Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. (16254 Views)

Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) / Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 4:02am On Nov 08, 2015
drake22:
Op you wish Igbos the to fail, I wish you to die painful death.
According to you Igbos don't believe in one Nigeria Huh
Tell me which tribe has properties scattered all over Nigeria?
How many yorubas have investments outside SW
Op Bleep off

No, he actually wants you guys to start packing from every corner of Nigeria grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 4:03am On Nov 08, 2015
Start @ 2:00...... He even referred to them as the devil grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9EknDW_2bY

5 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 4:04am On Nov 08, 2015
[size=38pt]Igbo people please leave NIgeria alone embarassed embarassed[/size]

12 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 4:05am On Nov 08, 2015
[size=20pt]Igbos, when will you start moving out of Northern and SWestern Nigeria?[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by MegaMan1987: 4:05am On Nov 08, 2015
drake22:
Op you wish Igbos the to fail, I wish you to die painful death.
According to you Igbos don't believe in one Nigeria Huh
Tell me which tribe has properties scattered all over Nigeria?
How many yorubas have investments outside SW
Op Bleep off

No. I'm going off of what we hear from you people EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Yorubas have investments in the SW in the North. The SE? Not so much and for good reason.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 4:06am On Nov 08, 2015
MegaMan1987:

No. I'm going off of what we hear from you people EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Yorubas have investments in the SW in the North. The SE? Not so much and for good reason.

Nobody invests in the SE.

There's no peace or potential in that state.

There's always chaos in SE Nigeria (Imo, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi0. No NIgerian or foreigner should invest in a potential war zone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by ikechu1278: 4:07am On Nov 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

Your Aba-made statistics is very fake. Almost 99% of igbos who travel to Asia are drug traffickers.

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency has described Ekiti State as one of the leading cultivation grounds for cannabis in the Southwest, Nigeria. Also in the same league in the cultivation of the psychotropic weed are Osun and Ondo States.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ekiti-ondo-lead-in-cannabis-cultivation/193506/

Yes ooo NDLEA, FBI, EFCC and CLEEN foundation all na ABA made grin grin grin

Must suck to be a yoloba savage. Too damn bad all this ABA made group no sabi use yolova propaganda. grin grin

[img]http://media./media/3i7zenReaUuI0/giphy-facebook_s.jpg[/img]

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by MegaMan1987: 4:07am On Nov 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

There are lots of igbos in the SW and North, it's not a surprise that these region's rates are increased in correlation with igbo migration to these regions.

Pretty much why I didn't respond to his post. The dummy didn't understand that it's most probably his people in these place committing the crimes.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 08, 2015
[s]
ikechu1278:

That's all I have to say to this trash. Yoloba no matter how much times you savage neanderthals tried to modify the reality, statistics would continue busting Una propaganda.

Anyway, let Me go back to another yoloba savage monkey propaganda bursting I'm currently working on.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 08, 2015
[s]
IGBOSON1:
Your diatribe is more of a frustrated rant than anything else!

Though you've tried to shield it with posturings of fair-mindedness and moral indignation, your post belies your true xenophobic and hateful nature! It's smug bigots like you who feel they're doing Igbos a favor by 'accommodating' them in 'your land', and who feel Igbos got their comeuppance before, during and after the uncivil war.....it's bigots like you that are the real obstacles to Nigeria ever becoming a true nation!
[/s]
Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 4:09am On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ekiti-ondo-lead-in-cannabis-cultivation/193506/

Yes ooo NDLEA, FBI, EFCC and CLEEN foundation all na ABA made grin grin grin

Must suck to be a yoloba savage. Too damn bad all this ABA made group no sabi use yolova propaganda. grin grin

[img]http://media./media/3i7zenReaUuI0/giphy-facebook_s.jpg[/img]

It's confirmed that with igbo migration, drugpushing increased in the SW.

Any country/state/region with high influx of igbos immigration will potentially have a high drug-related crime rate.

6 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 08, 2015

9 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 4:10am On Nov 08, 2015
MegaMan1987:

Pretty much why I didn't respond to his post. The dummy didn't understand that it's most probably his people in these place committing the crimes.

Everyone in Nigeria knows that Igbo are associated with drug/weed/ganja.

