Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (372795 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Janosky: 1:11am On Jan 22, 2019
johnw47:

it's impossible for you pharisee false jw's to admit or say a truth, isn't it jano

i will take it then from your silence that you are in fact also OneJ
but of course pharisee deceiver jano/onej, if you are not you can say so, and then i will stop showing you to be a pharisee deceiver, just a pharisee in other ways smiley

The word."mumu" is a common expression online, NL not an exception.
johnw lying Pharisee for ya mind na NL "onej" get exclusive license to use the word "mumu"
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 1:57am On Jan 22, 2019
Janosky:

The word."mumu" is a common expression online, NL not an exception.
johnw lying Pharisee for ya mind na NL "onej" get exclusive license to use the word "mumu"

so lying, deceiving, pharisee false jw jano/onej, why can't you answer?

"did you post as OneJ" .....simple enough question
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 2:07am On Jan 22, 2019
Janosky:

Johnw lying Pharisee the evidence against u is overwhelming.

Heb1:1-3 says. Jesus is a spokesman for Jehovah," appointed heir" by Jehovah & permitted to sit at Jehovah's right hand.
v4 Jehovah gave Jesus an inheritance, (because johnw no get sense , this Pharisee keeps lying that "Jesus is Jehovah"wink.
v5,6 Jehovah says Jesus his son was "begotten/first begotten" , that is created/ first created.

"begotten" means to "father or produce as offspring.
You might recognize this word from John 3:16,one of the popular & most quoted Bible verses:
'For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son ..."
https://www.vocabulary.com.dictionary/begotten

The evidence shows that Jesus is not Jehovah.

*heb1:8 quoted psalms 45:6 which originally applied to kings David & Solomon.
If that fraud ("thy throne, O God"wink was the correct wording, the Jews would have said& believed that kings David or Solomon was Jehovah. But they never did nor jumped to such wrong conclusion.

"God is your throne forever" ...
That is the proper expression.
Luke 1:31-33. 1chro28:5. 1chr29:23 gives solid evidence ..

Heb1:9..." Therefore God, your God" , that is Jehovah "anointed Jesus more than "thy fellows" (Jesus fellows ) or peers.

Jehovah God has no peer.
"In no way is anyone like you 'O Jehovah" Jer10:6. Ps86:8.

Jesus said he is not Jehovah.
" the Father is greater than I"
John 14:28
"And now, Jehovah, thou art our Father" Isa64:8

"thy fellows" or peers of Jesus are his fellow angels, not Jehovah or Jesus disciples.
The sons of Jehovah (Jesus the arch angel& fellow angels ) with their Father Jehovah God resides in. heaven

lying, deceiving, pharisee false jw jano/onej

of course you don't understand or believe God's word
and twist much of what God inspired, and keep repeating the same things
over and over again which have already been answered, but that's the way of false jw know nothings

but i am replying with God's truth yet again to a disbelieving know nothing false jw,
that truly Jesus is Jehovah:

YAHWEH
Psa 102:25 Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.

Jesus
Heb 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

YAHWEH
Isa 45:23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Jesus
Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

YAHWEH
Deu 10:17 For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:

Jesus
Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Incidentally, see at Deut 17:14 YAHWEH is referred to as a mighty God, and we know that God is also referred to as Almighty God, they are not two gods, a mighty god and an almighty god as false jw believe.

YAHWEH
Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Jesus
Joh 1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

YAHWEH
Psa 130:7 Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.
Psa 130:8 And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.

Jesus
Tit 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

YAHWEH
Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Jesus
Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

YAHWEH was pierced
Jesus was pierced

YAHWEH
Joe 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Jesus
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 3:01am On Jan 22, 2019
poor tormented pharisees tatime and jano/onej etc.
you have been trying to convince christians and yourselves
for hundreds of pages in this thread alone that you are God's people, ha ha

you fail miserably, but keep trying, it is possible that you will convince yourselves smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 22, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

We are 8 billion worldly people. We love ourselves like that. I know your jehovah's standard is forever changing. Good luck with your standard and your jehovah. I don't want it's not by force.
That means there is no reason for further arguments since you're found love,and that's what matters most. God bless you Sir! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 22, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

So children will give life commitment to watchtower organization and you guys will call that saying yes to jehovah in large gathering? Hmmm na wa o.

Sorry I was never with your jehovah neither was I ever with watchtower organization. Come and beat me or rather if e too pain you hug transformer.
How old are you? Please i'm just asking because it's like you're used to that beating to the extent that you often suggests coming to beat you whenever you disagree with opinions.
Well for your information, if that's how you were treated before just to FORCE you to our meetings, the person that did so made a lot of mistakes. Because each person will carry his/her own load! Galatians 6:5
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 22, 2019
brocab:
Then you must ask yourselves did Jesus die for man kind because it was something He hated to do-or did Jesus die, because God so loved the world He wanted to save His people.

