Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,443 members, 7,843,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? (6100 Views)

One Simple Way To Get Women To Approach You And Chat With You / 10 Disgraceful Ways Nigerian Guys Approach Ladies In Public Places / What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
Oyind17:

You get that strength? Na water them go take revive every night.
Its writting in the bible that "I SHALL GIVE YOU THE POWER TO MATCH ON SNAKES AND SCORPIONS". So wit dt i blive God wud give me the power nd strenght to overpower all the women bcus i serve him whole heartedly.

Btw,. its better i die in a woman pussy than die by the hands of my enemies.
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
Oyind17:
Goddy stop na, send am, I dey wait.
Him no sabi speak esan
so who taught u?
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
so who taught u?
I learn from others and some of my esan friends online.
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Its writting in the bible that "I SHALL GIVE YOU THE POWER TO MATCH ON SNAKES AND SCORPIONS". So wit dt i blive God wud give me the power nd strenght to overpower all the women bcus i serve him whole heartedly.

Btw,. its better i die in a woman pussy than die by the hands of my enemies.
Repent sinner! God no dey give person strength to do that thing
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
Oyind17:

Repent sinner! God no dey give person strength to do that thing
Lol. but it was God dt gave solomon strenght to handle his? wisdom God gave him also carries strenght.
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
Oyind17:
I learn from others and some of my esan friends online.
Esan frnds online,..any on NL?
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
Esan frnds online,..any on NL?
Yes, my ex boyfriend IAmcharis
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
Oyind17:
Yes, my ex boyfriend IAmcharis
Lolz. @IAmcharis o ne gbe?
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Lol. but it was God dt gave solomon strenght to handle his? wisdom God gave him also carries strenght.
Ashawo boy go repent tongue
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
Lolz. @IAmcharis o ne gbe?
Ofuré
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
Oyind17:

Ofuré
hmmm. it seems u might even speak better dan me. hope d cris guy isnt frm uromi also?
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

hmmm. it seems u might even speak better dan me. hope d cris guy isnt frm uromi also?
I don't know, I don forget him town
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by yarkx(m): 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
YourMain:
No...

Depends on how he approaches..

It happens tho some girls jxt cant handle the heat when they see a really cute looking guy... #truth..av bin dere.
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
Oyind17:
I don't know, I don forget him town
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
[quote author=QatarPlayboy post=39803945][/quote] Playboy send the thing before I vex for you
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
Oyind17:
Playboy send the thing before I vex for you
Vex for ME?
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by loomer: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
i was in a party and sitting beside me was a very close friend(birds of the same feathers. if you knw what i mean,.lolz) and not far from us were two ladies with no guy on their table. so we kinda came to a conclusion to taste our wooing skills. despite how we looked, all the sweet nd funny words, we still got cold responds from them.

after we left, we were kinda baffled by their actions nd we had to start asking ourselves questions.

Are they lesbians?

Do they came with guys?

Do they felt intimidated because of how we looked nd all the sweet words we whispered to their ears(which we believed might make them feel insecure in future with the imaginational that these guys dont only look like players but speak like playboys)?

So i felt its neccessary i ask our beautiful ladies on nairaland if they sometimes feels intimidated by some guys that approaches them.

Bros, the kind english wey u dey fire for here fit cause miscarriage o.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
Vex for ME?
Yes na
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
Oyind17:
Yes na
lolz. dnt be ok
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
Oyind17:

Yes, my ex boyfriend Iamc.haris
shocked shocked
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Lolz. @IAmc.haris o ne gbe?
What language is that?
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
iAmCharis:
What language is that?
oyind17 answered it.
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by anonimi: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
loomer:
Bros, the kind english wey u dey fire for here fit cause miscarriage o.

The ladies were surely intinidated by his English gbagaun shooting all over the place. grin grin
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
yarkx:

It happens tho some girls jxt cant handle the heat when they see a really cute looking guy... #truth..av bin dere.

Lol. That's not my issue. It's the way he approaches us. If he's all respectful and nice then there's no problem.

But if he comes starts whistling like I'm some dog and approaches me acting all "swagged up" talking about some "money isn't a problem". Then I'm going to have a problem..
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
iAmCharis:
shocked shocked
My ex is here, baby bo dia ye?
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
iAmCharis:
What language is that?
Na Esan language na meaning how body
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
Oyind17:

My ex is here, baby bo dia ye?
What's bo dia ye?
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
iAmCharis:
What's bo dia ye?
Stop na, correct me
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by loomer: 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
anonimi:

The ladies were surely intinidated by his English gbagaun shooting all over the place. grin grin

No be small something, the thing almost give me headache

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
Oyind17:

Stop na, correct me
I don't think I understand that language
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ladies dont feel intimidated, rather flattered. And if they dont respond to you, you were not just their type. Plus a guy speaking sweet words to a lady you just met is not too correct.
Re: Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 17, 2015
OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just Curious about This ? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin / Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.