Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] (241631 Views)

Hidden Diamonds / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yusufibrahim(m): 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nice work boss
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Ojusco(m): 3:54am On Aug 17, 2016
Emmyphey:
Hehe who missed me ? Ironkurtain continue
Nobody
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Aremu15(m): 7:46am On Aug 17, 2016
Oga Ironkurtain I Dey Wait Oh
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Ojusco(m): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
Keep waiting because a patient dog eats d fatest BONE!!!.....lolz
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by vickkydgreat(m): 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
Ojusco:
Keep waiting because a patient dog eats d fatest BONE!!!.....lolz

My guy dats an olden days proverb a patient dog dis days will eat nothing
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Vidamia(m): 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
Ironcurtain, do i have to sacrifice to osun/oshogbo before you will update
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by slimsue(f): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
You people shld be calm oo till weekend. I know Ironkurtain will not fail us. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Ojusco(m): 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
vickkydgreat:

My guy dats an olden days proverb a patient dog dis days will eat nothing
i concur
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yorhmienerd(m): 6:26am On Aug 20, 2016
Ojusco:
i concur
Lmao
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Ojusco(m): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
slimsue:
You people shld be calm oo till weekend. I know Ironkurtain will not fail us. smiley smiley
wat makes you tinks so?
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Oladim001(m): 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
Updates oo..
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yorhmienerd(m): 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
Oladim001:
Updates oo..
Keep waiting like waiting fo CHANGE to happen
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Kingson01(m): 12:37am On Aug 21, 2016
Lovely story and nice right up
thumb up man
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 12:45am On Aug 21, 2016
The loud crashing sound and blood curdling screams of several men rasping out of the speakers of the two way radio filled the SUV. Then silence followed.

The driver glanced at Lucas and Gus.

"Ben what's going on?", the driver spoke on the radio mouthpiece and waited for a reply.

There was none.

"Ben?!", he barked out and still got no answer. Just silence.

The driver sighed with a downcast gaze as the silence got longer. Then he looked at Lucas and shook his head.

Lucas knew what that gesture meant. That all the men in both vehicles are dead or dying. He too sighed and glared at Gus who was still waiting for the call he was making to be answered.

"Gimme the f@cking phone!", Lucas blurted out and angrily snatched the cellphone from Gus' hand. "Cant you see whoever the f@ck you are calling ain't answering the damn call you fool!", he waved the cellphone at Gus face and angrily threw the device on the floor. Gus glanced at his hand that held the cellphone and looked at Lucas with the face of a highly insulted man.

Lucas heaved a deep sigh and weakly rested his back on the car seat back cushion, muttering some inaudible words.....curses. He stared ahead with a clenched jaw and alot of anger written on his face as he wondered how everything went bad so quickly. When it dawned to him that he had lost almost all his men, the look on his face turned into a desperate one.

It's just a matter of time before the news gets out. The news about what happened to his men. And when it does, rivals gangs will begin to move into his territory. And also take over his operations because he no longer has any 'muscle'. Alot of these rivals, he rubbed the wrong way, wont go easy on him when they come for him.

These thoughts made Lucas to keep rubbing his forehead to wipe away the beads of sweats. Then he paused for a moment and turned his focus at Gus. Lucas stared at him with a suspicious look on his face and turned away still bearing the suspicious look.

"What should we do boss?", the driver asked as Lucas continued. "We have to move fast because those guys are probably on their way.....coming to get us", he continued.

"I think he is right", Gus agreed with the driver. "We better get moving.......so as to go make new plans with new strategies on how to get those motherfucker!",

"No", Lucas muttered.

"What?".

Lucas looked at Gus. "Let's just give them what they want", then he reached inside his suit jacket and pulled out a pistol. "Sorry man", Lucas apologized and pointed the handgun at Gus. "I think this business of ours is over", he said coldly.

Gus glanced at the handgun and stared at Lucas with a smirk. Then he looked at the driver who stared back at him with a sinister look through the rearview mirror.

"So, this is how it is huh?", Gus said coolly and looked at Lucas.

"Yeah, this is how it is", Lucas replied with a keen eyes on Gus as he reached for the cellphone on the floor. "You of all people know what happens after a failed business venture".

"Yeah....you cut your losses"

"That's right my friend. But in this case, not only am i taking losses, but it seems like i'm also being set up".

"I'm also taking alot of losses here man!...... my own men are also there dead or dying!. Do you think i would let all these sh!ts to happen just to set you up?", man that's total bullsh!t".

