Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Gay Couples Wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Couples Wedding Photos (8964 Views)

See This Viral Couples Wedding Photoshoot That Got People Talking / Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) / When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
Dnacode:

What a lie from the pit of hell. I am exquisitely handsome but I was never molested before I knew I was gay @ age 7.

In fact I was always scared of my orientation from childhood and I kept away from boys till I couldn't hold it much longer when I entered the university and I had to tell myself the truth.

Stop saying what u don't know pls.
Ask and you will be well informed.
I said most,I didn't say all.because it didn't happen to you/not among the most doesnt mean its a lie.
Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by UglyMe(f): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
sonikstargirl:
wow! I wish them the best
that wedding gown tho
. Wishing them well as in..... U are not well
Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
Estharfabian:
Chubby is the new cute..undecided

LoL! PS---Being Hot doesn't necessarily mean You'll have to get A face like "justin beiber" ...undecided Sam smith has other dope qualities....have You Heard the guy sing?? cry he could melt Your soul....embarassed

uh...Say MY TASTE IS GARBAGE AGAIN AND YOU'RE DEAD! uh...besides, I think it's spelt "garbage"...cool thank me later?

am here to expose gays(since Christ came to expose the works of the devil grin) n how u get to know us is by this; guys who sing with wonderful voices---alto, tenor, soprano mostly fall into the LGBT family. Thank me later for giving you this secret info. And that's y u find more than 98% of us in church choirs. We are the male backbone singers of every church choir since music comes naturally to us. So don't marry choir guys if you are a heterosexual lady cos chances are you are marrying an LGBT n many at times e no dey show for face cos ur guy might be so masculine, more masculine than even a male statue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
Dnacode:

Since am here to expose gays(since Christ came to destroy the works of the devil grin) n how u get to know us is by this; guys who sing mostly fall into the LGBT family. Thank me later for giving you this secret info. And that's y u find more than 98% of us in church choirs. We are the male backbone singers of every church choir since music comes naturally to us.
LoL! "grin" in other words...You're Gay....embarassed

You've got guts, I must say...wink

Anyways..can I have your autograph? wink Where I stay, I don't get to MEET with gay guys...they're like extinct over here...Probably hiding from the 14-yrs in prison thingy tho...undecided

Is it just me or do Lesbians get more preferential treatment from the society than Gays?? cry shocked
Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! "grin" in other words...You're Gay....embarassed

You've got guts, I must say...wink

Anyways..can I have your autograph? wink Where I stay, I don't get to MEET with gay guys...they're like extinct over here...Probably hiding from the 14-yrs in prison thingy tho...undecided

Is it just me or do Lesbians get more preferential treatment from the society than Gays?? cry shocked

It is easier for a lesbian to be treated better than a gay man by society because it is thot that females are soft n shd be treated softly.
Also females bear children so u just have to treat them softly.
In the lesbian act too there's really no natural penetration so its easier to forgive than that of males.
Why shd I be scared? Am I fucking guys?
Yes am gay as in have natural feelings for guys but living for God. Anybody who wants to kill me for that should do so. I am dead already.

How do I give you my autograph? undecided
Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
Dnacode:

It is easier for a lesbian to be treated better than a gay man by society because it is thot that females are soft n shd be treated softly.
Also females bear children so u just have to treat them softly.
In the lesbian act too there's really no natural penetration so its easier to forgive than that of males.
Why shd I be scared? Am I fucking guys?
Yes am gay as in have natural feelings for guys but living for God. Anybody who wants to kill me for that should do so. I am dead already.

How do I give you my autograph? undecided
LoL! "grin" bout the Autograph thingy..... was Just being Sarcastic...wink

Uh...let me get something straight...You're gay Buh You don't sleep with guys...God! that's Really not fair! embarassed And why don't you? Like you've never EVER Slept with A nigga before?

forgive Me, Buh I'm a bit curious....wink

1 Like

Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! "grin" bout the Autograph thingy..... was Just being Sarcastic...wink

Uh...let me get something straight...You're gay Buh You don't sleep with guys...God! that's Really not fair! embarassed And why don't you? Like you've never EVER Slept with A nigga before?

forgive Me, Buh I'm a bit curious....wink

Am not a male gay virg. I got disvirgined at 20. lipsrsealed
Even before the Anti-Lgbt law I've learnt to control my feelings(I wan make heaven abeg) so I stopped hitting on men. I learnt to masturbate then- helped control d urges n that's how I forgot men.
I feel for men still yet but it boils down to nothing.
Now I don't masturbate but I still don't Bleep men even tho I feel for them. Trying to get justified by Faith.

