Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On (58695 Views)

A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her / Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest / Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by condralbede(m): 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
Sijo01:
Is she just knowing that the guy is smallish and not tall? Can body physique be hidden? Na wa for some ladies o
Don't mind d op.Nah lie joor

Meanwhile whoever blve this shit,will blve that PMB will pay the Nigerian youths 5k every month!!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by MinorityTribe: 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Religiously, Mr MAC, i don't do religion. We are talking common sense here and your comment in whatsoever line of reasoning is devoid of common sense. You see sex as an obbligato which absence is responsible for this problem. Think like a normal human being and not like a nitwit with a diagonally distorted chemically inert brain, does that make sense to you?
Can you speak English please.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

undecided married woman o

Babe, lets not decieve ourselves, thats what its going to lead to eventually, she will begin to cheat on him with different guys so ......
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by MMMFAGUY1: 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mtcheeeew. stop decivin urselves.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
There are so many married women who are not attracted to their husbands but to his money.They just lie on the bed and let him satisfy himself.Afterwards, they go to their loverboys whom they cherish.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by misspicy(f): 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
PuciPrince:

Im confused. That guy get u for mind before? Na ur neighbour?
he is a troll,i don't exchange words with them except am happy n am not happy tonight,i pity Titi,she has always been a good girl,i don't know why she is ending up like this
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Djicemob: 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It still doesn't make much sense. Did he shrink & wither overnight? I refuse to believe she had no idea, unless he walked around in a fatsuit like Martin in Big Momma's House grin How is that possible that she couldn't even imagine how small he is with or without clothes? Sorry to say this, but she sounds like a dummy undecided

She picked him, she can now live with that choice. Tough!

As in ehn,am confused too

Something tells me we are not talking about a married couple here.Is marriage something that you go in anytime you like? She married a smallish guy korokoro and now thats the biggest problem in the world? This is Probably a girl that fell inlove(boyfriend and girlfriend level) with a guy and now regrets it...And if that is true,then i have no doubt to say that this is actually happening to the OP herself.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Sijo01(f): 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
PuciPrince:

Hehehe! Na d guy go dey frustrated oooo. Bliv me.

I know the guy will be frustrated......... She should remain in the marriage and feel the frustration too because she entered as a result one selfish reason or the other...... The guy is allowed to cheat if she dare cheat, curse will be upon her.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by misspicy(f): 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Babe, lets not decieve ourselves, thats what its going to lead to eventually, she will begin to cheat on him with different guys so ......
shocked i pray not...
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by banio: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
Life is short, have a fling
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
fake story.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
Sijo01:

I know the guy will be frustrated......... She should remain in the marriage and feel the frustration too because she entered as a result one selfish reason or the other...... The guy is allowed to cheat if she dare cheat, curse will be upon her.

Wow, abeg i wanto fall in love with you ooo. U dey vex gaaan.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by innovativeglobal(m): 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
[b][/b]marriage is not all about sex

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Sijo01(f): 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

he is a troll,i don't exchange words with them except am happy n am not happy tonight,i pity Titi,she has always been a good girl,i don't know why she is ending up like this

Was Titi under pressure to marry him as a result of 'age' not on her side or she fell in love with his money? Please clarify, am confused and angry at the same time.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
justwise:

That is your misguided interpretation of the story. You judged her already without any substantial evidence
you don't know how a subliminal messages work do you? undecided

There is no misguided interpretation, that's just the message she Is passing out to her fellow WOMEN.

So what of the women who want to keep their dignity by saying no sex before marriage. By reading this story, you just destroy their hope.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:
So I was just minding my business this evening when my married friend called me,she got wedded to her husband two months ago and it seems there is trouble in paradise already

(background tears) Spicy, temitibami(am done for),you won't believe that since I married Tola we have not made love? I was suprised and asked why,she said she does not get attracted to him because of his smallish stature,then I asked her if she does not know this before marriage,she said they never made love before marriage because they both agreed on no sex before marriage relationship.

well her problem now is that she don't feel any urge towards her husband and it is almost getting to a point where her husband might force her because they are both frustrated.

