Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,209 members, 7,836,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On (58743 Views)

A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her / Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest / Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Youngpo413: 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

kikikikiki,he is just a troll,an old troll for that matter check his dp....ignore him,he will get tired grin
fuckkk you and this your fake story,you are not a wife material and I would have said that you are the lady in question,so shut the fuckkk up and run along,b!tch!
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
is she a bloody idiot?

how can one not notice something like that?
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
By physique you mean pinis size cause you're confusing me right now....if d pinis size no reach that means your friend is wider than the sky and deeper than the ocean blue..I recommend she use alum to super saturate her kini next time she wants to kerewa kerewowo

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Sijo01(f): 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
EggovinMma:

But seriously, very smallish guys are very unattractive! !!Na so their yansh go small inside trousers! Eeewwwwwwwwww!! Complete turn off. embarassed

cheesy cheesy cheesy I could not help but lol. You're such clown.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:
no am not married
now u r talking....may i plug/hack in?
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
Youngpo413:
fuckkk you and this your fake story,you are not a wife material and I would have said that you are the lady in question,so shut the fuckkk up and run along,b!tch!
boss. There are just like that ohh.

Coming here and be spewing RUBBISH up and down.

That's why I do said NAIJA WOMEN ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
Teempakguy:
is she a bloody idiot?

how can one not notice something like that?
Sometimes money can cause temporary blindness
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by kossyablaze(m): 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

wink long time,you have forgotten me abi
smh...dah question should be for u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Etizz: 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
What is really smallish?
The dick??

Or

His body stature??

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

i am not in good mood tonight,you would have gotten a medication for your sickness...

omo ale baba meta

Fyta lomo
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
Confused storylinegrin.
Sijo01:

You don't seems to get the gist. The small stature here is not the man's 'tin' but his physical appearance. Dude is short, tiny and small.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Divorce seem to be the best option here to avoid infedility and stories that touches...

haba divorce ke ? just within 2month of marriage EVEN WITHOUT TESTING THE DICKK SELF

LADIES SHA
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by misspicy(f): 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
EggovinMma:
A rabid animal on here is definitely roaming uncaged! Sane Nairalanders should be weary or sorry! cheesy
3 rabid animals actually...i only wish people like sijo01 can see them bark and walk pass them...they can not bite but bark till they die grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by junell(f): 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
Whizzcute:
Which physique are you talking bout?....the d1ck physique or the body physique?

If it's his body physique, then was she blind before she got married to him?

God bless you. You have just spoken my mind.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
Sijo01:

cheesy cheesy cheesy I could not help but lol. You're such clown.

cheesy cheesy
Now, so sure you can relate to my observations.
One begin to wonder how they buy their belts you know. I can imagine them telling aboki to create several extra holes right down to the buckle head cry cry cry cry.At least to hold their tiny unattractive waist! embarassed embarassed.

If that kind person comot clothe , na where I won start to dey touch bikonu? I may just feel deeply sad.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
Sometimes money can cause temporary blindness
that is most likely the case here. i am out of words . . .
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by misspicy(f): 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
PuciPrince:

Fyta lomo
actually am not fyting,m not happy serious..

i will just tell her to carry her cross biko because divorce is out of it where we come from....buh to me d guy is cool n nice
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
Just two months of marriage lipsrsealed undecided? This matter, e get as e be oo angry.. She should see a sex therapist ASAP and maybe, try out more of pre-intimacy before penetration.. It sure helps..

EggovinMma:
But seriously, very smallish guys are very unattractive! !!Na so their yansh go small inside trousers! Eeewwwwwwwwww!! Complete turn off. embarassed
grin grin grin grin You are a CASE!!!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
Small, tiny and short? ! You say? cry cry cry
Three very terrible combo. Is he a centipede?!?!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy grin

# najoke oooo.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by MossLuv: 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
What make you attracted to him in the first place? And what do u want us do/say?. Stick with what entice you to him at the first place and forget about his physique
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Whizzcute(m): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
junell:

God bless you. You have just spoken my mind.

bless you ma grin
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by kayve(m): 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
Why do people like deceiving themselves all in the name of 'no sex b4 marriage'?
Nobody said you both can't talk about what you like, especially when it has to do with those parts that ya not gonna see till wedding nyt. People will start forming quiet & assuming all is well, they will manage after weddin but 'na big lie'.