Did God so much hate the world He sent His only begotten Son-Jesus shed His blood, He was ripped to pieces by the Roman soldiers, He was castrated by His own Jewish countrymen! He died to save you!
And yet you so much loved the world 'you cant even give a speck of blood-to help save another-because your doctrines have twisted the scriptures, to prove your god is your own Jehovah god who so much hated the world, he never sent his begotten son to save and die for all man kind.

If you do what Jesus do, the Watchtower would close it's doors-but if you do what the Watchtower do, than Christ is not in you-but the Watchtower.
It's OK because i'm through with FACELESSLY debating without seeing you,so God bless you Sir! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 22, 2019
brocab:
So sad to hear so many people being deceived everyday, the Lord warned us these times will come-He said: many are called but few are chosen, It's simple to read the scriptures, even a child can understand Jesus, people are being deceived everywhere, not only in the Watchtower do they refuse Christ, it's slowly but surely growing that the Word of God is being castrated from the world itself.
Trump had signed a Church and state agreement, this will be a repeat of history-what happened to the Christians who refused to obey the Catholic Church!!
The JW's is a small piece of the puzzle, none of us in their right minds will join the Watchtower anyway-the Lord said: many will come in His name claiming He is Christ, the Pope believes to be Christ on earth, he is setting up a system to change the Sabbath day' to a Sunday-sun-god worship day.
He is also talking about changing the Lord's prayer "And do not lead us into temptation"
Trump had now signed agreement with Pope Francis-joining with them the Word of Faith movement-followed by the unbelieving Jews, Jews denying Christ! This agreement is signed to worship God on a Sunday only-if we refuse-to agree with Sunday sun god worship, our penalty can cost us dearly-up to 10 years Jail-second or third time refusal could cost us our life, is Trump now playing to be god of this world!
{Exodus 31:13-17} 13 “Speak also to the children of Israel, saying: ‘Surely My Sabbaths you shall keep, for it is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I am the Lord who sanctifies you.
14 You shall keep the Sabbath, therefore, for it is holy to you. Everyone who profanes it shall surely be put to death; for whoever does any work on it, that person shall be cut off from among his people.
15 Work shall be done for six days, but the seventh is the Sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.
16 Therefore the children of Israel shall keep the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations as a perpetual covenant.
17 It is a sign between Me and the children of Israel forever; for in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day He rested and was refreshed.’ ”
This news had been posted everywhere, and what does the Church do, "Nothing", It is a knowing fact the Watchtower is also behind the One world Government system..

This is coming" they will change the Sabbath day!! And the JW's standards have changed, and they are ready to stand to worship the beast on sun god day, their evidence is door to door knocking for a One world religious system to rise..
Once the Vatican is given it's power, history states the Crucifixion of the Christians, will return, the re-making of the past will head into the future-as Catholic as Hitler was, his army was forced to burn all Jewish and Christian bibles, Hitler protected the Catholic Church..Christ will come as a thief when no one is watching-He will come...
Thank you Sir, God bless you! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 22, 2019
johnw47:
poor tormented pharisees tatime and jano/onej etc.
you have been trying to convince christians and yourselves
for hundreds of pages in this thread alone that you are God's people, ha ha

you fail miserably, but keep trying, it is possible that you will convince yourselves smiley
Our conviction wasn't from arguing FACELESSLY but by CAREFULLY reading,studying,meditating and praying to God. And we continue to observe what God's people are teaching us to do including the remarkable achievements of Jehovah's Witnesses that's indisputable.
It's even against our norms "debating or arguing with those who feels they knew what they're doing" talkless FACELESS debates!
So thank you and God bless you Sir! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 6:20am On Jan 22, 2019
That's alright, I write for Christ and I try my best praying you may receive the Word of God-hoping it may help you along the way!
TATIME:
Thank you Sir, God bless you! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 6:28am On Jan 22, 2019
We are not meant to meet in person-this is why we have forums like this-to preach the gospel to the nations..
When you say, you would rather reach out door to door, and yet you spend your time sitting at home or work, writing false doctrines to the nations.
I am hear to correct you, teaching you the bible-showing you 'your false doctrines you chose to write down are untrue!
TATIME:
It's OK because i'm through with FACELESSLY debating without seeing you,so God bless you Sir! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 6:33am On Jan 22, 2019
It wouldn't sound if it's a argument, if you were to believe and bring the Word of God to us in the first place..
TATIME:
Our conviction wasn't from arguing FACELESSLY but by CAREFULLY reading,studying,meditating and praying to God. And we continue to observe what God's people are teaching us to do including the remarkable achievements of Jehovah's Witnesses that's indisputable.
It's even against our norms "debating or arguing with those who feels they knew what they're doing" talkless FACELESS debates!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 22, 2019
brocab:
It wouldn't sound if it's a argument, if you were to believe and bring the Word of God to us in the first place..
it's OK Sir God bless you!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 9:12am On Jan 22, 2019
lying pharisee jano/onej
the pharisees of old said Jesus isn't
God
you deceiving jano/onej agree with your pharisee forefathers
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 9:21am On Jan 22, 2019
TATIME:

false jw tatime
the trouble with your meditating and praying to your father the devil is that he tells you lies which you then preach to all who you can reach on faceless social media
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2019
johnw47:

false jw tatime
the trouble with your meditating and praying to your father the devil is that he tells you lies which you then preach to all who you can reach on faceless social media
Thanks and God bless you Sir!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Janosky: 10:41am On Jan 22, 2019
Janosky:

Heb1:1-3 says. Jesus is a spokesman for Jehovah," appointed heir" by Jehovah & permitted to sit at Jehovah's right hand.
v4 Jehovah gave Jesus an inheritance, (because johnw no get sense , this Pharisee keeps lying that "Jesus is Jehovah"wink.
v5,6 Jehovah says Jesus his son was "begotten/first begotten" , that is created/ first created.

You might recognize this word from John 3:16,one of the popular & most quoted Bible verses:

If that fraud ("thy throne, O God"wink was the correct wording, the Jews would have said& believed that kings David or Solomon was Jehovah. But they never did nor jumped to such wrong conclusion.

Heb1:9..." Therefore God, your God" , that is Jehovah "anointed Jesus more than "thy fellows" (Jesus fellows ) or peers.

Jehovah God has no peer.

"thy fellows" or peers of Jesus are his fellow angels, not Jehovah or Jesus disciples.
The sons of Jehovah (Jesus the arch angel& fellow angels ) with their Father Jehovah God resides in. heaven
johnw47:

YAHWEH
Psa 102:25 Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.

Jesus
Heb 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

YAHWEH
Isa 45:23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Jesus
Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

YAHWEH
Deu 10:17 For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:

Jesus
Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Incidentally, see at Deut 17:14 YAHWEH is referred to as a mighty God, and we know that God is also referred to as Almighty God, they are not two gods, a mighty god and an almighty god as false jw believe.

YAHWEH
Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Jesus
Joh 1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

YAHWEH
Psa 130:7 Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.

Jesus
Tit 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

YAHWEH
Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Jesus
Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

YAHWEH was pierced
Jesus was pierced

YAHWEH
Joe 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Jesus
Janosky:

Jehovah God has no peer.

Johnw lying Pharisee ,Mr Twister , Jesus is not YAHWEH
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:08am On Jan 22, 2019
Janosky:

Johnw lying Pharisee ,Mr Twister , Jesus is not YAHWEH

lying pharisee jano/onej
there is nothing twisted about God's word that I posted showing that Jesus is Jehovah, but I do understand how a son of the devil would say God's word is twisted
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:37am On Jan 22, 2019
TATIME:
Thanks and God bless you Sir!

false jw tatime
glad you believed me this time
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 11:45am On Jan 22, 2019
TATIME:
How old are you? Please i'm just asking because it's like you're used to that beating to the extent that you often suggests coming to beat you whenever you disagree with opinions.
Well for your information, if that's how you were treated before just to FORCE you to our meetings, the person that did so made a lot of mistakes. Because each person will carry his/her own load! Galatians 6:5

Children dedicating their lives to watchtower organization means force or coercion is being used.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Janosky: 11:53am On Jan 22, 2019
johnw47:

YAHWEH

Jesus

YAHWEH

Jesus

YAHWEH

Jesus

YAHWEH

Jesus

YAHWEH

Jesus

YAHWEH

Jesus

YAHWEH was pierced
Jesus was pierced

YAHWEH

Jesus

Johnw lying Pharisee more evidence against u cometh ....

Heb1:10 quoted psalms 102:25, which Paul applied to Jesus.
*Heb1:1,2: " Jehovah has spoken to us through his son (Jesus)... whom he appointed heir of all things, through whom he made the universe"
Jehovah made Jesus lord. Acts 2:36.
johnw lying Pharisee no get sense.