While in sch, I got to find out that in every room I lived in throughout my stay we were at least 3 LGBT out of every 6 students sharing the same accommodations.
At a point I was even nearly raped after my return from my hospital admission by a bisexual cultist roommate in my semi-final year-- I am that sexy but I shouted him down n made him know I was clinging unto God n that's how he left me alone.
Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by hertz9te(m): 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
Estharfabian:
you too muchl...
Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by hertz9te(m): 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
Dnacode:

If homosexuals are criminals, evil or barbaric then what of asexuals(those who do not have any sexual orientations for anyone---either samesex or opposite sex?)
1 out of every 100 people is asexual you know. It is estimated that about 70million people are asexual on the planet.
That aunty, that uncle who by 55 yrs of age is still unmarried might be an asexual-its not his/her fault you know.

They are basically sinning against God too if you do not know because there is a command of "Increase and Multiply, replenish the Earth" so will you also consider them to be criminals, evil and barbaric because they do not follow the norm.

You make it seem from your judgmental words that your being heterosexual was as a result of your own working or better still your holiness or righteousness.
You did nothing to deserve your heterosexuality.
It was purely a free gift of nature so stop acting morally upright and better than other unfortunate ones.

You can kill us, destroy us, isolate us etc etc but know one thing as long as the human race still exists in its present form we will always be here. Reason? Because its people like you who give birth to us. You give birth to us and we give birth to you. That's it vice-versa.

So go deal with it.
wow
Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by sonikstargirl(f): 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
UglyMe:
. Wishing them well as in..... U are not well

hehehe

God said we should love our friends and also our enemies so I got no reason to hate them...

it's a free world and everyone is free to live as they please,
Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by ValerianSteel(m): 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
Dnacode:

No am not a practising homosexual even though am gay.
The anti gay law cannot stop us from sex.
I choose not to do it not because of some stupid law borne out of foolishness but because of my faith.
I am planning to get married soon and am looking for an exquisitely beautiful lady to tie the knot with.
How interesting and the norm continues undecided

Will the lady know you are gay?Are you capable of showing affection and love to her?

Is getting married to her an act of suppressing your homosexuality? Or one of conforming to societal demands?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 09, 2015
ValerianSteel:
How interesting and the norm continues undecided

Will the lady know you are gay?Are you capable of showing affection and love to her?

Is getting married to her an act of suppressing your homosexuality? Or one of conforming to societal demands?

I believe it will be an act of suppressing my homosexuality. undecided

Oh ohhhhh pls leave me alone joor. That's what my mind can rationalize now abeg.
I was brought up to believe I am doomed because of my orientation. I have even preached against my orientation before.
Its better for me to live a lie conforming to societal demands or biblical injunctions because I want to make heaven.
I have nearly had psychiatric issues trying to think of how I will live a lie than break biblical injunction. It is not easy at all. Maybe later on in marriage I will tell my wife d truth n if she freaks out we can divorce. At least God knows I've done my part of getting married n obeying him.
If Jesus can give up himself for me there's nothing I can't do for him even if it means living a lie.

Or u can rewrite the bible(just being sarcastic oh, no be me tell u make you do am o). The bible is the word of God so pls don't change it. If it says I am doomed then let it be so. It is better I go to hell-which I don't mind going to than it to be changed. Leave it the way it is. If God gives me an option of going to hell or changing his written Word I will gladly choose hell because changing his word will distort all of creation. embarassed undecided cry

A 3rd way out is for me not to get married at all. But society is not helping matters abeg. Everyone disturbs me asking me when am I gonna get married. That question is irritating like Jamb question. Y CNT they just leave me alone abeg.

Right now am tired of this discussion. I will take things the way they come. I don't know what tomorrow will bring but at least am happy am alive. I don dey get headache. Goodnite abeg.
Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by ValerianSteel(m): 6:24am On Nov 09, 2015
Dnacode:

I believe it will be an act of suppressing my homosexuality. undecided

Oh ohhhhh pls leave me alone joor. That's what my mind can rationalize now abeg.
I was brought up to believe I am doomed because of my orientation. I have even preached against my orientation before.
Its better for me to live a lie conforming to societal demands or biblical injunctions because I want to make heaven.
I have nearly had psychiatric issues trying to think of how I will live a lie than break biblical injunction. It is not easy at all. Maybe later on in marriage I will tell my wife d truth n if she freaks out we can divorce. At least God knows I've done my part of getting married n obeying him.
If Jesus can give up himself for me there's nothing I can't do for him even if it means living a lie.