So was there never a time she felt closure with him? Atleast from there she wud have turned him on 2 check out the size, that's if she knew what she wanted then o or was she thinkin of sumfin else all d while they were dating?

My opinion is she had better make do with what she has, divorce isn't an option, adultery is also out of it. Bury her head in prayer 2 God 2 help her love the husband d way he is.
She should also think of acting fast cos sex is food to man, he might be having another option o & if he starts he won't wanna stop.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
Youngpo413:
you are correct my brother,that useless sijo01 has bitten more than what he can chew...cheap things.
serious cheap. Infact chico product

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by repogirl(f): 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
sonofananimal:
when it is time, your buyer will start looking for additional spare parts. Don't worry.

Hypocrites you said undecided when a person keep to his dignity you called it hypocrite undecided

WOMEN like you never last long
you obviously know nothing about women like me! Because in other words you are saying it is only marriages where partners don't indulge in premarital sex that last?

Guy you are sounding really naive! Marriage is more than premarital sex or not. There are many other factors that determine if a marriage will last. Should I even be explaining this to you?

From our dear OPs post here, the friend's marriage might not even last with the way she is going.

If a man will cheat, he will cheat because he chooses to, not because he married a non virgin or a virgin. He will cheat for whatever reason known to him. So pls save me this your holier than thou baseless accusations jare, cos it holds no water.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by iykedare(m): 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Shebi dey force her marry her nasad

No one forced u to be single
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
EggovinMma:

What's there to grab? I'm not talking about short guys but skinny and small looking guys.Them go just be like centipede for person body. grin
Dies...
Element of truth tho

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
repogirl:
you obviously know nothing about women like me! Because in other words you are saying it is only marriages where partners don't indulge in premarital sex that last?

Guy you are sounding really naive! Marriage is more than premarital sex or not. There are many other factors that determine if a marriage will last. Should I even be explaining this to you?

From our dear OPs post here, the friend's marriage might not even last with the way she is going.

If a man will cheat, he will cheat because he chooses to, not because he married a non virgin or a virgin. He will cheat for whatever reason known to him. So pls save me this your holier than thou baseless accusations jare, cos it holds no water.
can't believe you wrote this piece of shitt without even thinking at all undecided

Who even what to know women like you undecided

WOMEN like you are PROSTITUTE and we know it.
So keep your STVPID marriage blablablab to yourself.

I know you must have been cheating with your husband up down since you are the test running WOMAN.

Get out of my side!

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by chaxking(m): 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:
So I was just minding my business this evening when my married friend called me,she got wedded to her husband two months ago and it seems there is trouble in paradise already

(background tears) Spicy, temitibami(am done for),you won't believe that since I married Tola we have not made love? I was suprised and asked why,she said she does not get attracted to him because of his smallish stature,then I asked her if she does not know this before marriage,she said they never made love before marriage because they both agreed on no sex before marriage relationship.

well her problem now is that she don't feel any urge towards her husband and it is almost getting to a point where her husband might force her because they are both frustrated.

Dear nairalanders she asked me for help,and I must confess,I am speechless,what should she do,how does she develop the sexual urge towards her husband?

lalasticlal.a please help me to help my friend,i don't want her to commit adultery embarassed
dis misspicy can do anytin for frontpage even cook up stories for it,infact u be lienuspicy
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
The man should hit gym. i will suggest that the lady should discuss stuffs like this with the man in a mature and presentable way. 2month old marriage is too young for this drama. The woman in question should also stop comparing her husband with ex; i'm sure she saw his asthenic stature before saying "yes & i do". She should grow up as they have a lot years ahead of them as a married couple.
Re: Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
Our life begins with our cry and ends with anothers cry. Try to fill this gap with as much laughter as possible. Live life to the fullest!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? / Money Marriage Practice In Cross River State Where Girls Are Sold To Elderly Men / This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.