Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. (16255 Views)

Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) / Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 4:22am On Nov 08, 2015
[size=14pt]From Lagos airport to Enugu airport cheesy cheesy[/size]

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by MegaMan1987: 4:23am On Nov 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

[b]They want you to beg them to stay. [/b]Many of those jobless hungry touts don't want to go to an erosive uncultured region.

Lol, weird but true. It's like they want the rest of Nigeria to say "Ohhh no my dear Igbos, please stay...We just can't live without" lol. When someone like me says GO they want to get all defensive and upset.

I'm calling their bluff. GO! I want them to leave. I'm in full support of them vacating Nigeria.

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 4:24am On Nov 08, 2015
[size=28pt]Are shops closed in Lagos? cheesy[/size]

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by FisifunKododada: 4:25am On Nov 08, 2015
cool Ibos are animals. The ONLY language the understand is violence. Don't worry. When we deal with them in the North again, then their head will return to factory setting. Kwantinou.

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 4:25am On Nov 08, 2015
MegaMan1987:

Lol, weird but true. It's like they want the rest of Nigeria to say "Ohhh no my dear Igbos, please stay...We just can't live without" lol. When someone like me says GO they want to get all defensive and upset.

I'm calling their bluff. GO! I want them to leave. I'm in full support of them vacating Nigeria.

Lol seriously, I can't wait for these leeches to leave.

The North is their problem because we Yorubas already prepared buses that will take igbos back to biafra grin

[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Lagos-busstop1.jpg[/img]

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by ikechu1278: 4:26am On Nov 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

Noise. before the large influx of igbos to the SW/N, drug-crimes were not that high.

Igbos pushing drug to Asia, australia, Lagos, Ogun, Kano, Borno grin for boko harams, UK etc.

Igbo people wicked pass Mexican drug cartel embarassed

Monkey I'll repeat wtf I said earlier,..come on let's use that brain you letting rot THERE ARE MORE IGBO in SE than Southwest. Going by your desperate attempt to save face, if that is the reality, since More Igbo dominate SE, SE should have recorded the MOST, not LEAST. In fact Igbo should have recorded highest in FBI most wanted and world most wanted list grin grin

While I'm at it
The most notorious criminals in Nigerian history written by shuma maliga

NIGERIA TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS 

1. DR. OYENUSI- The greatest Nigerian armed robber in history and number One Nigeria Armed Robber. Oyenusi is a Yoruba man from Osun State.

2. BABATUNDE - another notorious armed robber from Yoruba who bastardized white lace in his days with his gang. He operated with his gang almost the same time with Dr. Oyenusi- (the greatest Nigerian Armed robber in history).

3. FOLORUNSO - another powerful known armed robber of Yoruba origin who stole with blood in his hands. He was Babatunde's best friend and they rob most times as a gang. He was said to have impregnated one of Babatunde's wives before he was killed. 

4. SHINA RAMBO: A no nonsense Armed Robber. Nobody knows whether he is for real or a myth. He is also proudly Yoruba.

5. LAWRENCE NOMAYAGBON ANINI- A celebrity Armed Robber that made dummies out of the Nigerian police in the 80's. Lawrence Anini whose gangs caused fear and terror in Benin. He was from(Mid West) today's Edo state and his mother is Yoruba. Many believed he's smart in Robbery but not still as smarter or dangerous like Dr. Oyenusi(the greatest Nigerian Armed Robber).

6. MONDAY OSUNBOR- Another bloody Armed Robber of Yoruba origin. Osunbor is Anini's deputy.

7. Inspector GEORGE IYAMU. Remember he was the senior Cop that made Anini's career successful. He was a top Armed Robber in police uniform. He supplied intelligence and Arms to Anini's gang. He was number three in Anini's Gang and number seven in Nigeria's Armed Robbers history book. He's also a Yoruba man.

8. KAYODE WILLIAMS- Another brutal Armed Robber in history who later turned Pastor. The son of famous Mrs. Williams. Kayode was Oyenusi's best friend and he is Yoruba.

