Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (371840 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Deadlytruth(m): 9:37am On Feb 25, 2019
TATIME:
Hairyrapunzel's problem is simple and straight forward!
Like the first century Pharisees who believe no one should step forward to declared he FULLY understands the scriptures,that's why all the former rival groups claiming worshipers of the God of Moses teamed up to kill Jesus whose teaching stands out! Matthew 7:28,29
Just see the way that young man looks intently at the Pharisees like "are you hearing how this guy is talking with authority?"
Pharisees like Hairyrapunzel won't just appreciate someone teaching God's word with 100% guarantee unlike him who will say "i'm not sure" cheesy cheesy cheesy
You have become a laughing stock in the minds of serious viewers of this thread without knowing it.
So you are still deluding yourself with the bolded after claiming on behalf of your heretic publishing company that Jesus asked Paul to turn back on his way to Damascus to go and receive teachings from the disciples in Jerusalem before becoming qualified for God's approval...a belief which had been shown to be a clear undisguised heresy going by Galatians 1:16, 17, 19 and 22?
You still believe the bolded despite after claiming that Revelations 14:6 as an evidence of your belief that the meek alone will inherit the earthly paraside without being able to respond to the question of whether there would still be different tribes languages and races and final judgement in that paradise going by the rest parts of that verse the one next to it?
I am only using your comments as comic relief.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Deadlytruth(m): 10:26am On Feb 25, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

True worshippers will worship the Father. That render them false worshippers, who worship " the creation rather than the creator " Romans 2:25

As for unity. You Lied, They claim to worship Jesus but which Jesus ? There are various versions of Christ among them. A monicker peacefullove once highlight this . seed of disunity .

When Christ ask: Who do you say I am ? All the disciples expressed THE SAME view of Jesus through Peter - Matt 16:16.

Your realm of disunity on Nairaland platform as evidences by this thread is enough proof. No , just take a look at how brothers Stick closely with Each other, But among you is disunity .

Didnt Jesus appoint sherperds In the congregation ? - Act 20:28, 1pet 5:2-4. Jehovahs witnesses adhere closely to this scriptural direction

Here on Nairaland. Am sure there are sherperd over your disunited flock grin grin

As per the bolded; first and foremost, it was Paul that appointed sheperds in the instance you referenced in Acts 20:28 and not Jesus who was no longer around. Secondly, the Shepherds in question here were chosen by Paul for the Ephesian Church congregation only thus wasn't in charge of the other churcuhes outside Ephesus which had their own separate church elders. But your organization has a single set of Sheperds in New York dictating for all your individual Kingdom Hall congregations everywhere. That definitely is not similar to the pattern of the early church planted by the Apostles which rather operated congregationalism.
For 1 Peter 5:2-4; if you read from the very beginning of the book you'll see there that Peter was referring to the group of elders of the individuals church parishes scattered all over different locations. Both instances show that there was no central authority among the churches unlike your organization which now operates a centralized leadership.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Crysthaniel(m): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2019
Deadlytruth:

In John 1:21 it was John the Baptist that denied being Elijah out of his own accord for the sake of humility. But Jesus Himself had said it clearly in Matthew 11:14. So between Jesus and John the Baptist Himself, who was in a better position to tell us who John the Baptist was? Recall that John the Baptist also saw Jesus and couldn't identify Him at first. All these tell you how limited John The Baptist's knowledge and awareness were, as compared with those of Jesus.
Also in Malachi 4, the prophet begins with "The Lord Almighty says....." and in verse 5 he added that "..... I will send you the Prophet Elijah..."
Was John the Baptist's testimonial about himself more reliable than those of God and Jesus about him?
Visions could be either in the form of a trance (That which Peter had in Acts 10:11-16) or a real life experience (eg that which Cornelius had in Acts 10:3)
Visions are not only limited to things yet to take place. In Acts 9 God had in a vision told Ananias what had already happened to Paul earlier on on his way to Damascus. In addition Paul's experience on his way was in the form of a vision because those traveling with him only heard Jesus voice but could not see him. But that doesn't mean that Jesus who was speaking was not real life. In the transfiguration vision the disciples seeing and hearing Moses and Elijah speak with Jesus doesn't mean it wasn't real life.
Well, I don't see anything in Gal 3:24 or Hebrews 1:1-3 that directly or indirectly suggests that the transformation experience was trance like, and by extension the other verses you referenced.
I already addressed the issue of Elijah's letter to Jehoram. Elijah was still around in Isreal and Judah while Jehoram reigned. If you hadn't picked that verse in isolation but had compared it with 2 Kings 1:17-18 to 2 Kings 2:1, you would not have assumed that the letter was an evidence that Elijah was not taken up to heaven in denial of what the scriptures clearly and unequivocally stated.

about Elijah being John
if I may ask where is Elijah before John was born?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Peacefullove: 10:38am On Feb 25, 2019
Deadlytruth:

The Great deadlyliar, how far ?.
Pending questions

1) soul or Body and soul , which goes to hell according to Jesus ? Why did you lie ? Why did you lied that people of Sodom and Gomorah are in hell presently as souls When Jesus said Body and soul ?

