Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] (241626 Views)

Hidden Diamonds / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Donpeteranking(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
ALl the same thanks for the update u re the boss
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by iAreMozelle(m): 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
And he will be viewing this topic even knowing fully well that we're expecting more but he's still keeping us on errr what do they call this word... Suspence oh!!

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
I'm sorry guys i have to stop here. I'm too busy to type now. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yorhmienerd(m): 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ironkurtain please in the name of the God you serve; give us more, the suspence is killing. More energy to you sir! and more knowledge to your brain box.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
The lady of the house bought a pallet or perhaps a bridge of chicken.....or whatever S.I unit for measuring numerous chicken and she is ready to rip my arms off if i dont stop typing. I promise to make it worth the wait this weekend. Atleast you all now know what to expect. Take care.

2 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Donpeteranking(m): 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
Iron it is not fair ooo do sumtin b4 xumtin do me o
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by holysin5683(m): 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
ironkurtain:
The lady of the house bought a pallet or perhaps a bridge of chicken.....or whatever S.I unit for measuring numerous chicken and she is ready to rip my arms off if i dont stop typing. I promise to make it worth the wait this weekend. Atleast you all now know what to expect. Take care.
yes family first I would do d same, is dat nt so master p
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by honourable356(m): 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
ironkurtain:
Heheehehehehehehehehehehe I can relate with this... Say hello to the lady of the house for me. And hey take your time... I trust you will make it worthwhile... We can wait. Cheers!
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yorhmienerd(m): 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
ironkurtain:

Take your time bro
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by holysin5683(m): 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
Donpeteranking:
IRONKURTAIN U WICKED O U for nor just post at all this suspensence has a choking effect on me beta kum and end it b4 it kills me
U never die
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Osaze20091: 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
Bro please help us clear the roadblock small now,we are eagerly wait for your update....thumb up
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
Please sir, you are really starving us ooo.... Don't fail us during the weekend as you promised ook
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Donpeteranking(m): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
holysin5683:
U never die
Remain small
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yorhmienerd(m): 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
STARLETPBN1:
Please sir, you are really starving us ooo.... Don't fail us during the weekend as you promised ook

Typical nl writer, promise n fail
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
yorhmienerd:

Typical nl writer, promise n fail

Are you watching the olympic football?
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by boladex1: 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
ironkurtain:

when are you updating the story you were starving your fans
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
Eric throttled the motorbike and raced towards the other two SUVs. He could now see them. And as he got closer, he saw the vivid flashes caused by the fierce exchange of gunfires between the men in the Chevy SUVs and the occupants in the Range Rover, with echoes of gunshots rumbling out like thunder. The few cars that approached the wild gunfight on the highway, screeched to a stop at the side of the road or made a wild U-turn to flee from the deadly scrimmage.

"We are running out of ammo!", Suzanne gasped as she turned the steering in her proned position, raising the SKS rifle above her head to let off shots at the cars chasing them. "Where the hell is he?", she asked Alex.

"Eric goddamnit!, where the f@ck are you!!", Alex's blurted out and reached for his handgun after the assault rifle ran out of ammo.

"On my way", said Eric, slinging the SMG he had acquired from Lucas' man on his shoulder as he speedily approached the two Chevy SUVs from behind. "You guys have to stop shooting. You are only putting strays bullets in flight and i dont wanna get hit", he added and pulled out the second matchete from inside his coat, with his eyes focused on the gunman leaning out of the left backdoor window of the chevy on left.

"You better be close enough to do whatever it is you wanna do to these wild cowboys!", Suzanne said breathlessly after she and Alex stopped shooting at the men. "Cos it's our bullets that is preventing them from finishing the job".

"Yeah......and talking about what i intend to do....", Eric tightened his grip on the matchete handle as he zoomed closer to the cars. ".....if you hear me say 'stop!', you hit the brakes like you have never done before".

"Why?", Suzanne asked with a puzzled tone in her voice.

"I intend to throw some cars around", Eric replied.

"Wait...what??", Alex looked at Suzanne when he heard Eric's answer.

Suzanne smiled and glanced at Alex as she struggled with the steering wheel. "Stunt one o one huh?,.....you got it", she muttered while Alex asked her what Eric meant by throwing a car around

The gunman dislodged the empty magazine from the Ak-47, rammed in a fresh one and took an aim at the Range Rover they were chasing. He noticed that the occupants in the car werent shooting back at them, he lowered his weapon and bawled at the driver to move faster. Then as he raised his weapon again to shoot, he noticed a different noise among the loud gunfires and screeching of tyres going on around him. It sounded like a bike and it seemed to be coming from behind. He immediately turned to take a look.......and a big knife got embedded in his skull.

Eric released his grip on the matchete and immediately grabbed the loaded Automat Kalashnikov that was falling out of the hand of dead man dangling out of the Chevy backdoor window. He swung the weapon at the other occupants who were not aware of what was going, aiming at the man leaning out of the right backdoor window and stroked the trigger.

Expended bullet casing started littering the highway as the 'Chopper' stuttered out loud and sent slugs that shredded the man's back. Eric redirected the assault rifle to the driver's position as the weapon continued spitting bullets into the SUV and the slugs left craters on the driver's head and torso. And then sent leads that left the man sitting beside the driver, slumped with his heavily bleeding perforated head on the dashboard.

