Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (375236 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 7:18am On Feb 21, 2019
TATIME:
Abeg Sir,na you be Deadlytruth? Because i'm directing those post to Deadlytruth who seems to be commenting FROM A PURE HEART,so i feel like opening up to him in order to see that Jehovah's Witnesses organization is NOT that easy to practice.Unlike you who has NOTHING in your skull than hatred for JWs for disfellowshiping you from their midst! undecided undecided undecided

Buhaha. See somebody that has something in his skull. Lol
You that imagines your jehovah coming to destroy people because they didn't join a new York based publishing company. Lol
You know every thing you believe is only inside your head. In other words they are not real. Lol

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 21, 2019
The TRUTH remains that nobody likes to be a member of Jehovah's Witnesses due to their teachings that totally differs from all other groups coupled with stringent doctrines,that's why majority of those commending us are doing so but finds it hard to be part of the group! Luke 13:24
Many religious leaders have tried to make their members appear like spiritually strong by making unscriptural rules. They forbids
*alcoholic beverages
*hairdos for women
*makeups
*jewelries and so on
But when their members gets to the public,they finds it hard to explain from the scriptures why they're asked not to do these things since others claiming born again are doing all of it! So there is confusion everywhere to the extent that atheists laugh at those claiming Christians as there is no uniformity in thoughts!
True Christianity has rules and principles,whoever wants to be part of God's people must humble himself to learn and live by those rules otherwise if he/she claims to be a Christian he/she will just be seen by the judge as a worker of iniquity or lawlessness! Matthew 7:21-23
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 7:23am On Feb 21, 2019
TATIME:
@Deadlytruth
To be candid it's REALLY annoying to agree that those vilified bag carriers,who can drink for africa's Guinness book of record could be anything spiritual talkless being the ONLY true Christian group GLOBALLY! embarassed embarassed embarassed
But na so i see am oooooo! undecided undecided undecided
So if you want to change the mind of a Jehovah's Witness like me,please just let me understand something better than the common tradition of "Heaven is real,Hell is real" doctrine that's agreed upon by all religious groups including Muslims,whereas none of them can competently convince a totally neutral person on those things!
So if you've gotten something better,just let me know because me self i no gbadun this carry carry of bags to go dey knock the doors of people wey no invite me.
But until then, JWs are the ONE and ONLY group having the COMPLETE knowledge as in ACCURATE understanding of the Bible from Genesis to Revelations! God bless you. smiley smiley smiley

Only group having understanding about the bible indeed. Lol. Yet once you start asking them about all their doctrines they start quoting encyclopedia. Lol

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 21, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Only group having understanding about the bible indeed. Lol. Yet once you start asking them about all their doctrines they start quoting encyclopedia. Lol
You believe Bible at all? You wey dey vex say the same God wey destroy every living thing but saved only Noah and him family with some animals back then,wan do the same thing again. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Even Jesus talk am say na so e go be,yet you dey argue say you no like the idea. So shey you get any regard for Bible at all?cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 7:30am On Feb 21, 2019
TATIME:
Abeg Sir,na you be Deadlytruth? Because i'm directing those post to Deadlytruth who seems to be commenting FROM A PURE HEART,so i feel like opening up to him in order to see that Jehovah's Witnesses organization is NOT that easy to practice.Unlike you who has NOTHING in your skull than hatred for JWs for disfellowshiping you from their midst! undecided undecided undecided

So your gb told you they are going to heaven. Eya. They also told you they will become spirits and become the government of those who are in Paradise earth. Your leaders are really delusional. Lol
They told you they will rule you on earth which they are doing now while when they die they will still rule over you. Lol
Well everything is still imaginary that is ain't real.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 8:00am On Feb 21, 2019
TATIME:
You believe Bible at all? You wey dey vex say the same God wey destroy every living thing but saved only Noah and him family with some animals back then,wan do the same thing again. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Even Jesus talk am say na so e go be,yet you dey argue say you no like the idea. So shey you get any regard for Bible at all?cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ehen God destroyed every living thing but saved noah and his family with some animals according to the Bible. According to your magazine your jehovah will come destroy/slaughter/murder/kill people who don't pay allegiance to the publishing company called watchtower organization and accept that the the 8 old men leading the company are the only channel of communication between God and man today.