2) No one has ascend to heaven says Jesus , why did you lied and added Bodily form ? Why did you lied that Abraham and Lazarus are there ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Peacefullove: 10:38am On Feb 25, 2019
Crysthaniel:

about Elijah being John
if I may ask where is Elijah before John was born?

Take the deadlyliar serious at your own peril.

very good question : Elijah is in heaven, so Jesus was lying that only the son of man came down from heaven according to the greatliar Called deadlytruth, Elijah also came down too in the form of John d baptist, grin grin

cc: crysthaniel

I await his answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 25, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Did bible ever say joining any unique group will lead to everlasting life?

Calling out a publishing company that says you will be destroyed for not joining them isn't envy. I have my voice and they have theirs. Stop trying to justify non biblical doctrines. People like you said it was envy when people called out Jim Jones of peoples temple.

Your colleague should tell us who the OUR is in that verse since we don't know. Simple.
Well perhaps i'll soon become one of JWs if i complete the study of a book entitle 'Remain in God's love'.
There is one fact that most social media users like you don't know. Devoted JWs won't participate in any ongoing debate or arguments on social media! What might interest them is if there is a case involving a devoted member either in court or unjust treatment by critics. Apart from these two instances,devoted JWs only concentrate on those who have responded positively towards their messages,they refer to these ones as 'the lost sheep of Jesus'.
That means all these posts you're seeing supporting their organization is coming from less devoted members or those who have already accepted them as true Christians,but still can't understand why their GB ordered them not to engage in arguments.
It's no hidden fact that devoted JWs are completely loyal to their GB{a group of men in their American headquarters,overseeing all the activities of their members globally}. These GB strictly warned them to desist from any ongoing arguments on social media,this i learned from those overseeing their local congregations they refer to as elders!
So let whoever engages himself/herself in any religious debate or argument on social media know NOW that you can never find a REAL as in devoted member of JWs doing such,even if you meet them one on one and try to engage them in an argument,once they are able to perceive your intentions they'll peacefully walk away!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2019
Maximus69:
Well perhaps i'll soon become one of JWs if i complete the study of a book entitle 'Remain in God's love'.
There is one fact that most social media users like you don't know. Devoted JWs won't participate in any ongoing debate or arguments on social media! What might interest them is if there is a case involving a devoted member either in court or unjust treatment by critics. Apart from these two instances,devoted JWs only concentrate on those who have responded positively towards their messages,they refer to these ones as 'the lost sheep of Jesus'.
That means all these posts you're seeing supporting their organization is coming from less devoted members or those who have already accepted them as true Christians,but still can't understand why their GB ordered them not to engage in arguments.
It's no hidden fact that devoted JWs are completely loyal to their GB{a group of men in their American headquarters,overseeing all the activities of their members globally}. These GB strictly warned them to desist from any ongoing arguments on social media,this i learned from those overseeing their local congregations they refer to as elders!
So let whoever engages himself/herself in any religious debate or argument on social media know NOW that you can never find a REAL as in devoted member of JWs doing such,even if you meet them one on one and try to engage them in an argument,once they are able to perceive your intentions they'll peacefully walk away!
Hmmmmmmmm No wonder you're standing on both sides! undecided undecided undecided
But truthfully speaking you've gotten so much fact about us so continue studying. You can try making more inquiries because it will strengthen your resolve in the faith. People like achorladey are just attending our meetings but refused to accept the teachings,so i'll not discourage you from asking questions from him on their none~denominational stuffs. But be rest assured that it's all Satan's tactics of leading disobedient people into destruction! embarassed embarassed embarassed
See you in Paradise my brother,the global association of JWs family love you! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Crysthaniel(m): 10:59am On Feb 25, 2019
Peacefullove:

yes ooh if people can reason inline with all scriptures ..
so when Lazarus died Jesus forced him to come from heaven to live on earth again..
after 4 days as for that Matter
or if peoples don't really die
why will God promise a resurrection?
or at night when you sleep where can you say you are John 11:11-14
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 11:05am On Feb 25, 2019
Maximus69:

I know you are a jw. Abeg since your colleague know who the OUR is he can tell us. All this your epistle na to deviate from the topic of discussion and I won't allow him off the hook easily.

