Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME (3656 Views)

Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo / Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by agarawu23(m): 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hexzy:
When you just met her and you haven't made any move and she told you how she left her ex, without you asking. It means you should apply. She is free for the grab.
updated wink
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by Teeboy22(m): 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
honeygirl17:
No lemme catch u

If u catch me wetn u go do grin
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by bettercreature(m): 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Never ever ever I Repeat, EVER! Try to Remain Friends with an Ex.... Your D!ck might be Making Stewpid Decisions angry angry
What of those married exes who always beg for more?
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by lgboks(m): 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
1- if she says she don't enjoy small di..s or don't feel a thing with a small di.K in her....
Do the math
A busy road is always wide grin

2-if she keeps shouting how much she loves you but don't act like it...
Wake up actions speaks louder than words.

3-when she keeps telling you how annoying her new toaster his....hmmmm
Don't take her seriously. She might surprise you.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by agarawu23(m): 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
bettercreature:
ignoring them totally is the best option for you.

Have you had about "magun"
Some tribes are so strict that you can't fvck their wife
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by grad2012(f): 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
Oga goon guys are really so coded embarassed
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by agarawu23(m): 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
grad2012:
Oga goon guys are really so coded embarassed
hmmmm
Your siggy, what makes "intelligence" sexy?

1 Like

Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by Jtmanager(m): 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
nickkylawve:
M here to gossip *grab a plastic chair* let the game begin
Gerrraa here
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by agarawu23(m): 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
Oyah make I join the crew cheesy
hmmmmm
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by Jtmanager(m): 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
I will definitely be present here

Climbs my coconut tree cool

Observing comments

Abeg who get Aboniki balm ?

Kikijikikikikikik...
No be tosyn way yarn say him na dwarf b this?
How tins na..
Na loko de o u need, look nd swinol
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by tosyne2much(m): 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
Jtmanager:

Kikijikikikikikik... No be tosyn way yarn say him na dwarf b this? How tins na.. Na loko de o u need, look nd swinol
Hehehe cheesy

I say make I come learn from dis thread cheesy
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by Jtmanager(m): 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hehehe cheesy

I say make I come learn from dis thread cheesy

No koso...
U no get wahala..
Afa ur ranks for nairaland na u Don suppose pass master o
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by Slimzjoe(m): 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
bettercreature:

Flee! Flee!! For your own Good
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by tosyne2much(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Jtmanager:

No koso...
U no get wahala..
Afa ur ranks for nairaland na u Don suppose pass master o
Nobody knw me for nairaland oooo. cheesy
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by Jtmanager(m): 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
Nobody knw me for nairaland oooo. cheesy
For all those many fp...
No de trow key gimme jor
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by agarawu23(m): 8:24am On Nov 08, 2015
smiley
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by sammade: 8:32am On Nov 08, 2015
Never ever make excuses for any woman. If she wants to be with you and she is highly interested in you she will make the time to. When she dosnt show up or makes excuses it simply means she's not so into you. My brother unto the next one. It's always better to invest your energy on the babe that's Intrested.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by cuvox(m): 9:49am On Nov 08, 2015
Never keep a smooth going relationship. take time to offend her and create small trouble it adds spice to the relationship else you become too good. Ignore her calls at least twice even if you are not doing anything and call back a few minutes later. Either be a good guy and lose her or be a very good bad guy and keep her.

Proof: grandma always told me in a relationship where couples don't have trouble, one is cheating and the other person is playing the fool. Always being there for her will definitely send the message that you are jobless...she won't miss you if she can get you all the time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by agarawu23(m): 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
cuvox:
Never keep a smooth going relationship. take time to offend her and create small trouble it adds spice to the relationship else you become too good. Ignore her calls at least twice even if you are not doing anything and call back a few minutes later. Either be a good guy and lose her or be a very good bad guy and keep her.

Proof: grandma always told me in a relationship where couples don't have trouble, one is cheating and the other person is playing the fool. Always being there for her will definitely send the message that you are jobless...she won't miss you if she can get you all the time
nice point
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by atheistandproud(m): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
cuvox:

bros, may Zeus, Hermes and Apollo bless you. You just told me my life's history. Greet your grand mum for me.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by atheistandproud(m): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
Question guys: why do good guys suffer in relationships?
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by atheistandproud(m): 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
Question guys: why do good guys suffer in relationships? Bad boys, players, cheaters, women beaters all have fulfilling relationships and friendships with the opposite sex and they lash every single one of them, but the good guys are just...
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by Jtmanager(m): 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
atheistandproud:
bros, may Zeus, Hermes and Apollo bless you. You just told me my life's history. Greet your grand mum for me.
Eayah guy Don lemme rember one girl like that...
Omo boys Don suffer o....
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by atheistandproud(m): 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
Jtmanager:

Eayah guy Don lemme rember one girl like that...
Omo boys Don suffer o....
wetin we go do?
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by cuvox(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
flirt with other girls to make her jealous that will send a message that you can still get other girls but you are with her by choice. it will make her try to show you more love so she can fend off competition

and when you decide to cheat, Your girlfriend's best friend(s) is a no go area. no matter how tempting she is, guy swerve. chances are you will end up losing both of them and create enemies for life no matter how much you try to hide it.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by cuvox(m): 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
if you love a single girl and she offers you no strings attached relationship (friends with benefits) guy run. except she has a boyfriend and you are her side niggur, trust me the strings that will be attached when either of you starts Catching Feelings will be enough to make a billion guitars

and it gets worse when the feelings get unrequited

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Truly Miss Him..... With All My Heart I Do. . / Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) / Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.