Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex (3692 Views)

What Is The Most Romantic Thing Someone Said Or Did To You? / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by abujaticket: 9:57am On May 24, 2016
guys ladies less share the worst thing an opposite sex has ever said or done to you eg telling you you stick in public(bros u de small) or going to her house which is a face me i face you apartment waiting for her down stairs and she gets really agree and shout wot u da mad i dont want to see you ever again or guys using style to press your body in public.share urs
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by Nobody: 10:06am On May 24, 2016
I no understand WAN* tin...undecided

5 Likes

Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by chikel2000(m): 10:45am On May 24, 2016
Hmm back then in UNN, a girl told me "bros u dnt look fashion minded". Still dnt get it till now

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by Nobody: 10:57am On May 24, 2016
1 hoodlum gave me a hot slap during 1 of my trouble session embarassed , I got his ass arrested and made him pay in cash
tongue

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by ayindepremier: 10:59am On May 24, 2016
abujaticket:
guys ladies less share the worst thing an opposite sex has ever said or done to you eg telling you you stick in public(bros u de small) or going to her house which is a face me i face you apartment waiting for her down stairs and she gets really agree and shout wot u da mad i dont want to see you ever again or guys using style to press your body in public.share urs

Translate this to pidgin abeg, your explanation in English get K-leg small.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by MzzTega(f): 12:38pm On May 24, 2016
A guy told me he hates me. embarassed
He came back begging grin
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by halfricanadian(f): 12:40pm On May 24, 2016
Tbey never did any worst thing

They came back begging
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 24, 2016
She slapped the heck out of me for "toasting" her. hahaha
But we ended up dating and her paid her back with a brutal heartbreak. *Forgiveness to me is a damn sin*

That was some 10years ago, 2006 to be precise.

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 24, 2016
MzzTega:
*in small letters* I hate you!
*IN CAPITAL LETTERS* I LOVE YOUR CHEST!

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by rose54321: 1:02pm On May 24, 2016
Forgetting my birthday, to me there's nothing worse than that.

What you value, you remember.

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by Chestar5(f): 1:12pm On May 24, 2016
kinginvalhala4:
She slapped the heck out of me for "toasting" her. hahaha
But we ended up dating and her paid her back with a brutal heartbreak. *Forgiveness to me is a damn sin*

That was some 10years ago, 2006 to be precise.

cheesy
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by esxty(f): 1:18pm On May 24, 2016
a guy was on his bike and shouted, you go sweet to bleep o. was so embarrassed

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 24, 2016
Chestar5:

cheesy
He he he, I tell you, the scene wasn't pleasant to my heart because my Bestie then was there when it happened, infact he was the one that helped me with my lecture Bag when chasing her, till this very moment, he still mock me with what happened that day, 10years ago.

But, i ended up winning, as a badt boy I was then. hehehehe

Your "profile website" though, awwww.
Common change it to the more colorful one I have on my signature. lol

Hope you re good?

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by MzzTega(f): 2:48pm On May 24, 2016
kinginvalhala4:
*in small letters* I hate you!
*IN CAPITAL LETTERS* I LOVE YOUR CHEST!
The feeling is mutual. grin
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:
Tbey never did any worst thing

They came back begging
just because of the power in between lipsrsealed

Hmmmm
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 24, 2016
MzzTega:

The feeling is mutual. grin
Lol, I prefer it to be real, babe.
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by Alezy(m): 7:58pm On May 24, 2016
MzzTega:
And what did u say to him??
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by Alezy(m): 7:58pm On May 24, 2016
MzzTega:
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by MzzTega(f): 10:49pm On May 24, 2016
Alezy:
I forgave him.
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by MzzTega(f): 10:51pm On May 24, 2016
kinginvalhala4:
Lol, I prefer it to be real, babe.
Errmm. Okay o.
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by Alezy(m): 10:54pm On May 24, 2016
MzzTega:

I forgave him.
Oh that's cool...and what do we do to ppl who don't take their friends call??
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 24, 2016
MzzTega:

Errmm. Okay o.
Just the sight of it breed pleasure.
How re you miss?
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by MzzTega(f): 11:10pm On May 24, 2016
Alezy:
Oh that's cool...and what do we do to ppl who don't take their friends call??

LOL. Forgive them.

Your number was switched off this morning.
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by MzzTega(f): 11:12pm On May 24, 2016
kinginvalhala4:
Just the sight of it breed pleasure.
How re you miss?
Very good. You?
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 24, 2016
MzzTega:

Very good. You?
Splendid and awesome.
I believe the night has been friendly to thee?
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by MzzTega(f): 11:35pm On May 24, 2016
kinginvalhala4:
Splendid and awesome.
I believe the night has been friendly to thee?
Yeah. Thanks to God.
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by Hyfer(m): 12:31am On May 25, 2016
Mine. A gal told me that I always look hungry cry cry[color=#006600][/color][i][/i]
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by Dahyormine(m): 1:14am On May 25, 2016
A girl slapped me for not making her amala very well................. What a day!!!

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by abujaticket: 11:14am On May 25, 2016
ayindepremier:

Thanks
u de smell is you smell bad or you stick
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by abujaticket: 11:16am On May 25, 2016
Hyfer:
Mine. A gal told me that I always look hungry cry cry[color=#006600][/color][i][/i]
haha i have been told i look skinny or do drugs even though i have never abuse drug or am sick
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by abujaticket: 11:18am On May 25, 2016
slyIsaac:
I no understand WAN* tin...undecided
read it again
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by abujaticket: 11:20am On May 25, 2016
ayindepremier:

Thanks
you da mad is are you insane in english

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your Wife/Girlfriend's Personal Doctor Is Very Handsome & Single (photo) / Viral Video Of A Slay Queen Caught Having Sex In A Public Pool / Check Out These 15 Pics Of Nollywood Actress Natural Beauty Without Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.