Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only (3649 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating / After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Ifakiland(m): 9:29am On Dec 19, 2016
The main purpose of going out on a date with a gal is to allow u guys d opportunity of getting to know eachoda more in a social setting.
Going on a date involves money, no matter how small it is...money is involved. For d maga/mugu in d building dey start talking to a gal on Monday and den same Monday dey ask her out on a date, guess where dey take her to? Guess na?

A Chinese restaurant....Yea dey fools, and after spending upward of 30k on d meal/drink....dey automatically expects d gal to give dem pvssy....nop nigger, doesn't work dat way...sex is emotional for a gal, she won't just open up cos u showed her a nice time.
Here is how its done.....wen u meet a gal on money, study her, if she's low self esteemed....shower her with praises "u look beautiful, uve got flawless skin", etc...but if she's cocky and proud....don't bother complimenting her, just skip dat and go straight to y u need to see her.
After dat....flirt with her....take her to a snacks shop at first or an eatery (buy snacks).....den wen d chemistry is visible den d big date can come in...which den lead to pvssy smashing.....IF SHE AIN'T INTO YOU ENUF TO GO OHM WITH YOU AFTER A DATE...NEVER GO ON THE DATE WITH HER.
Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by dingbang(m): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2016
Shatap, u havnt met a girl dahs gona fvck u on the first date... Dummy

1 Like

Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 9:57am On Dec 19, 2016
Oga you must be one hell of a broke Nigga and that's why you think spending 30k on a girl on a date is much and makes the guy a maga. Abeg what's 30k? that's not even upto half the amount of my gold wristwatch or what me and few of my guys spent on just bottles yesterday in a guy's gathering.

And I ask again, what's 30k?
I needed to ask again because that's the amount my babe would be spending for just her hair come year end(Xmas and new year).

And again I ask, what's 30k?
It surely won't buy me and my guys 2 bottles of champaign at Joker's Nite Club here in Benin come December 24th.

All these students with 5k monthly allowance from their parents has indeed taken over Nairaland, romance section in particular.

4 Likes

Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 10:24am On Dec 19, 2016
Ifakiland:

Congratulations we av a clear pix of wat u do for a living....keep it up.
Oponu, eleribu sumbori....keep doing d "softwork" u do, po po will knock down ur hideout someday.

Hahahahaha, you see your poor mentality?

What does an entrepreneur's computer science graduate and a Microsoft certified website and database developer need softwork for?

You need cheque format? or na dating own you need or you need forged document? hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Deoblazing(f): 10:28am On Dec 19, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:
Oga you must be one hell of a broke Nigga and that's why you think spending 30k on a girl on a date is much and makes the guy a maga. Abeg what's 30k? that's not even upto half the amount of my gold wristwatch or what me and few of my guys spent on just bottles yesterday in a guy's gathering.

I needed to ask again because that's the amount my babe would be spending for just her hair come year end(Xmas and new year).

It surely won't buy me and my guys 2 bottles of champaign at Joker's Nite Club here in Benin come December 24th.

All these students with 5k monthly allowance from their parents has indeed taken over Nairaland, romance section in particular.

2 Likes

Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2016
Deoblazing:

Who is this thing?
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by YUNGLURD(m): 10:29am On Dec 19, 2016
^^^ to the mumu above the Op, i dnt knw y u re forming wut u re not...if u like spend 1million on ur gf, who cares? is ur type that will come to nairaland to complain if the said gf enjoys a broke dude dick while u keep spending on her...@Op, i think wut works for gal A might not work for gal B...hence there's no rule,opinion to grab a gal by her pvssy

1 Like

Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Deoblazing(f): 11:25am On Dec 19, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Who is this thing?
Hey, was pulling your legs cool
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 11:26am On Dec 19, 2016
Deoblazing:
And my intention was same.
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Deoblazing(f): 11:28am On Dec 19, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

And my intention was same.
Sure cool
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 11:30am On Dec 19, 2016
Deoblazing:
Sure cool
Nice!
Your dp though, not true.
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Divay22(f): 11:37am On Dec 19, 2016
dingbang:
Shatap, u havnt met a girl dahs gona fvck u on the first date... Dummy
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Jisos
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Deoblazing(f): 11:38am On Dec 19, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Nice!

