Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On (58768 Views)

A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her / Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest / Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by spaceacademy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
DNA surgery is the answer
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Sijo01(f): 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
PuciPrince:

Some ppl are just nt considerate. Like u said, she most likely got into it for selfish reasons. I feel for the guy sha.

If the story is really true, I sooooo feel for the guy...... He's married but living single.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
This is one kain fake. grin

How did she know her man has "small stature" if they didn't both strip naked and would at that very moment of high intensity knack her well well...even couple of times. grin

misspicy:
So I was just minding my business this evening when my married friend called me,she got wedded to her husband two months ago and it seems there is trouble in paradise already

(background tears) Spicy, temitibami(am done for),you won't believe that since I married Tola we have not made love? I was suprised and asked why,she said she does not get attracted to him because of his smallish stature,then I asked her if she does not know this before marriage,she said they never made love before marriage because they both agreed on no sex before marriage relationship.

well her problem now is that she don't feel any urge towards her husband and it is almost getting to a point where her husband might force her because they are both frustrated.

Dear nairalanders she asked me for help,and I must confess,I am speechless,what should she do,how does she develop the sexual urge towards her husband?

lalasticlala please help me to help my friend,i don't want her to commit adultery embarassed
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

i don't think she was been pressured to get married and to the best of my knowledge the guy is comfortable...am equally confused because i never expected this....

i was thinking its a psychological thing,eg the way some guys get attracted to women with big backside

Pls i dnt want her number and bbm pin again undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by kossyablaze(m): 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:
grin when they ask me,i will let you know
U eh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by xynerise: 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:
nairalanders this issue is disturbing me una no get advice?

lalasticlala romancelanders no get advice,help me show the rest nairalanders biko embarassed
The issue is disturbing you more than your friend or you are your friend?

There is nothing to advise here. The story sounds fake
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Boy101(m): 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
The hubby obviously needs to up his game, change his tactics and his words and how he says them.. Your friend isn't interested in just his physique any longer but by everything that makes the man, he needs to change his routine.

Let's help you make as much memories as we can

We offer services ranging from *Event Video Coverage, *Photography,
*Event planning and logistics.

We use the best of cameras all (4k) HD with perfect lighting to ensure all details are captured perfectly within a considerable and negotiable price for that wedding, naming, house warming, anniversary and all other events because we know these things happen once in a life time!

Contact us today!

URBAN Lights Media
58B587FD
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
Sijo01:

If the story is really true, I sooooo feel for the guy...... He's married but living single.

If i were him, i ll just walkaway someday and never return.

He shudnt live in d same house with a devil
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by misspicy(f): 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
kossyablaze:
U eh!
wink long time,you have forgotten me abi
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by misspicy(f): 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
xynerise:

thanks
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by misspicy(f): 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
PuciPrince:

Pls i dnt want her number and bbm pin again undecided undecided undecided
whyundecided
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

whyundecided

Im pissed with her already
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by justwise(m): 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
sonofananimal:
you don't know how a subliminal messages work do you? undecided

There is no misguided interpretation, that's just the message she Is passing out to her fellow WOMEN.

So what of the women who want to keep their dignity by saying no sex before marriage. By reading this story, you just destroy their hope.

You obviously didn't read the article, she is talking about the hubby's form, size, and development of a his body and you don't need to have sex with somebody to know that he has a smaller body. She is not referring to his manhood here.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by mcdon1986: 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
seek for counseling advice from marriage counselor there some who have tips sexual issues like this it all about understanding they can both still work out things well, meanwhile divorce is out off the pic
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by sisisioge: 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lobatan!

I won't even mention my advocacy for test driving...
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by oluamid(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
After, when guys like me insists that we must test-drive the product before marriage, you will nearly hang me and form holy holy. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Sijo01(f): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

i don't think she was been pressured to get married and to the best of my knowledge the guy is comfortable...am equally confused because i never expected this....

i was thinking its a psychological thing,eg the way some guys get attracted to women with big backside

Guys that get attracted to ladies with big backside/boobs, don't go for the opposite........ If she's attracted to big stature guys why will she end up with the opposite. Or is she possessed?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by enyioma10000(f): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
I don't get! y do people marry this day? after 2 months, haba, babe u no try think am na
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by repogirl(f): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
When they say test run the engine now some hypocrites go commit suicide.

Your friend is a fool! She should better accept her fate o! Was she blind before marriage? She should give her husband his konjigal/conjugal rights jare! angry
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Patented: 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
MUSU
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Youngpo413: 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
danduj:
superstory
not a serious OP sef,she is all these attention seeking hoes wey full nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
@misspicy Your aproko too much... Well before I comment wait lemme take some alcohol.

Omokiniovo Biko re' Udi na Rey' mey' ca da'r amey'ra

en en.. back to the topic.. tell your friend to.................
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Sijo01(f): 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
This is one kain fake. grin

How did she know her man has "small stature" if they didn't both strip naked and would at that very moment of high intensity knack her well well...even couple of times. grin

You don't seems to get the gist. The small stature here is not the man's 'tin' but his physical appearance. Dude is short, tiny and small.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Highcuerayte: 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
MinorityTribe:
Can you speak English please.
Sorry about that, am addicted to grammars.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
repogirl:
When they say test run the engine now some hypocrites go commit suicide.

Your friend is a fool! She should better accept her fate o! Was she blind before marriage? She should give her husband his konjigal/conjugal rights jare! angry

I swear I like you .. Test the Engine before you buy.. chai.. babe you too much
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Johnsown1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
That means that she is a cheat, she has tasted long joystick.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
Sijo01:

You don't seems to get the gist. The small stature here is not the man's 'tin' but his physical appearance. Dude is short, tiny and small.

Were they not dating B4.. ?.. pls spare me that crap.. or did the man get short , Tin over night.

The way ladies they reason en...
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Youngpo413: 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
Sijo01:

Guys that get attracted to ladies with big backside/boobs, don't go for the opposite........ If she's attracted to big stature guys why will she end up with the opposite. Or is she possessed?
you ladies are called fishbrains for nothing,ladies don't know what they want....the hoes will be busy jumping from one dick to another at the end will settle for less due to old age...b!tches!
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
justwise:

You obviously didn't read the article, she is talking about the hubby's form, size, and development of a his body and you don't need to have sex with somebody to know that he has a smaller body. She is not referring to his manhood here.
why didn't see know it before she married the guy but rather complaining about his body?

Did you read where the fake story said that "them agree on sex before marriage"

She is definitely referring to her manhood here and that is sure of it. Even with your sliming body type, you can fat if you want to fat but that down side is constant unless you did some enlargement stuff.

And why is see concern of her/friend not to comment adultery undecided

I guess it's not body type!
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by iamdapsyj(m): 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
Boy101:
The hubby obviously needs to up his game, change his tactics and his words and how he says them.. Your friend isn't interested in just his physique any longer but by everything that makes the man, he needs to change his routine.

Let's help you make as much memories as we can

We offer services ranging from *Event Video Coverage, *Photography,
*Event planning and logistics.

We use the best of cameras all (4k) HD with perfect lighting to ensure all details are captured perfectly within a considerable and negotiable price for that wedding, naming, house warming, anniversary and all other events because we know these things happen once in a life time!

Contact us today!

URBAN Lights Media
58B587FD

Chaaii sharp guy
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by gigabyte13: 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
Women shaaa, so you were blind, when he was wooing u right? Abi him force you enter d marriage?

While e be like say na d guys pocket physique she no like?
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Youngpo413: 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
xynerise:

what were you expecting from this kind of OP?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Is Childbirth Really The Most Painful Thing Or Is It Exaggerated? / Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.