7 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by MegaMan1987: 4:10am On Nov 08, 2015
Ilekeh:
Start @ 2:00...... He even referred to them as the devil grin grin grin

Like I said. When an Asian police officer from the other side of the world can specifically identify an Igbo from other Nigerians it pretty much says it all. Igbos will continue to play the victim though. It's always someone else's fault as far as they're concerned.

7 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 4:11am On Nov 08, 2015
Yoruba word for drug/weed/ganja is even igbo grin

12 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by MegaMan1987: 4:11am On Nov 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

No, he actually wants you guys to start packing from every corner of Nigeria grin grin

THEY want to pack out of Nigeria. THEY want Biafra. I agree with them. I'm not sure why they're getting upset with me for agreeing they should leave.

7 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 4:12am On Nov 08, 2015
MegaMan1987:

Like I said. When an Asian police officer from the other side of the world can specifically identify an Igbo from other Nigerians it pretty much says it all. Igbos will continue to play the victim though. It's always someone else's fault as far as they're concerned.

Igbos are messing up Nigeria's image everywhere they go with their drugpushing habits.

5 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by ikechu1278: 4:12am On Nov 08, 2015
MegaMan1987:

It's pretty sad when an Asian police officer knows the difference between Igbos and other Nigerians. You people have done an incredible job of making Nigeria look bad. Truth is I could post a million other examples of you people acting up but it wouldn't fit the "woe is me" Igbo narrative would it? Maybe it's time to start taking responsibility for your own actions instead blaming others all the time?

That's cause your savage bros tell them so especially when caught in drug trafficking rather than defend himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRv8GNrlnq0

8 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 4:13am On Nov 08, 2015
MegaMan1987:

THEY want to pack out of Nigeria. THEY want Biafra. I agree with them. I'm not sure why they're getting upset with me for agreeing they should leave.

They want you to beg them to stay. Many of those jobless hungry touts don't want to go to an erosive uncultured region.

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 4:14am On Nov 08, 2015
An igbo community leader aka king of igbos also got arrested in Australia for pushing drugs.

Igbo people please pack out of NIgeria grin grin

9 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 08, 2015
[s]
ikechu1278:

That's cause your savage bros tell them so especially when caught in drug trafficking rather than defend himself.

[/s]

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 4:16am On Nov 08, 2015

9 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by ikechu1278: 4:16am On Nov 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

There are lots of igbos in the SW and North, it's not a surprise that these region's rates are increased in correlation with igbo migration to these regions.
LMFAO!!!!!! The stats alone knocks out these save facing tactics

There are more Igbo in SE than SW and North combined yet SE record the LEAST. Try another save facing tactics which go support you.
grin

Care to explain to us while South West is the crime den of the nation and why every "ABA made group from FBI down to NDLEA" continue to record Una the highest in their stats. I dey wait

10 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 4:17am On Nov 08, 2015
[size=14pt]Move-out Day approaching grin
[/size]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Nobody: 4:18am On Nov 08, 2015
[s]
ikechu1278:

There are more Igbo in SE than SW and North combined yet SE record the LEAST. Try another save facing tactics which go support you.
grin

Care to explain to us while South West is the crime den of the nation and why every "ABA made group from FBI down to NDLEA" continue to record Una the highest in their stats. I dey wait
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 4:19am On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

grin

Noise. before the large influx of igbos to the SW/N, drug-crimes were not that high.

Igbos pushing drug to Asia, australia, Lagos, Ogun, Kano, Borno grin for boko harams, UK etc.

Igbo people wicked pass Mexican drug cartel embarassed

9 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by MegaMan1987: 4:20am On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

Oh come on, he was just being honest.

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by ikechu1278: 4:20am On Nov 08, 2015
Someone biko help our South West animals give me answer to my kwestion. I don dey wait. Why they outnumber everyone in the "ABA made " stats grin grin grin.
And why their criminal tendencies is so high even there sister couldn't reduce it despite desperately trying to modify stats.

Biko Una help am

7 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 08, 2015
[s]
ikechu1278:
Someone biko help our South West animals give me answer to my kwestion. I don dey wait. Why they outnumber everyone in the "ABA made " stats grin grin grin.
And why their criminal tendencies is so high even there sister couldn't reduce it despite desperately trying to modify stats.
Biko Una help am
.[/s]

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NEC Resolves To Decentralise Nigeria Police / Obaseki Vs Oshiomhole: Politics Of Godfatherism Or Betrayal? / FG To Pay Sunrise Power $200m ‘compensation’ To End Mambilla Dispute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.