Let's highlight the differences.

1. One is the bible while the other is a magazine

2. One has already happened according to the Bible although some people believe there is no proof but as Christians we believe that there is proof which is the bible while the other has not happened yet. It's imaginary with only watchtower magazine saying this no proof it will even happen and it's only jw who believe because they are told by the magazine writers to believe everything that come out from their magazines

3. The bible said God made a pact with humans never to destroy the world again with flood while watchtower magazine said their jehovah is ruthless and must come to destroy people

4. The bible says noah and his family unit while the other is a publishing company with about 8 million members

5. Looking from the Bible's perspective it is real while the watchtower magazine own is fake.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2019
TATIME:

Bible or jesus Christ didn't say only those who belong to watchtower organization will be saved.

Why are you preoccupied with the destruction of people who know watchtower is crap?

This your fixation on death of people isn't normal at all. Normal or sane people don't imagine or think or preach death of people who don't belong to their group.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 21, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Bible or jesus Christ didn't say only those who belong to watchtower organization will be saved.

Why are you preoccupied with the destruction of people who know watchtower is crap?

This your fixation on death of people isn't normal at all. Normal or sane people don't imagine or think or preach death of people who don't belong to their group.
Abeg i no get your time Sir, where is Deadlytruth?
Noah owned the first Carpentry Company to work for God for the salvation of ONLY those who joined him in the Ark,others were SLAUGHTERED by the God of the Bible whether you like it or not na so Bible talk am! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Jesus began as a CARPENTER {take note} and ended up a PUBLISHER according to the Bible so if you're still confused about that na you sabi! wink wink wink
Jews who hated and killed Jesus are still not convinced about His authenticity as God's chosen one till today,so they are still doubting as in NOT ACCEPTING all these book of Matthew to Revelations people calls New Testament today,which were WRITTEN as in PUBLISHED by Christians under the supervision of the holy spirit sent by the same Jesus to guide them! So is Jesus a confirmed PUBLISHER or not. undecided undecided undecided
So if you're still doubting the fact that a PUBLISHING company in this end time belongs to this same Jesus because you have not seen Jesus face to face to confirm it,while millions from different races worldwide are willingly joining to work with this company in publishing Bibles,books,literatures and tracts to be distributed globally {without charge} and yet you're crying outside the camp because they discipline your naughty silly ass, my friend Oyo lo wa ooooo! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Peacefullove: 9:32am On Feb 21, 2019
Deadlytruth:

When people say "nobody" in normal conversation, are they referring to the physical body or soul? You fool!

English defficiency

Nobody means no one. In everyday conversatiom when we say no one. We mean no person. No individual not just some lifeless flesh, but the individual as a whole capable of thought and emotion. Abraham and lazarus are persons, to say they are there is to Say Jesus lied. Will your lord lie , so u can be right?

The second lie you gave is soul alone is presently in your hell, but according to Yeshua, Soul AND BODY in hell. Together with body, Why do you love to lie?

Thirdly, if body and SOUl are Together in hell, what does hell release?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 9:38am On Feb 21, 2019
TATIME:
Abeg i no get your time Sir, where is Deadlytruth?
Noah owned the first Carpentry Company to work for God for the salvation of ONLY those who joined him in the Ark,others were SLAUGHTERED by the God of the Bible whether you like it or not na so Bible talk am! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Jesus began as a CARPENTER {take note} and ended up a PUBLISHER according to the Bible so if you're still confused about that na you sabi! wink wink wink
Jews who hated Jesus are still not convinced about His authenticity as God's chosen one,so all these book of Matthew to Revelations people calls New Testament today were WRITTEN as in PUBLISHED by Christians under the supervision of the holy spirit sent by the same Jesus to guide them! So is Jesus a confirmed PUBLISHER or not. undecided undecided undecided
So if you're still doubting the fact that a PUBLISHING company in this end time belongs to this same Jesus because you have not seen Jesus face to face to confirm it,while millions from different races worldwide are willingly joining to work with this company in publishing Bibles,books,literatures and tracts to be distributed globally {without charge} and yet you're crying outside the camp because they discipline your naughty silly ass, my friend Oyo lo wa ooooo! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Last last na inside your head everything dey. That is your magazine words are not real. Like I said bible said Noah and it has happened. Your watchtower magazine says joining watchtower organization it is imaginary. I follow Bible not watchtower magazine.

