Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. (16282 Views)

Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) / Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Qelvin(m): 5:26am On Nov 08, 2015
Ilekeh:
[size=28pt]Start @ 2:00...... Asian officer even referred to igbos as the devil grin grin grin
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9EknDW_2bY
I noticed you have this rather disturbing penchant for been on every thread that has to do with Igbos/Biafra..and in the scope of my curious mind I try hard to decipher if this is just a plain jobless obsession borne out of inbred stupidity/joblessness, or is something more amiss? cause the way you elicit such ejaculatory excitements at every topic that has to do with Igbos is nearly sickening...maybe some Igbo guy strafed you and dumped your a.s.s? or maybe the metric of Igbos that always trump on you in every sphere of your accursed and lonely life is something that haunts you to the very point of self-hate? whatever be the case you must be dealing with some inadequacies or shortcomings in your personal life...accept my sympathy. I guess the panacea to your everlasting pain is to either google the recipe for home-made cyanide online to end your miserable life quickly, or hug a wet live transformer(thank God you stay in the USA,911 might just be quick enough to save you either way...or maybe not which means you will sooner or later meet your inevitable doom...pray your doctor won't end up been an Igbo) pathetic bi.atch.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by ichidodo: 5:26am On Nov 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

We don hear grin
No...we need to call a spade a spade, Southwest is horribly inhabitable for Biafrans thus we agree the few ones over there should move but Lagos?....No, Lagos remains a no man's land as such Chinese, French even Biafrans all have a stake in it..

1 Like

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 5:27am On Nov 08, 2015
Qelvin:

I noticed you have this rather disturbing penchant for been on every thread that has to do with Igbos/Biafra..and in the scope of my curious mind I try hard to decipher if this is just a plain jobless obsession borne out of inbred stupidity, or is something amiss? cause the way you elicit such ejaculatory excitements at every topic that has to do with Igbos is nearly sickening...maybe some Igbo guy Zap.e.d you and dumped your a.s.s? or maybe the metric of Igbos that always trump on you in every sphere of your accursed and lonely life is something that haunts you to the very point of self-hate? whatever be the case you must be dealing with some inadequacies or shortcomings in your personal life...accept my sympathy. I guess the panacea to your everlasting pain is to either google the recipe for home-made cyanide online to end your miserable life quickly, or hug a wet live transformer(thank God you stay in the USA,911 might just be quick enough to save you either way...or maybe not which means you will sooner or later meet your inevitable doom...pray your doctor won't end up been an Igbo) pathetic bi.atch.

yada yada embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 5:27am On Nov 08, 2015
ichidodo:
No...we need to call a spade a spade, Southwest is horribly inhabitable for Biafrans thus we agree the few ones over there should move but Lagos?....No, Lagos remains a no man's land as such Chinese, French even Biafrans all have a stake in it..

We don hear. carry am for your back pocket grin

5 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Qelvin(m): 5:28am On Nov 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

yada yada embarassed embarassed
you will die soon trust me, your days are numbered

1 Like

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 5:29am On Nov 08, 2015
[size=28pt]Who are the prominent leaders supporting Biafra? embarassed embarassed

Ex nigerian president, OBJ supports Biafra. His dad is igbo cheesy
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 5:29am On Nov 08, 2015
Qelvin:

you will die soon trust me, your days are numbered

I don hear grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by ichidodo: 5:30am On Nov 08, 2015
There is a thought...... why don't those biafrans in mudflat,brown roofed Southwest move into no man's land Lagos.. eh?
Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 5:30am On Nov 08, 2015
[size=28pt]Shame on Igbo leaders for not supporting Biafra. We yorubas are extremely ashamed of them angry angry angry[/size]

6 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 5:31am On Nov 08, 2015
ichidodo:
There is a thought...... why don't those biafrans in mudflat,brown roofed Southwest move into no man's land Lagos.. eh?

Lmao....... when they start we'll take the biafra move serious grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 5:33am On Nov 08, 2015
[size=28pt]Infact, Flavous, P-square.......could easily spread the biafra gospel and make the world know.

Why haven't they? embarassed embarassed
[/size]

7 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Qelvin(m): 5:34am On Nov 08, 2015
to the Igbos on this thread, please ignore this sub-humans,the best treatment to the vermins is silence...I have figured them out long ago.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by SmartMugu: 5:34am On Nov 08, 2015
Una create this thread to yab eachother?
Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 5:35am On Nov 08, 2015
[size=28pt]See them........dem don dey fear. Subhumans o, sub gorillas o, sub agama lizards o, you guys must leave NIgeria. smiley smiley

Visas and Deportation under process. embarassed embarassed
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 5:38am On Nov 08, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by ichidodo: 5:39am On Nov 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

We don hear. carry am for your back pocket grin
Nah...we need to paint you a word picture on how fetid South West has become...Biafrans living there can move over to Lagos, no man's land. Yes..?