Is the question too difficult?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2019
Crysthaniel:

so when Lazarus died Jesus forced him to come from heaven to live on earth again..

The rich man was dead unconscious and in the grave yet knew he was in agony in fire. Abeg how was he able to feel it?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 25, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

I know you are a jw. Abeg since your colleague know who the OUR is he can tell us. All this your epistle na to deviate from the topic of discussion and I won't allow him off the hook easily.

Is the question too difficult?
Obviously he/she loves arguments so keep pestering Sir!
As for me,i'm learning fast from the source and i've known that arguments are worthless if you are not satisfied with tactful questions and answers backed with scriptural references.
I've followed this thread from the onset and going by your comments it's obvious that those you cherished most in your life {perhaps closest blood relations} all happens to be JWs.
My piece of advice to you is just to forget them and live your life because it's logical that they'll never abandon the organization just for your sake,you too are fully determined never to have anything to do with their religion. So it's like you and those your relations who happens to be DEVOTED JWs are on two parallel lines that's never going to meet again!
Perhaps that's why you like engaging JWs in arguments but truthfully speaking it will only continue thickening the bitterness in your heart because the memories of all your loved ones taking sides with JWs will keep coming back! That's the TRUTH Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by CAPTIVATOR: 11:44am On Feb 25, 2019
achorladey:

CAPTIVATOR: True worshippers will worship the Father. That render them false worshippers, who worship " the creation rather than the creator " Romans 2:25

Achorladey: I asked you earlier will the FATHER reject the worship of individuals who do so through worshipping Jesus? You haven't answered that yet.

You want to Palm me go CREATION and CREATOR. hahahahahaahah!

Roman's 2:25 is the answer you seek. worship the Creator. Jesus told Satan to Jehovah ALONE you render sacred service

CAPTIVATOR: As for unity. You Lied, They claim to worship Jesus but which Jesus ? There are various versions of Christ among them.

Achorladey: You said THEY CLAIM. There is no way ASSUMPTION would not set in as it seems. Regarding VERSIONS of JESUS among THEM you have not shown me oooo.

CAPTIVATOR: A monicker peacefullove once highlight this. seed of disunity.

Achorladey: You can bring the post back let me see

Peacefullove :

Followers of Which Jesus ?
Trinity Jesus, non Trinity Jesus , non messiah Jesus , Jesus is just a good man Jesus , I believe in Jesus but not the Virgin birth Jesus , I believe in the virgin birth Jesus , which ?

seen?

CAPTIVATOR: When Christ ask: Who do you say I am ? All the disciples expressed THE SAME view of Jesus through Peter - Matt 16:16.

Achorladey: And when Thomas stated in John 20:27
that Jesus is his God, he has forgotten the SAME VIEW expressed through PETER. hmmmmmmmm I see!

Did Thomas said Jesus is OUR GOD? he expressed a personal thought just as Manoah who views an angelic representative as His God, strictly because the person is a representative from God. so it's not unusual for people In Bible times to speak that way.

CAPTIVATOR: Your realm of disunity on Nairaland platform as evidences by this thread is enough proof.

Achorladey: Realm of DISUNITY based on what?

CAPTIVATOR: No , just take a look at how brothers Stick closely with Each other,

Achorladey: What else will you say than the above simply because you PACKED all other religious denominations on one side and packed JWS on one side. What you fail to see is those denominations individually too enjoy the same UNITY just like the JWS have.

Don't forget you are all CHRISTIANS. Under the CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION.

CAPTIVATOR: But among you is disunity.

Achorladey: Response to this above.

CAPTIVATOR: Didnt Jesus appoint sherperds In the congregation?- Act 20:28, 1pet 5:2-4.

Achorladey: Jesus gave many GIFTS to the SHEEP and the Ability of some of the SHEEP to act as SHEPHERD is indeed one of them.

CAPTIVATOR Jehovahs witnesses adhere closely to this scriptural direction

Achorladey: So before the JWS came into existence other RELIGIOUS DENOMINATIONS don't follow the scriptural direction to follow leadings of the ELDERS or allow the SHEEP as it were follow the leadings of their FELLOW SHEEP(who take THE LEAD) and CHRIST give GIFTS of Holy Spirit to act as SHEPHERDS abi?

CAPTIVATOR: Here on Nairaland. Am sure there are sherperd over your disunited flock.

Achorladey: Hebrews 13: 20,21 Now may the God of peace, who brought up from the dead the GREAT SHEPHERD of the SHEEP, our LORD JESUS, with the blood of an everlasting covenant, 21 EQUIP you WITH EVERY GOOD THING TO DO HIS WILL, WORKING IN US THROUGH JESUS CHRIST what is WELL-PLEASING in HIS sight, to whom be the glory forever and ever. Amen.