Eric quickly throttled the bike and dropped the assault rifle that had expended all the bullets in its magazine. He unslung the submachine gun and he moved the bike closer to driver's position of the vehicle that was still speeding along the highway with its dead occupants. Then he put his arm across the dead driver and pointed the weapon at second Chevy, aiming at the position of its driver.

The weapon buckled and sent volleys of bullets at the other SUV when Eric stroked its trigger. The slugs shattered the door windscreen and killed the driver before he could react. More leads rattled the vehicle and made the other occupants to duck for cover. Then Eric aimed and took out one of its front tyres, causing the vehicle to start swerving side to side and throwing its armed occupants off balance and making them unable to send their reply.

Then Eric dropped the weapon and reached for the steering wheel of the first Chevy SUV. "Stop!", he bawled at his Bluetooth device and then grabbed it

Suzanne heard the order and immediately slammed her foot on the brake. The Range Rover grinded to a screeching halt. Then she and Alex braced themselves up as both Chevys hurtled towards their car at blinding speed.

With just a few seconds to an impending fatal collison, Eric gave the steering wheel of the first Chevy a sharp turn to the right before he quickly moved the bike away from the vehicle and to safety. This made the vehicle to make a sharp swerve to the right and it ended up impacting the front side of the Range Rover with its front wing.

The collision flipped the Chevy to its side and almost threw it in the air. And got thrown in the path of the other Chevy that was still swerving out of control.

Eric screeched his bike to a halt and watched as the violent collision between the two SUVs left one Chevy leaving bits and pieces of its part on the freeway as it somersaulting endlessly, while the other one ended standing on its side in a ditch beside the highway.

Seeing that the engine of the car was still running and no one hurt by the massive jolt that shook the Range Rover, Suzanne immediately hit the gear and the gas pedal. She made a quick a 180 degree turn and drove what was left of the badly damaged car to where the Chevys had stopped rolling. She grinded to a halt beside Eric's bike and forcefully opened the door that was stuck with curses and immediately headed to the back of the car.

Alex quietly got down from the car and stared as Suzanne pulled out another automatic weapon and headed towards the second Chevy. Then he sighed and turned his gaze to Eric who glanced at him with a weak smile on his face.

"Dude you are a f@cking lunatic.....do you know that?", Alex began at his brother. "Why the f@ck you wanna do that to us?", he asked.

"You are welcomed", Eric replied indifferently and dipped his hand in the inner pocket of his trench coat.

Then a loud automatic gunfires rented the air as Suzanne finished off the occupants in the second Chevy SUV that survived the mangling crash. She cursed out loud as she did so. Alex and Eric stared at her until she was done shooting the men to pieces.

"And i think she is in that time of the month", Alex pointed at Suzanne as she approached them with alot of anger written on her face.

"Yeah you gotta be careful", Eric said and took out a pouch from the inner pocket of his coat. He tossed it to Alex. "That's the diamonds. Give it to mother", he said to Alex and wrapped his hands around the handle of the bike.

"But the job is not yet complete", Alex protested after glancing at the pouch given to him. "We still have to get Gus and Lucas".

"Well that's your job", Eric said and revved the engine of the bike. "I have to go accomplish mine.....Besides, all the obstacles have being well taken care of", he jerked his head at the Chevys. "So i dont think you will be needing my help".

Then Eric throttled the motorbike and zoomed away before his twin brother could say anything. Suzanne grabbed more ammos from the trunk and slammed it shut.

"We better get going", she said to Alex and handed him some gun magazines. "Gus is far far ahead of us. So we have some catching up to do before he escapes", she continued.

"He won't", Alex muttered as both of the entered the battered Range Rover. "Chris are you still with us", Alex muttered to his bluetooth.

"Yeah.....", Chris voice replied.

"What the hell have you been doing all the time we were taking fire?".

"I have been listening to all the calamity going on like its some music being played on the radio".

"Alright then, we want you to give us the coordinates of Gus position".

"You got it chief".

Suzanne smiled and hit the gas pedal. She made a U-turn and started heading towards the direction being given to them by Chris.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
Gotta put the baby to bed....please you guys should give me some minutes.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Emmyphey(m): 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hehe who missed me ? Ironkurtain continue
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by orijintv(m): 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
Bad Guy !! I see u Oga Chima
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yorhmienerd(m): 7:30am On Aug 14, 2016
Ride on Boss.. I think the baby should have slept since now
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by boladex1: 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
where are thou ironkurtain
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Donpeteranking(m): 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
I nor even knw why suspense de among the characteristics of literature..
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by drippingink3: 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
This one na pepsi ask for more
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Ojusco(m): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
Emmyphey:
Hehe who missed me ? Ironkurtain continue
who wan miss u? who art thou?
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yorhmienerd(m): 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
ironkurtain:

Yea, any problem
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by oluwashedy: 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
I want more
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Essyprity(f): 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
U for just name d story 'continuous bloodshed' e no dey end?
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
Essyprity:
U for just name d story 'continuous bloodshed' e no dey end?

My sister abeg no vex o we are now in the final stages. grin grin
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yorhmienerd(m): 11:27am On Aug 16, 2016
ironkurtain:

My sister abeg no vex o we are now in the final stages. grin grin
Replying comments when you suppose sama us update
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Ojusco(m): 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
oluwashedy:
I want more
More what?
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by oluwashedy: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ojusco:
More what?
Updates

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (42) (Reply)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / Iyawo Nylon Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.