1 Like

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by knowledgeable: 5:41am On Nov 08, 2015
[quote author=MegaMan1987 post=39792203]

Not frustrated. Just tired.

When will you stop blaming everyone else for your own problems? When will you start taking accountability for your own actions instead of making it seem as if it's everyone else's fault? Hey, if it makes you feel as if you're right, call me a bigot. The truth is you have been accommodated all over Nigeria.Very few Hausas and Yoruba live in Igboland yet millions of Igbos live in Hasua and Yorubaland. There's a reason for this.

I'm all for Igbos leaving Nigeria. I support your cause 1000% percent.[/quote

The reasons are not far fetched son. Decades of conspiracy, back stabbing and marginalization of SE region, excluding them both from main stream politics and executive branch of government by Yoruba/hausa/fulani conspiring leadership have witness the under development of the region infrastructure. No sea port or international airport. These two key infrastructures provided the key in seeing lagos become a mega city in a short period of time......but in a twist of irony, Igbos represent close to 40% of this mega city, 60% importers into the sea port of this mega city, and may be 40% of user of her international airport. Don't forget the tax base of this 40% segment of the population to the lagos state treasury.

When you do the math, you will clearly understand the earth quake economic impact it will have on both regions, when Igbos decide to pack it up from lagos.

When your leaders do the math also, they oppose the idea of Igbo getting their own country.

5 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:42am On Nov 08, 2015
MegaMan1987:

The truth is most Nigerians that are arrested overseas for drug dealing and fraudulent acts are Igbos. We both know it's true. It' not propaganda, just facts.
I entered a car yesterday,in Abuja, a co-persanger and the driver was an I igbo men, these both pigs kept ranting biafran bla bla bla! After ranting like 20mins, I only ask them a ?, they became Dumb till I reach my destination. I asked them if they actualy want biafra, why didn't they 1st move down to biafran soil already to join those agitating to speed up the suceession. I magine we wake up this morning to discorver no igboi among us, in lagos,abuja,kano,etc, then we'l take them serious. Boko haram nearly finish them in NE, ojukwu ask them to come home,they refuse but they want biafra. Yeye people. Infact I want them out of Lagos 1st.

7 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 5:42am On Nov 08, 2015
ichidodo:
Nah...we need to paint you a word picture on how fetid South West has become...Biafrans living there can move over to Lagos, no man's land. Yes..?

is anyone stopping them from moving? embarassed embarassed

Atleast move first, make we see. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by ikechu1278: 5:44am On Nov 08, 2015
Qelvin:
to the Igbos on this thread, please ignore this sub-humans,the best treatment to the vermins is silence...I have figured them out long ago.

What you are seeing from illekeh is a woman/man trying to save face after him and his animal bro got slapped silly. Didn't you also read when they claimed igbo ppl are complaining about their support yet not one have done so. grin

Just sit in the side and watch the comedy show cause I sure am

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 5:44am On Nov 08, 2015
knowledgeable:
When you do the math, you will clearly understand the earth quake economic impact it will have on both regions, when Igbos decide to pack it up from lagos.

When your leaders do the math also, they oppose the idea of Igbo getting their own country.

[size=14pt]We know. We want to witness these earthquake impacts.

Move back to the east if you really support Biafra. Don't worry about the other two regions, Worry the Worrier.

If I were you, I'd only be too ecstatic to watch Nigeria burn, so please make her burn by leaving embarassed embarassed[/size]

7 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 08, 2015
MegaMan1987:
I've never really liked Igbos in all honesty. I'll admit it right off the bat. I find them to be rude, loud and ungrateful. They live in the North and SW by the millions. They're accommodated in SW unlike anywhere else yet they hate us Yorubas with a passion. The one group that claims to hate Nigeria the most seems to have no problem leaving Igboland in droves to live in the so called "Zoo". Funny isn't it? Wouldn't it make sense if they relocated back to the SE and developed their own land instead of agitating and bringing problems to other people's ancestral homelands?

I think Igbos should go. Every single one of them. I won't miss them. Not one.

I get tired of hearing about Igbos every single day. I get tired of hearing the same old Igbo sob story. I get tired of igbos pointing fingers at everyone BUT themselves. I get tired of Igbos referring to Nigeria as zoo whilst they're the one that have done the most damage to Nigeria's image in and out of the country. ESPECIALLY OVERSEAS with their drug dealing and fraudulent activities. Who has painted Nigeria with a Black brush overseas more than the great Biafrans?