"Whatever man", Lucas muttered and cocked the handgun. "To me this is a f@cking set-up.....Dont you think so?", he asked the driver.

"Yeah", the driver nodded. "To me all these bullsh!ts that just happened seems like a ploy to have someone get f@cked in the ass", he said.

"Right. And this is what happens if anyone tries to f@ck Lucas in the ass", Lucas muttered.

"So.....what are you gonna do?,... shoot me in your car?", Gus asked.

"No....i intend to make another deal", Lucas replied. "But this time, with that woman....like asking her what's in it for me if i hand you over to her".

Gus chuckled and pursed his lips.

"So this is what's gonna happen", Lucas began and waved the cellphone at Gus. "I want you to call that woman and give me the phone when she answers the call", he continued and dropped the device on Gus' laps.

Gus chuckled again. "So do you wanna do this after what we had between us?", he asked Lucas.

"Like i said, i'm only a business man", Lucas replied. "The only thing we had between us is business".

Gus sighed and stared at Lucas as the man pointed the gun at his chest and gestured at the cellphone. Then he slowly picked up the phone and glanced at Lucas several times as he dialled a number. Lucas stared at Gus keenly as the line rang. Gus stared back at him as he held the phone close to his ear.

The line rang for about ten seconds before a female's voice came out of phone speaker, making Lucas to immediately reached for it. Then with a sudden move, Gus threw the cellphone at him and device stunned Lucas when it met his face . With the same quick move, Gus immediately went for the gun in his hand. He got hold of pistol and redirected its muzzle at the driver.

Several shots rang out before the driver could react. The bullets went through the back of the seat and splattered blood on the steering wheel and dashboard when they exited from driver's chest. The driver slumped dead over the steering wheel as Gus and Lucas struggled with the weapon. Gus was stronger and he stunned Lucas again with several blows and disarmed him. Then Gus strucked him again, held the man down and jammed the gun barrel against his temple. And pulled the trigger.

Brain matter splattered all over the back seat and on Gus suit jacket when the handgun barked out. Gus shot Lucas two more times on the chest and casually took out a handkerchief from his pocket.

"Now you should worry about the devil f@cking you in the ass in hell my friend", he muttered as he wiped the blood and brain matter stain on his cloth.

Then Gus immediately got out of the car and dragged Lucas dead body out of the back seat. He laid the body on the ground and also did the same to the slained driver, not minding the motorists that stopped to watch his activity. When he was done, he grabbed Lucas cellphone and slided in the driver seat of the SUV. He brought life to the engine and hit the gas pedal.

As the car screeched and hit the highway, Gus reached into one of the pockets of his suit jacket. He rummaged in the pocket quite hastily and took out a card. Then he ran his eyes on the fine prints on the card and reached for Lucas' cellphone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 1:19am On Aug 21, 2016
Zack slammed the phone on its hook and immediately grabbed the woollen grey jacket hanging on the chair of his desk.

"We gotta go partner....some serious sh!t is going down", he said to Allen with some eagerness in his voice as he slipped into his jacket. "We are getting alot of phonecalls and reports about a deadly car chase that resulted into a wild gunfights at the highway in Route 82", he continued.

Allen, who seemed unconcerned by Zack's sudden action, heard the news and immediately got up from his seat. He hurriedly put on his gun holster and grabbed his coat. "Any victims?", he asked as he did so.

"Alot....according to the callers", Zack replied. "One said there is a van full of roasted men, another called to report a bloody civil war going on in the highway. Squad cars and a SWAT team are now heading to the location".

Then both men hurriedly left their office.

"Do you think it's them?", Zack asked as both of them walked with quick strides through the well lit and busy corridor in the third floor of the police department.

"Of course it's them", Allen replied.

"These guys are taking this gang or turf war....or whatever reason for killing each other to a whole new level", Zack sighed. "Throughout my career as a cop, i have never seen this scale of violence. What have gotten into them?", he asked.

Allen smirked as they reached the elevator. "I don't know", he replied to Zack's question and pressed the elevator button. "But my guess is they have decided to step it up a motherfucking notch", he continued and walked into the elevator after the door slided open. Zack followed suit.

Allen slided into the driver seat of the car and proceeded to fasten his seatbelt. Zack dropped his weight in the front passenger seat and did the same. Allen pressed the car start button and looked at the right pocket of his jacket as the car came to life. He slided his hand inside the pocket and took out his cellphone that was vibrating an incoming call. After curiously staring at the caller number for some moments, he glanced at Zack and pressed the answer button.

"Hello?", Allen began quietly in his deep voice.

"Hello!....is this detective Allen?!", a desperate voice rasped out of the cellphone earpiece.

"Yes".

"I want us to meet immediately!".

Allen glanced at Zack again. "And who is this that wants to meet me so urgently", he asked.

"This is Gus!".

Allen smiled and shifted the gear. "Oh...Mr Gus", he began with an elated voice. "I wasnt expecting your call....anyway, why the urgent meeting?", Allen asked, glancing at Zack who stared at him keenly and then put a foot on the gas pedal.

"I'm calling about what you told me....the last time we met", Gus said.

"Oh i see,....and i guess you are probably somewhere in Route 82, right?".

"Goddammit this is an urgent situation!, just tell me where you want us to meet!".

"Okay calm down sir.....are you being followed?".

"Maybe".

"Okay then", Allen thought for a while and then said, "I want you to take the next road leading back to the city and drive to The third Eastern river bridge. I will send some squad cars to check every vehicle coming and going there so as to keep you safe. And i want you to stay calm.", Allen concluded and ended the phone call.

"What was that about?", Zack asked with a confused look as Allen drove the car out of the police department building parking lot.

"It's Gus", Allen replied.

"I damn well know that it was Gus that just called you", Zack retorted. "But what i dont know is when and how did you get in contact with him without me knowing about it", he asked intently. "And why the urgent meeting?", he asked again

"I think he wants to give us some informations.....", Allen answered the last question. "....and also in need of our protection", he continued and looked at Zack with a faint smile on his face.

"Protection?", Zack got more confused and abit irritated by the expression on Allen's face. "Protection from what?.....is there anything going on between you and Gus that i'm not aware of?", he asked again.

Allen ignored the question and kept a steady gaze on the road as he accelerated the car. Seeing his partner's unwillingness to answer the question, Zack heaved a sigh and remained silent with a thoughtful look on his face. The silence between the men dragged on for about a minute before Zack sighed again.

"If there is anything....or infos concerning this case that you are hiding from me, i think now is the time to spill it out man", Zack said quietly and coldly without look at Allen. "Because i wouldnt want to see a partner get slammed for a violation of 'Code of conduct'....".

"You will get everything you want to know when we get hold of Gus", Allen said indifferently as he worked the steering wheel.

"But i still wanna know what You know", Zack said. "And......and why the hell is Gus in Route 82?", he muttered thoughtfully.

Allen heard it and smiled. "That's a very good question....why the hell is Gus in Route 82", Allen repeated the question and looked at Zack. "Gus, the man who is suspected to be the leader of one of Easthill crime families, calling the cops for protection.....and in the place that just got turned into a gang war battlefield.

Both men stared at themselves for a few seconds before Allen turned his eyes back to the road.

"Do you still have doubts that Gus has something to do with all the gruesome killings going on in the city through out this week, if not the person ordering it?", Allen then asked Zack. "Do you still think he is not the leader of one of Easthill mafias".

Zack nodded his head slowly several times. "So how long have you known this?", he asked quietly.

"Long enough", Allen replied.

"And you didnt even care tell your partner all these findings?", Zack sounded abit upset.

"You always doubted Gus' involvement in all these killings everytime i brought it up", Allen muttered. "And being the new guy in this city, i decided to thread lightly because i didnt know how things operated here....just as you said the first time we met. Besides, i have my own way of solving cases. And it usually dont involve doing things by the book", he continued.

Then Zack thought for a while and said, "Alright then.....", deciding that solving the case at hand was more important. "But what makes you think that he gonna give us the informations that we need?", he asked. "Why would he want our protection if he is the leader of a mafia?,.....isnt that against one of their so called rules?".

"The man is in a big dilemma", Allen replied. "He is on the losing side of this gang conflict and seem to have realized that he is up against something very scary. You have seen how all those gangsters were killed and you will also agree with me that we are seeing an unusually high casualty rate for men like that".

"But those guys are Hector's men", Zack noted.

"Yeah......", Allen nodded. "But remember that Hector is Gus friend and his affiliate. "Which means that Gus could have Hector carry out some of his dirty jobs and hits because that's what Hector is very good at".

"So what happened?, do you have any clue of what's going on or the reason for this gang war?", Zack asked.

"Well, first of all, this is not a gang war", Allen replied. "This is a gang annihilation going on".

"Gang annihilation?", Zack said the words like it was his first time of hearing them.