Where did you keep this when I showed you earlier?

The Great Shepherd has promised to be with all his SHEEP far into all AGES.

Act 20:28 , 1Pet 5:2-4 , who are your sherperds on Nairaland? that's the question
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Deadlytruth(m): 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
Peacefullove:

very good question : Elijah is in heaven, so Jesus was lying that only the son of man came down from heaven according to the greatliar Called deadlytruth, Elijah also came down too in the form of John d baptist, grin grin

cc: crysthaniel

I await his answer

Peaceful love indeed! Violenthate and Violentenvy, you are just demonstrating the agony of defeat and embarrassment.
Until you answer my question as to how a grave can be buried inside another grave I won't take you seriously. When you finish answering that question then you can call me for further discussion.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Deadlytruth(m): 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
Crysthaniel:
about Elijah being John if I may ask where is Elijah before John was born?
Where did 2 Kings 2 tell you he was taken to?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Deadlytruth(m): 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
Crysthaniel:

And when the rich man asked Abraham allow him return to earth to warn his family members, did Abraham tell him that such was impossible or that he would have allowed him return to earth if people would listen?
And did Jesus waking up of Lazarus to life convince those who had shut their minds?

Revelations 6:9-11 tells you clearly that the souls of the dead were alive in heaven asking for justice against those who killed their bodies but couldn't kill their souls as Jesus already said in Matthew.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
Maximus69:
Obviously he/she loves arguments so keep pestering Sir!
As for me,i'm learning fast from the source and i've known that arguments are worthless if you are not satisfied with tactful questions and answers backed with scriptural references.
I've followed this thread from the onset and going by your comments it's obvious that those you cherished most in your life {perhaps closest blood relations} all happens to be JWs.
My piece of advice to you is just to forget them and live your life because it's logical that they'll never abandon the organization just for your sake,you too are fully determined never to have anything to do with their religion. So it's like you and those your relations who happens to be DEVOTED JWs are on two parallel lines that's never going to meet again!
Perhaps that's why you like engaging JWs in arguments but truthfully speaking it will only continue thickening the bitterness in your heart because the memories of all your loved ones taking sides with JWs will keep coming back! That's the TRUTH Sir.

Abeg ask your colleague who the OUR is in that verse. Who says they should abandon their organization? Continue your Delusion of persecution and reference.

Abeg ask your colleague who is the OUR in that verse.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Abeg ask your colleague who the OUR is in that verse. Who says they should abandon their organization? Continue your Delusion of persecution and reference.

Abeg ask your colleague who is the OUR in that verse.
Bless you Sir!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Crysthaniel(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
Deadlytruth:

And when the rich man asked Abraham allow him return to earth to warn his family members, did Abraham tell him that such was impossible or that he would have allowed him return to earth if people would listen?
And did Jesus waking up of Lazarus to life convince those who had shut their minds?

Revelations 6:9-11 tells you clearly that the souls of the dead were alive in heaven asking for justice against those who killed their bodies but couldn't kill their souls as Jesus already said in Matthew.

Reve.6 :9-11
in line with Revelation 1:1
we see that this things are revealed to John in signs not a literal occurrence and are the things to take place shortly not that it's already happening
so if we read Ecclesiastes 9:10
the dead don't know anything
so if we reflect on that Revelation 6:9-11
it means that even though many are killed for the kingdom's sake, they are Neva forgotten even though they cannot literally talk but their loyalty,endurance,faith etc speaks for them as pple nowadays says "money talks* and Jehovah will avenge for their blood and bless them with resurrection.. Revelation 20:4
Deuteronomy 32:43

as for the Rich man
if you read verse31 of Luke 16
Jesus explain the reason why he gave the illustration
of course me and you know that Jesus didn't gave this to argue that dead is alive somewhere
he already promised resurrection John 6:39-40

by the way you have not addressed John 3:13
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
Maximus69:
Bless you Sir!

Learn to stick to the thread next time. Don't ever try to use emotional blackmail on anybody again.
Are you sure you guys are alright?

Its obvious that those you cherished most in your life {perhaps closest blood relations} all happens to be JWs.

You feel you can use someone's relations to threaten them? It's only jws that reason like this. They use people's families as bait. We know You guys are zombies and robots.
My piece of advice to you is just to forget them and live your life because it's logical that they'll never abandon the organization just for your sake,you too are fully determined never to have anything to do with their religion.

No normal human being in his right senses will make this kind of statement. Don't you ever in your life cajole me or any other person to stop talking because of families and friends that are still brainwashed.