I suppose this will be seen as a rant but it really isn't. I'm just a Nigerian that's tired of Igbos and their bullshit. I want them to leave. I support their exodus from nigeria wholeheartedly. Igbos don't want to be here. It's like keeping a cancerous tumor in the body. Why wouldn't you remove it?

Let them go! Let them have Biafra! If they manage to turn it into the "Japan of Africa" good for them. If it sinks like the Titanic (which I believe it will...No hard feelings) they won't have anyone else to point the finger at but themselves. Let us in Nigeria try and make this country be the country we all know deep down it can be. Let these people leave. One Nigeria won't exist as long as Igbos are here because they don't believe it themselves. They're stuck in 1967. They haven't been able to move past the days of the war. Because of this they will never truly be able to progress in Nigeria. Nigeria doesn't need a group of 30 million crying and moaning about a war (That they started) that ended over 40 years ago. How will we ever be able to progress as a country with that rubbish? Let them leave and lets start from scratch.

Just my thoughts and feelings.
^ Frustration is bad for your health.
Take 500 Naira. Go buy yourself some beer.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 5:45am On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

What you are seeing from illekeh is a woman/man trying to save face after him and his animal bro got slapped silly. Didn't you also read when they claimed igbo ppl are complaining about their support yet not one have done so. grin

Just sit in the side and watch the comedy show cause I sure am

Gathering cheerleaders, I see.

Don't go and get ready for your party. Be talking nna nna about Ilekeh grin grin
Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 5:47am On Nov 08, 2015
[size=28pt]I hope more of my Yoruba brothers show their support online....... because e be like say Biafra battle dey only online. embarassed embarassed[/size]

8 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by ikechu1278: 5:48am On Nov 08, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
I entered a car yesterday,in Abuja, a co-persanger and the driver was an I igbo men, these both pigs kept ranting biafran bla bla bla! After ranting like 20mins, I only ask them a ?, they became Dumb till I reach my destination. I asked them if they actualy want biafra, why didn't they 1st move down to biafran soil already to join those agitating to speed up the suceession. I magine we wake up this morning to discorver no igboi among us, in lagos,abuja,kano,etc, then we'l take them serious. Boko haram nearly finish them in NE, ojukwu ask them to come home,they refuse but they want biafra. Yeye people. Infact I want them out of Lagos 1st.

Story!!!! Last time they moved back wet in happen, Una carry your fat @ss come chase am in igboland to drag us back to this hell hole. With this new one, Igbo are not leaving till that nation is divided and we are beyond positive Una can't come and invade our lands again and call it "saving one Nigeria". so when Una start the war you keep shouting about, we got several of our people right there and then in your land ready to fight Una right there and then.
Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by ichidodo: 5:50am On Nov 08, 2015
Qelvin:
We have had that yeriba sub human's bosses for breakfast time after time... goading this little piece of sh**t is merely a practice run...All yeriba e-war vets fear our blue fonts... observe how reluctant the b*tch niggaa engages our lines... like she/he knows we own this b**Tch.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by ikechu1278: 5:50am On Nov 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

Gathering cheerleaders, I see.

Don't go and get ready for your party. Be talking nna nna about Ilekeh grin grin

Oya why you dey cry for? Since I tok say I got party to go, na this is second time you whin about it. Shebi ppl no dey invite you to party?
Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 5:50am On Nov 08, 2015
johnsonjosbles:

[size=20pt]Seriously, which igbo man wants to live in the east?

You wonder why no notable igbo person clamors for biafra? yet they think Yoruba is their problem. Should Yorubas fight their battle? Are Yorubas holding them prisoner? Are we stopping them from moving to the east? embarassed embarassed

They're too scared because their businesses won't grow in the east. The east is not good for investment.
[/size]

8 Likes

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 5:52am On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

Oya why you dey cry for? Since I tok say I got party to go, na this is second time you whin about it. Shebi ppl no dey invite you to party?

lol so na night vigil party you dey go? grin You this silly boy, when you're supposed to be protesting ......

1 Like

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by ikechu1278: 5:53am On Nov 08, 2015
ichidodo:
We have had that yeriba sub human's bosses for breakfast time after time... goading this little piece of sh**t is merely a practice run...All yeriba e-war vets fear our blue fonts... observe how reluctant the b*tch niggaa engages our lines... like she/he knows we own this b**Tch.

Hilarious!!!!

If thus is how he/she act when slap, next time someone BIKO I dey beg, CC me so i can watch am. Biko.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. by Ilekeh(f): 5:54am On Nov 08, 2015
ikechu1278:

Hilarious!!!!

If thus is how he/she act when slap, next time someone BIKO I dey beg, CC me so i can watch am. Biko.

See you, I can just imagine you jumping for joy because you've now got a cheerleader. Effeminate albino gorilla embarassed embarassed

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign / Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" / ‘onnoghen Still CJN’ – Supreme Court Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.