Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,846 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Why I Divorced My Husband After 3 Days Of Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Divorced My Husband After 3 Days Of Marriage (8411 Views)

Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic / Why I Divorced My Wife With 7months Pregnancy / Why I Divorced My Husband After 3 Days Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Divorced My Husband After 3 Days Of Marriage by IntimateGist: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
hob:
3 days pere
Just 3 days dear
Re: Why I Divorced My Husband After 3 Days Of Marriage by adebayal(m): 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
BerryScott:
marriage marriage marriage!!!! dz word jst scares the $hit outta me. its jst lyk a synonym to palava

God help us all
don't worry just pray u fund the right partner marriage is not that scary dear.
Re: Why I Divorced My Husband After 3 Days Of Marriage by IntimateGist: 5:59am On Nov 07, 2015
benedictnsi:
So, now who shame go catch much

Hmmm.... the man i guest!
Re: Why I Divorced My Husband After 3 Days Of Marriage by IntimateGist: 11:27am On Nov 07, 2015
nedu2000:
A man can cheat on his fiance and still love her,vowing to quit cheating after d wedding.....forgive him

Its ok
Re: Why I Divorced My Husband After 3 Days Of Marriage by IntimateGist: 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
delishpot:

If say na husband catch wife in this same situation, you go ask this question? Even if he found out on the wedding night and dumps her? cool

Exactly, men most also be committed for relationship to work.
Re: Why I Divorced My Husband After 3 Days Of Marriage by IntimateGist: 6:18am On Nov 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
3 days? this one strong gan.

and we dey laugh Kim kardashian for her marriage to that huge guy that lasted 2-3 months.

Honestly, this can happen to anyone!
Re: Why I Divorced My Husband After 3 Days Of Marriage by IntimateGist: 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
quiinnBee:
she did the right thing. she couldnt have lived with mistrust like that for the rest of her life

True Talk
Re: Why I Divorced My Husband After 3 Days Of Marriage by IntimateGist: 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
Strahovski:

Divorce the infidel
smiley

STRAIGHT AND DIRECT.... GBAM
Re: Why I Divorced My Husband After 3 Days Of Marriage by IntimateGist: 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
raayah:
Its your life. Do what makes you happy.

True Talk
Re: Why I Divorced My Husband After 3 Days Of Marriage by IntimateGist: 6:28am On Nov 11, 2015
josephobaro:
And you think your parents who have been 40 years in marriage never had challenges?
My dear make it happen. Forgive him and carry on with your man in your marriage .

Yes, They must have had challenges. The husband wouldn't have quite if he wasn't caught; He wasn't committed to the marriage!
Re: Why I Divorced My Husband After 3 Days Of Marriage by IntimateGist: 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
meimoks:
THREE DAYS shocked shocked

So Shocking dear!
Re: Why I Divorced My Husband After 3 Days Of Marriage by IntimateGist: 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nuellah02:
Marriage's the only war where one sleeps in the bed with one's enemy! Do Whatever gives you peace..

True talk

1 Like

Re: Why I Divorced My Husband After 3 Days Of Marriage by IntimateGist: 7:04am On Nov 22, 2015
malton:

Yes men cheat, but 90% of married men?! That's outrageously absurd!
For every cheating husband, there's another who is ready to go the distance to love his woman only. What's sinful is sweet, only, wrongdoing does not appeal to everyone!

True
Re: Why I Divorced My Husband After 3 Days Of Marriage by IntimateGist: 9:37am On Dec 18, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
U arent ready 4 marriage yet. May u find an angel 2 marry ok. marriage is a union of forgivers. Let go, some pplw av gone thru worst situation yet they av kept a secret. No big deal.

Hmmmm... But
Re: Why I Divorced My Husband After 3 Days Of Marriage by IntimateGist: 6:23am On Jan 11, 2016
still threading.... Welcome to 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men. / When Will Nigerian Girls Start Looking Like This ?(photo) / 10 Females Who Needs 5k Each Shuld Drop Deir ACC Numbers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.