9. OBIDIOZOR OTOKOTO- A ritualist, robber who killed people for ritual purposes, hitman, racketeering, loan sharking and general crime merchandise. He is igbo.

10. DERICO AND YEMO.

8 yolobas and 1 igbo

http://thenigeriangazette.com/history-of-armed-robbers-company-liquidators-rapists-and-notoriours-official-criminals-in-nigeria-by-shama-maliga/

Try another story my nigg@ this one get K legg.

I don ask kwestion again...why Una criminals? Why Una just dey fill stats like tey tey.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ikengawo: 4:26am On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

That's all I have to say to this trash. Yoloba no matter how much times you savage neanderthals tried to modify the reality, statistics would continue busting Una propaganda.

Anyway, let Me go back to another yoloba savage monkey propaganda bursting I'm currently working on.

lmfao reality is wicceed

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

Monkey I'll repeat wtf I said earlier,..come on let's use that brain you letting rot THERE ARE MORE IGBO in SE than Southwest. Going by your desperate attempt to save face, if that is the reality, since More Igbo dominate SE, SE should have recorded the MOST, not LEAST. In fact Igbo should have recorded highest in FBI most wanted and world most wanted list grin grin

While I'm at it

8 yolobas and 1 igbo

http://thenigeriangazette.com/history-of-armed-robbers-company-liquidators-rapists-and-notoriours-official-criminals-in-nigeria-by-shama-maliga/

I don ask kwestion again...why Una criminals? Why Una just dey fill stats like tey tey.

Ikengawo:

lmfao reality is wicceed

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 4:36am On Nov 08, 2015
embarassed

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 08, 2015

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 4:39am On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

While I'm at it

8 yolobas and 1 igbo

There's always going to be more igbos in erosive east than in any other part of nigeria, it doesn't take away from that fact that high drug rates in the SW/N has to go with high influx ibo migration to these regions.

Statistically speaking, anywhere drug use/distribution is an issue, an igbo man will be present.

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 4:42am On Nov 08, 2015
[size=20pt]Igbos, we know you won't stay in Biafra, so we've already created visas and deportation processes for you miscreants
[/size]

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Nobody: 4:42am On Nov 08, 2015

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 4:44am On Nov 08, 2015
[size=20pt]When will igbos start packing out of the West?

[/size]

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by ikechu1278: 4:44am On Nov 08, 2015
MegaMan1987:

Can some one point out anywhere someone did this sh1ts. ROFLMFAO. This buff00n honestly self deluding himself their are ppl being defensive against him wanting Igbo out of Niggeria. Heck I've been on this thread since you created it looking for attention and I'm yet to see anyone being defensive. Infact apart from me correcting the trash lies yoloba propaganda all over NL, not one person gave a rat @ss about your thread other than your savage sister

ROFLMFAOOOO. See this nigg@ self deluding himself bad!!!!!

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 08, 2015

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Nobody: 4:46am On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

Can some one point out anywhere someone did this sh1ts. ROFLMFAO. This buff00n honestly self deluding himself their are ppl being defensive against him wanting Igbo out of Niggeria. Heck I've been on this thread since you created it looking for attention and I'm yet to see anyone being defensive. Infact apart from me correcting the trash lies yoloba propaganda all over NL, not one person gave a rat @ss about your thread

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 4:46am On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

Can some one point out anywhere someone did this sh1ts. ROFLMFAO. This buff00n honestly self deluding himself their are ppl being defensive against him wanting Igbo out of Niggeria. Heck I've been on this thread since you created it looking for attention and I'm yet to see anyone being defensive. Infact apart from me correcting the trash lies yoloba propaganda all over NL, not one person gave a rat @ss about your thread

LOL..... the struggle is real. How can someone be laughing and crying grin grin grin grin grin

Why should you take offense to someone supporting Biafra move? We've even prepared the buses for you lots grin grin

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 4:48am On Nov 08, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 08, 2015

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 08, 2015

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by ikechu1278: 4:52am On Nov 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

There's always going to be more igbos in erosive east than in any other part of nigeria, it doesn't take away from that fact that high drug rates in the SW/N has to go with high influx ibo migration to these regions.