Your preoccupation with destruction of non jw is out of this world. Last last you will wait for another 140 years nothing will still happen. Lol
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 9:39am On Feb 21, 2019
Peacefullove:

English defficiency

Nobody means no one. In everyday conversatiom when we say no one. We mean no person. No individual not just some lifeless flesh, but the individual as a whole capable of thought and emotion. Abraham and lazarus are persons, to say they are there is to Say Jesus lied. Will your lord lie , so u can be right?

The second lie you gave is soul alone is presently in your hell, but according to Yeshua, Soul AND BODY in hell. Together with body, Why do you love to lie?

Thirdly, if body and SOUl are Together in hell, what does hell release?

How is a dead unconscious person in the grave able to feel agony in fire?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Peacefullove: 9:42am On Feb 21, 2019
Crysthaniel:
where is Abraham Isaac Jacob and co right now?
He will say heaven, Show him Where his Lord said he is wrong. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 21, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Last last na inside your head everything dey. That is your magazine words are not real. Like I said bible said Noah and it has happened. Your watchtower magazine says joining watchtower organization it is imaginary. I follow Bible not watchtower magazine.

Your preoccupation with destruction of non jw is out of this world. Last last you will wait for another 140 years nothing will still happen. Lol
Jesus say make i wait oooooooo! Habakkuk 2:3,Zephaniah 3:8,2Peter 3:3-7
Abegi make i die for inside wetin i know oooooo,Jesus promise me something {John 11:25}unbeliever like you no fit agree because you no get faith. Hebrew 11:1,6
Go join atheists,them go accept you kiakia. But for inside God camp faithlessness no get chance ooooo! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 21, 2019
Peacefullove:

He will say heaven, Show him Where his Lord said he is wrong. grin
Hairyrapunzel is a confirmed sadist,he is always looking for the support of antagonists against Jehovah's people. Many have come and gone as they will see all the evidence pointing to the authenticity of Jehovah's organization.
So after noticing the TRUTH,they'll just disappear instead of declaring it and you'll see ONLY Hairyrapunzel arguing profusely when all his supporters are gone! embarassed embarassed embarassed
And whenever an issue is proved to the last account his conclusion is always "everything is in your head", certainly he believes NOTHING after all whatever believers have in mind remains UNSEEN. Hebrews 11:1 Therefore it's clear that God's holy spirit worked together with those brothers who sat as the judicial committee leading to his disfellowship! wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2019
TATIME:
Jesus say make i wait oooooooo! Habakkuk 2:3,Zephaniah 3:8,2Peter 3:3-7
Abegi make i die for inside wetin i know oooooo,Jesus promise me something {John 11:25}unbeliever like you no fit agree because you no get faith. Hebrew 11:1,6
Go join atheists,them go accept you kiakia. But for inside God camp faithlessness no get chance ooooo! cheesy cheesy cheesy
The same Jesus Christ never said you have to join watchtower organization or any publishing company and accept that the old men who lead this company as the only channel of communication between God and man today before you can be saved.

So last last na inside your head all these things dey.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 10:14am On Feb 21, 2019
TATIME:
Hairyrapunzel is a confirmed sadist,he is always looking for the support of antagonists against Jehovah's people. Many have come and gone as they will see all the evidence pointing to the authenticity of Jehovah's organization.
So after noticing the TRUTH,they'll just disappear instead of declaring it and you'll see ONLY Hairyrapunzel arguing profusely when all his supporters are gone! embarassed embarassed embarassed
And whenever an issue is proved to the last account his conclusion is always "everything is in your head", certainly he believes NOTHING after all whatever believers have in mind remains UNSEEN. Hebrews 11:1 Therefore it's clear that God's holy spirit worked together with those brothers who sat as the judicial committee leading to his disfellowship! wink wink wink

See someone that is not a sadist saying and thinking of the day his all loving jehovah will come slaughter people because they refused to join the publishing company called watchtower organization and accept the old men leading it as the only channel of communication between God and man today. You and your jehovah are obviously psychopaths.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