"Of course", Allen nodded his head. "And the person or group meting it out on these guys are extremely vicious, scarier and very smooth; unlike any other gang in this country. Think about all those horrible killings and how it was done", Allen continued. "The hospital, the strip club,....you and i saw that horror show in the massage parlour, and other bodies being found in certain places. And these are f@cking hardened criminals.....animals, some with body frames that puts fear in the heart of an average man. All of them killed like they were nothing".

"And despite the carnage, not a single trace was left for us to follow", Zack added.

"Yep".

"But this......'Butcher-factory' individuals that you are talking about", Zack began and uncomfortably moved his seatbelt. "What's their reason for opening up shop on Hector's men?, and why also go after Gus?", he asked.

"I can't really say the reasons for it. But what i know is it all started after a woman by the name, 'Betty Smith' was gunned down", Allen replied.

"I heard about that. They said it was an armed robbery attack", Zack said.

"That's what her so called 'business manager' made the detectives on the case to believe", Allen said. "That incident was a planned assassination carried out by Hector's men. And i believe the hit was ordered by Gus. Which explained why another attempt was made on that woman's life again in the hospital where she was admitted".

Zack nodded thoughfully.

"But unfortunately for the gunmen, those guys had gotten the wind of their plan and the gunmen ended up being killed in that second attempt", Allen continued.

"Then the retaliations...and the rest of this f@cked up situation began. They started killing Hector's men, including his partner Santos", Zack muttered. "And now going at Gus after they are done liquidating Hector's men.

"So that's why one of the powerful figures in the world of Easthill criminal organizations is calling the cops for help", Allen smiled and looked at Zack. "He f@cked with the wrong people. I bet that 'van full of roasted men' and the civil war going on in Route 82 are Gus' men being brutally and mercilessly taken out. So we have to make sure that he is safe cos a dead Gus wont give us what we need", Allen concluded.

Zack immediately grabbed the mouthpiece of the police radio from it's hook. He cleared his throat and relayed a message to the squad cars around the vicinity of the Third Eastern river bridge.

"We should also put out an APB on Hector", Zack suggested. "We have to get hold of him and make him talk. With the way things have turned out for his gang, i'm sure he will be willing to give us all the informations we need to bring down the other belligerent and stop the horror show".

"You are right", Allen agreed with a nod. "But it's probably too late for that", he muttered.

"Why?"

"Because, Hector is probably lying dead in a ditch or starting to rot in a trunk of an abandoned car".

Zack stared at Allen in silence.

"These guys wont be on Gus' ass if Hector is still alive. They started from the bottom and worked their way up to the top".

Zack sighed and started relaying more messages through the police radio with some urgency. Allen revved the engine of the car and quickly made a turn to the road leading to the bridge.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by zelaws: 6:43am On Aug 21, 2016
I love this.

[/quote] "What's their reason for opening up shop on Hector men?. Why also go after Gus?", he asked.[quote]
Ironkurtain
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Vidamia(m): 8:34am On Aug 21, 2016
your head dey there ironcurtain
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ferking(m): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2016
Thank you for the update, i was patiently waiting for it.please keep it coming oh
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by alleazardous(m): 9:23am On Aug 21, 2016
Thanks for the update man.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yusufibrahim(m): 9:24am On Aug 21, 2016
Confirm ironkurtain u too much joor
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yorhmienerd(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2016
Good, pls continue
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Orlolahdey(f): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2016
I want more.. keep rocking Ironkurtain
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
I posted the update in a hurry. That explain all the typos, but i have made the corrections.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Ojusco(m): 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
ironkurtain:
I posted the update in a hurry. That explain all the typos, but i have made the corrections.
Thanks for d update!!! show me more love by dropping more updates
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by orijintv(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
Tnx man
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by boladex1: 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
thanks for the update ironkurtain.

however its just too short for one to wait till next week.
there are too many plot still waiting for completion because the suspense its killing.

please come and continue the story
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Aremu15(m): 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
I Dey Gbadun U Oh
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Ojusco(m): 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
well done op
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yorhmienerd(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
Nice job
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Kingson01(m): 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
Plz cum post new epi nw[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Ojusco(m): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
OP where you dey oooooooo!!!?
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Ojusco(m): 7:16am On Aug 27, 2016
Ironkurtain Dont push me to pull the trigger!!! becos if i do na hell fire you go see yourself o!!! i go just wait make you finish dis tori before i show you that i'm a very smart sniPer.I Nor deY Miss o

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (42) (Reply)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / Iyawo Nylon Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.