Statistically speaking, anywhere drug use/distribution is an issue, an igbo man will be present.

This bish does not even know how stats is done. grin free awolowo education in display everyone. Look at it.

Let me make it simple for you

If the reason yoloba record the highest in everything and why your savage region is so high in crime is because of "igbo" therefore dimwit, the area with the highest Igbo population should have recorded the highest. The fact what we see is the stark opposite, it not only knocks out your face saving tactics... It demolishes it. Likewise, if Igbo are the ones producing all the weeds in ekiti hence it ranked so high then statistics wise, Since once again SE holds the highest igbo population therefore a state in SE should have ranked the highest, not your South West ekiti. grin grin

Keep swimming... you drowning bad!!!!

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 08, 2015
[size=13pt]Y1BOS YOU'VE NOT SEEN ANYTHING YET.[/size]

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

This bish does not even know how stats is done. grin free awolowo education in display everyone. Look at it.

If the reason yoloba record the highest in everything and why your savage region is so high in crime is because of "igbo" therefore dimwit, the area with the highest Igbo population should have recorded the highest. The fact what we see is the stark opposite, it not only knocks out your face saving tactics... It demolishes it. Likewise, if Igbo are the ones producing all the weeds in ekiti hence it ranked so high then statistics wise, Since once again SE holds the highest igbo population therefore a state in SE should have ranked the highest, not your South West ekiti. grin grin

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by ikechu1278: 4:57am On Nov 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

LOL..... the struggle is real. How can someone be laughing and crying grin grin grin grin grin

Why should you take offense to someone supporting Biafra move? We've even prepared the buses for you lots grin grin

Whose against him supporting biafra? In fact I triple and quadruple dare you to provide one post from me condemning him for supporting biafra. In fact, just a quote will do.

Nigg@ tried to pass a lie as fact and stats was brought in to shut him up. After doing so, Una started the face saving tactics. grin grin I'm enjoying it though. The squirming is hilarious

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 4:58am On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

The same free awolowo education that took igbos out of their poverty.....keep kidding yourself grin

You aba-made stats shows how many crimes are reported per region, not necessarily, by whom. But all Nigerians know that drug crime rates are associated with igbo movements across Nigeria.

With Biafra achieved and igbos deported, these dubious stats from the SW will be drastically reduced.

Igbos go back to Biafra. grin

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by aresa: 4:58am On Nov 08, 2015
OP I'm with you.

Good riddance.

They nothing but annoying pest with zero value...

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

Whose against him supporting biafra? In fact I triple and quadruple dare you to provide one post from me condemning him for supporting biafra. In fact, just a quote will do.

Nigg@ tried to pass a lie as fact and stats was brought in to shut him up. After doing so, Una started the face saving tactics. grin grin I'm enjoying it though. The squirming is hilarious

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Stolen: 4:59am On Nov 08, 2015
kaakulator4:
[size=13pt]Y1BOS YOU'VE NOT SEEN ANYTHING YET.[/size]
[size=28pt]

Y are you disturbing us? U are a major contributing factor to IPOB.

All this one is called medicine after thought.

Biafra is the igbo only option, go and work and develop your region.

We want our population back in the East, working in the east and developing the East.

If u dont like it, go and die.[/size]

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 4:59am On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

Whose against him supporting biafra?

Then sharrap and go pack.

Biafra is here........ grin grin

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 08, 2015
So una open this useless thread to vent your frustration after the Biafran protest became more successful than predicted. Just last week una say Biafra was online country: WRONG
South-South dont support Biafra: Extremely WRONG

Now you have gone back to your loser ways of IBO bashing. Is like you guys have become tired of the "we south-south" movement.

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 08, 2015
Stolen:

[size=28pt]

Y are you disturbing us? U are a major contributing factor to IPOB.

All this one is called medicine after thought.

Biafra is the igbo only option, go and work and develop your region.

We want our population back in the East, working in the east and developing the East.

If u dont like it, go and die.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti Government Seals Off Petrol Station For Selling Above Pump Price / Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere / 2019: There Will Be War Against The Opposition If Buhari Contests – Wike

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62