See someone that is not a sadist saying and thinking of the day his all loving jehovah will come slaughter people because they refused to join the publishing company called watchtower organization and accept the old men leading it as the only channel of communication between God and man today. You and your jehovah are obviously psychopaths.
Just admit that you're an atheist!
Jesus gathered fishermen,taxcollector,physician,lawyer and so on only to turn them into a company of PUBLISHERS. cheesy cheesy cheesy
So you have NO point! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
TATIME:
Just admit that you're an atheist!
Jesus gathered fishermen,taxcollector,physician,lawyer and so on only to turn them into a company of PUBLISHERS. cheesy cheesy cheesy
So you have NO point! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Quote your source.
I forgot your stuff is toxic and not seen in the Bible.
Your governing body is not the same a Jesus. They ain't Jesus Christ. No matter how hard they try to tell people they are Jesus Christ we normal humans know they ain't.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Quote your source.
I forgot your stuff is toxic and not seen in the Bible.
Your governing body is not the same a Jesus. They ain't Jesus Christ. No matter how hard they try to tell people they are Jesus Christ we normal humans know they ain't.
You are just a cry cry baby my friend.
Almost 9,000,000 Jehovah's Witnesses globally are faithful,zealous,industrious,dedicated and ever strong of hearts,worshiping Jehovah together as one happy family.
So you and your so called NORMAL HUMANS should work out something noteworthy because Jehovah's Witnesses are reaching every corner and getting many individuals into joining them in worship under the supervision of Jesus through His faithful and discrete slave class{GB} cheesy cheesy cheesy
Whether you like it or not,your own biological sons and daughters will still leave you in your hardheartedness and join in the worship of Jehovah through the effort of JWs in your neighbourhood directed by the same GB.
Sit don dey cry everyday,na so you go just sit don dey cry as them begin studying Bible using our publication with you pikin dem for your KOROKORO eyes. Natin wey you go do! If you do pass yourself nah koboko police go take wipe that your silly yansh like that of agbero boyscheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
TATIME:
You are just a cry cry baby my friend.
Almost 9,000,000 Jehovah's Witnesses globally are faithful,zealous,industrious,dedicated and ever strong of hearts,worshiping Jehovah together as one happy family.
So you and your so called NORMAL HUMANS should work out something noteworthy because Jehovah's Witnesses are reaching every corner and getting many individuals into joining them in worship under the supervision of Jesus through His faithful and discrete slave class{GB} cheesy cheesy cheesy
Whether you like it or not,your own biological sons and daughters will still leave you in your hardheartedness and join in the worship of Jehovah through the effort of JWs in your neighbourhood directed by the same GB.
Sit don dey cry everyday,na so you go just sit don dey cry as them begin studying Bible using our publication with you pikin dem for your KOROKORO eyes. Natin wey you go do! If you do pass yourself nah koboko police go take wipe that your silly yansh like that of agbero boyscheesy cheesy cheesy

My daughters have sense na. They are not mentally unstable people that's why they can't join your group.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

My daughters have sense na. They are not mentally unstable people that's why they can't join your group.
Abeg for where that kind sense take enter their head? cheesy cheesy cheesy
You better carry them go join atheism now so that dem no go think about God at all,because as long as they have the idea of God in their hearts they're still coming to worship with us and nah for your face JWs go dey marry them one by one. If you try nonsense na police cell you go sleep dey hear sey your daughter done pack her load go meet her husband JW for house! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
TATIME:
Abeg for where that kind sense take enter their head? cheesy cheesy cheesy
You better carry them go join atheism now so that dem no go think about God at all,because as long as they have the idea of God in their hearts they're still coming to worship with us and nah for your face JWs go dey marry them one by one. If you try nonsense na police cell you go sleep dey hear sey your daughter done pack her load go meet her husband JW for house! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Frustration wan kill you. Lol
So tey you don dey imagine how my unborn daughters go join your cult. Lol well, everything is still inside your head. That means nothing you think about is real.
Normal humans don't think the way you do. You need to check yourself
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Frustration wan kill you. Lol
So tey you don dey imagine how my unborn daughters go join your cult. Lol well, everything is still inside your head. That means nothing you think about is real.
Normal humans don't think the way you do. You need to check yourself
Unborn daughters. wink wink wink
Hmmmmmmm why do you want to kill yourself simply for nothing?
I purposely mentioned sons and daughters in the previous post and alas! you responded without hesitation at the hearing of DAUGHTER!
Don't forget that even while your face is hidden you can't hide your emosions! wink wink wink
So keep deceiving yourself. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Your daughters go study Bible with JWs wen they take their eyes see better thing,Sebi you dey accuse your JW family sey them dey force you go meeting before,wen daughters see the jolly jolly life wey your JW families dey live,nobody go tell you before them go leave you for this your kolo go join happy people.
You think sey them go follow you sit don for inside this your bitterness?
Abegi them go leave you go marry for where happiness dey! You think sey na everybody go follow you dey kolo sey wetin?grin grin grin

