Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You (8946 Views)

Igbo Girls / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 03, 2016
1. Avoid rushing her with questions
If you are inquisitive and eager to know everything about the girl you have just met, you need to take a chill pill. Girls find it boring when you string them with series of questions; they become edgy and would be sensitive to you and your questions.
This is because you are making them feel like they are being interrogated instead. It is lame when you chat with a woman and send her questions like ‘how are you? ‘ ‘ Did you go out today? ‘ ‘Who was with you? ‘ ‘When did you get back? ‘ You have to slow down a bit.

2. In order to make her hold her phone more, be witty and fun
You do not want to strike her as some boring guy who is lost and looking for someone to infect with boredom. While texting and chatting her up, you have to be fun and witty.
Get crazy and give her something to hold on to while you are away charging your phone. Share past experiences and embarrassing moments with her; the beautiful thing about relating embarrassing moments is that they are always funny.

3. You have to learn to read mood from the responses you get
As much as you are trying to strike her as a guy that is witty and interesting, you have to learn to read her mood.
This would help you to change your line of approach in case you are starting to bore her. Doing this should not be tough because her response would give you the push you need to activate your next line of action.

4. Twist her words and tease her about wooing you
You can turn everything she says to a joke while you are chatting with her. She would find it weird at first but would get used to your style and start to enjoy your company.
You can tell her playfully when she changes display picture that you will not fall in love with her. Turn the table and assume the position she would take if a guy were to be wooing her.
You may beat around the bush for a while while teasing her. This would work for ladies anytime because they do not meet men like that every time.

5. Do not put her on edge while chatting with her
Women are very sensitive; the moment you start texting them and chatting them up, they expect you to press for a relationship immediately.
Do not be predictable; tease her about the boy she is tripping for (there has to be a boy somewhere). You can go on to tell her you are a limited edition; tell her to date you while you are available now.
Then you can tell her you are going to divorce her if she goes away for a long time. She would find you warm and interesting

6. Do not overdo these things
Too much of everything is bad; be sure not to overdo the things listed in this texting style guide. Once in a while, you can go back to having a regular conversation with her like every other guy.
This is to let her know you could be serious minded too; you should not strike her as a clown. Be sure that you have gotten a green light from the girl otherwise the response you would get from her would suggest you need help.
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2016
cool

Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2016
Really?! undecided
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by CosmicSensation: 11:13am On Sep 03, 2016
colik:
Really?! undecided
so you won't 'trip' for a guy that chats with you like that?
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2016
iLegend cum nd see ur colleague in the makin grin

1 Like

Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by 2SWT(f): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2016
Advice
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2016
colik:
Really?! undecided

We can test run for proper understandin wink
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2016
CosmicSensation:
so you won't 'trip' for a guy that chats with you like that?

Oh I will....But then the feeling will wear off after a while. So what's the use of it all?
Just be yourself ja'e and let the convo. flow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 03, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

We can test run for proper understandin wink
Oya na. wink
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 03, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
iLegend cum nd see ur colleague in the makin grin

Abeg I be learner o grin
iLegend na baba cool
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:20am On Sep 03, 2016
colik:

Oya na. wink

Funny you grin
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 03, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Funny you grin
smiley
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Rapmoney(m): 11:22am On Sep 03, 2016
Why are all these rehearsed stuffs always channeled toward the male folks?

1 Like

Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by BoboFashion(m): 11:22am On Sep 03, 2016
Any lady available to try these out with?
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:22am On Sep 03, 2016
colik:

smiley

So how do u want it.....a teaser or plain-er wink
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by harrysjones(m): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2016
can i toast U DEAR OP... HAVE JUST SAID IT ALL grin grin
colik:
Really?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2016
harrysjones:
can i toast U DEAR OP... HAVE JUST SAID IT ALL grin grin

Huh?
Toast kwa..

1 Like

Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2016
Eh! This kind topic can sweet nairalanders o grin
UndisputedBosom:

So how do u want it.....a teaser or plain-er wink
It's up to you..
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2016
colik:

It's up to you..

Am optin out dear....2 many contestants at your radar cry
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Am optin out dear....2 many contestants at your radar cry

Yeah right...I understand.
chicken tongue
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by CosmicSensation: 11:37am On Sep 03, 2016
colik:

Oh I will....But then the feeling will wear off after a while. So what's the use of it all?
Just be yourself ja'e and let the convo. flow.
a person doing the above could be him 'just being himself'.

What does that actually mean?
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2016
colik:

Yeah right...I understand. chicken tongue

Lolz.....i've got ball.....are you tryin 2 make this a "challenge" cool
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 03, 2016
CosmicSensation:
a person doing the above could be him 'just being himself'.

What does that even actually mean?

I see what you mean.
Now,bear in mind that some guys are naturally witty. They know how to spice up a conversation.
For such guys yeah,doing the above like you said may come naturally to them.

Other guys are so clueless.
It's the normal;hi,how're you and other random questions.
If this sorta guy decides to use the following tips he might end up worsening the whole thing.He may come off sounding fake...to me anyway..
All I'm saying is,do what you're comfortable with.
'Sides In a conversation,all the work shouldn't be left for the guy alone.
It takes two;doesn't it?!

2 Likes

Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 03, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Lolz.....i've got ball.....are you tryin 2 make this a "challenge" cool

Am I?
You tell me. smiley
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by CosmicSensation: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
colik:

I see what you mean.
Now,bear in mind that some guys are naturally witty. They know how to spice up a conversation.
For such guys yeah,doing the above like you said may come naturally to them.

Other guys are so clueless.
It's the normal;hi,how're you and other random questions.
If this sorta guy decides to use the following tips he might end up worsening the whole thing.He may come off sounding fake...to me anyway..
All I'm saying is,do what you're comfortable with.
'Sides In a conversation, all the work shouldn't be left for the guy alone.
It takes two;doesn't it?!
yea he might. He may also end up improving things. At least he's trying to do something about his cluelessness. Him remaining clueless will also improve nothing

I wouldn't like being myself If I were clueless. I would rather seek to improve myself.

And yes it certainly takes two, but not always initially.

1 Like

Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
CosmicSensation:
yea he might. He may also end up improving things. At least he's trying to do something about his cluelessness. Him remaining clueless will also improve nothing

I wouldn't like being myself If I were clueless. I would rather seek to improve myself.

And yes it certainly takes two, but not always initially.

And if improving yourself means making a mess of things? What then?
You're right tho.
I'm right too.
Let's agree to disagree. smiley
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by CosmicSensation: 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
colik:

And if improving yourself means making a mess of things? What then?
You're right tho.
I'm right too.
Let's agree to disagree. smiley
lol, Alright.

1 Like

Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
colik:

Am I? You tell me. smiley

Yeah....i guess u be thinkin i've chickened out wink ....right grin
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Yeah....i guess u be thinkin i've chickened out wink ....right grin
Thinking? Nah....I know you chickened out. grin tongue
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
colik:

Thinking? Nah....I know you chickened out. grin tongue

Chickened out and am still here.......i got a flat battery that why it look like i did chickened out....anyway is the challenge still on?
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Romancer(m): 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
grin grin what a comic relief!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? / Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day / If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.