Or u can rewrite the bible(just being sarcastic oh, no be me tell u make you do am o). The bible is the word of God so pls don't change it. If it says I am doomed then let it be so. It is better I go to hell-which I don't mind going to than it to be changed. Leave it the way it is. If God gives me an option of going to hell or changing his written Word I will gladly choose hell because changing his word will distort all of creation. embarassed undecided cry

A 3rd way out is for me not to get married at all. But society is not helping matters abeg. Everyone disturbs me asking me when am I gonna get married. That question is irritating like Jamb question. Y CNT they just leave me alone abeg.

Right now am tired of this discussion. I will take things the way they come. I don't know what tomorrow will bring but at least am happy am alive. I don dey get headache. Goodnite abeg.
I can quite relate with your ordeal but I must say putting your happiness in danger to make heaven is preposterous.Many things can lead you to hell according to that same bible.

Personally as a Christian who has developed an inquisitiveness towards the efficacy of the bible,I cannot under any circumstances conform to mental and physical totture just to make heaven,a place I only hear about and can't prove it's existence except from the same bible which houses too many logical inconsistencies.

My point thereof is you have a long life ahead of you to do so many beautiful and prosperous deeds that can only be achieved having true happiness and love in you.You can't cheat what is not your own doing.

Just as my signature says,Fake happiness is the worst kind of sadness ever.Live your life as you please,don't live it at the demands of others who won't see you to the very end.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 09, 2015
Why the gown though? You're two men, you don't have to do the heterosexual thingy.

I'd wanna be suited up with ma bae on my own wedding to him grin grin (If at all I decide to even get married)

1 Like

Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 09, 2015
Dnacode:

In obedience to God, I have to sacrifice my inclination towards homosexuality n so get married to a lady.

Its annoying and irritating I know n just thinking bout it is making me irritated but I just have to do it as a sacrifice for God because he loved me so much that he gave up Jesus his own son just for me.

Its a cross I have to bear till I die but am glad to do so because Jesus has told us to take up our crosses(an inclination to homosexuality on my part) and follow him.

Oh please shut the f**k up@bold. As if you still wouldn't be doing guys after getting married to a lady. Y'all so called born-again gay guys irk me sometimes. That's how one still insisted we have sex despite it being his bachelor's eve. Thank goodness I had enough self control to run away from him that night.

Goodluck though.

As for me, I have no apology to give to anyone in the event that I get married or not. To be on the safe side, a bi woman would be good enough for me. That way I don't have to hide anything from her, else I stay unmarried for as long as possible. No big deal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 09, 2015
masonkz:

Oh please shut the f**k up@bold. As if you still wouldn't be doing guys after getting married to a lady. Y'all so called born-again gay guys irk me sometimes. That's how one still insisted we have sex despite it being his bachelor's eve. Thank goodness I had enough self control to run away from him that night.

Goodluck though.

As for me, I have no apology to give to anyone in the event that I get married or not. To be on the safe side, a bi woman would be good enough for me. That way I don't have to hide anything from her, else I stay unmarried for as long as possible. No big deal.

My dear I understand how you feel but its my decision to follow God or don't I have a right to?
Good luck to you
Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 09, 2015
Dnacode:

My dear I understand how you feel but its my decision to follow God or don't I have a right to?
Good luck to you

You sure do. My bad. take care.
Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 09, 2015
ValerianSteel:
I can quite relate with your ordeal but I must say putting your happiness in danger to make heaven is preposterous.Many things can lead you to hell according to that same bible.

Personally as a Christian who has developed an inquisitiveness towards the efficacy of the bible,I cannot under any circumstances conform to mental and physical totture just to make heaven,a place I only hear about and can't prove it's existence except from the same bible which houses too many logical inconsistencies.

My point thereof is you have a long life ahead of you to do so many beautiful and prosperous deeds that can only be achieved having true happiness and love in you.You can't cheat what is not your own doing.

Just as my signature says,Fake happiness is the worst kind of sadness ever.Live your life as you please,don't live it at the demands of others who won't see you to the very end.