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Deadlytruth(m): 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
TATIME:
NO Sir, Adam and Eve died both PHYSICALLY and SPIRITUALLY that same day!
According apostle Peter Sir, a day in God's eyes is equivalent of 1,000 years before humans.2Peter 3:8
So if Adam and Eve never lived up to 1,000 years after eating the forbidden fruit{Genesis 5:5} definitely they died both PHYSICALLY and SPIRITUALLY that same day! Moreover there has never been any human who lived up to 1,000 years so let's look CAREFULLY into that MIRROR Sir! cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are trying to use sophistry to save face from the tight corner you have boxed yourself into. But you are not even very skillful at sophistry.
If we are to follow your deliberate misinterpretation of the 1000 years = 1 day in God's eyes, then why do you keep arguing that all the atrocities which your organization committed less than 100 years ago are long past hence you people shouldn't be appraised with those acts? Your allegiance declaration for Adof Hitler happen during the Second World War which ended less than 100 years ago which, on the 1000-years-to-one-day scale, equates to happening less than 1 day ago, i.e. it happened today...yet you claim it is past. Hehehehehe...... I am rolling on the floor again with laughter. If you take my advice that you go and put your commedy talents to good use where it is really needed you will make a lot of money within a very short time to be able to bail out your organization from its current crippling financial bankruptcy which is making them disposing nearly half of their assets including their headquarter building in New York.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Deadlytruth(m): 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
Crysthaniel:

John 5:28-29
they are dead but Jehovah still remembers them ..
so when the resurrection of the dead begins they Will be brought back to life
implying that Even though currently they are dead.. they are alive by God's promise through Jesus Christ
compare Daniel 12:13
Daniel 12:13 says And you, Daniel, be faithful to the end. Then you will die, but you will rise to receive your reward at the end of time.

The use of 'but' there makes it clear that there is a total difference between the state of death and the post-resurrection state.

Moses had died physically and his body was in grave. Elijah did not die physically but was taken up to heaven but returned in the form of John The Baptist (Matthew 11:14) who later died a physical death and his body buried. But these two men appeared during the transfiguration of Jesus and His disciples saw them.
Now, I want you to explain how come Moses and Elijah who were in the grave in both body and soul (according to you) appeared back on earth at some point many years after their physical deaths. Kindly explain this. I am all ears
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
Deadlytruth:

You are trying to use sophistry to save face from the tight corner you have boxed yourself into. But you are not even very skillful at sophistry.
If we are to follow your deliberate misinterpretation of the 1000 years = 1 day in God's eyes, then why do you keep arguing that all the atrocities which your organization committed less than 100 years ago are long past hence you people shouldn't be appraised with those acts? Your allegiance declaration for Adof Hitler happen during the Second World War which ended less than 100 years ago which, on the 1000-years-to-one-day scale, equates to happening less than 1 day ago, i.e. it happened today...yet you claim it is past. Hehehehehe...... I am rolling on the floor again with laughter. If you take my advice that you go and put your commedy talents to good use where it is really needed you will make a lot of money within a very short time to be able to bail out your organization from its current crippling financial bankruptcy which is making them disposing nearly half of their assets including their headquarter building in New York.
Hmmmmmmmm so you're truly the same Hairyrapunzel! Username differs but the same attitude.undecided undecided undecided
Well suit yourself Sir,but JWs are still counting in numbers globally,no individual owns the assets unlike your DANGEROUSLY RICH daddy GOs whose focus on accumulating earthly assets{Matthew 19:16-23} so JWs can easily dispose anything for more pressing needs! Act 4:32-37
Meanwhile our yearly remembrance of Jesus is coming shortly, you'll get the invitation soon to know the nearest venue to your destination.
Come and see those unitedly worshiping together as one big happy family globally! Philippians 2:2
Adios! wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Deadlytruth(m): 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
TATIME:
You are just too hasty in your decisions. But all these questions i have asked JWs with criticism before i humbly BOW finally to divine wisdom,so why not calm down to see clearly
Well according to Revelations 14:1 it's 144,000 which means those going to rule with Jesus are LIMITED in number.
Now if you're a competent Bible Student,you will notice something there in the names of those twelve mentioned @ Revelations 7:5-8 that IT'S NOT THE COMPLETE NAMES OF THE ORIGINAL TWELVE TRIBES. So you can crosscheck the real names of the ORIGINAL twelve tribes of Israel at Exodus 1:2,3 carefully compare with the names mentioned at Revelations 7:5-8
If you're ready to know why there is a subtraction and addition in the name,you can humbly ask and you'll know the answer. But let me assure you that the tribe's name is not to be taken literally! undecided undecided undecided