Your dp though, not true.
Hahaha...

Very true, you want me to change it? cool
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 11:45am On Dec 19, 2016
Deoblazing:
Hahaha...
Lol, I still won't agree with you that its truth.
Yeah, change it to your pic, wanna see the beauty behind your monicker.
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Deoblazing(f): 11:48am On Dec 19, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Lol, I still won't agree with you that its truth.

Yeah, change it to your pic, wanna see the beauty behind your monicker.
Oh king, I daresay you've seen my pic so many times, and hell! You should have them in your gallery.

I love my new skin, tho I prefer my main.Have any idea who this may be? cool
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 11:54am On Dec 19, 2016
Deoblazing:
Oh king, I daresay you've seen my pic so many times, and hell! You should have them in your gallery.

I love my new skin, tho I prefer my main.Have any idea who this may be? cool

I would be the happiest being right now if I have an idea, can't even think right now because the brain has become too full. lol

Do my brain a favour and help it out so that it doesn't burst into flame, whisper to my ears your known or former moniker and modify afterward. hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Deoblazing(f): 11:59am On Dec 19, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

I would be the happiest being right now if I have an idea, can't even think right now because the brain has become too full. lol

Do my brain a favour and help it out so that it doesn't burst into flame, whisper to my ears your known or former moniker and modify afterward. hmmmm
That would be done soon King cool
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
Deoblazing:
That would be done soon King cool

If you truly know me as it seems you does, you would know I love things to be done in haste. Suspense burns me!

I just gave you another mention, kindly check and reply it.
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by Deoblazing(f): 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

If you truly know me as it seems you does, you would know I love things to be done in haste. Suspense burns me!

I just gave you another mention, kindly check and reply it.
I'm sorry King, but suspence thrills me cool
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
Deoblazing:
I'm sorry King, but suspence thrills me cool

Reply my other mention, I am outta this thread ma. we have derailed enough!
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by BossKratos: 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

This just looks like a lot of noise! You seem to be trying too hard to trap something!

Real big boys don't post like this, calm down before you get exposed boy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
BossKratos:

This just looks like a lot of noise! You seem to be trying too hard to trap something!

Real big boys don't post like this, calm down before you get exposed boy!

Are you OK?
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by BossKratos: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Are you OK?

Stop asking senseless questions and read between the lines or remain ignorant! Either way it's your choice!

Now, GET LOST!

4 Likes

Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
BossKratos:

Stop asking senseless questions and read between the lines or remain ignorant! Either way it's your choice!

Now, GET LOST!

Maybe, just maybe you would have thought twice before trying to toll this line that won't ever favour you at the end if I was using kinginvahala moniker.

Take your time!
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by richidinho(m): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

She read this,
Deoblazing:
Deoblazing:
Hahaha...

Ladies with sweet stories ehn!

1 Like

Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
richidinho:

She read this,

Ladies with sweet stories ehn!
hahahahahahaahahah!
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by richidinho(m): 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

hahahahahahaahahah!

Play play u fit go dey scatter her punnany with this fake story of yours grin
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by richidinho(m): 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

hahahahahahaahahah!

Play play u fit go dey scatter her punnany with this fake story of yours
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by GentlemanUnltd: 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
richidinho:

Play play u fit go dey scatter her punnany with this fake story of yours

Lol, you call it fake?
Nah, it isn't fake. the gold wristwatch I talked about is on my dp, that's just a reference. what's 30k that would bend the heart of kinginvahala?
Re: Number Rule Of Dating...for Guys Only by RENOWNED2(m): 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

30k Is Nothing, Is Nothing, Is Nothing (in Ycee's Voice)...Bruh Keep Lying Nothing Do You. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Tired Of My Nyansh It's Too Much 4 My Liking (pics) / Slay Queen Reportedly Involved In An Accident, Hours After Her Viral Twerk Video / I Was Blackmailed Of Rape:true Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.