All my family members and friends are with me and are not jws for your information. Truly you guys lack the essense of humanity. Tufiakwa. Nonsense religion.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Learn to stick to the thread next time. Don't ever try to use emotional blackmail on anybody again.
Are you sure you guys are alright?

You feel you can use someone's relations to threaten them? It's only jws that reason like this. They use people's families as bait. We know You guys are zombies and robots.

No normal human being in his right senses will make this kind of statement. Don't you ever in your life cajole me or any other person to stop talking because of families and friends that are still brainwashed.

All my family members and friends are with me and are not jws for your information. Truly you guys lack the essense of humanity. Tufiakwa. Nonsense religion.
Sorry to have bothered you Sir, if you're happy and contented with your family it's OK. You need not take this personal or too far!
If you enjoy what you're doing,please continue with it,after all the purpose of JWs is to keep your company and make you happy but trust me those you're chatting with right now will only continue to infilterate your heart with anger. As i've told you REAL JWs are only out to bring laughter to your soul and not to add to your annoyance, if they notice you're burning with rage inside the order from their GB is to leave you alone!
Please don't take it on me,i'm just new in their midst and trying to know more about what's keeping them blissful always,once again i'm deeply sorry to have made you angry. Mr Hairyrapunzel,i tender my apology Sir!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
Maximus69:
Sorry to have bothered you Sir, if you're happy and contented with your family it's OK. You need not take this personal or too far!
If you enjoy what you're doing,please continue with it,after all the purpose of JWs is to keep your company and make you happy but trust me those you're chatting with right now will only continue to infilterate your heart with anger. As i've told you REAL JWs are only out to bring laughter to your soul and not to add to your annoyance, if they notice you're burning with rage inside the order from their GB is to leave you alone!
Please don't take it on me,i'm just new in their midst and trying to know more about what's keeping them blissful always,once again i'm deeply sorry to have made you angry. Mr Hairyrapunzel,i tender my apology Sir!

Real jws bring out the laughter in your soul? And you where telling me about a family still in your organization that will never leave it and I should move on with my life? Are you alright?
You said something on purpose to make me feel bad and you pride yourselves in bringing laughter to people? Don't try that on me again o.

Your emotional blackmail will never work on me.
What sane human will remind somebody to move on with their lives as their family remains in an organization?

Abeg next time don't go there. You jws are always quick to remind people who you feel where part of your religion of their family still stuck in your cult.

Please be very careful. Don't try that with me.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Real jws bring out the laughter in your soul? And you where telling me about a family still in your organization that will never leave it and I should move on with my life? Are you alright?
You said something on purpose to make me feel bad and you pride yourselves in bringing laughter to people? Don't try that on me again o.

Your emotional blackmail will never work on me.
What sane human will remind somebody to move on with their lives as their family remains in an organization?

Abeg next time don't go there. You jws are always quick to remind people who you feel where part of your religion of their family still stuck in your cult.

Please be very careful. Don't try that with me.
Hmmm,
I also have families that i have to say goodbye to if they won't welcome the changes in me Sir. So it's not a matter of taking this too personal.
Moreover each person has the right to choose how or what they'll do with their lives,so neither you nor i can decide that for them. If someone feels like deserting me,and never coming back on his/her knees to beg me surely the fault is with me. Today, all my own family members are looking for my face again in their midst but they want me to abandon the organization that has made me so virtuous. Of course i'll say NO! They have some of them who aren't JWs but that they don't even want in their midst due to mischievous deed ,yet after treating me so badly due to my new found faith they're now trying to have me back but without my faith!
Sir that is not going to be possible, so i believe if you're more useful to them than the religion they will damn the consequences and come back to you. Mr Hairy,that is the TRUTH!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
The TRUTH can be so bitter but if you don't give a damn you'll live your life like the celebrities do.
They live fake lives when the reality will keep hunting them per second, i think that is what Jehovah's Witnesses won't allow, each person who loves the truth will abondon whatever will stop him/her and cling unto the truth! Please read what Jesus said about those who will become the families of TRUTH. Matthew 12:49,19:29
Nobody has the right to force another person to do what he/she doesn't feel like doing, it's a free world and anyone can choose to be free without pestering other to follow his/her course of action!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Maximus69:
Hmmm,
I also have families that i have to say goodbye to if they won't welcome the changes in me Sir. So it's not a matter of taking this too personal.
Moreover each person has the right to choose how or what they'll do with their lives,so neither you nor i can decide that for them. If someone feels like deserting me,and never coming back on his/her knees to beg me surely the fault is with me. Today, all my own family members are looking for my face again in their midst but they want me to abandon the organization that has made me so virtuous. Of course i'll say NO! They have some of them who aren't JWs but that they don't even want in their midst due to mischievous deed ,yet after treating me so badly due to my new found faith they're now trying to have me back but without my faith!
Sir that is not going to be possible, so i believe if you're more useful to them than the religion they will damn the consequences and come back to you. Mr Hairy,that is the TRUTH!