What I discovered from the honest and frank JWs (such are extremely rare though) I have come across in life is that most of them fell for the Watchtower's doctrines because they didn't have a deep knowledge gained from a personal independent minded study of the Bible before JWs came their way in life hence they were easily blown away as their foundation was not solid. You are obviously a very good example hence your bowing to them.
With all the various questions I have placed before you here about how JWs teachings either contradict the scriptures due to taking verses in isolation or not being in the scriptures at all in actual fact, coupled with the fact that you ignore them totally for lack of any scrpture based response, it is clear that you have realized that you were deceived into the wrong group but don't just want to admit it due to Stockholm syndrome.

If the names of the tribes are not to be taken literally as you say, then why take literally the figure "144,000" which is premised on those very tribes? Does that make sense?
You already have argued in a previous comment that heaven was not originally meant for human habitation. But now you say the 144,000 will rule with Jesus from heaven. When and where in the scriptures did God later change His mind to allow humans inhabit heaven?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
Deadlytruth:

Daniel 12:13 says And you, Daniel, be faithful to the end. Then you will die, but you will rise to receive your reward at the end of time.

The use of 'but' there makes it clear that there is a total difference between the state of death and the post-resurrection state.

Moses had died physically and his body was in grave. Elijah did not die physically but was taken up to heaven but returned in the form of John The Baptist (Matthew 11:14) who later died a physical death and his body buried. But these two men appeared during the transfiguration of Jesus and His disciples saw them.
Now, I want you to explain how come Moses and Elijah who were in the grave in both body and soul (according to you) appeared back on earth at some point many years after their physical deaths. Kindly explain this. I am all ears

Spiritual things! Spiritual things!! Spiritual things!!!
Who is your teacher tori Olorun.
Moses and Elijah died centuries before the transfiguration yet the Apostles who NEVER saw them before could recognise them. Why not find out how those faithful first century Jews could RECOGNISE the two Prophets who have died long before that time?
Well we will help you, it is the TRANSFIGURATION meant to provide a sign from God that Jesus is the one through whom all those sleeping in death will be resurrected. Matthew 17:1-6 This is the type of signs unbelievers like you were asking from Jesus back then but it was revealed to faithful men and they were warned not to tell anyone until the appropriate time! Matthew 17:9
And mind you, Elijah never go to heaven. John 3:13
So Elijah was taken to another place but since the chariot that carried him went into the sky like an aeroplane it couldn't have been recorded better than saying he was taken to heaven,of course someone like you today knows that an aeroplane that flew into the sky will surely land somewhere else! wink wink wink
That's why he later wrote a later from where he was taken! 2Chronicles 21:12 If Elijah actually got to heaven,then how will you explain the scripture at 1Corinthians 15:50 and Jesus' comment at John 3:13 smiley smiley smiley
John came to prepare the way for Jesus just as Elijah did for a greater prophet Elisha so God's word does not implies reincarnation oooooooo! Otherwise your explanation could also mean Adam came back as Jesus! 1Corinthians 15:45 embarassed embarassed embarassed
Oponu Olodo!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Deadlytruth(m): 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
TATIME:
Hmmmmmmmm so you're truly the same Hairyrapunzel! Username differs but the same attitude.undecided undecided undecided
Well suit yourself Sir,but JWs are still counting in numbers globally,no individual owns the assets unlike your DANGEROUSLY RICH daddy GOs whose focus on accumulating earthly assets{Matthew 19:16-23} so JWs can easily dispose anything for more pressing needs! Act 4:32-37
Meanwhile our yearly remembrance of Jesus is coming shortly, you'll get the invitation soon to know the nearest venue to your destination.
Come and see those unitedly worshiping together as one big happy family globally! Philippians 2:2
Adios! wink wink wink