Jesus put his happiness behind to save me.
I have to put my joy behind to please him. cry
Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by Cutehector(m): 9:49am On Nov 09, 2015
masonkz:

Goodluck though.

dis is serious... Chei
Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 09, 2015
Cutehector:
dis is serious... Chei
"grin" Nigeria is Evolving....undecided
Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by Cutehector(m): 9:58am On Nov 09, 2015
Estharfabian:
"grin" Nigeria is Evolving....undecided
can u be frnds with a gay? grin
Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 09, 2015
Cutehector:
can u be frnds with a gay? grin
gay Guys? Yes please! embarassed they're so Cute and girly...cry

Buh Lesbians? Uh....Nah!! cry they'd always wanna make advances...really Awkward. And the way they stare, you'd think they're flirting...****I Love my life abeg***

Notwithstanding, I could be friends with both parties..tongue
Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by Cutehector(m): 10:21am On Nov 09, 2015
Estharfabian:
gay Guys? Yes please! embarassed they're so Cute and girly...cry

Buh Lesbians? Uh....Nah!! cry they'd always wanna make advances...really Awkward. And the way they stare, you'd think they're flirting...****I Love my life abeg***

Notwithstanding, I could be friends with both parties..tongue
this is serious cheesy u should totally see d movie "chicks dig gay guys"
Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 09, 2015
Cutehector:
this is serious cheesy u should totally see d movie "chicks dig gay guys"
Who wouldn't? chicks Dig things they can't have....undecided

besides, GaY guys are the hottest varieties....tongue

Wait...so, You're not Anti-Gay like the average Nigerian? shocked
Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by Cutehector(m): 10:31am On Nov 09, 2015
Estharfabian:
Who wouldn't? chicks Dig things they can't have....undecided

besides, GaY guys are the hottest varieties....tongue

Wait...so, You're not Anti-Gay like the average Nigerian? shocked
to God who made me if I catch any gay dude makin advances at me, I will cook his prick and feed it to him...

Btw, i"m so amused by urm, wats dah his name again, denrele.. Tho I'v nad met him buh I think he is cool and has a good sense of humour.. No homo
Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 09, 2015
Cutehector:
to God who made me if I catch any gay dude makin advances at me, I will cook his prick and feed it to him...

Btw, i"m so amused by urm, wats dah his name again, denrele.. Tho I'v nad met him buh I think he is cool and has a good sense of humour.. No homo
Lol...high5!!
Exactly...things would be much easier if people got your mentality....undecided

fyi----ayaff A strong feeling denrele isn't gay....undecided
Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by Cutehector(m): 10:48am On Nov 09, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lol...high5!!
Exactly...things would be much easier if people got your mentality....undecided

fyi----ayaff A strong feeling denrele isn't gay....undecided
I'm very cool with a gay dude as long as he isn't makin passes at me...

There is a difference btw being a homosexual and bein a effeminate.. Thr r guys out dr who behave like females no doubt buh dey dnt make passes at men,, infact, dey get aroused by women as well... I hav a frnd who acts like dat and he is my paddy... I'm very much confortable with dem...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 09, 2015
Cutehector:
I'm very cool with a gay dude as long as he isn't makin passes at me...

There is a difference btw being a homosexual and bein a effeminate.. Thr r guys out dr who behave like females no doubt buh dey dnt make passes at men,, infact, dey get aroused by women as well... I hav a frnd who acts like dat and he is my paddy... I'm very much confortable with dem...
I knew I liked You for A reason! wink
Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by Cutehector(m): 11:25am On Nov 09, 2015
Estharfabian:
I knew I liked You for A reason! wink
*smiles*
Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by ValerianSteel(m): 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
Dnacode:

Jesus put his happiness behind to save me.
I have to put my joy behind to please him. cry
Save you from what

A supposedly hell fire that even lie can get you in according to the bible.
Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Save you from what

A supposedly hell fire that even lie can get you in according to the bible.

Niggas not gonna stop trying u know.
Re: Gay Couples Wedding Photos by tartar9(m): 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
Dnacode:

Am not a male gay virg. I got disvirgined at 20. lipsrsealed
Even before the Anti-Lgbt law I've learnt to control my feelings(I wan make heaven abeg) so I stopped hitting on men. I learnt to masturbate then- helped control d urges n that's how I forgot men.
I feel for men still yet but it boils down to nothing.
Now I don't masturbate but I still don't Bleep men even tho I feel for them. Trying to get justified by Faith.

While in sch, I got to find out that in every room I lived in throughout my stay we were at least 3 LGBT out of every 6 students sharing the same accommodations.
At a point I was even nearly raped after my return from my hospital admission by a bisexual cultist roommate in my semi-final year-- I am that sexy but I shouted him down n made him know I was clinging unto God n that's how he left me alone.

3 out of 6 were gay which school is that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You / Too Much Sex Make Ur Boobs Fall / Why Do People Cheat In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.