Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is by firstking01(m): 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
naijaboiy:
It's only those who are not really good looking that will say Looks don't matter.

If you are good looking you'll know how it has helped you a lot and given you an edge over your average looking friends to get girls.

So I disagree with the Op. undecided
if dats wat looking good only attracts (gals), den lemme settle for d averagesad undecided
naijaboiy:
It's only those who are not really good looking that will say Looks don't matter.

If you are good looking you'll know how it has helped you a lot and given you an edge over your average looking friends to get girls.

So I disagree with the Op. undecided
if dats wat looking good only attracts, den lemme settle for d averagesad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I slept with my wife's sister/ complete story / My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. / If Your Responsible Girlfriend Has A Tongue Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.