Is it by force to have family and friends who are jws?
My mother's side of family: Catholics, Pentecostals

My father's side of family: Anglican, Baptists, Pentecostals
My family: Anglican.
My friends: Catholics, Baptists, Anglican, Presbyterian, Methodist, Pentecostals, ATR, non religious, free thinkers, atheists etc.

I no get jw friend or family.
You know why I don't have jw friends? It's because I have never seen a happy one. No one has a good sense of humor.

Look for another person to emotionally blackmail. Don't try me o.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Peacefullove: 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
Deadlytruth:

Peaceful love indeed! Violenthate and Violentenvy, you are just demonstrating the agony of defeat and embarrassment.
Until you answer my question as to how a grave can be buried inside another grave I won't take you seriously. When you finish answering that question then you can call me for further discussion.

Is this all u can come up with ?

Deadlyliar, the great one in lying affairs. Show me where i ever said lake of fire is grave ? U have been relegated to division 9 finally grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Peacefullove: 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
Deadlytruth:

Where did 2 Kings 2 tell you he was taken to?

The great liar , grin I talk am

Finally, Jesus lied since not only him came from heaven, Elijah also came from heaven.

Hahahahahaha this guy is in mud
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Is it by force to have family and friends who are jws?
My mother's side of family: Catholics, Pentecostals

My father's side of family: Anglican, Baptists, Pentecostals
My family: Anglican.
My friends: Catholics, Baptists, Anglican, Presbyterian, Methodist, Pentecostals, ATR, non religious, free thinkers, atheists etc.

I no get jw friend or family.
You know why I don't have jw friends? It's because I have never seen a happy one. No one has a good sense of humor.

Look for another person to emotionally blackmail. Don't try me o.
Good to hear that!
So why have been so emotional about JWs and their family problems?
Afterall you have nothing to loose since you've gotten none as a family member or friend! Moreover you're certain that they're not happy nor having sound minds,i wonder why you're so passionate about a group of people who aren't members of your family or friends
I've noticed lots and lots of beautiful pictures of JWs Tatime do post on NL so i took to facebook and fortunately i discovered many JW groups,but to be candid they don't look a bit like what you're saying about them,in fact they're the best sort of people i'll always like to have around!
It's OK! one man's meat is another man's poison,i just can't understand exactly what problem you're having with them after all you're from a multi denominational background even having none religious,atheists and freethinkers e.t.c.
So there is nothing you can say or do to stop those who love them to stop loving them,in fact all these half baked JWs will just continue to torment you the more as i've said!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
Maximus69:
Good to hear that!
So why have been so emotional about JWs and their family problems?
Afterall you have nothing to loose since you've gotten none as a family member or friend! Moreover you're certain that they're not happy nor having sound minds,i wonder why you're so passionate about a group of people who aren't members of your family or friends
I've noticed lots and lots of beautiful pictures of JWs Tatime do post on NL so i took to facebook and fortunately i discovered many JW groups,but to be candid they don't look a bit like what you're saying about them,in fact they're the best sort of people i'll always like to have around!
It's OK! one man's meat is another man's poison,i just can't understand exactly what problem you're having with them after all you're from a multi denominational background even having none religious,atheists and freethinkers e.t.c.
So there is nothing you can say or do to stop those who love them to stop loving them,in fact all these half baked JWs will just continue to torment you the more as i've said!

I feel your pains. I know I torment you and your colleagues kpele. Let me tell you another one that will pain you.

You will live all your life wishing your jehovah will come destroy/slaughter/murder/commit genocide of all non jws.

Nothing will happen. Like I said wish it's all inside your head in other words it isn't real.

Your founding fathers taze, Rutherford, knorr, first set of gb all died while waiting for the day to come. You and the others including your present gb will still die waiting for the day. Like I said it's all inside your head.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

Roman's 2:25 is the answer you seek. worship the Creator. Jesus told Satan to Jehovah ALONE you render sacred service

seen?

Did Thomas said Jesus is OUR GOD? he expressed a personal thought just as Manoah who views an angelic representative as His God, strictly because the person is a representative from God. so it's not unusual for people In Bible times to speak that way.

