Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,032 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash (14286 Views)

Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba / Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
Phame:
Why am I loving this? PH is not biafra , if anything, it is ND republic.
Waiting for 'IPOD' youths to touch one notherner or yoruba down there. Na den dem go know watsup.

Go and take monkey tail and sleep, the news is fake so stop rejoicing over nothing. A large part of Rivers & Delta state belongs to the Igbos and no amount of propaganda from your likes will change that. We will not cede any part of Igboland to anybody including Rivers.

15 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by mykemiley(f): 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
Sure surer surest...
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
abe4kom:

You don kill me! I give up.

See finishing grin grin

Na lie?
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by brize(m): 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
Phame:
Why am I loving this? PH is not biafra , if anything, it is ND republic.
Waiting for 'IPOD' youths to touch one notherner or yoruba down there. Na den dem go know watsup.
if i tell you how you guys started you will be suprised... From, he is a scam, why is he in london, then i came back to the zoo and kidnappers arrested him and demanded for ransom which was duely paid but still the kidnappers are still holding him... We threatened to protest but you guys called us online country and you tried your best to cover once again the eyes of our once divided brothers but they resisted and lead the protest... Now the protest is gaining more momentum and it's now touch any northern or South West person... Hmmmm oga i want you to cool down and watch the thing unfold, we follow our plans and not yours

20 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Go and take monkey tail and sleep, the news is fake so stop rejoicing over nothing. A large part of Rivers & Delta state belongs to the Igbos and no amount of propaganda from your likes will change that. We will not cede any part of Igboland to anybody including Rivers.
the guy is not even a rivers guy so dont waste ur time.
But sincerely this protest is not necessary.
let us put this Biafran thing against us, why must we be the tools to make Buharis govt ungovernable, and the worst is that its only our region it would affect.
Why cry cry cry.
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
lygn19:

the guy is not even a rivers guy so dont waste ur time.
But sincerely this protest is not necessary.
let us put this Biafran thing against us, why must we be the tools to make Buharis govt ungovernable, and the worst is that its only our region it would affect.
Why cry cry cry.

Exactly. I am not in support of all Biafra nonsense but I reply some lunatics here when they try to distort facts.

I think we should join hands with Buhari to move this nation forward. He has a good heart and means well for the country.

Our people don't like to hear. I smh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Iykopee(m): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
The yorubastard named ikwerre boy thinks PH residents arent on NL. I passed through aba road on my way to stadium road and there was no such incident anywhere..

17 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Obiagu1(m): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Will comment on confirmation of the report,

A news you've waited for days to hear but unfortunately, it's fake!
Don't you see internet and reality are poles apart?

While waiting for a confirmation, you can help yourself with this.

www.nairaland.com/2721852/biafrans-one-million-man-match

15 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Phame: 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

where were you when tonyebarcanista was here with facts on how ph does not belong to you landgrabbers?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Obiagu1(m): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Exactly. I am not in support of all Biafra nonsense but I reply some lunatics here when they try to distort facts.

I think we should join hands with Buhari to move this nation forward. He has a good heart and means well for the country.

As a graduate cleaner to an uneducated Hausa, you'll still be contented.

Guy seek for your bloodline.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
where I stay in Ph is one of the most peaceful place ever, every tribe is represented both even elite hausas from far away kano to both yoruba muslim nd Christains, my direct junior brothers best friend used to be a hausa christain before my brother left the country, I know once I was in a fast food and fulanis were passing with there cows, one of them saw me with this fast food nylon and a coke in my hand he was looking at me and I was like u go drink he said yes, I put my hand in the nykon Brought out another coke and gave to him,
why do we all want it to end thia way, if am anything in this life if I got admission into any university apart from my father my god father is a yoruba Alhaji, my moms best back then used to be an Edo woman from Esan,
why must it end like this, all this protest or cry for war or secession is not necessary. Please let it go.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Iykopee(m): 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Have u not been joining hands with hausa and yoruba to move Nigeria forward since 1960? What better result did u get?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Macelliot(m): 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
I know the OP well...
He himself is the owner of Radio-Niger-delta.
He goes by the name Aldrick Justice on facebook...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
Phame:
where were you when tonyebarcanista was here with facts on how ph does not belong to you landgrabbers?
Sometimes SILENCE is GOLDEN!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Phame: 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
brize:
if i tell you how you guys started you will be suprised... From, he is a scam, why is he in london, then i came back to the zoo and kidnappers arrested him and demanded for ransom which was duely paid but still the kidnappers are still holding him... We threatened to protest but you guys called us online country and you tried your best to cover once again the eyes of our once divided brothers but they resisted and lead the protest... Now the protest is gaining more momentum and it's now touch any northern or South West person... Hmmmm oga i want you to cool down and watch the thing unfold, we follow our plans and not yours
you dont need to follow our rules, do something drastic and, you'd get the result. I can assure u that you won't go without losing millions of your people to our bullets, if this is how you want to go about it. You guys rant a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Phame: 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
Macelliot:
I know the OP well...

He himself is the owner of Radio-Niger-delta.

He goes by the name Aldrick Justice on facebook...
so, is this news real?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Phame: 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
sure! Ph does not belong to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by jpphilips(m): 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
kingzizzy:
Which one is "Rivers state indigenes"? Many of the Biafra protesters are from Rivers state as well

Who told you? those Biafran Urchins are Igbos residing in ph, Police dealt with them at YKC yesterday .
Stup!d people, take your madness to the east is that too much to ask?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

lol... look at this one, forming star on Nairaland well I don't blame u sha its d mumus who give u star treatment, u are looking for attention so much that u went and put ur email address on Nairaland, looking for Apc contract...lol''' even if u like put ur phone number a looser is a looser.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Princess4eva(f): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
coolzeal:
A yoruba friend ask me: under what conditions would you support One Nigeria and let go of the Biafra struggle.

