Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys (62651 Views)

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by naijaboiy: 8:56am On Nov 07, 2015
beebee24:
undecided

What's this one saying
I cannot be held responsible for your inability to comprehend a simple message passed across. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by Osakah24(m): 9:07am On Nov 07, 2015
This world is something else,how can a guy who came to withdraw his last 1000 naira be looking at women to woo?.whats wrong with this people?
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by kinglekan: 9:16am On Nov 07, 2015
Michellla:
oh well.
I honestly cant date a short guy.
theres this kind of protection you feel while walking with a tall guy.
which a short guy cant provide.

Protection? Really undecided undecided

You must be a wanted fugitive then tongue
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by kinglekan: 9:18am On Nov 07, 2015
Nuellah02:
So Tosyne2much is short.. #different strokes for different folks. For me, my head should always rest on my hubby's chest not the other way round.

Buhahahahaha grin grin

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by Frederick07: 9:27am On Nov 07, 2015
Short people are below 5ft 4 and so even if you are 5.5 argue that you are not short, but don't argue too much.

I should add this:

When I was younger and still growing my greatest fear was not growing tall, boy that scared the hell outta me.

But now that I am tall I can't help but point out to my short friends that they are short, it's just so fun to be tall.

And I don't know if you've noticed but when a girl is short it's almost unnoticeable, because well the protein went somewhere else wink
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by tosyne2much(m): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2015
Osakah24:
This world is something else,how can a guy who came to withdraw his last 1000 naira be looking at women to woo?.whats wrong with this people?
Hahahaha roflwkmd cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by odim123(m): 9:34am On Nov 07, 2015
Teempakguy:
Hehehe. The struggle is serious. grin

personally, i can't relate with what he wrote up there. Despite the fact that i'm short.

I don't get treated badly by girls. In fact, many of my friends happen to be females and some of them are taller than me. I'm not troublesome at all. I'm really more easy going and laid back and i rarely argue in real life because sometimes, i value my friends more the truth. Especially when the truth is inconsequential.
I always try to be funny and jovial, i try to see things from the other person's perspective,

i'm most definitely not a kitty cat freak. Sex takes hours. In that same period, one can write several lines of code, unravel several mathematical mysteries, or even read quite nice books which give the same level of satisfaction, plus residual knowledge. I see it as a waste of time.

Most of these things are stereotypes, i don't know who propagated them. But, if you really take the time to observe and interact with the short ones, you'll observe that they're just like everybody else.

And i'm sure the op knows this . . . That's why he's pretending to be short when he's 6'5''. Chai. grin

I like this post
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by Adeboyefa(f): 9:34am On Nov 07, 2015
Michellla:
oh well.
I honestly can't date a short guy.
There's this kind of protection you feel while walking with a tall guy
which a short guy can't provide.
*Protection comes from God and your manners. If you deliberately provoke a muscular man into a fight, your tall man may use his long legs to run away. *Some boxers beat up their wives instead of protecting them.
*Short ladies with much taller husbands are likelier to need a CS at childbirth. They are better off with men nearer their height. Confirm from doctors and medical books.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by Michellla(f): 9:40am On Nov 07, 2015
Adeboyefa:
*Protection comes from God and your manners. If you deliberately provoke a muscular man into a fight, your tall man may use his long legs to run away. *Some boxers beat up their wives instead of protecting them.
*Short ladies with much taller husbands are likelier to need a CS at childbirth. They are better off with men nearer their height. Confirm from doctors and medical books.
i will do that smileythank you
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by Michellla(f): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2015
kinglekan:

Protection? Really undecided undecided
You must be a wanted fugitive then tongue
lmao. yes am wanted for what am about to do to you

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by kinglekan: 10:09am On Nov 07, 2015
Michellla:

lmao.
yes am wanted for what am about to do to you

Whichever one is you @ ur dp, plz kindly make it snappy and do what you want to do to me. I would make sure you dont get caught. grin grin

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by Youngpo413: 10:11am On Nov 07, 2015
adeh39:
grin

All i know is that I can't marry a dwarf...because i won't be able to resist the temptation to give him a knock on his head anytime he piss me off grin grin
lol,you are wicked
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by Youngpo413: 10:14am On Nov 07, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
nobody can quote you,how you take do am?
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by INTROVERT(f): 10:16am On Nov 07, 2015
RegalD:

Because of girls like you I never attempted wooing a girl not to talk of dating

Honestly, I seriously debated in my mind whether to call you an effeminate coward because of your reply or try to encourage you not to give a duck about people like me and live your life to the fullest and approach any woman of your fancy and if she says no, fine but if she says, aĺl the better.

Goodluck
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by jerexzy(m): 10:28am On Nov 07, 2015
very funny
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by JSmart4u(m): 10:30am On Nov 07, 2015
Too bad most of the tall guys dont get rich due to the distractions girls pose on them..At the end it usually goes to a tall guy always saying to the short ones"Yes Oga lemme do it now"
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by Michellla(f): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2015
kinglekan:

Whichever one is you @ ur dp, plz kindly make it snappy and do what you want to do to me. I would make sure you dont get caught. grin grin

your head on a spike should do grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by onyeomanono24(f): 10:43am On Nov 07, 2015
ClassCaptain:
We way we ugly con short join now nko undecided

IThe Book of Romans say for all have sinned and Fallen " SHORT of the glory of the Lord grin

Is that why ALL your topics are filled with 'SHORT STORY grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by kinglekan: 10:55am On Nov 07, 2015
Michellla:

your head on a spike should do grin

Buhahahahahaha grin. U wish

Cant wait for you to end up on my spike. grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by youngtee5(m): 11:02am On Nov 07, 2015
Hmmm if u lyk marry short guy if u lyk marry long guy kokan aye. Every man will surely find his typ tall or short. U are talking about short guy, what of short female their look alone is frustrating
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by slyzy(m): 11:05am On Nov 07, 2015
CaroLyner:
you're exaggerating.
they dont "suffer" this much.
. Are u dating a short guy?
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by Omogbhollahorn(m): 11:17am On Nov 07, 2015
Am short but I can't relate to anything the OP is saying.....never experienced any undecided
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by Michellla(f): 11:27am On Nov 07, 2015
kinglekan:
Buhahahahahaha grin. U wish
Cant wait for you to end up on my spike. grin
grin no mincing of words. nice comeback.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by olori98(f): 11:37am On Nov 07, 2015
d temptation to knock him wld b hard to resist sometimes
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by CaroLyner(f): 11:38am On Nov 07, 2015
slyzy:
. Are u dating a short guy?
no
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by Chelseafan1: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
CaroLyner:
no
Why are u this fine?
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by CaroLyner(f): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Why are u this fine?
your gf looks prettier.
tell her i like her gown
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
lolz you are funny
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by simplisity(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
Marry short guy.... Godforbid..... Do you want me to me knocking him everyday grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin

you are free to quote me.
Ur not being fair Introvert. What of tall men that married to short women. For this world to be balance their must be equillibrum btwen d tall and short, big and small, rich and poor, etc.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by lumenafrica: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
hahahahahaha very funny...

Also see how a Nigerian Lady slapped a huge guy at the pool what a nonsense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo8KE6Ht0Nw
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
eeeeeeyyya short guys are really suffering o tongue to the short guys in the house don't worry it shall be well

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.