Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] (241630 Views)

Hidden Diamonds / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Missmossy(f): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
Thrilling piece,thumbs up.

2 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yorhmienerd(m): 5:34am On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
What a wonderful epic.

Have been reading ghostly but have decided to come out of my shell

Nice so far

Waiting for the next update
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Mutaino7(m): 8:02am On Aug 03, 2016
You but love this guy.... op more muse to your mind
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Vidamia(m): 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
ironkurtain, no let me call eric to come torture you because you keep my blood on line since you no update.. ....
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 3:46am On Aug 06, 2016
Vidamia:
ironkurtain, no let me call eric to come torture you because you keep my blood on line since you no update.. ....

cheesy cheesy ......well Eric cant be reached on the phone because he is too busy bringing the BOOM! on some unfortunate group of people.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yusufibrahim(m): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2016
Then I guess we have no other choice than to call Dance to do the job.............. Good morning ironkuetain
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yorhmienerd(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
ironkurtain Abeg give us our weekly update biko. in *Adekunle voice* Na beg I dey beg ooo.. Abeg oo
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by orijintv(m): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
Iknow Oga Chima Wnt Disappoint Me This Weekend smiley
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
Have patience pls.....i'm still working on the updates.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by kingphilip(m): 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
ironkurtain:
good evening boss

Till when should we be expecting please
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 2:58am On Aug 07, 2016
kingphilip:
good evening boss

Till when should we be expecting please

I will update some on Sunday Evening. I'm trying to finish the story without rushing it. It's already finished in my head but when i start writing, i find out that the dialogues seem unending sad sad
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 07, 2016
ironkurtain:
I Emailed you but you didn't reply or it wasn't delivered?
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 7:39am On Aug 07, 2016
STARLETPBN1:

I Emailed you but you didn't reply or it wasn't delivered?

I didnt receive ur email. I just checked my email inbox. Maybe it wasnt delivered.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
ironkurtain:

I didnt receive ur email. I just checked my email inbox. Maybe it wasnt delivered.
Hope your email on the first page of this story is active?
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by motion78(m): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
Gud nyt silverkurtain.pls make ur update to be well detailed. Pls try notify me when the food don done
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by kingphilip(m): 2:12am On Aug 08, 2016
ironkurtain:

I will update some on Sunday Evening. I'm trying to finish the story without rushing it. It's already finished in my head but when i start writing, i find out that the dialogues seem unending sad sad
you churn out good pieces boss take all the time.

Hope our baby is doing well
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Oladim001(m): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2016
ironkurtain:

sunday evening and this is monday morning. still waiting oo.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 5:59am On Aug 09, 2016
STARLETPBN1:

Hope your email on the first page of this story is active?

damien0224@gmail.com
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Vidamia(m): 6:02am On Aug 09, 2016
ironkurtain......Why nah
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 6:11am On Aug 09, 2016
Vidamia:
ironkurtain......Why nah

I'm really sorry for the disappointment. Something came up during the weekend so i couldnt post the updates.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Vidamia(m): 6:17am On Aug 09, 2016
ironkurtain:

I'm really sorry for the disappointment. Something came up during the weekend so i couldnt post the updates.
apology not accept unless you update.......Eric know better
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 6:29am On Aug 09, 2016
Vidamia:

apology not accept unless you update.......Eric know better

Okay oo cheesy cheesy pls come back in 6 hours.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yorhmienerd(m): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2016
Okay boss. We understand

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 11:37am On Aug 09, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Okay boss. We understand

Thanks wink
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2016
Suzanne quickly entered the car and tossed the ammos at Alex. She slammed the door shut and hurriedly loaded the automatic assault rifle.

"Here they come", Alex said when he saw the two Chevy SUV that were menacingly approaching them and tightened his grip on his weapon. "Try not to get hit little sister", he said to Suzanne. "I dont want you dying on me".

"Same goes to you", Suzanne replied and immediately pressed a button on the steering wheel. The screen on the dashboard switched on. She pressed another button and a clear camera view of the road behind the car appeared on the screen. Then she pressed another button beside her seat and reclined it completely.

