Stats: 3,153,965 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. (16253 Views)

Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) / Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by laudate: 11:52am On Nov 10, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[sub]I hav no problem with the Igbos leaving, but it would be foolish if the Yorubas stay behind with these Hausas, they are more in number so politically, they will over run us, therefore bringing development only to their side. Plus lets not lie these northerners are pests who bring nothing to the table except violence, and numbers during election. We yorubas mus speak to our leaders about this. If Nigeria must divide, it will divide into many splinter groups, one of which would be purly Odua.

And lets cut the lies, if Igbo leaves, we will miss them for certain reasons, they are productive unlike the Northerners, and they are relatively tamed unlike the North. No igbo! No Nigeria!

I honestly anticipate Odua republic to be candid, where we are in charge of our own destiny, grow to our full potential, reorient our people, learn some things from the igbo ways (some attribute i admire and respect) and become the greatest nation in west Africa and even Africa eventually..

Yoruba too should push for secession, lets do this referendum, guard our borders and build
[/sub]

Another Yoruba wanabee! Stop being an imposter, and dancing to the tune of the Igbo. You are the only one claiming that you will miss them, if they leave.

You can always pack your bags to follow them, if it bothers you so much! Brainwashed toad. Onye eberibe..

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by solonazzy: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rose2014:

I bet the op didn't see this coming cheesy cheesy cheesy
Well done my brother for countering their lies with facts
Pls join d protest physically... Nt online alone... Help ur brothers achieve d dream...if u r in any state outside BIAFRA, Pls return n join dem... I Dnt want a repeat of 1967 4 u ppl God knows.... N God wuld help u achieve ur dreams...as for me, una matter Don tire me tey tey
Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by laudate: 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
ikechu1278:
Monkey I'll repeat wtf I said earlier,..come on let's use that brain you letting rot THERE ARE MORE IGBO in SE than Southwest. Going by your desperate attempt to save face, if that is the reality, since More Igbo dominate SE, SE should have recorded the MOST, not LEAST. In fact Igbo should have recorded highest in FBI most wanted and world most wanted list grin grin

While I'm at it
The most notorious criminals in Nigerian history written by shuma maliga

8 yolobas and 1 igbo

http://thenigeriangazette.com/history-of-armed-robbers-company-liquidators-rapists-and-notoriours-official-criminals-in-nigeria-by-shama-maliga/

Try another story my nigg@ this one get K legg.

I don ask kwestion again...why Una criminals? Why Una just dey fill stats like tey tey.

And you got 10 likes for this drivel??! shocked smh....

Anyway birds of shallow minds, flock together... I ṇà-àbịa ebe à ịkpā àghalā
Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by laudate: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
ichidodo:
Nah...we need to paint you a word picture on how fetid South West has become...Biafrans living there can move over to Lagos, no man's land. Yes..?

I kpàlù ̣amụ. Why do you now want to move to Lagos?? Adā m àchọ ūḳpa onye nā-agọ àgùg̣ò ̣ife o mēlụ. undecided

Aren't you going to Biafra again?? Or are other Biafrans pursuing your people from returning home?? shocked shocked
Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by laudate: 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
ikechu1278:
What you are seeing from illekeh is a woman/man trying to save face after him and his animal bro got slapped silly. Didn't you also read when they claimed igbo ppl are complaining about their support yet not one have done so. grin

Just sit in the side and watch the comedy show cause I sure am

Only a slowpoke with a myopic mindset, would think Ilekeh was slapped silly, when the rest of us can see that she actually took you to the cleaners. cheesy

Instead of mapping out your exit from Nigeria, in preparation for your trip to Biafra, you decided to take refuge in absudities by quoting some ridiculous stats, as if those stats will lead to the actualisation of Biafra.

What are you waiting for?? Biafra is calling you. Shelve the stats, and pack your bags! Get moving, already! shocked

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by laudate: 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
from ur stupidity, you admitted you were defeated by federal troops! Ok no wahala, federal troops will still do it again.

LWKMD!! grin You are so wicked! Giving them a taste of their own medicine.... grin

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by laudate: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
Qelvin:
spare her guys, seems a bunch of hardcore Igbo niggas ran a train on her (kinda hard to bounce back from that)..we all know how wretched this animals are especially when it comes to frivolities and free-loading escapades like this, the best they can ever do is talk sh.it on a faceless forum like this, out in the real world they are what they are- degenerates.

Save your breath and take your eyes off Ilekeh. She has given you the best piece of advice. Stop talking about Biafra, just get your act together and move down there, now! Don't delay. Too much talk is for cowards, so stop being indecisive. Just do it! Move!! sad

What da heck are you waiting for??!! shocked shocked shocked

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Sall(m): 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
I THINK IS HIGH TIME THE SOUTHWEST ( YORUBA) SHOULD START A MOVEMENT #BIAFRAMUSTGO. IN MASS FROM THE ENTIRE WEST ON OR BEFORE DECEMBER 25TH
Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by ibedun: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
OrigamiIII:
Igbos are indeed very ungrateful lots. Let them leave. Infact PMB should encourage and assist them to leave before the year ends. On leaving, they should be declared persona non-grata in either the north or the west. Strict visa restrictions should apply. Meanwhile, it's adviceable at the moment for every non igbos to boycott igbo trading outlets. Boycott every igbo owned pharmacies,clinics, hotels, spare parts shops, eateries, boutiques, transport companies, banks and media houses etc. Let them go back to their erosion riden landlocked SE ghettos.
Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Sall(m): 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
I THINK IS HIGH TIME THE SOUTHWEST ( YORUBA) SHOULD START A MOVEMENT #BIAFRA[color=#990000][/color]MUSTGO. IN MASS FROM THE ENTIRE WEST ON OR BEFORE DECEMBER 25TH
Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by IlekeHD: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
Sall:
I THINK IS HIGH TIME THE SOUTHWEST ( YORUBA) SHOULD START A MOVEMENT #BIAFRAMUSTGO. IN MASS FROM THE ENTIRE WEST ON OR BEFORE DECEMBER 25TH

Don't be a lazy coward, this is your movement.
SW just shouldn't hinder it.

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by trapQ: 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
I watched it.... lmao

the officer has probably had too many cases. he didn't need to ask , he already knew the boy's ethnicity.
Ilekeh:
Start @ 2:00...... He even referred to them as the devil grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9EknDW_2bY

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by basilo101: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
LOl, threadd is too childish

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by amInigerian: 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
MegaMan1987:
I've never really liked Igbos in all honesty. I'll admit it right off the bat. I find them to be rude, loud and ungrateful. They live in the North and SW by the millions. They're accommodated in SW unlike anywhere else yet they hate us Yorubas with a passion. The one group that claims to hate Nigeria the most seems to have no problem leaving Igboland in droves to live in the so called "Zoo". Funny isn't it? Wouldn't it make sense if they relocated back to the SE and developed their own land instead of agitating and bringing problems to other people's ancestral homelands?
They are the finest example of (I think they even embody) Nigerian kantankerousity

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by charlesshoba: 2:16am On Nov 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

Worthful monkey, don't waste your time on NL, go and continue protesting. You have our full support. Please start packing out of the SW.
Your drugpushing days are over in the SW.

We are truly tires of this igbo people in the Southwest

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG To Pay Sunrise Power $200m ‘compensation’ To End Mambilla Dispute / 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack / AMCON Takes Over Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil