Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On (58697 Views)

A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her / Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest / Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

body physique,he is smallish in stature,very slim and not tall

She shud divorce em nah
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by misspicy(f): 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
make she off light na

cover him face with pillow and just focus on the sensation of his penìs in her vagína. Or literally do it under the sheets if she doesn't like his whole body.
THAT SHOULD DO THE TRICK.
thanks
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by misspicy(f): 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:
She must feed him then.
will that make him grow huge?
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

well i asked her this and her reply is that they didnt get intimate before marriage...am lost for words

She got married because ppl were getting married. She wasnt matured enuf for marriage. She doesnt even know what marriage is.

If after marriage, which is still very new, shes just seeing this smallish stature. Abi d guy jazz her b4? Mayb d jazz don fail

12 Likes

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by misspicy(f): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
PuciPrince:

She shud divorce em nah
just like that shocked
marriage of two months o
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

just like that shocked

marriage of two months o

Yes nah. If i were the guy and she tell me this after two months of marriage. I ll file d divorce. Life is too sweet to let one wife ruin it for u
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

will that make him grow huge?

Depends on which part of him we're talking about here wink Frankly, I'm confused.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by misspicy(f): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Depends on which part of him we're talking about here wink Frankly, I'm confused.
according to her,it is his body stature,i think she is used to having it with huge men...

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by sweatlana: 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lolz
I'm sure it is the small prick that is the problem.
Manage it nau
Lol

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Whizzcute(m): 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:
good , so was she blind before marrying him?

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by dexcira(f): 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

well i asked her this and her reply is that they didnt get intimate before marriage...am lost for words
. But this hv nofyn to do with intimacy na. Wish u cud see her cos I fink she might b able t explain better. But still pray for her and encourage her
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

according to her,it is his body stature,i think she is used to having it with huge men...

Abi misspicy is d woman?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by babyfaceafrica: 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
Women again?...was she blind when she married hiim?v....what's the meaning of this now...let her go to the nearest gym and look for huge men....I don't know what huge has to do with a good married life

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
Chineke! It haff enter front page just like that.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by saammyy(m): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
That lady is not spiritual, tell her to become spiritual and she will do wonders
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by MinorityTribe: 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
...then I asked her if she does not know this before marriage,she said they never made love before marriage because they both agreed on no sex before marriage relationship.
This is why i support sex before marriage. Everything must be explore before you decide to tie the knot, This is your life partner goddammit! This is yet another "No sex till marriage" relationship ending in shambles.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
Tel her to go and listen to kasa final or takoto by 9ice alapomeji
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Highcuerayte: 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:
So I was just minding my business this evening when my married friend called me,she got wedded to her husband two months ago and it seems there is trouble in paradise already

(background tears) Spicy, temitibami(am done for),you won't believe that since I married Tola we have not made love? I was suprised and asked why,she said she does not get attracted to him because of his smallish stature,then I asked her if she does not know this before marriage,she said they never made love before marriage because they both agreed on no sex before marriage relationship.

well her problem now is that she don't feel any urge towards her husband and it is almost getting to a point where her husband might force her because they are both frustrated.

Dear nairalanders she asked me for help,and I must confess,I am speechless,what should she do,how does she develop the sexual urge towards her husband?

lalasticlala please help me to help my friend,i don't want her to commit adultery embarassed
Your mendacity is proficient.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by wolexy07(m): 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Divorce seem to be the best option here to avoid infedility and stories that touches...

Pun intended? Hehehe. No comment! wink grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Heazy2015(m): 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
I guess its happening to you not your friend.......
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Highcuerayte: 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
MinorityTribe:
This is why i support sex before marriage. Everything must be explore before you decide to certain, This is your life partner goddammit!
Shut up crack head

8 Likes

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Sijo01(f): 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
Is she just knowing that the guy is smallish and not tall? Can body physique be hidden? Na wa for some ladies o

10 Likes

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by siegfried99(m): 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
Wtf is this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

It still doesn't make much sense. Did he shrink & wither overnight? I refuse to believe she had no idea, unless he walked around in a fatsuit like Martin in Big Momma's House grin How is that possible that she couldn't even imagine how small he is with or without clothes? Sorry to say this, but she sounds like a dummy undecided

She picked him, she can now live with that choice. Tough!

14 Likes

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by siegfried99(m): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
Sijo01:
Is she just knowing that the guy is smallish and not tall? Can body physique be hidden? Na wa for some ladies o

I just tire undecided

Maybe them blindfold her undecided
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Stanleyafam(m): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yes no sex before marriage but it's important to test the waters wt ur toe, couples can kiss n touch and talk...

Well this issue na small, if he is small down there it can be enlarged, afterall the penis is known to grow bigger by some exercise, u can google it, and if it is his body, just feed him
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by yemi4ui(m): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
Women !!! Confused creature since 1901. S3X before marriage she go say no, After marriage his stature is too small. Abeg OP which stature small? I'm vry sure smbdy mst hv been fvckin d idiot b4 marriage.

8 Likes

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
I really dnt ve an advice for d woman but i do for the man. Once this is over, he should look for a very fat girl. They usually dnt ve a choice

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by DTOBS(m): 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
@Misspicy give me her phone number or bbm pin, lemme advice her.
Chai! see opportunist....ara ile Jonathan...
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by porrigeyam(m): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:
So I was just minding my business this evening when my married friend called me,she got wedded to her husband two months ago and it seems there is trouble in paradise already

(background tears) Spicy, temitibami(am done for),you won't believe that since I married Tola we have not made love? I was suprised and asked why,she said she does not get attracted to him because of his smallish stature,then I asked her if she does not know this before marriage,she said they never made love before marriage because they both agreed on no sex before marriage relationship.

well her problem now is that she don't feel any urge towards her husband and it is almost getting to a point where her husband might force her because they are both frustrated.

Dear nairalanders she asked me for help,and I must confess,I am speechless,what should she do,how does she develop the sexual urge towards her husband?

lalasticlala please help me to help my friend,i don't want her to commit adultery embarassed
abeg liv us make she go buy Love Machine grin
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by fm25odumoye(m): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

She ought to have put all this into consideration before jumping into d marriage of a thing. The slogan of marriage is "u rush in, u rush out". Am scared, cos it might end up being a thing of divorce since her mind is not with d man and without sex in marriage, trouble looms. But in my own candid advice to her, let her just take d courage and accept dt as her cross. Being smallish in stature or slim or not too tall is not a barrier na, what if God had told her that she would b getting married to a cripple what would she have done.
Look into d matter@misspicy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? / Money Marriage Practice In Cross River State Where Girls Are Sold To Elderly Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.