As the Chevys menacingly approached them, the side windows of the two vehicles winded down and men popped out with sub machine guns in their hands and aiming at the Range Rover. Susanne cocked the rifle and pulled out one of her handguns.

"Remember to keep your head down.....and when the bullets come flying at us, you better return them", Suzanne said to Alex and aimed the weapon at the car front windscreen.

She shot several rounds through the glass and Alex raised a foot to kick out what was left of the shattered front windscreen. As he did so, Suzanne shifted the gear to reverse, lowered her body. She rested her rifle on the dashboard after the windscreen came off. Alex also did the same. Suzanne then focused on the screen on the dashboard and hit the gas pedal. They can now hear the sound of Chevys' roaring engine, and it was getting closer and closer as the tyres of the Range Rover screeched out loud and the vehicle started racing backwards.

Then a loud and unending chatterings of numerous machine guns rented the air, signifying the intentions of the armed occupants of both Chevy SUVs. The Range Rover's side and rearview mirrors got destroyed when the bullets started rattling the vehicle. In their crouched position, Suzanne and Alex shot back at them as Suzanne controlled the Range Rover she was racing backwards with her sights on the screen on the dashboard.

But like a hurricane packed with alot of ferocity, the endless barrage of bullets prevented them from getting a good aim at the men. The slugs whizzed above their head as they flew into the car. The seats got severely shredded and the backscreen shattered as the leads destroyed the interior of the vehicle. Many more hit the front of the car, destroying its fender and leaving the headlamps in pieces.

"Goddamnit!", Suzanne fumed and dislodged the empty magazine. "It's like those assh@les got enough bullets to wage a f@cking world war!!", she bawled.

Alex rammed in a fresh magazine in her rifle and reloaded he's. "I knew the sh!t gonna get real....but not this real!!", he said breathlessly as he raised his weapon and shot back at the cars chasing them.

"Sh!t!", Suzanne groaned after a bullet ricocheted off the steering wheel and left her with a flesh wound on her arm.

"Are you shot?", Alex asked when he saw the blood dripping from her wound.

"Just a graze", Suzanne replied.

Alex cursed and shot at the men wildly. "Where the f@ck is he?", he muttered as he emptied his clip.

2 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Donpeteranking(m): 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ironkurt hey is the king of the ghost readers pls wadda Bleep is happening i mean literali i started reading bloodline epilogue 5days ago now i hav caught up with the story and i have hoped it wud hav bin complete.aniway no probs. and i forget to mention. YOUR STORY IS A BLOCKBUSTER YOU RE THE BEST ALL IN ONE. PS(kindly end dix suspense is killing me)
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yusufibrahim(m): 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
Sir ironkuetain u did great....... God Bless sir
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
"Who the f@ck is that guy?", the man in the front seat muttered as they all stared at the biker.

Then the driver took the binoculars from the man beside him. "I dont know what he is up to", he muttered as he took a closer look through the binoculars. "But it seems like he wants to ride back at us".

"Then kill that motherfucker!!", Gus bawled.

"Get him", Lucas ordered.

"With pleasure", the man in the front seat muttered and quickly unbuckled his seat belt. He cocked the UMP-45 submachine gun he was carrying and slided his big body out of the car with alot of eagerness. He strode to the front of the SUV and stood there legs apart. And then he slipped his finger that was itching for some action on the trigger of the weapon and stared at the biker who was several metres away with a hard keen look on his face.

"Hey Eric!.....", Alex's desperate voice rang out of Eric's Bluetooth. "Where the f@ck are you?, we need your Bro-force assistance.....we are being overwhelmed here!".

Eric stared at the SUV standing at a distance with the figure of a man infront of it. "I will be there in a minute", he said to Alex. "Let me get past this roadblock", he continued and calmly unbuttoned his trench coat.

"What f@cking roadblock?!".