Act 20:28 , 1Pet 5:2-4 , who are your sherperds on Nairaland? that's the question

CAPTIVATOR: Roman's 2:25 is the answer you seek. WORSHIP the CREATOR. Jesus told Satan to Jehovah ALONE you render SACRED SERVICE.

Achorladey: I asked you earlier will the FATHER reject the worship of individuals who do so through worshipping Jesus? You haven't answered that yet.

Revelations 5: 13,14
And I heard every CREATURE in HEAVEN and on EARTH and UNDERNEATH the EARTH and on the SEA, and all the THINGS in them, SAYING: “To the ONE SITTING on the THRONE and TO THE LAMB BE the blessing and the honor and the GLORY and the might forever and ever.” 14 The four living creatures were saying: “AMEN!” and the ELDERS fell down and WORSHIPPED

Revelations 22:3 And there will no longer be any curse. But the throne of GOD and of THE LAMB will be in the city, and HIS SLAVES will offer him SACRED SERVICE.

I asked you earlier will the FATHER reject the WORSHIP of INDIVIDUALS who do so THROUGH WORSHIPPING Jesus? You haven't answered that yet.

CAPTIVATOR: SEEN?

Achorladey: Your seen HERE means the following below gotten form Peacefullove POST........

Followers of Which Jesus ?
Trinity Jesus, non Trinity Jesus , non messiah Jesus , Jesus is just a good man Jesus , I believe in Jesus but not the Virgin birth Jesus , I believe in the virgin birth Jesus , which?

Simple question, what is the CONSTANT FEATURE from the above?

The only one that caught my fancy is NON MESSIAH JESUS. I will be glad to see the CHRISTIANS who falls INTO SUCH CATEGORY.

CAPTIVATOR: Did Thomas said Jesus is OUR GOD?

Achorladey: That Thomas didn't say JESUS is OUR GOD, does that mean Jesus is not GOD.

CAPTIVATOR: he expressed a personal thought just as Manoah who VIEWS an angelic representative as His God,

Achorladey: What brought this was the fact you stated previously that Christ Disciples all have same VIEW about who JESUS CHRIST his. Therefore the reason I pointed out Thomas VIEW about who Christ HIS to THOMAS.

CAPTIVATOR: strictly because the person is a representative from God. so it's not unusual for people In Bible times to speak that way.

Achorladey: Hope your aware that angels rejected WORSHIP. That cannot be said about JESUS. Whom the father brought before the angels to worship. You might also check the scriptures cited above too.

CAPTIVATOR: Act 20:28 , 1Pet 5:2-4 , who are your shepherds on Nairaland? that's the question.

Achorladey: I have responded to that question already, there are many people out there that are SHEEP just like ME but have the GIFT of being SHEPHERDS just like some will SEEM to see ME as SHEPHERDS taking the lead in the Christian community here on nairaland and everywhere all over the worid. I don't have to give you names, people follow different individuals without such individual knowing they are followed. It's not until I start giving you names.

Don't forget the GREAT SHEPHERD did not say we cannot follow HIM except through those I give GIFTS as SHEPHERDS.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
TATIME:
Hmmmmmmmm No wonder you're standing on both sides! undecided undecided undecided
But truthfully speaking you've gotten so much fact about us so continue studying. You can try making more inquiries because it will strengthen your resolve in the faith. People like achorladey are just attending our meetings but refused to accept the teachings,so i'll not discourage you from asking questions from him on their none~denominational stuffs. But be rest assured that it's all Satan's tactics of leading disobedient people into destruction! embarassed embarassed embarassed
See you in Paradise my brother,the global association of JWs family love you! smiley smiley smiley

TATIME: People like ACHORLADEY are just ATTENDING our MEETINGS but refused to accept the teachings,so i'll NOT DISCOURAGE you from asking questions from him on their NONE~DENOMINATIONAL stuffs. But be rest assured that it's all SATAN'S TACTICS of leading DISOBEDIENT people into DESTRUCTION.

Achorladey: One thing I love about TATIME is DOUBLE SPEAKING. TATIME will not discouraged Maximus69 from asking Achorladey questions but TATIME knows and ASSURED Maximus69 whatever Achorladey will say is SATAN'S TACTICS that will lead DISOBEDIENT people into DESTRUCTION.

hahahhahahahah!!!!!! Oga TATIME. Allow Maximus69 to make the decision on his own.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

I feel your pains. I know I torment you and your colleagues kpele. Let me tell you another one that will pain you.

You will live all your life wishing your jehovah will come destroy/slaughter/murder/commit genocide of all non jws.

Nothing will happen. Like I said wish it's all inside your head in other words it isn't real.

