Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On (58771 Views)

A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her / Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest / Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
repogirl:
When they say test run the engine now some hypocrites go commit suicide.

Your friend is a fool! She should better accept her fate o! Was she blind before marriage? She should give her husband his konjigal/conjugal rights jare! angry

Just look at what I'm talking about! undecided

I guess guys must have been test running you but never bought you undecided

You are a FOOLISH second hand product
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by phanshark(m): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
after getting married? u need deliverance.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by justwise(m): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
sonofananimal:
why didn't see know it before she married the guy but rather complaining about his body?

Did you read where the fake story said that "them agree on sex before marriage"

She is definitely referring to her manhood here and that is sure of it. Even with your sliming body type, you can fat if you want to fat but that down side is constant unless you did some enlargement stuff.

And why is see concern of her/friend not to comment adultery undecided

I guess it's not body type!

If you are smaller by nature that is who you are no amount of fatty food will help you and manhood enlargement is all nonsense. If you really believed that then you can as well believe that a prostitute is a virgin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
Boo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by repogirl(f): 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
sonofananimal:

Just look at what I'm talking about! undecided

I guess guys must have been test running you but never bought you undecided

You are a FOOLISH second hand product

lol, I am a happily bought second hand product... And the buyer is very satisfied with his purchase. Also I won't be opening stu'pid threads on Nairaland like some foolish people do to showcase their foolishness.

Many of you are hypocrites, you all better be real to yourselves, so that you may be truly happy.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Youngpo413: 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
Sijo01:

If the story is really true, I sooooo feel for the guy...... He's married but living single.
The guy should dump the hoe,they are so my b!tches looking for husbands,he can even go and marry 3 at once,ladies are very cheap nowadays and they will also tender their pusys with ease,I hate it when a man suffers because of some useless THOTs.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
dmola:
all these oshofree wedding eh!

any girl tht try this no sex b4 marriage with me eh the kind of thunder tht ll strike her eh! i dnt even mingle with suxh ladies

lubish
Hahahaahaha... Calma
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
justwise:

If you are smaller by nature that is who you are no amount of fatty food will help you and manhood enlargement is all nonsense. If you really believed that then you can as well believe that a prostitute is a virgin
I said unless you did an enlargement stuff!

I don't know anything about enlargement and I don't want to know anything about enlargement.

I guess that believing stuff is not for me.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by femi4: 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

i'd PM you when i get her permission...thanks
I ll comment when the story becomes yours
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
repogirl:
lol, I am a happily bought second hand product... And the buyer is very satisfied with his purchase. Also I won't be opening stu'pid threads on Nairaland like some foolish people do to showcase their foolishness.

Many of you are hypocrites, you all better be real to yourselves, so that you may be truly happy.

Any case in point?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by misspicy(f): 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
femi4:
I ll comment when the story becomes yours
it will never be mine coz i wont make such mistakes thanks

ps..pocket your comment it will make no sense tongue
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by anumide(f): 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:
nairalanders this issue is disturbing me una no get advice?

lalasticlala romancelanders no get advice,help me show the rest nairalanders biko embarassed
Honey, your friend is frigid. she just carry "physique" cover face. she needs to see a sex therapist ASAP. This is the reason I didn't choose marital counseling as my area of specialization. too much wahala.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
Sijo01:

You have to result to insult to make your point, animal! Am glad your mom, aunties, sisters, friends and all female related to you share in the insult. Foool.
And you followed him down the road....

Hmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by hadura29(m): 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:
So I was just minding my business this evening when my married friend called me,she got wedded to her husband two months ago and it seems there is trouble in paradise already

(background tears) Spicy, temitibami(am done for),you won't believe that since I married Tola we have not made love? I was suprised and asked why,she said she does not get attracted to him because of his smallish stature,then I asked her if she does not know this before marriage,she said they never made love before marriage because they both agreed on no sex before marriage relationship.

well her problem now is that she don't feel any urge towards her husband and it is almost getting to a point where her husband might force her because they are both frustrated.

Dear nairalanders she asked me for help,and I must confess,I am speechless,what should she do,how does she develop the sexual urge towards her husband?

lalasticlal.a please help me to help my friend,i don't want her to commit adultery embarassed

What does she look like? Is she attractive even to herself?
Dem no dey smooosh before?
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Youngpo413: 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
dexcira:
Because of his smallish nature? Pls was he big before they got married? Am not sure this is just d reason. I feel for her cos d marriage is still fresh. I fink she just need t find out d real ish. Was she not attracted to him before de got married? If she was. Den she shud find out wat made her loose interest

I'm sure another Ex has just landed from abroad...confused set of human beings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by misspicy(f): 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
Sijo01:

You have to result to insult to make your point, animal! Am glad your mom, aunties, sisters, friends and all female related to you share in the insult. Foool.
kikikikiki,he is just a troll,an old troll for that matter check his dp....ignore him,he will get tired grin
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by femi4: 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

it will never be mine coz i wont make such mistakes thanks

ps..pocket your comment it will make no sense tongue
I m in good mood tonight....Olosho jatijati
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
But she knew this before she walked down the aisle na grin ; cheesy
So she finally married earthworm ke? Was she blind? Abeg tell your friend to carry her market enter house biko cheesy cheesy.

But seriously, very smallish guys are very unattractive! !!Na so their yansh go small inside trousers! Eeewwwwwwwwww!! Complete turn off. embarassed
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
repogirl:

when it is time, your buyer will start looking for additional spare parts. Don't worry.

Hypocrites you said undecided when a person keep to his dignity you called it hypocrite undecided

WOMEN like you never last long

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Youngpo413: 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
Sijo01:

look at this foolish hoe,I'm sure you are the lady in question,foolish shameless lady.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by HirstMOG(m): 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
My own advise is that she should remember the vows, for better for worse. She has to live with what she can't change.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
EggovinMma:
But she knew this before she walked down the aisle na grin ; cheesy
So she finally married earthworm ke? Was she blind? Abeg tell your friend to carry her market enter house biko cheesy cheesy.

But seriously, very smallish guys are very unattractive! !!Na so their yansh go small inside trousers! Eeewwwwwwwwww!! Complete turn off. embarassed
Really?
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by misspicy(f): 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
anumide:

Honey, your friend is frigid. she just carry "physique" cover face. she needs to see a sex therapist ASAP. This is the reason I didn't choose marital counseling as my area of specialization. too much wahala.
thanks you made a very good point
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
femi4:
I wonder how bad mood go be...
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by misspicy(f): 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
femi4:
i am not in good mood tonight,you would have gotten a medication for your sickness...

omo ale baba meta
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
A rabid animal on here is definitely roaming uncaged! Sane Nairalanders should be weary or sorry! cheesy
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Youngpo413: 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
Sijo01:

my family members are not like yours,so get that fact straight,cheap useless b!tch.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by dexcira(f): 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
Youngpo413:
I'm sure another Ex has just landed from abroad...confused set of human beings.
. Lol. grin
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by xtervaganza(m): 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
This op can lie sha
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
Freemanan:

Really?

What's there to grab? I'm not talking about short guys but skinny and small looking guys.Them go just be like centipede for person body. grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Ay04z(m): 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
Wu believe dis mumu story?lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Is Childbirth Really The Most Painful Thing Or Is It Exaggerated? / Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.