Here was my response:

1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri.
2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports...only local or minimal connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights...direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.
4. All federal governments agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC,e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
6. If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented, we can try one Nigeria and let's see if you Hausas and Yorubas will like it for a month. Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, e.t.c.

The yoruba friend replied: you can't be serious, this is wickedness. I said really? Don't you think Biafrans have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs? He was quiet for a few seconds and said: wow, you are right but it never occurred to me. I said, that's the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting love it and would love to maintain the status quo.

The Igbo people cannot clamour for and sustain a republic. Their garrulous nature won't let them. How far can this revolution go? It's already having K-leg even before take off. They can't even agree between themselves, na me be Ikwerre, na you be biafra . A kingdom divided against itself will fall surely.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by naijaking1: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

It's not GOLDEN to insinuate that you, Ijaw people own PH!
Let me guess, since 1970

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Macelliot(m): 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
Phame:
so, is this news real?
fake! He updated the news himself...
He is a pure Anti-Igbo guy..
We argue and fought alot on Fb...
His ass has been kicked many times...

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Cjrane2: 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
[size=18pt]

People, please ignore this thread floated by another yoruba liar.

Let him keep posting to himself under different moniker. Just ignore***
[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Macelliot(m): 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
jpphilips:

Who told you? those Biafran Urchins are Igbos residing in ph, Police dealt with them at YKC yesterday .
Stup!d people, take your madness to the east is that too much to ask?
Abok1 go and sleep..

Police arrested 20 guys during the last protest in PH...
About 18 of them are riverian indigenes...

12 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by coolitempa(f): 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
They think ijaws will be as tolerant as Yorubas.......kudos to the rivers people for showing who owns the land.... grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
Phame:
sure! Ph does not belong to them.
The status of PH as the exclusive of Ikwerre and Ijaw(Okrika) is non-negotiable. I don't have to engage in unproductive discussion on that subject with any outsider that wish to own our heritage. Personally, I allow people enjoy their fantasies while I watch in silence. The truth is that no rant can change reality. I can blab from today till tomorrow to claim that Accra is Ijaw's heritage. My blabbing won't change the reality on ground. I can blab that Kano is owned by Urhobos but that will only be a fantasy and wishful thinking. I don't honor some set of people with reply when it comes to this subject irrespective of level of friendship I have with them. It is a wasteful exercise my brother. The most important is that fact has been laid to bare and record has been set.

That's the ko-ko boss! Abeg make I shift from this thread!

God Bless You!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by coolzeal(m): 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
Princess4eva:

The Igbo people cannot clamour for and sustain a republic. Their garrulous nature won't let them. How far can this revolution go? It's already having K-leg even before take off. They can't even agree between themselves, na me be Ikwerre, na you be biafra . A kingdom divided against itself will fall surely.
All i'm seeing are millions of people marching peacefully in a well planned protest in Biafra states for their right and self determination. How has Nigeria fed you with nepotism, corruption, injustice, political instability, lack of social amenities? etc. Nigeria is a failed state and Biafra want out. You should do the same for your people if you want the best for your kids. Taste freedom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by patrick89(m): 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
if only the niger delta will understand this trick! this same page carried one fake news about how niger deltans are ally to the north! the writer also own one blog called akwaibomcrossriver..com where he claimed that they will form their own country. I checked on the page I found ouut the operator na one chronic APC supporter, he is from either edo or yoruba, but I'm sure the guy is not from SS!

But here is the thing! Did you know that if SS comes out and proclaim support for biafra, those evil behind these propaganda will come and beg them, infact tony barcanista may become overnight millionaire!! I swear these people love your oil like kilode! however I don't care because I don't want sabo! so igbos alone is fine by me!

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hahahahah...
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by AyakaDunukofia: 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The status of PH as the exclusive of Ikwerre and Ijaw(Okrika) is non-negotiable. I don't have to engage in unproductive discussion on that subject with any outsider that wish to own our heritage. Personally, I allow people enjoy their fantasies while I watch in silence. The truth is that no rant can change reality. I can blab from today till tomorrow to claim that Accra is Ijaw's heritage. My blabbing won't change the reality on ground. I can blab that Kano is owned by Urhobos but that will only be a fantasy and wishful thinking. I don't honor some set of people with reply when it comes to this subject irrespective of level of friendship I have with them. It is a wasteful exercise my brother. The most important is that fact has been laid to bare and record has been set.

That's the ko-ko boss! Abeg make I shift from this thread!

God Bless You!
My friend, go siddon for dorty with this your ever half smartness!

If the Ijaw nation are insiders in PH loosely because of the Okrikas, so are the Igbos because of Ikwerre. Irrespective of the quarter in Ikwerre that dosen't agree with the Igbo nation.

Make we hear word abeg!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by SOUNDKING: 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
kingzizzy:
Which one is "Rivers state indigenes"? Many of the Biafra protesters are from Rivers state as well
forget the scratched faces,,,no be only rivers na mamiwota indigien.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by jpphilips(m): 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
Macelliot:
Abok1 go and sleep..
Police arrested 20 guys during the last protest in PH... About 18 of them are riverian indigenes...
Very soon, you will get the memo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate: Akpabio Blackmailing Us Over NDDC Contracts - Senator Ayo Akinyelure / John Campbell: Human Rights Abuse, Others May Work Against Nigeria Under Biden / President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.