Your founding fathers taze, Rutherford, knorr, first set of gb all died while waiting for the day to come. You and the others including your present gb will still die waiting for the day. Like I said it's all inside your head.
Thanks Sir!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Maximus69:
Do you know that there are so many thoughts that scrutinizing will render as senseless? For example,if you mention "scrutiny" then the significance of having a "unique group" as true Christians becomes inevitably stronger than the none denominational idea!
Scrutiny can only be considered when an idea is shared by like minds,you will start questioning those having this same thoughts. But there is nothing open for scrutiny in none denominational christianity,which means those claiming none denominational are shying away from SCRUTINY hence the arguments of Tatime is vindicated!
Of all the posts on this thread,the only none JW that's making real sense to me with his/her post is achorladey. This person keeps navigating all his/her posts towards the same point that no person or group of persons should try to discourage whoever feels like been addressed as a Christian,adding that the only thing needed is to assist such a person in areas he/she is found wanting in Christianity. Jesus also confirms that and JWs are at fault in this respect.
That is why i feel like asking achorladey few questions to learn from him how all Christians could reunite as one as in Unification! But the rest of you are just giving the JWs the upper hand as many of you posts comments depicting envy which could only mean that they are the group Jesus prayed for. READ John chp 17 but pay rapt attention more on verse 14~16. Good morning Sir!

Maximus69 there are questions for you to ponder?

when Christian congregation began to grow, was it DENOMINATIONAL or NON DENOMINATIONAL?

1 Corinthians 1: 11-13For some from the house of Chloʹe have informed me regarding you, my brothers, that there are dissensions among you. 12 What I mean is this, that each one of you says: “I belong to Paul,” “But I to A·polʹlos,” “But I to Ceʹphas,” “But I to Christ.” 13 Is the Christ divided? Paul was not executed on the stake for you, was he? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?

Was Paul preaching DENOMINATIONS or NON DENOMINATIONS here?

Who says those Christians who are non denominated is not open to scrutiny?

Are you aware TAZE RUSSELL started as as NON DENOMINATED even stating in his books and magazines that he will REMAIN and CHOSE to be CALLED simply as CHRISTIANS?

So ask your study conductor why are they called CHRISTIAN CONGREGATIONS OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES and not just simply CHRISTIANS.

Why do they want to be known as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES and not simply CHRISTIANS?

Do you accept that the CHRISTIAN CONGREGATIONS of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are part of CHRISTEMDOM?

Maximus69: Jesus also confirms that and JWs are at fault in this respect.

Achorladey: A good sign you are making research and you have RESERVATIONS about some of the things you have studied.

Maximus69: That is why i feel like asking achorladey few questions to learn from him how all Christians could reunite as one as in Unification!

Achorladey: I will look forward to those questions and I hope others on the platform can aid you as well in seeking the answer scripturally.

Maximus69: But the rest of you are just giving the JWs the upper hand as many of you posts comments depicting ENVY which could only mean that they are the group Jesus prayed for.

Achorladey: That's what happens when you INTERNALISE the scriptures to fit ONES RELIGIOUS DENOMINATIONS and BELIEFS. EVERY other religious denominations can internalize the scriptures you cited below and say they are the only ones Jesus prayed.
JWs likewise ENVY other religious denominations and groups. The way the Jws BASHED THESE religious groups over the years is an indicator.

Achorladey: READ John chp 17 but pay rapt attention more on verse 14~16. Good morning Sir!

Simple, was Jesus PRAYING for the CHRISTIAN CONGREGATIONS of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES only that took root from close of the 19 century to the start of the 20 century or he was praying for all his WOULD BE DISCIPLES?

See this scenario as REGARDS how JWS make use of the TERM (PART OF THE WORLD)

Jehovah's witnesses takes the Biblical exhortation ‘NOT TO BE PART OF THE WORLD’ and applies this as meaning that JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES SHOULD RESTRICT to the MINIMUM their ASSOCIATION with ANYONE NOT of THEIR FAITH—which, in the final ANALYSIS, means ANYONE NOT EMBRACING the CURRENT TEACHINGS of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. Such persons are “NOT IN THE TRUTH,” which is the same as saying that they are all “IN THE LIE.” ALL non-Witnesses, NO MATTER how FINE THEIR PERSONAL QUALITIES, no MATTER HOW high their STANDARDS, no MATTER how DEEP their FAITH in GOD, CHRIST and the BIBLE may be, are “WORLDLY.” Social CONTACT is ACCEPTABLE if it is DONE with a view to CREATING an OPPORTUNITY to “WITNESS” to the “WORLDLY PERSONS”; it is DISCOURAGED on ANY OTHER BASIS.

Take a dive into this a bit and see how well your John 1714-16 applies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "Burn The Bridge Behind You" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.