Dear nairalanders she asked me for help,and I must confess,I am speechless,what should she do,how does she develop the sexual urge towards her husband?

lalasticlala please help me to help my friend,i don't want her to commit adultery embarassed
lesbo alert!
misspicy:

body physique,he is smallish in stature,very slim and not tall

You are her friend and you should tell her she has a problem. Didnt she see him before marriage? All the ladies commenting are pitiying the lady but no one is talking about the mans feelings, he is only human, how dejected and heartbroken he would feel right now.... Very bad of your friend honestly. Divorce is the only option, let her get a tall guy. Oh and with my whole heart i pray the man finds a woman deserving of him

2 Likes

misspicy:

Hmmmm. I pity the guy tho
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Sijo01(f): 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
PuciPrince:

Wow, abeg i wanto fall in love with you ooo. U dey vex gaaan.

Seriously my guy, I dey vex.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by johntaiwo123(m): 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
She suppose to have put all these into consideration before. Not after wedding
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
make she off light na

cover him face with pillow and just focus on the sensation of his penìs in her vagína. Or literally do it under the sheets if she doesn't like his whole body.
THAT SHOULD DO THE TRICK.
perfect answer! For her to agree to no sex before marriage simply means the size of the pen1s is not important to her. She should enjoy her thing
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Fourwinds: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:
So I was just minding my business this evening when my married friend called me,she got wedded to her husband two months ago and it seems there is trouble in paradise already

(background tears) Spicy, temitibami(am done for),you won't believe that since I married Tola we have not made love? I was suprised and asked why,she said she does not get attracted to him because of his smallish stature,then I asked her if she does not know this before marriage,she said they never made love before marriage because they both agreed on no sex before marriage relationship.

well her problem now is that she don't feel any urge towards her husband and it is almost getting to a point where her husband might force her because they are both frustrated.

Dear nairalanders she asked me for help,and I must confess,I am speechless,what should she do,how does she develop the sexual urge towards her husband?

lalasticlala please help me to help my friend,i don't want her to commit adultery embarassed
OP if feel like slapping u before I slap ur friend dat called u... ur friend is a very stu..pid woman..
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by courna(m): 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Bravo!!!!!!!! Her p***y is seer
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Codyt(m): 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Whizzcute:
Which physique are you talking bout?....the d1ck physique or the body physique?

If it's his body physique, then was she blind before she got married to him?
The big question here. angry she's very stupid. It's ego damaging angry
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Fourwinds: 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

OP if feel like slapping u before I slap ur friend dat called u... ur friend is a very stu..pid woman
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
Sijo01:

Seriously my guy, I dey vex.

Some ppl are just nt considerate. Like u said, she most likely got into it for selfish reasons. I feel for the guy sha.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by XBLadez: 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

That's one of the advantages of sex before marriage. Pastors should stop preaching nonsense
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by francizy(m): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

body physique,he is smallish in stature,very slim and not tall

That your friend is an akpa amu inyiya then!
Didn't she see the dude before getting married to him?
Did they just meet on social network and got married via social network only for your friend to meet him after the wedding and realize he's too short?
You women self! undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Highcuerayte: 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

please explain....

n drop an advice
Your story,however intricate does not conglomerate. Each an every part seems to argue with one another,distinctively incoherent,presenting it a figment of superstitious imagination.

But if it were true,let's assume it is, i have only one question for your friend.

Does running away from a problem get the problem solved?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Djicemob:
As in ehn,am confused too

Something tells me we are not talking about a married couple here.Is marriage something that you go in anytime you like? She married a smallish guy korokoro and now thats the biggest problem in the world? This is Probably a girl that feel inlove(boyfriend and girlfriend level) with a guy and now regrets it...And if that is true,that i have no doubt to say that this is actually happening to the OP herself.

Some girls just live to complain. It's like they thrive on the theatrics. Today is skinny body, tomorrow it'll be something else. It gets tiring sometimes listening to all the whining.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Jabioro: 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
No advice can hold that marriage, the foundation mm is faulty so you can qjuit .Yours is not the first nor going to be the last. But you will be listed among the deceit women who marry out love..... now you choose you new hubby.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by misspicy(f): 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
Sijo01:

Was Titi under pressure to marry him as a result of 'age' not on her side or she fell in love with his money? Please clarify, am confused and angry at the same time.
i don't think she was been pressured to get married and to the best of my knowledge the guy is comfortable...am equally confused because i never expected this....

i was thinking its a psychological thing,eg the way some guys get attracted to women with big backside

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? / Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.