Eric ignored the question and pulled out one of the matchetes from inside his coat. He slided the big knife behind him and gripped the motorbike brake lever with one hand. Then he turned the throttle with the other hand and the back wheel burned rubber as he revved the engine of the bike.

The gunman saw the cloud of smoke raised by the screeching tyre and tightened his grip on the weapon. "Come on you motherfucker", he murmured and aimed his weapon at the biker

Then Eric released the brake lever and the powerbike sprinted forward with alot of speed. He kept a steady gaze and maintained a firm grip on the handles as the bike raced towards gunman at a neck-break speed.

"Kill that fool!", Gus barked at the man as the bike approached their position. "Kill him!!".

This prompted the man to stroke the trigger of the automatic firearm. His big arms buckled as the weapon stammered out loud and sent volleys of bullets at the incoming bikeman.

Eric saw the flash of flame and then the echo of the gunfire. He swerved the bike from side to side as the bullets whizzed past him and ricocheted on the surface of the road. Then he took a hunched position and gave the engine a harder throttle. The powerbike roared out loud and its massive horsepowers delivered a monstrous torque to the back wheel that made the bike to lift it's front wheel. Eric maintained the balance of the motorbike as it sprinted towards the gunman on one wheel.

The gunman glanced at the incoming metal-monster racing towards him on one wheel and quickly reached for the ammos in the inner pocket of his black jacket. Eric tightened his grips on the bike handle as he speedily approached the man, making his timings and slowly moving his foot over the back brake lever while the gunman dislodged the empty magazine and hurriedly loaded a fresh one. As he cocked and raised the weapon to an aim, Eric quickly reached for the matchete tucked behind him and at the same time, hit the back brake lever. The sudden deceleration jerked the bike and made its front wheel to swing back to its former position. And also gave more power to the matchete that Eric had pulled out and sent flying towards the gunman as the bike front wheel landed on the asphalt. The matchete flew with lightening speed towards its target.

The man let out a blood curdling groan when the matchete hit him. Its entire blade found its way into his guts and almost knocked him off his feet. With his hand still holding up the SMG and a big patch of blood forming on his inner wear, the man dropped to his knees with alot of blood spurting out of his mouth and the other hand gripping the handle of the big knife in his guts. Perhaps making a futile attempt to pull it out.

Then Eric throttled the motorbike as he raced towards the man. And snatched the UMP45 from the man's weak grip as the bike zoomed past the dying man.

The driver immediately cocked his handgun and jumped out of the car. He swung the weapon in the direction of the biker and took an aim. But it was too late for any action as he stood with his weapon pointed and stare at the bike disappear down the road. Then he turned his eyes to his colleague, the gunman. He was dead and laid face down on the ground with the blade of the matchete protruding from his back.

"This sh!t was a fu@king bad idea!!". That's what the driver heard as he entered the SUV. And it was Lucas barking at Gus on top of his voice.

"First, they set that guy and his family free and killed our men", Lucas continued angrily. "Then they hit us from behind and killed a car-load of our men. Now one of my best men just took a big f@cking knife to the chest right infront of me!!", Lucas glared at Gus. "These are goddamn professional!, especially that 'Johnny Blaze' that just killed my man with a butcher knife!!", he said furiously. "And you are telling me that this woman aint getting any help from your man's organization?", he asked.

"The biker.....", the driver began as he slammed the door shut. "I think he is going after the rest of the guys", he continued.

Lucas and Gus glanced at each other.

"Give me your phone", Gus demanded.

"For what?", Lucas asked.

"Give me your damn phone!, i need to make a phone call".

Lucas sighed and tossed his cellphone to Gus after taking it out of his pocket. Gus quickly dialled a number and waited impatiently as the line ringed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by orijintv(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
My man. . i knew u werent gonn disappoint me
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Donpeteranking(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
IRONKURTAIN U WICKED O U for nor just post at all this suspensence has a choking effect on me beta kum and end it b4 it kills me

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (42) (Reply)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / Iyawo Nylon Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.