I know you are an expert in goalpost shifting. Anytime you are caught in the web of your own self contradiction you resort to disturbing our ears with how your organization is growing as if that is the topic of discussion.
Why not respond to the question I raised?

In a previous thread you accused me of being Hairyrapunzel. Later on this one you said you were addressing me not Hairyrapunzel. But now again I am Hairyrapunzel once more. See how you reflect your organization's attitude of going from one belief to another and then returning to the previous belief again in the name of seeing lights of different colours and brightness?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
Deadlytruth:

I know you are an expert in goalpost shifting. Anytime you are caught in the web of your own self contradiction you resort to disturbing our ears with how your organization is growing as if that is the topic of discussion.
Why not respond to the question I raised?

In a previous thread you accused me of being Hairyrapunzel. Later on this one you said you were addressing me not Hairyrapunzel. But now again I am Hairyrapunzel once more. See how you reflect your organization's attitude of going from one belief to another and then returning to the previous belief again in the name of seeing lights of different colours and brightness?
Please next time you're asking a question,try to indicate by adding the sign (?) because to me there is no question in the post i responded to.
Sorry Mr Hairyrapunzel,you can change your username but you emotions remains the same Sir! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2019
Deadlytruth:

What I discovered from the honest and frank JWs (such are extremely rare though) I have come across in life is that most of them fell for the Watchtower's doctrines because they didn't have a deep knowledge gained from a personal independent minded study of the Bible before JWs came their way in life hence they were easily blown away as their foundation was not solid. You are obviously a very good example hence your bowing to them.
With all the various questions I have placed before you here about how JWs teachings either contradict the scriptures due to taking verses in isolation or not being in the scriptures at all in actual fact, coupled with the fact that you ignore them totally for lack of any scrpture based response, it is clear that you have realized that you were deceived into the wrong group but don't just want to admit it due to Stockholm syndrome.

If the names of the tribes are not to be taken literally as you say, then why take literally the figure "144,000" which is premised on those very tribes? Does that make sense?
You already have argued in a previous comment that heaven was not originally meant for human habitation. But now you say the 144,000 will rule with Jesus from heaven. When and where in the scriptures did God later change His mind to allow humans inhabit heaven?
You know it's good when you ask questions,but it won't help you in some cases when you're Insultive with your questions because it doesn't show you're sincere with your inquiry!
But as Christians we're taught to be quick in listening so i got two questions from you there.
First of all Revelations is a sacred secret that must be kept from misinformed and arrogant miscreants who might be claiming Christians,so even demons assisting them won't understand because arrogance affects them all.1Peter 1:12
So have you notice the difference in the names? Well the number means limited amount,but the names means spiritual Israel not fleshly Israel.Romans 2:28,29 Therefore Gentile Christians will be part of those going to heaven.
As for those going to heaven,God will transform them into spirits that's why the case of being born again becomes necessary. After the normal baptism in water,those chosen to rule with Jesus will get the heavenly garment{spiritual form} awaiting them,so during their own resurrection instead of coming back into flesh they're transformed to join Jesus as spirit persons in heaven. 1 Thessalonian 4:16,17 compared to Revelations 14:1
Note what Jesus said about them,that they won't marry because marriage is between{flesh} males and females but as spirits they will all be like angels! Matthew 22:29,30
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
TATIME:
Please next time you're asking a question,try to indicate by adding the sign (?) because to me there is no question in the post i responded to.
Sorry Mr Hairyrapunzel,you can change your username but you emotions remains the same Sir! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Buhaha. It's like you have started hearing voices others can't hear. It's one of the symptoms of schizophrenia.
Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — Decision Determines Destiny / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.