*Isa45:23, when u start reading from vs18-23, Jehovah's speech was to Israelites, not to anyone else

*Phil2:10, the truth is in v9," Jehovah exalted Jesus & gave him inheritance (see heb1:4) to bear the name of glory. Yet, Jesus remains subject under Jehovah (1cor11:3. 1cor15:24,27)

*Rev17:14, John1:49, Titus2:14.are correct, Jesus replied johnw lying Pharisee in matt28:18& John3:16.
Jehovah gave Jesus " all authority in heaven & on earth" , Jesus can be lord of lords ,whatever..
Jesus said Jehovah approves it. Jehovah sent Jesus to redeem us..
Johnw lying Pharisee remains a carbon copy of his father ( John 8:44)
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
johnw47:

so lying, deceiving, pharisee false jw jano/onej, why can't you answer?

"did you post as OneJ" .....simple enough question

lying pharisee jano/onej
ha ha, you cannot say the truth at all

but lies flow easily from your lips
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Janosky: 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
... continuation
@ Johnw lying Pharisee,
*Zec 12:10 is a prophetic reference( to the pains of Jesus sacrificial death to redeem mankind. ) which were fulfilled in the holy scriptures (see John 19:34-37).
Jesus said " no man has seen Jehovah God at any time" John 1:18. 6:46.
Johnw lying Pharisee ,who "pierced" Jehovah? when? where? On which part of his spiritual body?
johnw sheyy u dey smoke gbana?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
johnw47:

duh, know nothing false jw jozz
the psalm is referring to the angels

Jesus unlike them can be compared to the LORD

no i'm not a 419, but you sure do love to lie like your daddy:

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Is Jesus a Son ? Yes.

And no son is like Yahweh. Psalm 89:6.

You are clearly a 419 and a Liar .
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Janosky: 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
johnw47:

lying pharisee jano/onej
ha ha, you cannot say the truth at all

but lies flow easily from your lips

Diversionary tactics no go save your "Jesus is Jehovah" lies....
The anti Trinity message of Truth is more important any moniker. Go read all JWs post here..
Our stand is uniform.
U go drink panadol for the matter very well
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
It's not Ok-either you bring the Word of God to us-or shut down your page-because no-one is interested in the Watchtowers literature-its unbiblcal..
This page is not about arguing over a false organisation such as the Watchtower..
This page is about preaching the Word to the unbelievers, not some meddling over rated so called Christians trying to destroy the Word of God!!
TATIME:
it's OK Sir God bless you!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
Janosky:
... continuation
@ Johnw lying Pharisee,
*Zec 12:10 is a prophetic reference( to the pains of Jesus sacrificial death to redeem mankind. ) which were fulfilled in the holy scriptures (see John 19:34-37).
Jesus said " no man has seen Jehovah God at any time" John 1:18. 6:46.
Johnw lying Pharisee ,who "pierced" Jehovah? when? where? On which part of his spiritual body?
johnw sheyy u dey smoke gbana?

lying pharisee false jw jano/onej
oh duh read zec 12 again know nothing jano/onej
the chapter is about Jehovah
and rev 1:7 is concerning Jesus
Jesus is Jehovah

YAHWEH

Jesus

but of course you don't believe God's word deceiving false jw jano/onej
and all the other verses showing that Jesus is Jehovah
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
Jozzy4:

Is Jesus a Son ? Yes.

And no son is like Yahweh. Psalm 89:6.

You are clearly a 419 and a Liar .

false accusing false jw jozz

oh duh again, all you satans mob can do is repeat the same things over and over again
because you have no understanding and are blinded to the truth given you
for about the fourth time, psalm 89:6 is about the angels who are also sons of God
none of them can be compared to the Father
it certainly doesn't talk about all sons not being compared to Father
i gave a verse showing that Jesus certainly is compared to the Father and is said to be
the image of Him, but keep on lying jozzy, it's what you do best

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

do you see why i keep posting these verses for false jw's?
they were made for you
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
Janosky:

Diversionary tactics no go save your "Jesus is Jehovah" lies....
The anti Trinity message of Truth is more important any moniker. Go read all JWs post here..
Our stand is uniform.
U go drink panadol for the matter very well

lying, deceiving, pharisee false jw jano/onej

i didn't write those Jesus Jehovah verses
Jehovah inspired them

but it's not surprising at all to me that you call those verses lies
and your calling those verses lies is calling Jehovah who inspired them a liar

such evil ones are you false jw's
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
brocab:
It's not Ok-either you bring the Word of God to us-or shut down your page-because no-one is interested in the Watchtowers literature-its unbiblcal..
This page is not about arguing over a false organisation such as the Watchtower..
This page is about preaching the Word to the unbelievers, not some meddling over rated so called Christians trying to destroy the Word of God!!
It's OK Sir God bless you!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
johnw47:

false jw tatime
glad you believed me this time
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Children dedicating their lives to watchtower organization means force or coercion is being used.
That's not a difficult thing to resolve, after all when such children grows up and decided to be on their own just like you, they'll simply say FAREWELL to JWs and walk away for good! wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "Expectation From God" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.